Are leftists literally fucking braindead?

How can half the population be this retarded. Time and time again they amaze me with their stupidity.

Attached: grjwuyp231231.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tapeworms
>Hermaphroditic
>No gut
>No mouth just a “sucker”
>Require a host that’s another species
>Reproduces by shedding eggs
>Short neck and trunk shaped body
>Hits the wall at 30
Roasties meet more tapeworm criteria than fetuses

This is peak leftist wit. They actually believe that these retarded analogies that they come up with are so very clever.

>leftist
Pretty sure it's pro-choice.

you’re not wrong

Attached: 0DC27F48-D09E-4682-ACC4-3C2D05494057.jpg (1028x646, 253K)

Hey at least this one acknowledges that they hate the child inside them.

Most of these people fall back on "BUT THIS KID WILL HAVE A SHITTY LIFE OF ADOPTION AND POVERTY" because they're completely unwilling to view themselves as anything but the hero in this story. So they're saving them from suffering by killing them.

The left seems to be under the misconception that we don't want niglets killed.

I don't mind abortions if its for an emergency and by emergency I do not mean "whoopie daisy~ time to decapitate punjabi#5" (sorry Krishna, have to)

They’re not even being that honest about it by saying shit like this though. The tapeworm and parasite comparisons are attempts to dehumanize babies by not acknowledging that they’re babies, human, or even alive. It’s still denial it’s just a less self aware kind of it.

Pretty interesting how a tapeworm doesn't have a full set on human DNA.
>be me
>eat bacon, eggs, steak, etc.
>don't kill people pls
>TAPEWORMS HAVE A BEATING HEART
Shut up faggot while I eat my beef jerky, step on this ant, and continue to say that killing people is a bad thing.

Having a heart beat or not, doesn't make you sentiant. They're both non sentiant.

>I think it's okay to kill people
>but we shouldn't kill animals for food, they deserve a life
>sips onions that my post op gender fluid wife had to open because I'm too weak to open it

on the other hand, people who compare pregnancy to having a tapeworm shouldnt be parents after all, or be allowed to live

>not a human

I agree on both counts. They shouldn’t be allowed in society if they are unwilling and unable to perform basic civic functions and abide by common law

>leftists think of themselves as tapeworms
All leftists ultimately are self-hating faggots who want to bring everyone down to their level or worse so they could feel superior.

Yeah see that’s my biggest annoyance right now. If you’re the kind of person who unironically believes that having a baby is no different from having a tapeworm why the fuck haven’t you chosen to be sterilized yet? Why would you choose to be fertile if you equate pregnancy with a parasitic infection? It’s actually infuriating

wut? Left IS pro choice.

Well. Not all.

wtf i love abortion now!!!!

Babies don’t choose their mothers, mothers choose babies. Close your legs

I don't think any pro lifers are going to have a problem with worms, only fags eating the shit out of each others assholes. Yeah leftists aren't known for their intelligence. They want to act smart (See Bill Nye) But in reality, he is only playing a character on TV and other leftists believe he is really a "science guy".

Attached: Name your worms.png (1136x715, 59K)

This is your brain on leddit niggers

>OMG I point out fallacy for their epic retort
>downvoted + banned, and uhhh stop factsplaining you bigot

How can anyone with self respect genuinely post on reddit.

Because you don't understand 'left'. We are all born left, on a parents budget, with parents basic income. We 'work' as parents pets, artists that play nice kid. But since real economy job market is really small most of people remain 'left', i.e. artists, clowns, public officials, i.e. those who work for audience, those who's paycheck does not correlate with their effort. Or they simply remain jobless. They feel inequality with those who found nice job and place in the world. Parents bore kids for themselves, not for job market. And not understanding the cause further alienates them.

Dear 'left', ask your parents who invited you to your country to live why nobody wants you and for what reason they brought you into this world.

A human embryo is the equivalent of a parasitic tapeworm?

Leftists understand they themselves are parasites in our society. This is why they have no problem with this analogy.

They say stupid shit like this routinely and think its clever.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

What functional difference is there between a third trimester fetus and a baby? Modern medicine makes it possible that we can deliver premature babies now. At what point does it stop being okay to kill a fetus? Once it’s born? There’s barely any difference besides it being in a different location, it’s basically in the same state as a couple weeks before birth. And most sane people would agree that aborting a nearly born fetus is insane.
So where do we draw the line besides conception? There’s no consistency in their position.

FPBP niggers btfo

that's the problem. to drive a car you need to learn, to pass exam, to get license, but to drive a family, a kid you need nothing, like you're an expert from the start. FUCK PARENTS IN THE ASS.

I agree with you. From a scientific standpoint conception is the most logical conclusion for establishing where life begins because trying to pinpoint any moment after that invariably results in intractable grey area arguments that are pretty much just philosophical. Consciousness? Fetal brainwaves can be detected at like 5-6 weeks. They’ll say that doesn’t count it’s not as conscious as they are right now deciding where life begins. You want to murder the baby that your choice to sex resulted in fine but convincing yourself and others it’s just a tapeworm not real or human or yours is pathetic and the only way to redeem yourself if you truly believe that is to be sterilized.

Leftism is entirely about making false equivalences to justify a retarded action.

>"We have biological particles like hair particles, why can't we also place fecal matter on our heads?"

If they're pro-rights, then they're not left. Lefties are the ones who want to take choices from people, like guns, abortions, or vehicles.

Idk it’s a fucking sideshow

Who are those faggots who imported left into our society? Parents! Fuck parents in the ass!!!

Fucking christ this place is savage sometimes, *jesus*