Honestly probably the most powerful photo I have ever seen

Honestly probably the most powerful photo I have ever seen.

Colonialism completely destroyed Australian aboriginals and its fucking disgusting.

Fuck white Aussies.

Attached: 49B7DA3C00000578-5452713-Paul_Blackmore_took_this_picture_of_Aboriginal_drinkers_surround-a-1_152012 (962x642, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
i.4cdn.org/gif/1559538355312.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/norwegian-company-transforming-deserts-into-farmland-180954486/
youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/e/eyre/edward_john/e98m/contents.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8xVrlPgRZDc
workingwithindigenousaustralians.info/content/Practice_Implications_5_Fafmily_and_Kinship.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australian oasis

Looks pretty comfy desu

That's cut if you want to pis every 5 minutes.

Attached: 00902.jpg (1000x1330, 168K)

nobody forced them to drink all that piss

Attached: piss jug.jpg (964x1278, 58K)

Where is the photo of before so we can compare what was destroyed? I'm assuming you've got some amazing monuments and ruins to show me.

>not vb long neck
How are they supposed to glass a cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

They're clearly building a nest to attract mates like the satin bowerbird

Attached: n6PtPZ53zWofwSlDHp4l0xkM__4vU2q0YevRopB6zyY.png?width=1011&auto=webp&s=5c1abc9e9d76b17b730ee (1011x672, 1.52M)

this.
would sniff some window cleaner with these lads anytime

hey Jow Forums, why is australia a desert wasteland again?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1559538355312.webm

Attached: abos.png (565x1204, 78K)

This. I could sit right down and tuck into one myself.

Don't sleep on the road

The only fucking difference between then and now is that they're surrounded by beercans. They did nothing with the continent for thousands of years. They indisputably live better now than before colonization.
Finally, if it wasn't Europeans who "conquered" it by walking in and building a whole ass civilization where there previously was none, it would have been someone else. I wonder how Japanese rule would have been.

Attached: 15147B7F-4546-48C5-88BE-BCD9D4A0CC20.png (658x618, 679K)

they were shit before brits showed up

I hate to say it but..This.

Lmfao. Looks like my place when my cousins are in town.

Attached: 1558377092348.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

how retarded do you think these people are? holy fuck they must be single digit IQ

What about the about hunting style of burning the trees down?

Yeah because white people made Aboriginee IQ Iike 65

thats a lump of dirt, its a grave

Read about what settlers discovered them doing to their children if you're wanting a more complete picture.

It was like that before they invented beer. Before, there were piles of oyster shells and chewing tobacco. They're called middens. some are 10 miles long and taller than a man. Do not doubt their addictions, because those same drives and addictions are what gave them the strength to move across the deserts and devour a continent.

I guess a SubContinent(tm) is ok too though. *cough*no-second-prizes*cough*

How is that even humanly possible? aboriginal supermen confirmed.

no do not do that user.

unless you really, really like horror stories.

I don't see why you single out "white" people. racism only distracts attention from the problem of technology and civilization. Do you think the chinese are acting any differently in Africa??? or do you think if, say, the middle east had become dynamic and experienced the industrial revolution before europe, that middle easterners would be any different?

Attached: 1559160681704.jpg (4944x7416, 1.84M)

From the thumbnail I legitimately thought this was a satin bowerbird nest for a sec, Kek.

>humans
I don't want to crush your beautiful palace of innocence, but sweety hunny cutie patootie, there is not so much human in them as the lizard people are admitting to you.

>Colonialism completely destroyed Australian aboriginals

Are you implying they did anything more than sit around and smokem peace pipe before the Europeans arrived?

>destroyed
what was there in the 1st place to be destroyed ?

many more people

Do tell plz

>people
come on, you arent even trying

>smoke

Well... they also carved wood into shapes and then burned it. I guess that's technically just another kind of smoking.

They uh....invented the uh..... subincision.

