What does a wall do to the illegal already here?

Or the 569K suspected aliens that overstayed their visa, according to DHS? Source: dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/19_0417_fy18-entry-and-exit-overstay-report.pdf

Attached: border-wall-prototypes-head.jpg (2048x1536, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVuVd-HWo0c
youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU&feature=youtu.be
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
cis.org/Report/Pen-and-Phone
cis.org/Arthur/Could-President-Mandate-EVerify
youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPy0Y7DKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_I-9
e-verify.gov/employees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The wall was always a symbol and nothing more. The real problem is LEGAL immigration, anyway.

if the wall is so ineffective, then why does the left oppose it so hard?

one out of 15 in america is an illegal alien.

What's the matter, you don't like tacos?

Attached: 1535477140380.jpg (767x722, 193K)

>The real problem is LEGAL immigration, anyway.
Why didn't Trump deal with that when he had the GOP Congress? The Democrat-held House will not change immigration with Trump in office.

The left opposes anything Trump does. Look at their reaction when he proposed to have other countries decriminalize homosexuality.

Stop them from coming back after you fling them over.

>What does a wall do to the illegal already here?
Makes it necessary to build catapults to send them back?
youtube.com/watch?v=kVuVd-HWo0c
Sounds affordable

First you plug the holes in the boat.
Then you bail the water.

>Why didn't Trump deal with that when he had the GOP Congress?
because if he had, it would have been made all too clear to the Republican base that their politicians hated them and wanted to replace them with brown people. This way, the politicians have been able to avoid the conversation and retarded boomers cover their asses for them with all sorts of conspiracy theories.

Maybe Trump wanted to reduce immigration during the election, maybe he didn't. What we do know is he has a lot more power than he's using.

You do realize that those people who are released awaiting deportation hearings are given temporary visas?
THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE AS THOSE FLOODING THE BORDER.
Just a bit of info, in case it wasn't clear.

Corners them, makes it easier catch and send them to the onions green plant.

When there's a hole in your boat, you first plug it, then start scooping out water.

>What we do know is he has a lot more power than he's using.
Understatement.

Aliens aren't water. The "holes" plug themselves/the illegals don't come if they know they will get deported.

>The Democrat-held House will not change immigration with Trump in office
Then the US is already dead.
If you vote for the DNC or the RNC and you believe this is how they are acting, you are killing yourself.

hopefully convince them to self deport before we have to pay for deportation

Blacks must be gotten rid of fast

youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU&feature=youtu.be

>If you vote for the DNC or the RNC and you believe this is how they are acting,
I don't understand.

Military doctrine on walls.
Joint Publication 3-15
Field Manual 5-102
FM 90-7

Just to name a few reasons why people who don't think walls work are idiots.

Both groups are refusing to secure the nation for political gain for themselves.
Game over, the nation is voting for people who will destroy us.

Even Trump?

Didn't POTUS tweet of "removal forces" or something to that extent?

Nothing and every single child they pop out is an American citizen entitled to all sorts of gibsmedats goodies.

>What we do know is he has a lot more power than he's using.
He's not the Emperor, sure he can sign executive orders but this is not Rome 2.0. It's still a republic

Attached: Vespasianus.png (220x278, 125K)

My house was already robbed once, why should I defend it?

Nothing, your fate is sealed without a white chimpout and you know it.

Attached: 1550632703449.jpg (1080x1003, 467K)

You mean the "deportation force"? Yes, ICE has deportation officers but there is only 6,100 of them and that number hasn't changed since before Trump.

The President has extremely broad powers related to border enforcement.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
>Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies. The President is authorized in any such event, by his proclamation thereof, or other public act, to direct the conduct to be observed on the part of the United States, toward the aliens who become so liable; the manner and degree of the restraint to which they shall be subject and in what cases, and upon what security their residence shall be permitted, and to provide for the removal of those who, not being permitted to reside within the United States, refuse or neglect to depart therefrom; and to establish any other regulations which are found necessary in the premises and for the public safety.

