Remember to never accidentally hit a girl in the one section of a concert typically reserved for people hitting each...

Remember to never accidentally hit a girl in the one section of a concert typically reserved for people hitting each other. Women are not responsible for any choices they make. Thank you.

Attached: dont go in the pit 2.png (517x743, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQUvJ-wKJok
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5lH3Tu-VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Going to a fagcore concert

Yeah, you don't beat them up you feel them up.

>All Time Low
>The Pit

What kind of faggot put those two things together?

a girl

>a girl

The worst kind of faggot.

I have more respect for people who listen to hip hop than for people who listen metal

>All Time Low

Does that count as basedcore?

Attached: soyboy.jpg (645x412, 59K)

Go to a Weezer concert, there will be a pit
Go to a Mac Demarco concert, there will be a pit
Go to an All Time Low concert, there will be a pit

People are desperate to unleash the monkey.

kek

I don't need an invitation to beat up girls.

Nigger, I've played shows with All Time Low. They don't have pits. I know people who call it that, but they're wrong. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Remember when that girl got raped in the pit when Metallica played Woodstock '94?

>Remember when that girl got raped in the pit when Metallica played Woodstock '94?
Which one?

Attached: sniffsniff.jpg (706x680, 58K)

Moshing and this faggot ass slamdancing shit isnt the same.

Any real mosh is people running around and body slamming etc, people werent literally swinging their fist around like lunatics. When someone falls they get picked up immediately before they get trampled and everyone continues on.

Nobody tolerated literally socking people on purpose and youd get your ass kicked for being that overt in trying to injure people.

this but in ugly

Attached: 3207C9F0-06D5-4E07-8C51-DA906103DDC4.jpg (700x900, 416K)

The virgin mosher vs the chad hardcore dancer

Attached: titCrL5.gif (320x274, 823K)

t.

Attached: 344125D2-0446-4093-A105-AF48E2C337B0.jpg (444x475, 53K)

Not one blow landed

Like I said this shit is retarded

autism has many subcultures

Yeah tell me why I never went to concerts strictly based on the faggortry and excuses for violence while preaching vegan and green shit

Attached: nigger dance.webm (480x480, 705K)

>male
>wearing an all time low shirt
that’s actually a tranny, the artist is transphobic

Got the goat one?

Please tell me that pic is shopped....

and they still haven't caught me, i mean him, the rapist

Spiderman, Spiderman...

Ahahah holy fuck user that made me spit out my drink. There was such a beautiful moment of anticipation as he beat up that air and then just WHAM he fucking reverse roundhouses her ass ahhahahahahah

would love to go back in time with those fags and drop them in the pit at the suicidal tendencies show i went to

Nope, there are several photos of that thing. This includes one of it holding a cake that's had a hammer and sickle photoshopped on it, too much imho since the picture stands by itself without it.

it'a FTM tranny

really? i just thought he was some ultra faggot trying to win Ethiopian of the year

Eat a dick fag

Jesus Christ that's cringe. You guys remember Wall of Death at Lamb of God concerts? Those things got brutal.

youtu.be/HQUvJ-wKJok

this. Me too

fuckin sauce

This
How many metal shows have you been to?

The virgin mosh pit vs the chad ecstasy fuelled house rave
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5lH3Tu-VQ

>all time low
>metal
kys

also metal should be listened to secluded in a dark room with no distractions. it's not a sharing music.

This. You feel them up and steal their shirts so they must remain tits out for the rest of the show.

t. White guy who's been on tour

Tre?

the point of a pit is to get hit and hit others, its up to their boyfriends to protect them. When I took women to warped tour I would defend them from the pits while getting felt up by every girl around me because everyone is a horn dog.

also fuck the core haters in this thread im gonna go listen to Rings of Saturn and Born of Osiris now (The Discovery) their last good album

Im dating this girl rite now basically lol

Based, nobody has a good time around crowd killers.

I went to dri show couple years ago, was great.

This. A mosh should look violent, but be safe. Hitting someone gets you dragged out of the pit and beaten yourself

Ah, that explains why someone I knew in high school loved going to these things. He had like ADHD but didn't like taking medication for it, instead deciding to unleash his energy by going to mosh pits instead. I was always confused by it.

isn't this shit called getting buck? i saw niggers do it at my school, but no one ever hit anyone, but that was over ten years ago. "get buck" or "crumping" or whatever it was

fag?

Moshing with bros is the externalization of pure aryan rage

Guys I found the exotic

Attached: 1558788752916m.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

So this is the power of veganism

Attached: nootrient_man.jpg (592x381, 128K)

What is the pit? Is that when you let the animals fight? Like dog fights?

I was in one of those once. It was at a shitty concert in Ohio. They ended up putting these steel dividers in because of it.

>Hitting people in a mosh pit
the fuck

That's one of the funniest things ive seen in my life

> black man celebrating white culture
warms my heart

I saw Lamb of God last week with Slayer at a venue with chairs. Fucking chairs.

What the fuck is this zoomer garbage? Mosh pits are not for violence. Mosh pits are the ultimate expression of cultural cohesion.

One of my first girlfriends got knocked out in a pit. It was kinda neat.

Arch enemy. Checks out

I remember checking girls every chance I could in co-op hockey. Some of the boys got really pissy about it and checked me back, but I checked them just as hard, and evidently they weren't willing to throw their entire weight into another person twenty times a day in gym class. Do they really let you knock people around at these gay little mall goth concerts?

Attached: 1553000976282.jpg (929x1024, 107K)

>paying money to fight in a pit to gay satan music
Literally gayer than cartoon fags.

not all those things are bad

When there’s only one razor left.

>metal girls
>blond and slim

It’s hard to stand up a lot when you are over 50

I don't know why women do this. I had to shield some girl standing in a mosh pit looking confused af. Almost got some weird kind of spinning wheel kick, managed to kick the guy in the nuts and dodge it though.

27yo boomer here. If you're in the pit you're fair game bitch or not.

Attached: 1413932025967.gif (499x260, 977K)

Discovery and A Higher Place are both pretty top-tier.

thats actually a woman
I'm not kidding