Is there anything more white than being vegetarian?

Is there anything more white than being vegetarian?

Why are you still eating animal flesh like a weak willed heathen, Jow Forums?

Attached: EBC39057-AA99-48AF-802B-4BC6319B43B1.jpg (2000x3000, 1.03M)

>is there anything more white than nutrient sparse, hard to digest foods
yes, being tall is more white than that, something you cannot achieve by eating vegetables, or bugs, which is probably what you'll be posting about next month

Eat this flesh, dork

Attached: Check this out.jpg (600x813, 124K)

Because it taste good.

Vegetarian by religion, believe me it's stupid and you're hurting yourself. I began eating meat at 14 and quite literally saved myself from being a manlet and framelet.

Vegetarianism is Indian tho.

Name one white vegetarian

>or bugs
Where did this come from. I made a post on /out/ about eating bugs in an emergency and I've been hearing about bug-eating ever since. I'm cool with eating bugs, but only if it's to ward off starvation.

The fuck are you on about? India says hello, faggot.

I support mass proliferation of veganism and onions products for all men except myself.

> like a weak willed heathen
Pagans worship warrior Gods where strength is a core tenant.
Christians think meekness is a virtue.

Because it's fucking delicious.

>tenant
The word you're looking for user, is tenet. A core tenet.

i am gonna need a quick rundown

Lmao, More white derangement. Just like the white cucks would let all the Muslims in. Now you gotta make yourself even weaker and more infertile by going vegan. Why don’t you faggots just eat meat like your ancestors who dominated the world? Why are whites such retards? Eat liver, eat cod liver, eat salmon roe, eat steak, eat eggs, drink kefir and raw milk, consume animal brains, eat pemmican. Don’t eat vegetables and fruit. Why are whites so fucking stupid they can’t even understand what the should put in their bodies?

The amount of protein in a hamburger patty is equal to half a grocery bag of broccoli.

Hitler
Tolstoy
Voltaire
Shaw

I'll skull fuck you, you weak little soi boy bitch. Fuck you creepy and unnatural diet.

yeah, drinking milk and raising animals to eat

Shitskins detected

What’s it like having the brain of an ape and acting on your basest desires because you lack higher reasoning?

reminder that vegan girls don't swallow. be careful what you wish for.

Because you are gay. And vegan teeth rot faster

>memeflaggot

Show your true form, cocksucker. You aren’t American or white so this thread isn’t for you.

THIS

How many times a day do you tuck your dick between your legs and dance around.

This is my true form you homosexual

Attached: 37F47A09-5C20-411E-9154-3B3FE3808800.jpg (474x474, 15K)

>Hitler
Sissy Turk with too much söy
>Tolstoy
Russian Mongoloid
>Voltaire
French sissy
>Shaw
Ok

Not an argument.

Pathetic the lengths some whites will go to to justify acting like apes.

>muh taste
Embarrassing. You should remove yourself from the gene pool.

>tfw vegetarian
I never talk about it to anyone. I just like animals.

>Why are you still eating animal flesh like a weak willed heathen, Jow Forums?
I'm doing keto to keep the beetus away, and I don't know how to incorporate vegetarianism into that.

Funny, I haven't heard an argument from you yet either.

Michael Stipe

Moby

Russell Brand

What happens in the Middle Ages, Stays in the Middle Ages

Attached: 1492477527662.jpg (1015x508, 101K)

The argument is self evident and that is that from any moral viewpoint (utilitarian or rights-based) it’s clearly immoral to kill another living creature for the purposes of self-satisfaction when alternatives exist and are readily and easily available.

This would be self-evident if you weren’t a nosebreathing mongoloid.

Plants feel pain you monster

Genesis 9:3
/thread

He is jealous of those gigantic balls

>a fking leaf
1.95 and I was a vegetarian until 19 (I stop growing at 17)
check Training pal and other vegetarian/vegan workout youtubers.

Attached: 1557654442643.png (270x360, 66K)

One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Victoria is the prettiest bitch in Hollywood.

