Christian women BTFO

Welp......back-stabbed by women.....AGAIN....

When will you learn that women NEED to be CONTROLLED?

Attached: 1559536828376.jpg (499x525, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/05/the-irreligious-now-outnumber-white-evangelicals-in-america.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
news.uchicago.edu/story/religious-upbringing-associated-less-altruism-study-finds
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/bw27fl/the_first_female_cub_scouts_on_the_south_side_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess what, not everyone who calls themselves Christian actually are.

>inb4 no true Scotsman

The Satanists who call themselves Jews do it too.

It's niggers - they call their modern voodoo "Christian"

But...they're also the most prevalent religious group.

>black wahmen
>identity as Christians
checks out

it's almost like most white trash are "evangelical" which basically means they know how to repeat some phrases but never read the Bible and have no idea that "Evangelical Christianity" isn't even Christianity.

fucking tradthots. they'll get the gas too.

majority of abortions in majority christcuck nation are christcucks, that's really revealing.

>blacks are not spiritually capable of being christians...

reminder, if a woman claims to be christian, but isn't a virgin, stay clear

this. go to any black church and ask the pastor who arius was.

Self-identifying as Christian is not the same as being a Christian. Most Americans of ANY religion are total degenerates

>I goes ta church on sundays
>I gots with Tyrone and hiss homies this Saturday
>fuck I got knocked up, better kill this nigger
>Back ta church on sunday fo da fo-gibness
Why do you faggots keep falling for jew news?

Attached: WE-WUZ-CHRISTIANS-N-SHIEEET.jpg (1313x720, 159K)

there are some good black christians. especially when you consider the standard of modern christians as a whole.

they aren't even black

>what are outliers

go look up the stats on christians doing a whole bunch of other degenerate behavior

rly shouldn't surprise anyone

They're not even women

Yes lets just believe the leftist propagandists that the christians are actually the ones getting abortions despite that being extremely unlikely and convenient for them to use for propaganda purposes.

this

Black women have the most abortions. They kill more than they birth.

Attached: based pew.jpg (669x167, 61K)

False, I'm dating one.

>MTV DOT COM

I wonder who is beyond this (((research)))

Nobody is pointing out the obvious except this user right here.

believing that everything can be forgiven is dangerous to the weak minded

Reminder that religious traditionalism is pure COPE. It cannot override the black pill.

>fo-gibness
Based post and digits.

hahahahaha NIGGERS M8 FUCKING NIGGERS. I told you faggots niggers are christian as fuck and they do this shit. Seriously for fuck sake. Find out there race watch.

These are the white women pol loves so much. You blind motherfuckers. You retarded idealistic with no life experience fucking homos. You faggots are so easily swayed by fantasy rather than compelled by reality.

You faggots ARE democrats. You faggots ARE emotional little retards. You are leftists through and through you just have a different color jersey on

>> abortion should be legal for whites cause blacks do it more

Fucking RETARD

>It turns out Christians have more abortions than any other religious group in America
>Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus don't get abortions
Yeah, no shit

That's because almost all blacks and latinos consider themselves Christian.

>Christians
>aborted
This should be mandatory, desu

Same goes for Jews

This is true, but should it really be called an "abortion" every time Tyrone punches her in the stomach?

man your diction is awful
you just said that they dont have any life experience fucking homos
i dont know how many homos youve fucked but i doubt that builds much character

How's the oil?

how many are niggers and spics?

What's the breakdown by denomination?

I'm not even a little bit surprised.

So it turns out that "trad perfect virgin gf" is not in fact ~5% of the population, but really 1 - 2%. Well that's really comforting.

if abortion were illegal in America, blacks would be a tad bit higer than the 13% (and deceasing) percentage they are now. They'd be more like 20 or 25%. Imagine the crime and niggers. America is actually decreeasing their nigger population, while everyone else is increasing, and africa goes from 2% of the global population in 1900 to being around 55% by 2100. The low key woke red pill is that dems actually fucking hate niggers, and just do everything they can to appease them, and slowly eradicate them from existence.

>vast overwhelming percentage of women who get abortions are black women
>vast overwhelming percentage of black women are christian
>show white woman on cover image
What's next? A joke about white southerners marrying their cousins?
>pro-tip don't do that one if you care about demographic reality

Someone seriously needs to find the end of this puzzle already, I'm intrigued to find out how God will end this chapter.

