Ever recognize something as true, but lack evidence to support it?

Ever recognize something as true, but lack evidence to support it?
Guess what, there is likely poorly done kike “evidence” that is non sequitorially attributed to why you are wrong.

Post your evidenceless truths here, I will start:
>success and progress are indistinguishable by your subconscious.
>if your subconscious detects progress, even towards something entirely inconsequential, it will register it as “success” even if success isn’t an actual end state of your progress.

A couple of normie examples:
>Progress in body building
There is nothing wrong with self improvement, but this sort of progress will be subconsciously written off as success, even if you accomplish zero other changes in your life (a job that require physicality, a gf)
More nefariously and to the point of this thread:
>progress video games
Most all video games now have a degree of progress, but I am specifically (but not exclusively) noting games whose core mechanic is progress. These are the f2p, p2w genre now, but it exists in “old” ‘buy game, play game’ varieties as well.

Countless anons have probably told you videogames are degenerate, but they could never explain why until homosexual genderkins started mining for ore because straight people oppressed them.

The answer is simple: your brain registers progress and success nearly identically say nearly because there is another success vector called “completion” that almost every single f2p game excludes.

This is critical. Men today are overloaded with signifiers of success (and failure, but that is for another thread) and absolutely devoid of signifiers of completion.

This is the only excuse I can think of for AAA games existing, I personally lost interest in single player when the internet first began to blossom. In this same time, people who got “completion” signifiers were also largely subject to regression rather than success in the form of pvp.

(Character limit)

Attached: B568DCF3-380B-4150-A842-29917CBAE7D5.jpg (710x675, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This a dangerous and exciting road to go down. I have a feeling homosexuality is actually a mental illness, and probably treatable with drugs. Fags are easier to control than healthy people, so we will never get the cure. Be careful not to catch it, they are pushing it hard.

And a backlash occurred. Anyone who has ever been externally involved in a pvp game knows one thing for certain: everyone thinks the pvp is poorly balanced.

How could it not be? The players were continually successful and even reached a stage of completion.
What other explanation could explain failure to succeed against other humans than unfairness?
How could any system possibly be fair if competing humans clashed?

Do you see where I am going with this? Do you see how we, collectively, have been primed to respond to an uneven plying field?

It is the presupposition of an even playing field the kike has imposed upon us. That greater powers are responsible to make a playing field even.
That we should never bear the shame of facing one significantly better than ourselves.

Do you see the trap? It is so beautiful it pains me to even consider it accidental. So masterful to deny the creators hand is akin to blasphemy.

All that is pure, they will destroy. All that is powerful, they will control.

Attached: 3B2E07A2-AAEF-45EA-BF7D-49A9851DE6F9.jpg (618x494, 55K)

I do agree that homosexuality is a mental illness, but I doubt any drugs will treat homosexuality better than 5ey treat heterosexuality.

Chemical castration isn’t the answer. Violence followed by social aversion,cas worked for mellenia, is the answer.

I showed you my dick, please respond.

Attached: A6695198-BEA1-4340-BE87-9439243E1C11.jpg (448x328, 16K)

Maybe drugs aren't the answer, but I would like to believe there is a more sophisticated answer than caving their heads in. If we just aren't clever enough as a species to figure it out, then whatever, kill them. I can't help but feel disappointed in such an outcome, we put a man on the moon but we can't cure homosexuality? Perhaps it is a deeper sickness than we can cure.

>no source

evidence-less truth.

Well, I guess I’m forced to show my cards.
The more sohistacted answer is turning away from reprobate mind and accepting Christ.

There is NOTHING you want to do that you are required to do. This has been proven by people literally suiciding by abstaining from substinance.

If it is possible for someone to override the biological imperative to not die by sheer force of will, getting aboner hardly suffices as a reason to be a degenerate.

>when you max out your kike stats and ignore charisma and wisdom
Newfag.

Oh, but one more thing, as long as we're tying this in to viddya. Joker is unbalanaced. He is a pay-to-play character, and that really rustles my jimmies, to think that an inferior smash bro. could ever see the words "victory" over my gamer tag. Unglaublich. Other players can beat me fair and square, but internally, I never accept a loss to joker.

t. schlomo.

Wow, terrific argument.
Want to know how I know you do it for free?

Attached: 66BFACB4-3D9F-4D93-B90A-8F4319402596.jpg (216x272, 17K)

>being this bad at AoV
You have only proved my point.

Ha, the cards are all that matters, that's how we know we're going to win even if others doubt. I can't explain why some get boners while others are flaccid. I suspect that others know, and as long as we're showing our cards, I honestly suspect that there is a "break away" civilization lording their technology over the rest of us. Cures for any disease, proper leadership of a society, the ability to travel to distant planets could all be ours.... if only we weren't such a despicable species, where 0.000001% fucks over the rest for profit. I doubt that group even sees themselves as human.