That was one of the good finds in here from about 8 days ago now.
There's a Federal law from like 1956 that allows ICE to essentially deputize any officer of any law-enforcement body in the US if their highest internal officer agrees. So sheriff, police chief, etc. could agree that his officers could work as ICE Agents for deportation.
Now how those officers get reimbursed was not made clear.

Here's what Trump could do, if he wanted, by executive action:

cis.org/Report/Pen-and-Phone

He can also order the military to build the wall and built massive tent city detention centers.

He could also sign an EO on birthright citizenship, which would be challenged in court (a good thing ,so SCOTUS and rule on it).

He can also make E-Verify mandatory: cis.org/Arthur/Could-President-Mandate-EVerify

Has he done this? NO.

Nothing and there are 40 million spics that need deporting.

Closer to 30 million

Nada faggota. Check the pic and suck my dick

Attached: FB_IMG_1549516114692.jpg (636x960, 62K)

> lol half of the water is coming in through the roof why are you bothering to plug the holes in the floor
> we really shouldn’t solve either because we’re all 70% water anyway

It does nothing. We need a cleansing, preferably with the military by way of the Insurrection Act.

The real question that nobody asks is what is Texas and California going to do about the illegals?

The overwhelming majority of illegal spicks in the US are in those two states. The fact that someone in Michigan or Iowa has to consider their tax dollars fixing a problem that they don't have is disgusting. Build a wall, great, fine. But those faggots in Texas and California can pay for it.

Attached: 1553298893071.jpg (567x567, 39K)

>He can also make E-Verify mandatory
why? holding someone for a few hours is too much work to determine if they are who they say they are?
Or punishment for forgery in this case is too low?

>extremely broad powers related to border enforcement
and he should, but the local govs do not seem to be on board. Probably paid off or just retard Liberal SJW's. It took a private enterprise to build a half mile of walk last weekend, then the spic mayor freaked out
youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPy0Y7DKw

awesome post

Attached: D8Gpb0xWkAI_BFY.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Just a reminder, under the Obama admin every single US Federal Officer had their name and address hacked by the Chinese.
So we probably should make a federal database of everyone in the US.

>There's a Federal law from like 1956 that allows ICE to essentially deputize any officer

You're talking about 287(g) and it's from 1996.

>[...T]he Attorney General may enter into a written agreement with a State, or any political subdivision of a State, [...]to perform a function of an immigration officer in relation to the investigation, apprehension, or detention of aliens in the United States (including the transportation of such aliens across State lines to detention centers), may carry out such function at the expense of the State or political subdivision and to the extent consistent with State and local law.

As you can see there is no reimbursement.

I don't understand your question. E-Verify is done by employers to ensure that the employee is legal.

prevents them from coming back, retard. these are two separate but equally crucial issues.

I would be 100% for this on the condition that all the niggers, beaners and shitskins go on your side of the wall

>Here's what Trump could do, if he wanted, by executive action
Do you really think him doing anything that extreme would not cause the far left to completely sperg out. The left has consistently lost for 2 years and they can stop crying

Attached: Trump_wall.jpg (734x960, 160K)

Yup, you're shifting a regulatory burden onto citizens three times.
Everyone gets to pay to set up the system.
Everyone gets to register and keep themselves updated in the system.
Everyone has to file another hoop to get a job.

Instead of punishing those who are breaking the law.

Not an argument.

And good lord, it's humans who operate the system, so inevitably there will be a scandal, and they'll have to have oversight, which will cost us more money.

>Not an argument.
Fuck off faggot, you know what my argument was. If you don't in today's political environment you are a fucking idiot

we'll keep our spics but not the other pests. You brought them, you deal with them

Attached: tapatia_tomboy.png (617x599, 606K)

>you're shifting a regulatory burden onto citizens three times.
Wrong. Employers have been filling out a paper-based I-9 and copying identity documents since the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

>Everyone gets to pay to set up the system.
Nope; paid for by government. You're probably going to complain about tax dollars but don't worry, fines collected from employers found to have employed illegals covers it.

>Everyone gets to register and keep themselves updated in the system.
Nope, it interfaces with the Social Security Number Verification System, so your parents already "registered" you when they signed you up for an SSN card.

