Snapchat promoting pedophilia

Checked it on my snapchat. It’s there. Get to it and screencap before they wipe it.

Attached: CE3AF305-FB59-4C51-9CF4-E55E5A1E4B0F.jpg (697x800, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbHdIrtpNo&feature=youtu.be&t=79
sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/04/25/texas-couple-sentenced-for-filming-rape-of-dozens-of-children-including-infant
wfmj.com/story/15591004/two-parents-charged-with-raping-baby-during-supervised-visit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6822903/Baby-fitted-artificial-anus-parents-inflicted-injuries-sexual-gratification.html
giphy.com/gifs/dancing-dance-excited-IB9foBA4PVkKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking bump motherfuckers

bump bump
but i cant find what filter it is on mine rip

user, I think they're just talking about boomers fucking 19 year olds. You'll thank them when your own dick stops working.

I love little girls

That’s normal why would anyone be up in arms against adults fucking?

I blame france

youtube.com/watch?v=QpbHdIrtpNo&feature=youtu.be&t=79

Assuming this is for pride month since it’s about destigmatizing romantic and sexual relationships.

You're all just made you can't fuck primo pussy.

You know why? Because you faggots only ever get mad at the men going after the women. You never once complain about women whoring themselves out at the age of 12. Not once have I seen any of you hysterical profligates put the onus of blame on women for making open displays of sexual impropriety. You all lose your minds whenever anyone over the age of 18 starts going after 14 year olds like a f*moid going apeshit as she hits the wall and sees older guys going for girls under 25. Kill yourselves.

I'm trying to go for a girl that's 30.

She's still rejecting me.

get some standards user

All whites are pedophiles

>777
Kek approved of this.

Age means down to infants you idiot. People abuse INFANTS for sexual pleasure. ALL KIDS are contained within that statement. Fuck off. You know exactly why this is terrifying.

What's the problem? Irrational Ass wipes that 'screach's pedo if a girl is half a minute underage?

You know people abuse infants right? Isn’t that woke and dandy :) ?

No only u believe this and real sicko's seek help

sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/04/25/texas-couple-sentenced-for-filming-rape-of-dozens-of-children-including-infant

Suck my fucking dick asshole

Only in Africa or a CIA hired sicko to tie it all together

wfmj.com/story/15591004/two-parents-charged-with-raping-baby-during-supervised-visit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6822903/Baby-fitted-artificial-anus-parents-inflicted-injuries-sexual-gratification.html

MKUltra, why would u actively search for this u need mental help

If you cannot see humanity for all of its horrors and beauty you are a fool.

they make me feel so GOOD

Hoes know that they can't compete with teenage girls, that's why they shriek so loudly whenever a man dates one

Come on this board loves pedo conspiracies why isnt this blowing up

I choose not to look at the bad it's a psy op by CIA infant fuckers that 'scream' pedo over a Teen or Preteen to include it in with infant fuckers so it's all the same in mass hysteria delusion

what did kek mean by this?

Mate you're a retard. There are some truly fucked up people out there. I don't have a problem with some 15 year old girl catching dick, been there done that. Younger than puberty is just irresponsible and hedonism.

I really shouldn’t either for my mental health. you were right earlier.

It's penis butthole loli time! Penis butthole loli! Penis butthole loli! Penis butthole loli with a baseball bat!

If one day there might be grass on the field, even if it's in the far distant future, play ball.

NOW WHERE HE AT? NOW WHERE HE AT? PENIS BUTT LOLI, PENIS BUTT LOLI, PENIS BUTT LOLI TIME.

kekncheck?

I guarantee you can do better.

Don't call it a grave. It's the future you chose.

giphy.com/gifs/dancing-dance-excited-IB9foBA4PVkKA

I'm just gonna put this out there that I've noticed more and more girls 18/19 that I work with say that they like older guys. I'm 30 and this 19 year old chick was disappointed when I said I don't go out with anyone under 20 (although I actually would go out with a 19 year old, but she specifically was ugly so I just made up that excuse).

Snapchat also had a story about this 20 something year old with a 50 year old, so that's probably why they say love has no age.

My sister just ranted about this today to me. Also, she says there's at least 5 men above 40 messaging her a day. I wish social media didn't exist.

nice link retard!

She was testing to see if you were disgusted, she's probably selling them premium snaps and old socks.

Who the fuck even uses snachat wtf

Snapchat is degenerate as fuck. My friends pushed me into remaking mine. What a bad idea. Nothing but faggotry, promiscuity, materialism, narcissism. Its a terrible platform and Im gonna get rid of it soon.

FBI OPEN UP

And thats acceptable?
Kill yourself.

>You’re all just made
>made
No
You are the childless faggot who has no idea what it’s like to have a daughter and have the thought of someone like you in their 40’s drooling over my little girl
Society protects you, any father would of blasted your brains out a long time ago
You are very lucky to be able to live

Stop going after her, you are giving up your power and wasting time and energy on her and yet you are still haunched at her heels. Be strong and care about her no longer

Attached: 1A05FA2E-74F5-4679-A616-7BADD44B6F03.jpg (474x434, 33K)

Who saw this coming?

Attached: fag18.jpg (759x1024, 170K)

>That’s normal

Attached: 1509697925069.png (200x160, 37K)

animals are next

Attached: chinese village conquered by single boar.webm (624x360, 2.92M)