I've met 3-4 trad Christian virgin qts in 2 years of being Catholic.
Pretty good numbers desu

It was from a religious group doing research lol

>Evangelical
>Christian

Pick one.

The same black "Christians" that poll overwhelmingly in favor of conservative ideals, making GOP pollsters cream themselves over making 'inroads' into the black voter bloc, right before they run out and vote 95%+ Democrat.

If only we could remove both kebab and Christcucks from Africa and roll out massive NGO funded birth control and abortion. The left would support this as "female empowerment" and "woman's healthcare", and the right should (but won't) support it because it is objectively eugenic.

Attached: Serbia_Strong.jpg (421x236, 21K)

(((Religious group)))

let me guess, Presbyterian literal faggots?

Blacks.
Most women who have abortions are blacks.
And they'll tell you they're Christians.
Because they're retarded.
This isn't rocket science.

What's the problem here?

It's true. Very frustrating that Jow Forums keeps pushing a Jewish religion that pretty much only groids are dumb enough to keep believing.

Attached: zionism_is_the_weapon_of_the_imperialism.jpg (1000x672, 147K)

Obviously there will be pockets where the numbers will be higher or lower, but looking at things as a whole on average, you're looking at barely a fraction of the female population not being retarded animals.

As far as I know, majority of women who get abortions in the west are black, and majority of black women are christian.
Blacks are clearly not respecting the "not having sex before marriage" commandment.

Also, lots of people in the US self-identify as christian, but very few of them actually take it seriously.
>When will you learn that women NEED to be CONTROLLED?
Literally, the only people openly advocating that women must be controlled are christians and muslims.

>article even names the Evengelical denomination specifically
>OP still titles it to make the accusation in general towards all Christians
>all these "anons" chiming in following the same theme without caring about the denomination
JIDF pit viper thread.

id have to see that research study.
im sure some "christians" do (likely catholics,who arent even christians anyway)

This just confirms the credence that whores and retards cling to Christianity to offset the guilt of their stupidity.

>The Satanists who call themselves Jews do it too.
I don't understand why you'd name the same group twice?

Everything can be forgiven, but only if the person trully repents, and people who repent do not commit the same mistake.
When they do, they are kicked out of the church, which basically means they aren't going to be saved by God. At least here in Brazil that's what we do.
Amercians are no longer christians though.

>47% of Self Proclaimed, Self Identifying CHRISTIANS commit murder against their own faiths preaching

>23% of evangelical Christians do the same

what this really shows is 70% of US Christians aren't able to read. at all. or a pretending to be something they arent.

This. Most people i know identify as Christian but don't even know the bare basics of it that you learn when you're 6 years old. I've talked to several people who didn't know even approx. When Jesus was alive. I'd even give them hints like
>"why is the year 2019"?
>Lol I dunno user, because 2018 was last year
>Ya but why is it the year 2019 and not 671 or 7009?
>Fuck, I dunno lol you're being weird
>Tell them why
>How the hell am I supposed to know that?

>here in Brazil that's what we do.

How is that working out for ya?

Attached: ya1kfqvjyon21.png (6460x3480, 2.33M)

Those are the EXACT same people who support murder by the state,and also push AGAINST mass immigration.

WWJCD

>Everything can be forgiven, but only if the person trully repents, and people who repent do not commit the same mistake.
So, 0.0000001% of the Human population?

Attached: iqvsreligion.gif (327x230, 3K)

There never was any hope about pure trad woman. Just find one who is not completely an animal and hope for the best

Every fucking nigger is a Baptist and they’re conflating Catholics with Christians, guarantee it, which is profoundly spic

i have no idea
abortions do not contradict christianity

Considering 95% of Americans identify as Christians, this shit is hardly surprising. I like how they imply it is white women though.

We are killing God everyday!

>Being a autistic genius with little social skills makes you incapable of seeing how religion is a social tool to help each other trust and relate to each other

I'm not even religious mate, but when people claim to be and don't know jack shit about it, don't go to church other than on Christmas and Easter, it bothers me. Maximum NPC.

>Considering 95% of Americans identify as Christians

Not anymore.