Northern Territory and Northern Queensland in a nutshell

we wuz kangaroos n shiet

honestly, if you picked up a bunch of magdalenians and dropped them into 2019 i doubt they'd act any different. a culture needs time to adapt to its technology, hell whites have been drinking beer since the bronze age and we still have a problem with it sometimes

looks like a solid sunday session desu

All of this is true and also I still have nightmares about Timber Creek.

>They indisputably live better now than before colonization.
Industrialization has brought nothing but pain to this world. Massive environmental damage that threatens survival, WMD, mass transportation of many peoples, vaccination that leads to lack of genetic winnowing and overpopulation, social media that leads to alienation and hyperreality, and much more. There is really nothing positive about the modernized, globalized, and industrialized world.

leave abos alone they're cooler than you

abbos actually ruined there own land, it used to be dense forest but they didn't know how to hunt so they burnt it all down in the process of driving prey towards there hunters. because of them now it's mostly desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
What was the response to this in beautiful australia? I hate the piano player more than the abbo cause he´s just humiliating the shit out of him to virtue signal.
>what the fuck you want me to do asshole? i got these sticks i can bang together, and you play some kind of beautiful piano song.. WHAT THE FUCK, give me a little help here.. atleast let me start then? then you can stroke your dick afterwards? Ok i´m in middle of it, ok let me do my thing.
But the blissfull abbo, he´s alright.
>i'm going to drink some beer.. i get a lot of money for this exploitation shit where some guy is trying to show how we can do the same, and then leave me hanging. Watch me bang these fucking sticks!
Just imagine being born a fucking abbo. I have so much sympathy with them, but i´d not put them through THAT!

make me
faggot

Is it really a Wonder if it is easily confused with a Turkey Nest?

Attached: 1523254385706.png (235x245, 103K)

Funny because the Sahara was man-made too... Hmmm... I'm noticing a pattern here of "too stupid to grow crops" and "fuck it's a dessert now" with humans.

Kiwi is a total beta who probably has a Jacinda poster in his bedroom.

Lots of sexual violence.

Yes, they are clearly pyramids.

Where can I find this? Jewgle isn't any help

>Funny because the Sahara was man-made too... Hmmm... I'm noticing a pattern here of "too stupid to grow crops" and "fuck it's a dessert now" with humans.
It´s being taken care of, deserts can be made into farmlands.
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/norwegian-company-transforming-deserts-into-farmland-180954486/
And yeah, it become desert because they don´t cultivate it whatsoever no irrigation wells and these things. It´s no mystery why that happened.. Europeans spend many many centuries in advance plant things and grow things in elaborate patterns, others... not so much unfortunately. BUT solutions are coming.

Ya fuck those ass holes.

When you don´t remineralize the soil with for instance wood ash or something, or even irrigate it. It just dies.. goes totally barren over time.

>80000 years
>no written language hence no history
>no wheel or any form of primitive tools
>no domestication of animals or crops
>no basic shelter other than a kangaroo skin
white cunts were the best thing to happen to them, they were a prehistoric people who never even qualified for the stone age only 200 years ago despite living here for tens of thousands of years longer than people in europe.

so let me guess, whites need to come up with the solution and implement it
just to give it away to non-whites and watch them destroy everything instantly later ?

just a guess

>white cunts were the best thing to happen to them, they were a prehistoric people who never even qualified for the stone age only 200 years ago despite living here for tens of thousands of years longer than people in europe.
It´s the reason Australia was declared frontier. Everyone pretend as if they were invaded. They were not invaded..
They do the same with the north mongoloid.. excuse me 'native americans'. It´s same same.. Later on..
>ah you fucking assholes we practically had atlantis here, hand your stuff over, it´s our land.
How convenient when everything is built you want to make that claim sir!

>we'd love to hear from you!
on a vodka bottle

imagine the shit they've heard. and the human words.

hopefully not the last part.

