How many miles of wall has Trump built?

CBP told a Federal judge that it's 1.7 miles. Pic related disagrees but thread 404d before I could respond.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 15.04.09.png (1190x418, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/may/15/donald-trump-says-400-miles-wall-will-be-done-2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Replacing the rickety fencing with wall is still building wall. He’s right.

So how many miles?

The number is somewhere between 40 and 70 miles built during trump's term...I think, based on google.

So, it'll be done sometime around 2075?
kek, What a shitshow.
Motherfucker needs to have a military go down there and build it.

>the* military

NOT ENOUGH
I'm just but hurt about not being medieval style walls with traps, trick doors,and ballistae along the southern border. Don't mind me.

>implying he was ever going to build the Wall
Kek you got duped hard

Well I think the border patrol people said they don't need it to go the whole way across, but Yes, trump definitely needs to pick up the pace one way or another in 2020

Vote 2020 he might :^)

No one ever thought the wall would happen, and the wall won't stop illegals from crossing. Show me a 20 foot wall and I'll show you a 20 foot ladder

I never thought he'd get mexico to pay for it or anything but I thought there'd be more than 70 miles of a 2000 mile border complete by now. Yeah, alot of us got took I suppose. Disappointing as fuck

>40 and 70 miles in two years
70 miles divided by two year equals 35 miles.
The Southern Border is 1,954 miles long.
So 1,954 miles divided by 45 miles equals 55 years.

At the current rate, the wall will be finished in 55 years. How does my math look?

Attached: %22U.S. border patrolman Clyde Benzenhoefer inspects the cable which serves as a border along a stre (800x501, 44K)

But really the bigger issue is the immigration laws themselves.

Doesn't matter how much wall we get if the migrants can just claim some asylum bullshit and get in anyway

See:

>But really the bigger issue is the immigration laws themselves.

Why didn't they get changed when Trump had a Republican Congress? Nothing will happen now with a Democrat House.

• 40 miles of bollard wall in San Diego, El Centro and El Paso border patrol sectors, replacing existing primary barriers. Progress: Expected to finalize May 2019.

• 14 miles of secondary bollard wall in San Diego, replacing existing secondary barriers. Progress: Construction started; completion date not provided.

• 13 miles of "new border wall system and levee wall system" in the Rio Grande Valley sector. It’s unclear if or how much of this is added mileage of barriers, or replacement of existing structures. Progress: Construction started; completion date not provided.

• 12 miles of "new border wall system" in the Rio Grande Valley sector. It’s unclear if or how much of this is added mileage of barriers, or replacement of existing structures. Progress: Contract expected to be awarded by September 2019; completion date not provided.

• 41 miles of border wall in San Diego and Calexico, Calif., and Yuma, Ariz. It’s unclear if or how much of this is added mileage of barriers, or replacement of existing structures. Progress: Without parsing out details, CBP said contracts had been awarded and that construction began in April 2019; completion dates not provided.

• 85 miles in the Rio Grande Valley sector, comprised of about 11 miles of "primary levee wall system" and 74 miles of "new border wall system." It’s unclear if or how much of this is added mileage of barriers, or replacement of existing structures. (Using CBP and Treasury funds.) Progress: CBP did not say whether contracts had been awarded nor state a construction timeline.

• Up to 53 miles of "new bollard wall," replacing existing barriers. (Using Defense funds.) Progress: CBP did not say whether contracts had been awarded nor state a construction timeline.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/may/15/donald-trump-says-400-miles-wall-will-be-done-2020/

>trump definitely needs to pick up the pace one way or another in 2020
Why 2020? If he doubled the current pace then it will take 25 years to complete the wall.

>Progress: Expected to finalize May 2019
>Progress: Construction started; completion date not provided.
>Progress: Construction started; completion date not provided.
>Progress: Contract expected to be awarded by September 2019; completion date not provided.
>Progress: Without parsing out details, CBP said contracts had been awarded and that construction began in April 2019; completion dates not provided.
>Progress: CBP did not say whether contracts had been awarded nor state a construction timeline.
> Progress: CBP did not say whether contracts had been awarded nor state a construction timeline.

Bro, this is shit. That did not convey any relevant information.

r&d... your first million takes the longest user

>Why didn't they get changed when Trump had a Republican Congress?
Neocon republicans were not and are not really on board with trump's immigration policies.
He's got a bit more sway now, but I think it's going to be tough to get any immigration reform passed with so many neocons in office

>Why 2020?
Well when they set next years budget they have an opportunity to drastically change the pace of things.
>25 years to complete the wall.
I already told you I don't think the wall needs to go all the way across.

>research and development
>on a wall

send them your design and save them some time faggot

>Well when they set next years budget they have an opportunity to drastically change the pace of things.
Considering the fact that it didn't happen wit a GOP Congress and he cucked to the new Democrat House during the shutdown, what makes you think the next budget will be better?

>I already told you I don't think the wall needs to go all the way across.
OK, so if the wall is across only half of the border, and they build it twice as fast as they have in the past two years, it will take 12 years.

BAM! 12-foot Texas/Bremer walls; 4 million per mile. Any vet that deployed to ME or SW Asia knows.

Attached: INTRO.jpg (2500x2500, 414K)

>what makes you think the next budget will be better?
Shit happens man. The situation in congress is going to be very different in november 2019 than it was in november 2018.

Trump will be in a much stronger position. We just have to see what he does. Don't know how things will play out until they do.

one of the params is that it has to be see through tho

>The situation in congress is going to be very different in november 2019 than it was in november 2018.
Why?

>Trump will be in a much stronger position.
How?

Too fucking bad for them. Trump made the wall a signature promise and so far he has FAILED that promise. If Trump wanted to, he would order the Army to built that Bremer Wall at a rate of one mile per day.

>How?
For 1, the investigation is over. Trump is off the hook for the russia bs. I think everyone is basically coming to the agreement that nothing is going to happen over it.

Also democrats are going to be right in the middle of a campaign season. They're going to be killing eachother to get to the top of the pile. Maybe trump can take advantage of their division.

Probably by then things will be solved, or moving in that direction with china.

Maybe north korea? Maybe he'll work something out with mexico because of the tariffs?

There's lots of things that can go right. The only way trump fails is if china actually wins the trade war and the US economy collapses... but that seems unlikely to me.

>I think everyone is basically coming to the agreement that nothing is going to happen over it.
Are you kidding? There's about 12 Congressional investigations into Trump and most Dem leaders are calling for impeachment.

>The only way trump fails is if china actually wins the trade war and the US economy collapses

Or if Trump cucks to China.

>and most Dem leaders are calling for impeachment.
No, nancy pelosi is saying that trump WANTS them to impeach him.... She's trying to reverse psychology the dems into not wanting to impeach him. She doesn't want it, and they're not going to move on it. They're just making a lot of noise to save face.
The reality is that they all understand that trying to move on impeachment would be a disaster for democrats future prospects

great. just in time for the the country to become a nonwhite majority