youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU&feature=youtu.be

Watch the video. Comment down below.

Attached: download1.png (521x457, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1fsw3WdDAm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks are a danger. FULL STOP

bump

They get all the girls. So they're onto something.

Lmao

>Crime is an output of black culture not race
>race begets culture

bromp

What came first?

Culture or Race?

Chicken or egg problem

but there are lots of whites who adopt nigger culture? how can that happen?

They will find a way to blame the evil white men for this

Weak Wypipo can't be savage

I'm a first generation South Korean immigrant living in the U.S. I've lived here for over 8 years now and I can tell you the truth clearly and objectively.

Black people ARE a danger to EVERYWHERE. It's not untrue that black people are naturally more violent, uncivilized, dumber, and more careless and dirty than any other type of people.

Just look at world history. While white Europeans have been creating amazing cultures that enrich humanity and create beautiful architecture, what have the blacks in Africa accomplish other than mud huts and retarded idolism with sticks and stones? While Asia also had rich culture with the great dynasties of China, the enclosed but diverse and complex culture of Japan, and advanced technologies from the Indus Valley civilization, what have the Africans done in the past millenniums?

I wouldn't consider Egyptians true Africans because they're objectively more Middle Eastern than African. If they really were truly Africans, they would've never come up with the Pyramids, the complex politics, the calendar, etc...

Hell, ancient civilizations from Mesoamerica did a lot better than the African blacks. Although the Mesoamerican civilizations were more barbaric and uncivilized than the white Europeans, Middle Easterners, and the Asians, they still did a lot better than what modern Africa does now.

Moving to current times, no matter how much anyone denies it, black people are a danger to all society. Just look at the statistics in the US. Niggers refuse to learn and be civilized and have basic respect, blacks fuck like rabbits but have no basic family traditions or values, and they love to kill each other while blaming the white people for their disarray.

Just look at the lifestyle of a typical black nigger. There might be outliers who excel at studying and respect, and I have many black friends who are the most respectful and civilized people I've ever met, but saying that black people are a dirt stain in many countries is just truth.

because we're not savages...

Biggest problems are White Traitors who are enabling them and telling them that whites are problem.

White people are biggest danger to other white people and we need to Stop this Menace right now!

Attached: d81630162d6b73aaeeb024df86b69dee58a1cb2910c66fb57ea7ad181f11f0ac.jpg (755x1000, 479K)

Can you dump the webms you used in the video?

Absolutely agree. White people need to get their shit together and start promoting traditional family values.

If u wanna survive your gonna have to be or face extinction, Weak wypipo

No u need to Rape n pillage kill all other males take women like cave man Weakness will not win

Wasted heart transplant that could of saved a human child instead

bloop

Why they do this

Niggers gonna nig

Never forget tyt called the medical team “racist”

youtu.be/1fsw3WdDAm8

>memeflag

Bump because this discussion is gud

You have to go back.

preach it

Bump bump bump

It doesn't matter whether its culture or race. It matters that its happening. We need black separatism, we needs black to be separate from everyone else.

bump

And more than likely those black outliers are a good percentage white.

Attached: 1558491483559.jpg (512x911, 59K)

Look at the bell curve. There is IQ overlap. "Wiggers" are just whites with nigger-tier IQs.

>Be White
>Retaliate
>Lose everything because of leftists
Niggers kill each other on a daily basis, doing the job for Whites basically for free
You hate Whites? Stop using English then and the internet

Attached: BDF66062-9D0F-411E-BDB1-99B5B3EBC9EE.jpg (323x1024, 51K)