Attached: abostick.jpg (327x265, 33K)

Drink up then fuck this

Attached: abo-oz.jpg (618x425, 231K)

Attached: 1552920179057.png (439x290, 39K)

Propaganda photo. So people will look at it and say retarded-ass shit like op did.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA

race is a social construct
whites is the original aboriginals

>Propaganda photo. So people will look at it and say retarded-ass shit like op did.
I highly doubt this is a propaganda photo.
Buddy, nobody is nicer to these people than australians.
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Yeah I was implying it was basically low IQ humans, blacks, who fuck these environments up. We have to fix them later, ie now and we actually can. I have hope for humanity in that regard.

try ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/e/eyre/edward_john/e98m/contents.html

Obviously never met an abo mate

well, there are the people that caused the destruction living there, what do you think it'll happen if the world keeps ignoring that these people cause destruction wherever they live ?

its the same thing as in living with jews among us
they are a people that live to conspire and take away other's nation, propriety, economy and lives

its impossible to have a healthy society with people that live to conspire against it
and with people that live to destroy everything they come in contact with

Me aswell. It´s all we can do. We can give them everything we can the tools to do. But we can´t make them use them.

In America the locals bless the beer store.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xVrlPgRZDc

abbos are on pic related level of stupidity aswell, they hate the white dog but love getting paid to be a total waste of a human. some mixed abbos in populations with very low abbos are sweet, it’s like any banded together minority, they become the racist they claim to hate. abbos cry and say white dogs leave as if we stole not the land but the developed society and civilisation we created, haiti would have done it 20 times better than if we left and let the abbos survive without us.

Attached: 111CE76B-C9B0-4733-8ED4-DDA1ACF32A76.png (633x612, 443K)

Then do us all a favor and get off the fucking keyboard, live off the land in a remote location with no guaranteed water or electricity, don't get a vaccine, don't get on social media, and live like a settler if you don't like the enevitable change the world was destined to make. I will enjoy the quality of life given to me through the advancements of mankind and you can live in a way which you seem to be fond of. People like you who reap all the benefits of this world, yet shit right on the very technology used to write your arrogant post sicken me.

cheers

Attached: 69258801_p0.jpg (1433x2024, 538K)

>its impossible to have a healthy society with people that live to conspire against it
Eventually we need to have harsh kindness. Willingness to help but zero tolerance for being fucked with whilst doing so. And i think it´s getting towards that point. People like to think if you give them what they require they manage on their own. If they fail ok. But if they hate you for it. I mean there needs to be a limit to the bullshit of abusing kindness.

They're idiots.
They could return those cans for the deposits and get several more cartons of VB.

>being so primitive you're not qualified to live in the stone age

Attached: 1444078977781.jpg (472x472, 59K)

whoop, found it.

modern day link explaining how do deal with the fact that abbos are racist as fuck, (((kinship)))
workingwithindigenousaustralians.info/content/Practice_Implications_5_Fafmily_and_Kinship.html

Attached: oof.png (421x960, 523K)

taking pride in capitalism is a lot more retarded mate

>he thinks you're allowed to opt out

Attached: 1 Tf-AJevE88OJcUFrrzgXbg.png (735x492, 312K)

There is some evidence they *may* have figured out grinding grain.
This is considered a massive breakthrough and advance in what we know of Aboriginal technology.
I'm not kidding.

who was the first brave aussie to fuck one of them?

Attached: 1497816807563.png (600x474, 402K)

irrelevant
he is just telling the other dude to practice what he preaches

if you think its stupid, leave it, go live without it
be the example, show all the other stupids how you know better than them

I like people like you. You have no idea what it would mean for you to turn the clock back to pre industrial world living standards. You´d probably be dead right now. Pretty sure, and you´re probably a very young man too aren´t you.
the industrial era is LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT, as you hammer away on your keyboard to complain about that people in the world with regards to living standards overall never had it better, even in the poorest countries compared to that. You are such a threat to yourself. You need to really understand what it is you are asking for.
Can you 100% take care of yourself with everything. You can´t. Ah.. you probably dead.. There´s not that many people coming to help you if your toe hurts..

