Why did Christian Americans take slaves when Christ disavowed slavery?

Why did Christian Americans take slaves when Christ disavowed slavery?

Did they not read the Bible? Are Americans disingenuous Christians?

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-160957_1.jpg (1068x978, 93K)

Nice bait. So show me the part they didn't read.

Where in the bible does it mention North or South America? Fucking frostback.

most slave owners were not Christians if you catch my drift.

>Christ disavowed slavery
What verse?

Hurry up you fucking canuck. I want book and verse. I need to verify this statement.

Attached: 1555113412270m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Exodus 21, Deuteronomy 15, and Leviticus 25 all condemn slavery

Those are all old testament fag. I like that I could buy a jew force him to bang some khazar and keep the woman and kids. He gets to leave after seven years and this is exclusively rules for keeping jew slaves. Fuck Canada all day. What else you got?

Attached: IMG_65871.jpg (540x960, 37K)

>Exodus 21: 20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.
Nice condemnation there.
>Deuteronomy 15 only mentions Jews owning Jews, not Jews owning Goyim
>Leviticus 25 is about the Year of Jubilee- which is about debt, not slavery.
What a fucking dumbass you are.

>t-thats not the r-real bible

Here you go faggot

Matthew 18:21-35
Matthew 20:20-28
Matthew 24:36-51
Ephesians 6:9

are you saying slavery is wrong?

jooooz

No, you fucking stupid cunt.
>Jesus said...
Anything Jesus said would not be in the Old Testament. Your arguement is shit.

Both are testaments from god and christ is the vasal of god. They are one in the same.

How hard is to find the part where Jesus says, "Hey guys don't do slavery?"

I don't get it why the mutts don't reinstate slavery for thugs aka niggers
I mean it would be waaaayy cheaper to put them to forced labor instead of people having to pay for their jail time.

Fucking leaf again. Sage this shit

since when did a nigger ever read a book? considering that the vast majority of the have a 4th grade reading level at best I'm pretty shocked.

>jews
>disingenuous Christians?

However, you said and I quote
Where the fuck is it? It shouldn't be too hard to find right?

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

This is your religion.? Lol

we wuz dewey decimal n sheit. bishes know bout dat bbc but do dey know bout dat ddc?

theres a thing about not kicking the shit out of your slave but i cant remember anything about not winning someones child from a high stakes poker game

You aren't even Christian and yet here your dumbass is trying to use it to alter people's opinions about something that is illegal in the west.

Done in one.

Attached: bible on racism.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

>However, you said and I quote
Good catch

Yet again, not from Jesus. Those are old testament books, which due the way time works, Jesus wasn't in. I do agree that people should be able to hold title over another. Kind of like how this fucking colored hair Zhang is getting owned.

jews owned a majority of the slaves.. like 1% of white americans owned slaves, 75% of southern jewish families were slave owners tho... fucking idiot

It was a Jewish business and before independence day jews ruled Europe & Owned the country 300 years using slaves before it became America

Slavery provided food, shelter and security for the slave. What's unchristian about that? Subhumans can't handle civilization.

This pic speaks volumes.

Pic related.
>a fucking leaf
>has only read one book
Fuck; you are dangerous. Thank fuck your govt decided to let you starve.

Attached: 1559234495796.jpg (506x506, 80K)