NEED HELP ANONS

I AM THE CIA CLOWN
AND MY BLOGS ARE ALL NOW BANNED ON FACEBBOK BY THE URL
is there any way to over ride this? how do i hide a urls real links? from facebook ?
i am so sick of being cencored and shut down

Attached: 324jop.jpg (611x408, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/Epm5uU9vB7jK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i depend on the traffic from facebook. and i need to beable to post my reports to my facebook pages and groups

Attached: 324ioo.jpg (592x421, 44K)

get fucked boomer

>Going on kikebook Ever

when they banned my urls are the links i posted were all gone,
i have had so mant accounts banned. youtube channels shut down twitter.
i am still on bitchute for now..
need some help

Attached: 324ii4.jpg (635x393, 51K)

yes but there are over a billion eye balls and i use that system agenst them why not use it to red pill ?
they have too many people using it to not use

Attached: 304tx7.jpg (608x410, 56K)

at the end of the day anons we are suppose to red pill others.. we cant wake the world by only staying on Jow Forums.. i find nice red pills here and i publish them. i want others to be red pilled

Attached: 30f66h.jpg (805x500, 70K)

WOW GUYS
THANKS FOR NO HELP AT ALL

>using facebook
that's your own retarded fault you attention seeking cock sleeve

Attached: ThreadFailed.jpg (121x86, 3K)

Yea... Its late man. Yes you can reroute urls.. Not worth it tbqh. Redpilling is a myth. If people do not grow up with a seedling of red it is impossible to "bring them round."

Pic related.

Only cure is to teach our children the meaning of liberty. En masse. And good luck with that. We need to burn it all down to fix it.

Attached: 1541650262563m.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

Not yet.
JIDF TO THE RESCUE.
also you can maybe redirect to a third site that Facebook trust (like twatter) and from there to your blog.

MY WORK
bitchute.com/channel/Epm5uU9vB7jK/
I THINK I AM

Fuck mate. Who's jewin who? So fucking confused. I give sheckles now?

WELL
i have to fins a way... my urls them self are banned. which is bs. i am tired of this bs

ill try that .. tiny url didnt work they catch on right away

When the Jew helps out more than you faggots you know you're fucked up.
Everyone in this thread besides op and this 1 in a million kike is a legit faggot that doesn't belong here.
WTF happened to this place...

i thoought about that

URL shorteners?

i expose the jew

wont work

GO TO BED BOOMER YOU HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING

You always gib shekels, and everyone is jewing everyone, that's just a rule of life.
I think it will work, try it.
Well thank you, thank you.
Brought to you by the courtesy of George Soros btw.

N I G G E R

Go to blackhatworld or other shady marketing fourms. They can probably help better than pol.

also you could just buy a new cheap domain that auto redirects to your main site and use that for FB posts.

I get around them using bitly for urls and by creating an endless amount of socks. I've had more FB accounts banned than I can remember, Id guess around 50ish.

This.

quit bitching and find something else
i love watching people crying about censorship and how they only have facebook left or twitter and rather than just say fuck it and close the account they continue to hope it wont get banned. be an example and boycott the shit, take your creativity elsewhere dont feed the monster. you deserve everything you get from it

on a jews platform
you've been zucked. not the first wont be the last.
adapt and overcome
or dont