"Between 2003 and 2017, the percentage of adult Americans professing “no religion” grew from 12 percent to 21 percent. And at the same time, the portion of the population made up by white evangelicals dropped from 21 percent to 13 percent...Among younger Americans, the trends are even starker. In 2003, only 19 percent of adults under 30 professed “no religion.” That percent rose to 35 percent in 2017. That’s compared to only 22 percent who identify with any sort of Protestantism."

nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/05/the-irreligious-now-outnumber-white-evangelicals-in-america.html

Attached: degenerates.jpg (2676x2024, 823K)

yeah i thought about it and this is probably the reason, even though black women are only 7% of the population, they get a fuckload of abortions

im an atheist and dont trust women who say they're religious more than any others but i think its just niggers

New law

>all serious medical procedures require the prior permission of a woman’s husband, abortion is exceptionally only permitted in cases where the woman’s life is at direct risk

Bang boom, real Christian society created overnight

Attached: E70094DF-9E5F-4794-9F0F-24BAA0086024.jpg (714x484, 47K)

They don't.

72% of Americans are Christian, 28% are not.

In other words, those 72% account for 70% of abortions.
The 28% account for 30% of abortions.

That means non-religious people are more likely to abort.
Has Common Core Math fucked up Americans this much or is it just journalism disingenuity?

Attached: 1553515304129.jpg (674x670, 77K)

>Yes SHE Can
>MTV.com
POWERFUL

Attached: Desmond Dollar Dance.jpg (471x702, 86K)

The wording on these things is always key
>70% of women who have abortions in the US are Christian
haven't read the report, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was actually:
% of religious women who have abortions in the US are Christian

Most are Christian in name only. They don't love their enemies, they demand their enemies to love them. They don't stop stealing, they demand others to stop stealing from them. Remember how Martin Luther King was a pastor who did drugs and cheered on a rape? And I could go on and ON.

Like MLK, they use their faith to control others, but never to fix their own sins. Same goes for hispanic types.

Those who follow the faith should be blessed forever.

Funny they always have a “study” that backs thier degenerate nonsense

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

You can't measure it since both studies are different.

Religion is actually pretty shit at encouraging social cohesion and trust in a modern society. The most religious groups are the most criminal and untrustworthy. The most secular groups behave the best toward each other. You see this both within and between societies. Humanism is a far better ethical system than ancient crude superstition.

news.uchicago.edu/story/religious-upbringing-associated-less-altruism-study-finds

Religion might have encouraged trust and social cohesion in the per-industrial era, but it fails at this purpose when people have access to information. Religion is a great way to guarantee that your society remains a multikulti mess too Christcucked to implement eugenics or border controls.

Attached: DDRvsIsrael.jpg (1080x813, 207K)

You are a stupid fedora. How did "humanism" for the Soviet Union and Mainland China?

Catholics are all Mexicans here

Your first mistake was acknowledging the existence of the meme flag

It's not that they don't know about religion, it's that they don't know about the basic structure of their own world, their own cultural history, etc. Not knowing the basic concept of what a year number means is profoundly ignorant.

The kind of people with functional memories, inquisitiveness, learning ability, etc tend to develop coherent worldviews and working knowledge. They tend to abandon religion.

>Raw numbers

>Turns out boys are more likely than girls to join the boy scouts

Bang boom massive black market in medical procedures and everything continues pretty much as usual, just with higher mortality rates for poor people who can't fly to a place where abortion is legal and regulated. Any eugenic effect of more deaths among the poor is more than offset by higher unplanned birthrates among the same demographics. The net effect is dysgenic. The rich, of course, continue their degeneracy as always, and their birthrates remain well below replacement level.

/thread

Attached: 0white knights will die.png (1044x1268, 73K)

*pre-industrial

Attached: 00white sharia now.png (1238x1246, 97K)

where the fuck are you getting these numbers from?

>b-b-but what about boomer culture love marriages?

Attached: 0white knights get the bullet too.jpg (1600x4184, 1.96M)

>How did "humanism" for the Soviet Union and Mainland China?

Pretty fucking awesome. Lifted more people out of poverty than any other system ever in human history.

Attached: ussrgdp.png (500x584, 165K)

>666

Attached: 1553335484018.jpg (337x343, 49K)

Not for long. reddit.com/r/pics/comments/bw27fl/the_first_female_cub_scouts_on_the_south_side_of/

>MTV.com

Attached: Untitled.jpg (513x487, 50K)