Did they replace Trump with a lookalike?

Attached: B90BF0AB-9429-4519-B86E-46ACFCA681D1.jpg (1125x664, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg
i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg
i.imgur.com/AnfrgXk.jpg
i.imgur.com/cJOZkGA.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Same wrinkles
>Less makeup
>Less hair

Look into Teslas relation with the Trump family
Your answer may lay there

yes
F

yea, now it's Bill Hicks

The ears give it away.

Absolutely disheveled

yeah

Yep. About twenty years ago

Attached: 1540698924000.jpg (647x1499, 183K)

It's a campaign promise fulfilled. He promised to change his hairstyle if elected and finally did so.

They're the same you motherfucker, he has very distinct looking ears and they look the same in both excluding shadows.

u forgot "impeach"

They replaced him since day 1. Nothing to see here

That hairstyle suits him better

(((they))) did the same thing with Obama.
The 'new' President is always more ZOG'd than the precedent one.

same wrinkles around eyes and ear

I no longer dismiss this as a possibility

We are legion.

Attached: 18620176_10207697208182290_196922219278467201_n.jpg (665x960, 54K)

real Trump has ears that taper strongly on the bottom, impostor hasn't

look at his ear shape

Look at the line that connect that droopy part of the ear on the left. Its not the same on the right. And don't say its camera angle.

different angle

I liked his hair more before

u forgot "your mother gargles nigger dick"

he just has to trim it a bit from the back

Same

Trump doppelganger hair > Hillary doppelganger hair

Attached: 1556981071406.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

Tell us the answer or the wild goose chase is useless.

>The president is a clone. He always gets replaced

he looks more like an eagle now

If they wanted to replace him with a lookalike, wouldn't it be stupid to give him a different haircut?

Wew

It's head angle faggot.

Clones terminate after 4 years so that's the real reason for term limits

>trump looks a little different...
>it just the new haircut. You’ll get used to it, you’re just used to the old look.
No it’s actually a good idea

then why give all our data to Israel

yea before he was sworn in. every one knows that. they got away with that monkey man thing on television and scrubbed it from the internet within 2 weeks of the incident

so they replaced. him and his son baron. his wife and baron were on stage the night he was to give his victory speech. when he comes out both cover their mouths and look horrified. neither smiled. it looked like they were trying not to scream on camera. its a man they would see every day. why do that? even if you knew he would be the president soon after being sworn in why do that?

immediately after that barron grew 2 ft and trump seemed to have put on weight. barron went from being shorter than his mother to taller than her. nobody grows 1 ft in a year its not even possible. bones grow through layers being added. its not a simple small layer in a cross section its over the entire bone to make it grow even 1 mm. all the bones need a new layer for you to grow 1 mm. during developmental phases its fairly evenly spread minus the skull. bones get wider as they get longer its how this process works. he would have had to been eating oyster shells by the pound daily to even keep up with the needed calcium intake to grow that much

Attached: vG3GAX.jpg (645x729, 64K)

synchronizing

no, it would distract everyone from noticing any changes

This 'le grande theatre' bullshit should be shoved into a ditch along with flat earth conspiratorial diarrhea. Why dont you go jump off a building to see if your really in the matrix or something you fucks.

This man will be on American currency one day.

Ok bye bye

He looks 10 years younger. A little secret exercise and lipo and he could be a Twitch streamer.

this

cashless society incoming bucko

Fuuck so this timeline is screwed, hope Tesla learns from his mistakes here. See you in the next timeline.

This is just not right, bring it back

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

he was walking around with his golf hat in his hands,
he clearly had hat hair and had to quickly fix it in the bathroom sink like 2 minutes before stepping on stage

You cock juggling nigger faggots, he's already been replaced during his visit in Israel! Why the fuck do you think he's been sucking their dicks so hard since??

Attached: 1559075056923.png (622x623, 531K)

He is nearing his final form
t. excited

Ears change when cartilage breaks down in the body. Trump is about the same age as Bernie Sanders.

you won't stop until you get your way, will you? you can't just let me be?