Based schizo.
I can tell you why some men get boners over other men while some don’t:
They are given over to reprobate mind, they desire only to fornicate and care not able it which hole they enter or what results may come.
I claim unequivocally that most gays would fuck anything; as in if by magic they were the last gay on earth they wouldn’t care and they would fuck women. They would fuck women most heterosexuals would resist.

They are sexual fiends finding general comradierie with other sexual fiends. If there were one gay man and 50 women on an is,and, they would fuck all of them given the chance.

Quick gains makes us feel good and so does defeating opposition in contests. Its not hard to stimulate a humans mind enough for them to spend money.

Maybe people just crave to be better than they truly are. Maybe that isnt a bad thing. Self improvement is the most permanent form of human progress i can think of. We need to better ourselves constantly and then everything else falls into place, if that makes sense.

I get your point, but smash doesn't have as many variables as a gear-collecting mmo, which is the game your talking about from the tone of your posts. Sure, no one wants to accept that there are better players than themselves (except for rational actors, like me). It's a pretty simple business model though
>we want to sell this new game
>let us insert the protag into this already popular game and make him stronger than the other characters
>????
>profit

I never said self-improvement was bad. I simply said progress is equated with success mentally and that modern vices are progress centric.

I’m actually talking about ALL games, with no exceptions, though some are wors than others.

Climbing the ladders on [your favored game] is progress, but it isn’t success.

I can’t definitvely claim topping the ladder on an immentintly popular game is not “success” but for sake of argument I will say it is not success in the classical sense.

You think you've got all the answers, which is why you would dare to be steadfast and alone in your beliefs... and I applaud that. Still, it's a dangerous road to go down. I have no way of confirming or denying whether you're right about gays (and neither do you), as there are no other plebs with fancy white coats to affirm or deny our points. Accusations of schizophrenia aside, I would say you have the right mindset, if only you can be self-reliant enough to avoid the pitfall of arrogance. Who knows about the gays, though. Personally, I take it from the perspective of a peasant hearing from the local baron that the bubonic plague is OK and I will be OK as long as I pay my tithes.

>(Character limit)
there wouldnt be so soon if you didnt r*ddit space you fucking faggot

I previously said you were a based schizo.
I sat and by that. You are more based that the neurotypicals that frequent this board.

You are (accidentally) right that I can’t prove what I say about gays. It is a matter of faith and revelati N I received after two decades of hating god.

Can you even imagine being so blessed? Does the concept of hating someone for more than half of your life, the absolute bulk of the time you have spent incarnated, and being forgiven as if it is nothing; having weights you never even realized were yoked about you dissipated as a free gift.
I liv d it and I still can’t properly imagine the grace of the being so generous as to save me.

I sinned intentionally. I strives for sin. More than that, I strived to make others sin,
And I felt forgiveness. Unimaginable. Unthinkable.
That I. I. I with my actions and doings and striving against god. That one such as me could be so wholly and totally forgivien?

It’s laughable. It is the absolute pinnacle, the height, the summit of humor for one to think they could ever turn one away from god who has seen him.

You prey on the weak and the thougtless, as I once was.
But how could you hope to overcome the light of the Lord?
Does such arrogance truly exist?

Lmao @ how new you are to computers, boomer.
I would have gotten one word extra by reducing my spacing.

Bump, I guess.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Great are his gifts, and great is our weaknesss. I wonder if we received a simliar gift? Do you dwell close to the land and go deep into the heart? Of course not, but I always ask just the same, schizo that I am.

You are a good guy. Our disagreements could never prevent you from finding peace.

1. You can make progress with failure, i.e science.
2. Making progress IS success.
3. wot u on about m8?

I used to believe the leftist media that blacks and whites deserve equal treatment. But then as I looked around i noticed how much harsher and aggressive the blacks were.

It's always good to document proof that what you believe in is true, case and point:

youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU

I mean yes and no. God didn't set you free, ultimately you freed yourself. It's kinda paradoxical like that. I don't mean to pump up your ego or anything because you couldn't have done it without God ofcourse, if that makes any sense at all...

excluding failures is not success, it is progress.
You got confused because, well, OP.

Making progress is NOT success. There is a difference between the mentally similar progress/success feeling and the completion (actual success) feeling.

The whole pint of this thread is exactly what you are arguing: that progress is success. It isn’t. Progress is definitively opposed to success unless you completely change the definitions,

Why are you pretending you were involved in the conversation?

Success on its own is pointless/meaningless. When you assign meaning to it, it becomes progress. Therefore, progress IS success.

>the completion
it's never done son.

Just sharing my insights, I've had similar experiences. Didn't mean to be intrusive or anything.

>x is meaningless until you assign meaning to it
Uh... thanks...