>Everyone has to file another hoop to get a job.
No major change from current I-9 process, possibly less of a burden. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_I-9

Please learn about E-Verify before you spout-off nonsense. e-verify.gov/employees

>humans who operate the system
On what end? Because humans will operate it on the employer end, as they have been doing with the I-9 and computers operate it from the government end and the accuracy is above 99%.

Typical leaf post. Go fuck a dog.

>Instead of punishing those who are breaking the law.

Ever hear how an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? It's more effective to stop the "pill factor" of jobs for illegals than to hunt down every illegal, put them in immigration court, and deport.

>Typical leaf post. Go fuck a dog
>does not even address the question
So, you really are that stupid? Keep slamming down those burgers retard

>liberty infringed now doesn't count cause it was infringed before.
If you say so.
>paid for by government
Nothing gets paid for by government, everything government has is taxation or inflation received. Those businesses will raise prices or go out of business reducing the options for wealth
>Nobody can steal an SSN number
Ok.
>I just want to solidify a lie that was given to your great grandparents, you're stupid for thinking about it beyond my promise.
Ok fella. "Not to be used for identification purposes..."
Hmm..
Yeah, I'll pass on more powers, thanks though.

Attached: 2667617635_8bd9b7e45d_z.jpg (640x387, 105K)

Well, shit, I can keep people alive longer in boxes feeding them vitamin gruel. Guess that means it's time to do so!

>humans will operate it on the employer end
>humans will oversee the computers
And for fuck sake, we just told you, THE CHINESE HACKED YOUR FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT LIST, you think they can't add or subtract names?

Nothing much.

What you need is an id verification system for the most common daily things in life (job, car, rent, school, uni, hospital, paying by credit card).

This But we will gladly take your sjw whitie girls. They're already all over us. Plus we still control our women in our culture.

libertarian is just a way of saying jew with extra steps

Why did people oppose the Iraq war, when it was so ineffective to stop Islamic terror?

It's amazingly cowardly to think you're the only trustworthy person on earth. It's worse to lie to yourself and say you're brave when you're factually terrified that if we aren't somehow trustworthy enough you might die and that can't happen so you'd rather nobody be free.

>liberty infringed now doesn't count cause it was infringed before.
If you think filling out a form is an infringement, then get a load of this: before it was illegal to hire wetbacks, the government would get administrative warrants to raid business (lower standard of proof than criminal warrants) and they also did not need a warrant to enter open land such as farms or ranches to arrest illegals. This was all OK by the SCOTUS. If employer sanctions goes away, Fed Gov will return to doing this, which is very disruptive to business.

>Nothing gets paid for by government, everything government has is taxation or inflation received. Those businesses will raise prices or go out of business reducing the options for wealth
Read what I said about fines.

>Nobody can steal an SSN number
That's what the Social Security Number Verification System is for, numbnuts.

>>I just want to solidify a lie that was given to your great grandparents, you're stupid for thinking about it beyond my promise.
You're either nuts or a libertarian.

>you think they can't add or subtract names?
Because no employer is able to do that. Only DHS can.

Think about this way retard, if the left gets angry over what Trump is doing now, image what would happen if he did use these powers. Sure Civil War does sound like the easiest way, but not the most practical and Trump doesn't want to truly rip the country apart

>disruptive to criminals
Oh my, why would I want disruption for criminals and not for every single person on earth?
>Fines
There is no free lunch, and your argument in the first paragraph would stand to reason this argument from you makes no sense now.
They can be forced to pay money which is very disruptive, but cannot be simply disrupted?
>SSNVS
A system to secure a system to secure us.
This is going well. Who will watch that system?

Done.
Gonna send you the paperwork with this guy. Please sign it and gotta have it back by EOD Tuesday.

Attached: t3zu4tnecm131.jpg (640x939, 93K)

reminder, jews called libertarians always stab us in the back when convenient to support jew goals, but never when it is against.
They worry that e-verify might infringe on some beaner, but patriot act was ok.

Attached: 1555211483817.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>There is no free lunch
lolbertarian detected. Do Jow Forums a favor and change your flag to AnCap so we can disregard your meme posts without wasting time replying.