Another way to ask this question is, how and why would the elite benefit from trade war with China? The ones who did the replacement would be the be the ones calling the shots via the lookalike, and who but the elite could pull shit like that off?

THEY KILLED THE REAL TRUMP

Trump's ear cartilage is the new bitcoin. Hodl.

The ear structure is completely different user.

i remember Trump going to AIPAC conference and saying "I don't want your money" that was explosive, he got replaced 100%

dey dun replaced Trump with some sort of jew loving fat idiot

Attached: 1553917561651.jpg (1000x432, 71K)

That's him. He was just wearing a hat during the event and took it off. He had hat hair

However, I did notice he has scars near his ears which means he must've had a facelift at some point in life

Possible. If he's heading to the UK, where there's lots of vitriol aimed at him, an assassination attempt is likely.

If you could the wrinkles you can also deduce his age my dear Watson

Attached: 1531142738983.png (640x773, 49K)

Ear shape changed...it's either Trump after a pointless plastic surgery, or it's a double.

>Lookalike

Did you mean lookakike?

>Did they replace Trump with a lookalike?
Is that even the same person? NO, THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

and chose to do so when visiting the queen, who tried to fuck him over on his election.

He's wearing an earpiece that slightly deforms his ear.

cashless doesn't mean crypto boomer

Look inside his ear. He's wearing an earpiece that slightly deforms his ear.

I love all you autists, You'll enjoy your (you). All you faggots who have not yet learned to immediately notice ear shape are beyond useless and probably kikes.

Hahahah nobody could pass for the trumper.. his mannerisms are one of a kind

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

Completely different ear shape. Fuck. I had a prophetic dream concerning one of the seals of Revelation too.

This is the UKK deal again. Pay atentuon to his skull shape and behaviour.

its perfectly rational our fake jewish government uses fake jew body doubles

false
different ears

says it all enemy of america

its the high tech shit too, no visible cord and looks kinda clear
get your eyes checked you fucking moron

If 5 posts in a row say "Trump is a lying narcissistic conman" I'll post my nudes

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg

Pic related is me in clothes

He didn’t do that hair on purpose, it just got fucked up by a helicopter.

fuck off roastie

It s the same. Marks near the ear are identical

Your womb is barren, you'd make a horrible mother and you will die alone.

Nahhh I don't feel like fuckin off. Tf is your pathetic Trump lovin incel ass gonna do about it? i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg

Idc :) I don't even want kids

Wrong. The perspective of the right picture is different because he is turning his head slightly towards the direction of the camera but the ears are identical.

It's just a different shitty haircut from the usual one and less faggy spray tan.

Attached: 1557361373274.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Obvious LARP by a 17ish boy who cant get this woman irl

Replacing him would imply this kike puppet went against their wishes, which he hasn't done in the least.

Awww thanks boo boo. Cute that you think I'm too pretty to be real i.imgur.com/AnfrgXk.jpg

>Kill the president
>Replace him with a lookalike (call him Trump')
>Trump' gradually becomes more woke than Trump was as he realizes what a puppet he is
>Trump' finds Jow Forums
>Trump' does the makeover thing so we all think he's dead

62 gorillion longitidunal chinese checkers

Attached: trumpusenukes.jpg (700x438, 38K)

>pretty
That’s not how you spell homely or dumpy, you saggy titted sow.

Trump is gay, but you're gayer. Why would you pretend to be a girl for the attention of people you think are incels?

You're average fuck off

Based

He actually look good with this type of hair.

Lmao do you really think those weak ass insults do anything? There's nothin saggy about me boo boo. Especially not my boobs i.imgur.com/cJOZkGA.jpg

because it's not bim, it's a guy in his mid 60s

Now Im worried for him. I mean he's been limp wristed on key issues to the point of neglect why would they replace him? also how the fuck could we tell?

>not even his final form
>shills permanently BTFO

Would you like to suck, not so orange baboon now?

kek

Yeah that's what I thought :) Not saggy at all. You can stfu now