Some things are, even when improvements become available. It is hard to conceptualize, because completing something currently unimprovable involves making something unheard of.
As an example. The first boat. Some jungle nigger wanted to hang out on the river instead of the ground, he made a thing that did that,

That is completion, the fact that ACC exist now doesn’t take away that completion.
My point is that synthetic progress/success/completion is overwhelming at this point,

It is stupid that I have to point this out, yes, but you're the one basing some pointless philosophical wankery on this idea, not me.

Well I meant to be an asshole.
But I shouldn’t have.
Don’t rely on it,but being humble around here at the right time can be quite impactful.

God didn’t set me free because I built my own chains and my own cage. God made me free from the start.

>I have a feeling homosexuality is actually a mental illness
it is

Pull your head out of your ass and re-read.
My whole point was that incorrect meaning was being assigned.
That is literally why I made this thread (though I wish others brought a subject change)

The first 'boat' was a floating log. Someone successfully made progress on improving the design after assigning meaning to the log as being the thing that floats. You need to go to bed.

>though I wish others brought a subject change
That doesn't even make sense. Bot confirmed.

This is some nigger shit, claiming anything that floats is a boat.
Most things that float won’t support a single human.
Stop being a nigger.

>Ever recognize something as true, but lack evidence to support it?
No i dont consider things true if there is not sufficient evidence nor do i need to consider things true to use them as working theories.

almost everyone here knows that videogames, the most played once, exploit our reward system to keep playing and spending money or time.
World of Warcraft would have been forgotten in no time without the reward system, for instance.

>that doesn’t make sense
My OP was about other people contributing. I merely supplied my own example.

You know what is sad? I don’t think you are a bot. I think you are retarded.

>memeflag
How predictable.

Are you claiming a thing can’t be true in absence of a targeted study?
That the study is what makes it true?
A sort of “science of the gaps” argument?

>makes a thread
>wishes it was a different thread
>calls other people retarded
It's definitely bed time.

No being may be held in involuntary servitude, as property or treated or acted upon in such a way as to disrespect or unreasonably shorten its existence. No being may be held accountable for violation of said law save by its own choice.

Then please don’t wake up.

Talking out of your ass; the thread.

The thread is not about whether true things exist or not, its about whether you should believe something is true with out having evidence to support it.
You should not

The reason many people do this anyway, however, is because they are afraid of insecurities that arrise from uncertainty.
Most people are uncomfortable thinking in terms of probabilities and depending on unproven things, and so they come to think of less proven ideas as true to ease their own apprehensions. This sets a dangerous precedent which allows them to over time start having more and more lax standards and before you know it they consider what ever personal delusions that chance upon them as correct.

>the thread is not about
I made the fucking thread you filthy kike.

What about beings who are unable to make the best decisions for themselves? Do we just forget about them or do we do something about it?

Yes that is one approach, but in real life we have to make heuristic decisions based on instinct with a limited time frame. Being decisive based on intuition is just as necessary as analytical decision making. You ever heard of analysis paralysis?

thanks for making it clear you are an idiot in the first line so I didn't have to read that

Attached: YAA3GDJ.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Not that guy, but I have the strong suspicion you flailed at all those words just to have an excuse to type “analysis paralysis” and don’t anctually have any other more important contribution.

>in real life we have to make heuristic decisions based on instinct with a limited time frame
Yes, doing this is not the problem. Believing you are using true things you know to do it and not realizing you are depending on best guesses is what becomes a problem.

>the idealist doesn't even know what his own thread is about
unsurprising

>you don’t know what your thread is about
Memeflag, everyone.

Guess I forgot to adjust to Jow Forums-level reading ability, my bad goyfag

>merely pretending
The absolute state.

I want hard proof that the Rothschilds control Central Banks all over the world. I've seen evidence of Rothschild involvement in many globohomo companies but nothing definitive on the central banks. Apparently Azzmador did a podcast showing how the Rothschilds own the City of London but haven't heard it.

Just pointing out your own retardery

D-do you even remember what you were responding to? Or was being slighted enough to reconfigure your mental space into a form in which you thought you attacked, but actually nothing happened and you felt the need to express yourself as silly?

Awkward and serious question.

All I remember is that I'm not the inferior goynigger here, you are.

That must mean you won the argument.

Attached: 886EE795-705B-4D5A-A0AF-C8E4685EAA82.png (437x405, 82K)

That's weird, I didn't know you could have an argument with a mirror

So... uh... are you the mirror or am i?
The absolute state of NPC

Well isn't that the fucking question of the century?

So, by your own account, you are a retarded inferior goynigger?

And you an NPC? Maybe it's time to go to bed?

most idiotic thread of the day for sure

I mean, they are you words. Clearly you are not an NPC since a computer can at the very least be logical.
What does that make you? When you are all the things you claim to hate but lack the cognizance to recognize your own situation?
Probably just retarded.

This, what the fuck is going on here

Attached: 17_Joe_Rogan_Experience_1035_Paul_Stamets.jpg (854x480, 325K)

bump

Thanks leaf. (who am i?) but users just wont confront reality in this case.