>Why are you still a part of nature user
Because I'm an animal with the ability of higher reasoning and thumbs, doesnt mean I don't need to eat meat to keep my higher reasoning or thumbs though.
Not eating factory farmed meat is A-OK, not eating meat period is bad

More like faith don't allow them to eat bad things. Like pork. Jews and muslims kinda outsmart you there

Except you don’t need to eat meat and there’s no reason to other than

>muh taste

While there are compelling moral arguments for not doing so.

The white race was once known as being the paragon of morality. Now we are becoming more like the bugmen with each passing day because too many whites have the willpower of an a lower animal and can’t refrain from doing anything that brings them pleasure.

Flesh eaters are no better than drug addicts. Worse even, as the drug addict at least has the moral wherewithal to keep his harm only to himself.

Stop talking like a faggot and read the Bible then tell me why your statement is nonsense.

Yes. Making use of reason and knowledge instead of
>muh cruelty
>muh animals

A man chooses a slave obeys.

Allright I have to drop this - manking evolved on cholesterol, this big bad fat is what your brain is made of. Without animal fats humanity wouldn't evolve past homo erectus.
Fat is very good as a fuel source its much more expensive (compared to carbohydrates) but its much more energy dense. Plus onions or whatever the fuck plant you will use to defend it doesn't grow everyfuckingwhere, meat and fat is easily obtainable and nearly guaranteed to be safe to eat.
Carbs are quick and easy to burn, but don't last long and are less energy dense;
Fats are harder to burn but last longer and regulate the body better.
Carbs is cheap BOOSTER petrol that will fuck up your engine; Fats are true premium petrol with fucktonne of added benefits for said metaphorical engine.

Choice is yours. Will you go with the flow of novelty and follow sheep that paint themselves to be lions or will you stay true and remain a lion.
Choice is yours.

Attached: 1558763396668.jpg (720x505, 50K)

Based and elephantiasis-balls pilled.

>still trying to use a mistranslated verse in 2k19
oh nonono

>Is there anything more white than being vegetarian
Vegans
Speed Walkers
Bicyclists
Yoga
Racism

victoria justice is really cute :3

Attached: 54132974_956426774747039_3249283123250200576_n.png (825x807, 787K)

>have friend who went vegan but didn't push it on me so we're cool and since he did that I don't attack veganism around him
>he tells me he has IBS and is getting a colonoscopy done because of it
>have known him whole life and he never had IBS before he went vegan
>mfw I want to tell him that his IBS is because he's forced something on to his body that his natural gut bacteria genetically finds to be insufficient for his dietary needs
>hoping that when his doctor tells him that his fertility is shit he will get the clue

Attached: 1334878018119.jpg (510x383, 37K)

>veganism ends up with someone putting things up your ass
who knew

Kek. Well played, m8.

It budhism and hinduism. Also Pythagoprus was vegetarian

Yes.
My ex.
She was a vegetarian.

Attached: mimimim.jpg (466x700, 69K)

Ding

Attached: 6FBB0BD9-5BE8-4F7A-AC27-97ADCB4D8BE1.gif (260x146, 1.77M)

I kind of feel like I'd like to be vegetarian just for simplicity's sake, I have been trying to not just make due with less but actually be content with less, so that I will stop missing civilization so much when I work (I work alone in the wilderness for 4 months at a time).
It would be great to be physically satisfied with just some rice and reconstituted veggies, and to not be distracted hunting/dressing-to-drying etc deer/fish/fowl whenever the opportunity arises.
But my guts find it unacceptable to not have meat.
I don't know if it's really a willpower thing, I've conducted some pretty intense acts of will, sometimes for sustained periods of time.
It's pretty much a stupid idea to be traveling alone in the mountains in northern Alberta when you're hungry, I start to get worried if my meals don't at least full me up a bit.
Just reducing my portions to stretch my supplies to stay out longer can be pretty dicey and takes a physical and mental toll.
Take away the easy energy from meat, and it might be like that all the time.
I may try some vegetarian days next cycle, see how it goes, but I can't be rapidly changing my diet, diarrhea in blackfly country is basically like practicing for hell.

Why do so many people operate under the assumption that killing is wrong?
How dysgenic does a person have to be to think this?