Would there be a place like slab city in the ethnostate?

A bunch of Jow Forumsommandos are planning to move out there soon
/dGapbJ join if interested

Attached: kube autismo land.png (1554x1222, 112K)

Nice try CIA

>Nice try CIA
These graphics are not CIA quality, it's Probably Mossad.

Attached: lambright_technology.jpg (3000x3600, 1.38M)

Nah man ain't doin it ain't doin it to risky

Thats a 10/10 compound if this was the 16th century. In 2019 do you really think a fucking moat and drawbridge will keep you secure?

Not everything’s cia

also have you ever head of a thing called HELICOPTERS.btw how manny Jow Forumsomandos will be moving there

you fucking idiots are funny

what the fuck do you think were going to be defending against? a nations army? no just some antifa and ancom gangs and occasional methheads
and we want at the very least 10-20 people there living there full time

Fair enough. Are we at least going to build drug labs underground and employee a few top notch chemists? If so, count me in

there's a million ways we plan on making money and dividing the labor etc.

Swat is what i think your going to be defending againist

Give some examples. You have my attention

in the worst case i suppose, but you're underestimating the combined autism power of natsocs and libertarians with nothing to lose working together underground.

Attached: 1544037688360.jpg (500x667, 47K)

I don't think i can moving there but maybe i can help out online. Is there a thread on about this some were

/dGapbJ
join the discord to learn more faggot

I will move there with cash and skills in hand; but only if I can grow psilocybin cubensis.

That place is full of tweakers and hippies,all leftists. This should be interesting.

google bunkerbro or bunker user to see whats possible

Attached: 1535553181771.jpg (2016x1512, 607K)

Okay, I am moving here, and will be secretly growing mushrooms. Feds: STAY AWAY! I'm warning you

You retards really think this bullshit will happen one or two idiots will move in but 20 fucking people hell no you will be lucky if 7 faggots move in do you really think this will be some sort of millita

In all seriousness, why are mine-caves not a more popular thing?

It requires geology to do it well. Lots of places have shitty soil or rock or require you to dig too deep to get to a good level. Once you do have a good spot it requires a decent amount of proper machines, or lots and lots of man power.

Defeatist when we haven't even started yet
don't join us

wtf is slab city?

LARPERS this is just like that nazi club thing except
Retards are falling for it

It’s an off the grid community on an old army base in the desert in california

Attached: CBA07C76-AD86-49F6-B86B-0F2172F472CD.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Tweaker compound in the deseet.

thanks