Young, intelligent white men aren't getting laid anymore

Young, intelligent white men aren't getting laid anymore.

How can we fix this and save ourselves? Post tips and redpills.

Attached: 1549597240984.png (427x495, 290K)

Fuck moar

Sperm bank. Be vocel. If women want to take up the role of men and spread their eggs as far as they can, then men get to be the gatekeepers and disregard whores.

Have sex.

just move to thailand and fuck all the ladyboys bro

I just had mad sex.

Treat women like shit. They are just a hole that needs filled.

Our race will eventually be nigger-dumb.

Just use the new backpage to fuck prostitutes. Why not?

>not illegal if you record it
>STD status disclosed upfront at premium places with the hotter girls
>can have a platter of all ethnicities and phenotypes
>costs much less than lying your way to a bar thot's bed and with the exact same level of emotion
>places downward pressure on value of sex, putting women slowly back in their place
>guaranteed to indulge all of your kinks
>exchange of value is equal, thots in hookup culture will require far greater value than they offer
>all women are prostitutes anyway

There is no such thing as an incel because anybody can do this. The issue men face is a lack of suitable companions due to the whorepocalypse. No individual man's action can change this sad fact of life. It will be a problem solved by policy.

>Young, intelligent white men aren't getting laid anymore.
>Implying women are this hard to get.
The men found better things to do with their lives... Like videogames

Natural selection has a.mind of its own and wants you gone.

Asking the wrong questions.
White men don’t need saving. The future needs saving.
Is the future worth saving?
Extinction is inevitable, spacefags only pretend the timeline is longer.

End the karmic cycle. Accept Christ and pass from death into life.

If you're not having sex maybe you're not as desirable as you thought you were OP. Nothing in life is guaranteed work towards your goals

Jesus Christ did any of you fags grow up with sisters? They're not what this board makes them out to be there are shitty ones and there are good ones.

I have 2 older sisters they basically pretend that I don't exist.

I've noticed American families tend to be kinda dysfunctional. I have a great relationship with both of my older sisters but then again we are a traditional Balkan family the values are different

Its americanization I guess. People here go their own way fsst.
My family is all polish immigrants, including my siblings. My brother married an american woman (technically irish, but back several generations) and she pretty much turned him against everyone else. Doesnt talk to us much anymore, even though everyone is ~30 mins away. He hasnt talked to our grandmother or anyone else in poland in poland for well over 10 years. Maybe 15.

typical american whore

How does one get laid these days?
Too busy doing me to worry about doing someone else.

Are bar thots a real thing? My friends are always interacting with bar thots but they never get laid.

>Too busy doing me to worry about doing someone else.
sure nigga we believe you it's voluntary right?

Attached: 1444268568445.png (327x316, 221K)

Its awful. The family despises her. She does nothing but stir up drama. He should have new it was a bad idea when we found out that she was previously engaged, but the guy called of the wedding days before the fact.

Ive lost my brother to a shriveling tramp.

there's no such thing as a woman turning a man, if a man turns on account of a woman he didn't have the right to be called man in the first place. women are subversive and two-faced by nature, a man knows this.

No one gets laid these days.
Not even Chad really.
Women left us all behind to pursue endless electronic validation.

>No one gets laid these days.
MASSIVE cope

Really how do I go back. I was a fucking normie frat douche. At least I got laid then, now I’m a fucking downer that only sees negativity in the world. I knew the world was fucked up before coming here, but I guess not to the extent I think it is now.

Compared to 20 or even 10 years ago, I'd say the average person has way less sex. Mainly due to the social media and chad effect.

Yes we are. Turns out you are not intelligent if you cannot get laid.

>Compared to 20 or even 10 years ago, I'd say the average person has way less sex
based on what?

Go ahead and laugh, get it out of your system. I own 3 fedoras btw.

Ive never had much success with relationships so I dont bother anymore. Im not gonna go around chasing tail to no avail when I could be doing something I enjoy, or even bettering myself. If I hung out at the bar all the time, im sure I could pick up some fatty. But for what? To validate myself to my peers?

Dont be silly. Just because someone gets enthralled by a woman doesnt mean they werent a man to begin with. Thats a retarded generalization.

Yeah i dont know about that senpai. While the second statement is true, the first is observably not.

BIGG cope

Even the Grateful Dead dude wound up in a sexless marriage.

>"It is not my fault that I dont get sex. It is society!!"
>Looks for help on a taiwanese hamster training board

Actually I did see some articles that vaguely state this but I think its bullshit. They're surveying the wrong fucking people.

Bro, women do not care about your smarts. Most dont.

Op chill, its called getting lucky for a reason.

We are being saved. This sissification is underway. Find your bull now.

Attached: 1559345825853.jpg (1024x546, 79K)

>Even the Grateful Dead dude wound up in a sexless marriage.
Getting involved in a shitty marriage is different from not being able to get laid. Guaranteed those lads were swimming in prime 70s muff back in their prime

>Yeah i dont know about that senpai. While the second statement is true, the first is observably not.
Maybe I'm wrong but I have 4 turbo Chad roommates.
I'm not exaggerating about their Chadness. They are all fratdaddies and played varsity football.
Know what they do all night? Stay up playing video games. I don't think they even know any women.
They're basically r9k-tier losers except they have each other and are 9/10s.
Why would people like them be behaving like that? I think you are really underestimating the demonic power of electronic media.
Men abandoned women for video games and women abandoned men for social media. That's how it appears to me.

