WHITE MAN BAD, BROWN MAN GOOD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

What the fuck is wrong with our education system? All I learned in K-12 was that "brown pipo good, wipipo bad". We were taught that white Europeans basically went around raping and pillaging everyone else for no reason, that white people are bad bad bad.

Well, then I get out of school and actually start reading shit on my own. Yeah, they don't teach you that:

-Muslim empires attacked and invaded Europe from both ends. The Moors invaded Spain and the Ottomans invaded Byzantium. When the Ottomans took Constantinople they basically genocided the population. Hundreds of thousands of men were slaughtered, the women were taken as sex slaves to be gang raped until they died.

-Barbary corsairs: the Muslim powers basically made fleets of small ships (corsairs) that FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, YES HUNDREDS OF YEARS, attacked any European ship and enslaved its crew. They also attacked European coastal cities and took all the men, women, and children as slaves. Again, the women would be sex slaves and gang raped until they died of repeated rape. At one point, there were over a million white European slaves being held in Muslim territory.

-Finally the European powers became strong enough to tell the mudslimes to fuck off. So they did. Then the USA became a country and the mudslimes attacked. The very first war America fought was against the Muslim powers who had just attacked American shipping.

-the barbary pirate bullshit, which started in the 9th century, didn't end until the French conquered Algiers in 1830. That's almost a thousand years of mudslime aggression against whites. The mudslimes only stopped when whites finally conquered them.

Why the fuck don't they teach this shit in school? Who the fuck is running our curriculums? Why are they so anti-white and so one sided?

Attached: barbary pirates.jpg (189x266, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/americas_233yearold_shock_at_jihad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dumb browns hate whites and that hated is reinforced with "education"
>flood white countries with them destroying unity of the people

Divide and conquer, bud.

If memory serves the Arabs killed all their black African slaves when slavery was being abolished world wide By white people too.

Uhh
Cause they're Jews?
Cause they want you to LOSE?
Ah no shieeeet?

What the fuck our history book was just
TURKS AT IT AGAIN

TURKS AT IT AGAIN

TURKS AT IT AGAIN

TURKS AT IT AGAIN
fast foward ww2
TURKS AT IT AGAIN

Slavery was comparatively recently outlawed in Oman (1970),[83] Qatar (1952), Saudi Arabia, and Yemen (both in 1962).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

lol
GET DEM REPARRASHUNS FROM DA WIPIPO DO

>year of our Lord 2019
>still putting your children in (((public school)))
It's like you WANT the Jews to brainwash them

more threads like this!

Attached: 1552955346774.jpg (640x640, 370K)

Holy shit that's very late

Recent article for you on that. It's normie conservative tier but still ok.
>americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/americas_233yearold_shock_at_jihad.html

Attached: America’s 233-Year-Old Shock at Jihad, islam america founding fathers barbary pirates.jpg (810x4257, 1.46M)

>1915
The founding of the Rockefeller foundation and the start of the creeping globalism and kike infiltration of the American education system

Here's a good one, slavery in Africa only ended when Europeans colonised them

In the 1800s, the slave trade from Africa to the Islamic countries picked up significantly when the European slave trade ended around the 1850s only to be ended with European colonisation of Africa around 1900

Attached: slave reparations islam arab white genocide.png (720x750, 1.09M)

I didn't learn about it until out of the blue one day I heard the marine corps hymn and wondered what the fuck the marines were up to in Tripoli.

Right, America's first war was against the Barbary states. Why the fuck isn't that taught? I suppose up here in Canada we have an excuse because we didn't directly go to war with them. Fine. But I know for a fact that we had entire months devoted to medieval European history and warfare. I remember those months well because I was a little nerd faggot and looked forward to them. We didn't learn anything about Muslims invading Europe, or raiding its coasts. Not once was this mentioned.

holy shit, brother, that's exactly how I found out too. I just finished my BSQ and we all got drunk afterwards and were talking about how we don't have an equivalent of the hymn.

In 1814, Swiss explorer Johann Burckhardt wrote of his travels in Egypt and Nubia, where he saw the practice of slave trading: "I frequently witnessed scenes of the most shameless indecency, which the traders, who were the principal actors, only laughed at. I may venture to state, that very few female slaves who have passed their tenth year, reach Egypt or Arabia in a state of virginity."[

Everyone has always been killing one another throughout history. People shouldn't feel guilt over anything except their own actions.

Attached: despicable_humanity.jpg (1425x1246, 493K)

It was taught. Back before communist Jews took over most of (((public "education"))).

Attached: (((common core public schools white genocide))).jpg (500x303, 48K)

Thomas Smee, the commander of the British research ship Ternate, visited such a market in Zanzibar in 1811 and gave a detailed description:

'The show' commences about four o'clock in the afternoon. The slaves, set off to the best advantage by having their skins cleaned and burnished with cocoa-nut oil, their faces painted with red and white stripes and the hands, noses, ears and feet ornamented with a profusion of bracelets of gold and silver and jewels, are ranged in a line, commencing with the youngest, and increasing to the rear according to their size and age. At the head of this file, which is composed of all sexes and ages from 6 to 60, walks the person who owns them; behind and at each side, two or three of his domestic slaves, armed with swords and spears, serve as guard.

Thus ordered the procession begins, and passes through the market-place and the principle streets... when any of them strikes a spectator's fancy the line immediately stops, and a process of examination ensues, which, for minuteness, is unequalled in any cattle market in Europe. The intending purchaser having ascertained there is no defect in the faculties of speech, hearing, etc., that there is no disease present, next proceeds to examine the person; the mouth and the teeth are first inspected and afterwards every part of the body in succession, not even excepting the breasts, etc., of the girls, many of whom I have seen handled in the most indecent manner in the public market by their purchasers; indeed there is every reasons to believe that the slave-dealers almost universally force the young girls to submit to their lust previous to their being disposed of. From such scenes one turns away with pity and indignation.

When I was in school I thought Europe was so fucking powerful, BTFOing everyone from the Crusades to Africa and Asia. I literally thought noone but europeans had firearms until WWI.

I never learned about Ottomans conquering everything up to Vienna, or the mongols reaving Eastern Europe, much less about the Arab slave trade or the African kingdoms built over the atlantic slave trade. It was quite literally white man bad brown man weak and oppressed.

My first shock of reality was reading Emilio Salgari's Captain Tempesta and his crude decription of the janissaries' cruelty

Abolition of slavery timeline

Attached: 980px-Slavery_abolition.svg.png (980x497, 157K)

Almost like someone was pushing propaganda.

My teacher in junior high told us that the Chinese invented gunpowder for peaceful purposes (fireworks) and that the violent Europeans saw the technology and immediately used it for guns. So the good brown people use stuff for fun and bad wipipo make weapons out of it. It wasn't until almost ten years later that I learned that China used gunpowder as a weapon long before Europe did. In fact, the first guns weren't even European ffs.

Ottoman empire used them first

bullshit map, we had this de-facto till 1917!
Glory to Lenin!!!