Australia was invaded as much as Africa, the Americas, etc.
It's just that the existing population was so insanely woeful at defending against the invasion that no one actually has the heart to call it an invasion.
At least in the rest of the world the native population put up a decent fight. Hell, the Maoris forced the Brits to sign a treaty.

You mean the dick splitting?

I am certain that White Aussies hate you too, Wang.

Lol. Spent two amd a bit years in Kununurra. Fuckimg shithole

Fuck off Ted. They have lower infant mortality rates, longer life-span, and better health now than they've ever had - and all this thanks to whitey.

It’s too bad abos are too stupid to have agency. Glad white liberals are around to uplift them.

>Award winning photographer
>Time magazine
Propaganda photo

The Sahara is long term variable based on monsoonal cycles and characteristics of Earth's orbit and axial tilt.
There's some potential that the most recent shift to desert was accelerated by cattle grazing but it was happening anyway.
In the even longer term, the Sahara is the product of continental drift
(inb4 "plate tectonics not continental drift" pedantry)

Dont have limos, but rivers of gold, Gympie gold (ion idriss I think) , adventures of a trepang fisher and forsaken settlement all good reads.

>Australia was invaded as much as Africa, the Americas, etc.
But that´s the thing, it wasn´t. in north america there were probably 1-2 million north mongoloids, like the one we have in greenland right now. Same problems with firewater too. Look almost identical. So it´s clear to me how they got there via beering strate.
They were in north america scalp eachother. Manage to even band together and annihilate a tribe from face of the earth, the mounds people, people of the mounds. all distinct with culture and specific weapons and stuff like that. wiped out from face of the earth. Settlers came. They had some fights.. As it was basically USA was declared frontier and the 'indians' were declared too few to claim a nation. Here are some of the main fights. Fort mims massacre 500 settlers killed, wounded knee 250 or something indians killed.
There´s so little fighting because, there were barely any indians or settlers. At 1776 in USA according to US census it found 2.5 million people which that number includes women and children, in all 13 colonies of USA. These people were so few. What did they do afterwards as they built USA from ground up. gave them reservations, that they didn´t btw. give to mounds people? funny that. The rest is bullshit history of today where they want to you know when everything is built. Oh it´s nice to just say it´s my shit now.

Same with abbos in australia. i have sympathy for them, i do. But i´ll not give them that claim.. It´s bullshit. Should they be treated nicely, surely! And they are to a massive extent.. They prey on your ignorance!!
The frontier states of north america and australia. Was declared frontier because the few idiots that were there were basically wildlife.. by european standards. So nobody had claimed the land. First come first serve.
This is not an invasion. When the ummayads raced across north africa and invaded spain and stayed there for 500 years. THAT IS AN INVASION. Not this. NO NATION!

>drinking pisswater
this always seems so wasteful to me
why soend the money on a large case of cheap beer when you could consume less higher quality and alcohol content beers. or even just cheap liquor

Fucking christ just read this, honestly.
Makes me stop giving a fuck.

If you build a culture off abusing children then you're got serious problems. I thought Catholics were bad...

I k ow the location of one such mill.. at the foot f House Roof Hill, 65 km outside Kununurra on Carlton hill station. Right where that shitty homestead set was for that awful movie Australia. It’s a rock.

No, that sort of thing isn't uncommon at all for abos in certain parts of the country.

Fucking kek

You can´t invade something when there´s no nation to invade. You can´t say you invade a nation and oh btw. you have to build it from scratch.
A nation invasion. Is when you have governmental systems, infrastructure, plenty of people sufficient to say this is a nation for that logistical territory with regards to that you are enough to cover it. Laws rules and regulations for yourself and for foreigners. Diplomatic relations with other nations, so they recognize you are a nation and lots of things like that.
THERE WAS NOTHING.. is why it was a frontier! it means there is nothing.. it´s first come first serve.. You build it you claim it it´s yours.

What grand projects were they getting up to in their free time before? I mean, there was ritual dick cutting, but I think I would prefer the beer.