Shut up coper. I can smell your cope from a mile away.

get a cousin then, I got a stripper cousin who has on multiple occasions hooked me up with women to get fucked and me and her are like best friends.

>n-no u
nice bantz fag

>Young, intelligent white men aren't getting laid anymore

There's none of them here so it's not your problem

when they become bisexual, ur narrative falls so hard, it is akin to a joke

u r the most pathetic wojack I have ever seen

Attached: 1a-big-brother-is-watching-you-451806115.jpg (632x332, 76K)

Close, women loathe intelligence, they absolutely hate it.they will accept it with sufficient qualifiers, but they can’t fucking stand it,

That is why whores fuck Jamal and chad.
They biologically want breeding material and “logically” want to be pampered forever.

>Turns out you are not intelligent if you cannot get laid

This but unironically. You have to be be seriously retarded if you can't work out how to get laid op.

Also the reason zoomers aren't having sex is because they're busy playing with their nintendo wiis or whatever the fucking bullshit you can gratify yourself without hours and hours.

Back in my day son you'd leave your hose as soon as you woke up and pretty just fuck around with your mates all day long until your finally got home and passed out. Pre internet life was so boring there was nothing to do BUT get laid.

Yeah, no. I'm an old intelligent white man, and I'm getting laid. My kids I homeschooled - all blue eyed men - are getting laid.

Must be just you.

I don't know my cousins they all live far away.
Why do you assume that your situation is replicable for everyone else? Everyone has very different living situations. You sound literally autistic for not being able to comprehend this.

Maybe they just dont bring women home? Or maybe your perception of them isnt what it need to be for them to get laid? I dunno.

>Men abandoned women for video games and women abandoned men for social media. That's how it appears to me.

Yeah I suppose I can agree with that.

>Close, women loathe intelligence, they absolutely hate it.
In my neck of the woods most women would jump your bones if they found out you have a college degree. Women, at least those looking to settle down, like stability

THIS.

After going through a carousel of premium pussy you will still feel the sting of loneliness, however the pussy will be a commodity of legend no more.
I.e. Fuck bitches, pussy will hold no sway, so you will be conscious and in control around jannies.

Fix? Nonono. We are crashing the plane metaphorically , with no survivors

>We are crashing the plane
you're on an anime image board nerd you ain't crashing shit

>women loathe intelligence,

intelligence == money mate so unless you're predicate is that women loathe money, you're dead fucking wrong.

I'd say they probably just loathe your ugly face

What's the website?

Form a gang

Attached: fwne9x.jpg (350x410, 98K)

to paint dicks with black rectangle is a sign of extreme sissification. no wonder commies are faggots.

This has been my experience. I think this is the case mainly in middle class, working class areas. If you grew up with money, went to private schools, have smart rich parents, then you are likely to be in an area where women tend to pick rich decently smart chad types.

I would tell you my setup in meat space but I would want to further upset you

Huh. That must be why old boomers like me are getting all the tail we can handle.

I currently have an ex-gymnast sugar momma.

Really, all I think it takes is just going up to a hot chick and saying 'Hey, wanna get lucky?'

Last time I did that, I fucked a 16 year old in her sauna. Not even joking.

>Must just be you
You fucking gas lighters are so full of shit. What the fuck is an incel if this isn't really happening to anyone? What are we even talking about? What has this board been obsessively talking about for last few years if it's not really happening to anyone? Man I'm beginning to understand human nature on a deeper level than I ever wanted to. You guys WANT other men to be unhappy, you thrive off of it.

post height and jaw

That is absolute bullshit. Smart women love intelligence in men. It's practically a guarantee of high income, retard.

Quick chad LESSON: STOP GIVING A FUCK
Women feed off your insecurities because they are insecure. If you quit caring, they will care more. It's an easy game to play.

Attached: 1559345382661.png (268x730, 335K)

But it's about confidence right? Bahaha oh man. You guys turn into nasty gas lighting monkeys any time this subject comes up.

He got rejected in favor of a nigger and is now seeeeething

my hairline is that bad rn

thinking of just going to turkey and paying the hair bazaar for the shisha and fue transplant combo

fuck hair loss sucks

get your testosterone up, lift weights, hit the gym, go snowboarding or skiing, go to music festivals and have fun, have sex

Confidence? nah mate it's about being attractive and having money ya fucking dopey poof

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02 Sexual access to females as a motivation for joining gangs An evolutionary app (814x628, 70K)

Don't blame me if you're an incel. Whatever put you there, it wasn't me.

I promise that if you put in some effort, you can get laid. You could have exposed sinuses, and a micropenis and still get laid. You have to get off your ass and out of your mom's basement to do it though.

