>"yeah magapedes 2016 XDDDD"
>"donate to my patreon!"
>"buy my merch!"
>le deus vult XDDD i'm so silly! XDDDD"
>alternates between wearing a thor pendent and a crucifix
>wears progressively slutter clothing as years go on
>gets banned from paypal and patreon, and merch stores
>"D-Donate to my site, I-I-I make documentaries now..."
>makes like 2 shitty 60 minute long zero effort meme videos, where half the footage is just spoogy music and her talking like any other normal video, just for $19.99 a month
>finally quits once the e-celeb "edgy right winger" market as dried up once and for all
>"I'm going back to s-school... maybe you'll see me in a couple years when the neetbu-- i mean when i finish my degree :)"

To anyone who still denied that she was a grifter...

Apologize.

Attached: 1504729428105.gif (376x250, 3.83M)

Would you faggots stop pretending that vloggers qualify as politics? Just because a random person stands a soapbox doesn't mean they somehow change legislation. Fucking faggots.

Attached: splash_780-917-720x340.jpg (720x340, 56K)

literally never listened to a single word to come from her admittedly kissable mouth ever... seeing her name appear here and there is the extent of my awareness of this person and I consider the OP summation 100% valid and conclusive.

Don't worry, she'll get bored and be back next year when the elections start up again to do more shilling. You can bet on it

No different than any of the other "Conservatives" that did the same shit, but you faggots can't stop talking about this whore.

does anyone have the picture of the brown-haired qt that kind of looks like her?

these fucking eCeleb threads have ruined Jow Forums faster than censorship has

she had leaked emails from paypals showing payments from Steven Bonnell - Destiny on a livestream but i can't find any proof of it anymore. It was from late 2018.

Dont worry. It will be known who she works for when she reveals what school she gets into

late 2017 i mean

I'd still wife her up but she'd have to begome and drop that Christian Zionism bullshit.

Attached: 28685657_2086762154675063_9117626855750121880_n.jpg (634x720, 95K)

Attached: southerncucker.png (1866x1780, 3.33M)

I forget that the Russian Emperor was literally canonized a Saint in the Russian Orthodox Church during the 90s. Imagine unironically praying to Czar Nicholas II of Russia for spiritual guidance, and protection.

Why do you care?

She looks more like a right wing queen to me

Hey fuck you
The Grifter was an awesome movie. Scariest shit I've ever seen. Don't compare that masterpiece to her.

Who? I don't follow these kinds of fags because I'm not 16.

she was an approachable e-celeb that made videos digestible by bluepilled normies. I don't really know why you expected anything more.

They will canonize literally anything as long as it helps them in some way. Actual believers couldn't give a damn less about the most incompetent emperor ever, but the state benefits from appeasing the anti-communist crowd.

>back to school

How old is lauren now? 30?

Somebody sounds a little ass blasted. Are you mad that you will never have the balls to publicly stand for what you believe in and fight for a movement? Yes yes keep posting shitty threads about southern. Id be mad too if i were you

Attached: download (1).jpg (208x242, 6K)

obviously /trash/ has not proven to be the solution.
how about a dedicated /eceleb/ board there are plenty of other boards that could benefit
Or jannies that aren't complete fucking cocksuckers

Nigger, she was an e-celeb way before trump

This. She joined Rebel early 2015 and was already doing stuff before that.

>implying anyone ever gave a shit about her personally and just wanted the propaganda to be spread

Unironically replace oxygen with ethanol

Can't blame her when the leftist NWO only allows grifters for their own side.

Attached: ANTIFA trannies make almost 4 times as much money as Belle Delphine.png (1063x986, 800K)

who cares? her propaganda was invaluable

people who make pretend to hate her from the right are 100% unironic discord trannies trying to show division

Why is it a crime to think that being a public conservative is economically feasible? One of the few people who discussed pro-white ideas publicly, and you retards celebrate her bankruptcy induced by the jewish order. Congrats, enjoy your Trump and Turning Point USA, as those kikes are all that's left now. Jews understand that financially supporting their allies is necessary.

W H I T E

K
N
I
G
H
T

I know you all are new here, but you know that the Trump campaign started in early 2015 right? Also you know that 99.999999% of her e-celeb status was done then, and not for her cosplaying, and 3 minutes a week mgtow interviews.

Attached: 1559527865965.jpg (720x545, 72K)

B E T A
E
T
A

Where is that finnish faggot? The eternal mongolian knight

>"I'm going back to s-school... maybe you'll see me in a couple years when the neetbu-- i mean when i finish my degree :)"
SO, SHE WAS A FEMINIST ALL ALONG

He didn't announce he was running until June. She was working for Rebel for months by then, and her "why I'm not a feminist" thing on facebook was before that and still one of the biggest things she's done.

I don't think she'll really leave
She craves the betabuck more than anything else.