Unless you consider yourself an exceptionally strong debater

can conservatives stop stepping up to the guy?

Attached: destiny.jpg (770x686, 138K)

>desTINY
>stepping up
PICK ONE

Destiny is a bad faith debater.

He also calls for violence against politicians and conservatives.

Destiny should be in prison. Would love to see his debate tactics in a place like that. He’d be forced to hangout with the “nazis” and even then, they would most likely just kill him out of annoyance.

love his league of legends streams

Attached: 9f5a06c6-f61a-45a7-b025-313c3e8f36d9.png (719x632, 508K)

>He’d be forced to hangout with the “nazis” and even then, they would most likely just kill him out of annoyance.
He would destroy them in a debate and force them to recognize his intellectual superiority and become his servants, he's a literal god of debate

Good to know.
I don't know anything about him. I just see these threads, and thought the title was funny.

UH-MAYZIN!

>name calling

And you wonder why he always wins?

destiny's place is in prison, that is correct.

>blacks, jews and mexicans can join the white ethno-state

Lmaooooo. Imagine justifying having an ethno-state full of non-whites. Destiny exposed all these brainlets, especially pic related

Attached: R9QZpkwS.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Destiny is a bad faith debater.

Destiny resorts to outright lies when backed into a losing corner.

In prison, he would be raped and murdered.

Nicholas Fuentes wiped the floor with that mental / physical midget.

its funny how importance of opinion is derived from how famous person is rather than how educated he is. This guy is carpet cleaner, dropped out from second rate community college or something and never manage to have higher education. Yet he and his followers thing he is good debater or that his opinions are somewhat more relevat than others. He shouts, use over the top sarcasm and other braindead debate tricks for his low IQ followers to like he is winning debates. He also often lies, so if your knowledge is not encyclopedic and you assume he is debating without jewish tricks you are fucked. Saw him in thread on kiwifarm, he is retard of low witt who debates inexperience people, its easy to defend your point when guy has open wiki and says on everything "i dont belive that" "you cant be serious" and starts acting like drama faggot. WHy would anyone with higher than high school education take him seriously is beyond me.

Jesus, i didnt know who Destiny was.

He is pretty lame, he is basically a nonjewish ben shapiro.

Why anyone would listen to him for any length of time escapes me.

> has a nose ring

He is made at is daddy, that is kek

Destiny only cares about himself, which I say in the most clinical way possible. Destiny doesn't really care about the way the world is going beyond how can he make money and not be hated by the mainstream of society. The fact that he laughed about his friend's suicide should tell you that he's not somebody you can have moral debates with because really, he's a polite psycho.

He is a very, very good rhetorician which can also make him look more intelligent than he actually is.
Up and comers like Vaush are the going to be the next generation of internet idiots we'll have to hear about for a year or two before dying down.

I'm convinced you're the same guy who's been making these threads for literal years now. I'm also convinced it's all satire and for (You)s, in which case, I forgive you. God may not, however.

the intentional lip/jaw posturing in this pic just screams insecurity lol

> Why would anyone with higher than high school education take him seriously is beyond me.

This.

Yeah it was a bloodbath, I felt bad for the little guy. He also made Nephew look like a sludge brained shithead.

>I'm convinced you're the same guy who's been making these threads for literal years now.
Nah, only 2nd time.

>I'm also convinced it's all satire and for (You)s,
OFC

> in which case, I forgive you.
TY senpai

>God may not, however.
Can not win them all.

I’m a master debater.

Debating the other side is kind of pointless at this point, don't you all think? The diplomats were sent home a long time ago, it's nigh time to start watering the tree.

>stepping up

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-06-02_233108_www.youtube.com.png (1575x407, 88K)

All this guys does now is play league and cry about people on Reddit saying mean things. Bring back Nebraska Steve DaFeels 7

Debate period is pointless across hardened political lines. Few to none get their minds changed that way. It's simply a way for nerds to show that they're smarter than other nerds to other nerds like themselves.

Prove me wrong! We'll go back and forth on YouTube for a year until one of us rage quits or shoots up a place out of frustration.

I saw the first 30 minutes of this guy's debate with Soph.
He's a hippocrite, but he's slippery enough that he can word his way out of accusations with ease.
He called her out for saying muslim countries should all be nuked, then when he was called out for saying conservative Americans should be castrated or killed, that was TOTALLY different. He just flapped his gums, deflected, and pivoted until the subject was dropped, and she was on the defensive.

Don't have to watch anything else from this guy to realize that he's a dishonest snake who doesn't care at all about having an actual dialougue.

He'd make a good politician!

>can't debate him
>just grasping at straws and mocking his appearance over minor things
pathetic.

Fuckin hell, the guy is just terrible. Non-stop fallacies, deflections, projection, you name it. Anything but a rational line of thought backed by facts. Like debating your average lefty online, but with more bile-inducing faggotry because you actually see him.

PEDO STEVE

Attached: 1557029965510.png (748x639, 572K)

>Debate period is pointless across hardened political lines.
Wrong. It's just that, usually, people don't know the ROOT basis of their argument- or they refuse to say it.

Who is this Vaush person?

remember when Ryan Dawson basically forced him to admit he doesn't actually know anything? YouTube remembers.

>Destiny shilling
You just need patience and enough intelligence to realize most everything he does is diversionary and metaphorical.

Uuuhhhhhh...

Fuentes walks all over his faggot ass

He has no real power or authority so nothing he says even matters. You are wasting your youth watching YouTube videos that don't matter.

would you say that it's his destiny?