>You guys WANT other men to be unhappy, you thrive off of it.
There comes a point in your Jow Forums career when you realize that this place is legitimately evil.
A lot of people who post hateful things do so under the impression that it's all "shitposting" or "irony" and they think this disconnects them from their actions and words.

challenge lesbian couples you meet on the street to a duel, if you win they must date you. it's the only way for youngg white men to get laid

They are it's just that you and a fair few of the incels here aren't because you're fuck ups

wake up people about jewish subversion

Jesus dude. Take a Xanax. You're gonna blow if you don't chill.

>Jesus Christ did any of you fags grow up with sisters?
I'm an only child with parents that were too autistic to let me do things when I was a kid but now they blame me for not being a total normie. I can't really take this clown world seriously desu

Attached: just enjoy the show.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

What the fuck are you even talking about? You said that "It must just be you". You literally implied that he is the only incel on the planet, and now you are literally just straw manning with "improve yourself! Have sex!". This kind of shit was funny for the first couple months....but this is starting to decline the quality of this board (even more than it had already declined). This is just vampirism 101. I'm just disturbed watching it go on here 24/7. You guys are nasty people. Illogical too.

Yeah you seem confident. That's the point

I have one, basically she will (and did) sell our entire family out for her boyfriend.
So I don't know.

Be more obvious. Even if your half truthing I'm sure enough millennials and zoomers have you on a list pops Tall. Strong. I'll tell you what women hate the most. A chad acting beta to troll them so they have to settle for betas acting chad. All personal pleasure I now derive from watching jews/women suffer and knowing it will get worse before better as they realize what they've wrought.

News flash retard, college degrees have nothing to do with intelligence and womennthing they have a strong correlation with money.

Ask me how I know your IQ is below 110

> Young, intelligent white men aren't getting laid anymore.

uh speak for yourself

I'm doing fine lad. Work out, shave, maintain your hair, wear nice clothes. The three most important things are
>smell, you gotta smell good. Spend $200 on a good cologne, that shit lasts for ages and pays dividends
>hair, gotta be tidy, avoid using gel or wax though, dont wanna look greasy
>shoes, absolutely must have nice shoes
Those 3 things are more important than your body, or your height, or the car you drive. Be confident, and laugh a lot.
Go get 'em boys.

>it’s practically a guarantee of high income.
Are you trying to claim I am wrong and women like intelligence, or I am right and women love wealth?

I will give you a tip dude you are 100% right about this place it is filled with malevolent ex-redditors who act as mean-spirited as possible to overcompensate and try to "fit in."
If you want to speak with intelligent reasonable adults try infinitychan.
It's a little slower and it isn't perfect but the level of discourse there tends to be higher.

>college degrees have nothing to do with intelligence
depends entirely on your field of study dude. if we're talking like gender studies than yea I'd agree but it does take a certain degree of intelligence and work ethic to do STEM for example.

They get dopamine highs from lies. Kicks from acting crazy with a "normal" superficialty.

No, it's not gaslighting. It's not about money, or your abs, or the wen on your nose. I'm a 5'7" manlet with no money, an average cock, and I haven't cut my hair or trimmed my beard in a decade. I only own work clothes. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how ugly my car is.

None of that matters. What matters is that you have real confidence in YOU. You've seen pics of fat, ugly guys with 10/10's. Remember Billy Bob Thornton with Angelina Jolie? He didn't care that he was ugly. She lapped it up.

Fuck, she was proud as fuck to prove to the world that she was so enlightened that she was with an ugly dude.

Now, the truth is that for every success there's ten failures. Zoomers may not be prepared for this, because they get a trophy just for showing up. Pussy doesn't do that. You hear a lot of NO before you hear SURE! Just turn and burn. Move on.

It's not fuckery. It's not gaslighting. I just like people, and hate to see them in distress, and you are in distress. Go. Mate. Secure a future for white children.

That is my only desire for you.

Prostitutes

Women are social media and men are on video games.
But the real issue is the metoo shit.
Even Henry Cavil is afraid to approach a woman nowadays.

I don't know if this is true about young white men. not having sex but if its true its probably related to the fact that everyone is allowed to talk crap about white people.

Based and LogosPilled

Attached: 14121.jpg (564x427, 71K)

Whites have it good, Chinaman OP. We can fuck your women meanwhile you are incel forever by the millions.

Attached: asian incels.jpg (861x1458, 604K)

I get laid but only by fat girls. Feelsbadman

>its probably related to the fact that everyone is allowed to talk crap about white people.
dude if women wanna fuck you they'll fuck you despite what the cucks on CNN say that shit doesn't really have a bearing on peoples romantic interest

BASED user you have my respect they need love too

Well, that's what social Calvinism does to people.

Where are prostitutes? Honestly. No idea where i could find one

>depends entirely
As in, “ it has nothing to do with”?
As in “underwater gendered dance criticism” isn’t in the same ballpark as “neurological antagonist studies”?
So what you are saying is that “having a college degree” without qualifiers is entirely useless?
So what you are saying is I am correct and you are needlessly combative?

I genuinely considered today getting a stable of whores to work for me in the webcam business.

I wouldn't even give a fuck if I ended up pimping them out.

I don't know why it feels relevant to say this, but it does.