It's happening India soon to have a civil war

It so happens the Northern Indians (mongrel aryans) are imposing a language created by the Moghul rulers on the Southern Indians (Dravidoids).

These dravidoids are not happy and we could have a civil war and eventual breakup of india.
We need to accelerate this and create chaos for these smelly pajeets.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/tamil-nadu-parties-cry-foul-over-draft-national-policy-on-language-formula/articleshow/69612954.cms

Attached: 1200px-India_South_India_Locator_Map.svg.png (1200x1356, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india-news/after-protests-in-south-govt-tweaks-hindi-formula-in-draft-education-plan/story-1489zjf0fR7jSAPCEKRo3J.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Civil war is not going to happen since no one gives two fucks about what is happening in school you might see it on twitter

i don't support indian balkanization until after China balkanizes

Happening averted. Centre agrees to let students choose their language subject.

>civil war
pakoid cope.
hindustantimes.com/india-news/after-protests-in-south-govt-tweaks-hindi-formula-in-draft-education-plan/story-1489zjf0fR7jSAPCEKRo3J.html
Already changed.
civil war in India is only restricted till Twitter unless it involves Muslims like you, then yes, we go real and start killing your brethren

also it's only Tamil Nadu that opposed, not the entire South.
Why do Pakis love spreading misinformation so much?

It sounds like it’ll a total Apoopcalypse

Go back to fucking your sister and goat you fucking Porki larper.

Sage

Whew! Poopocalypse canceled.

southern subhumans don't count anyway. bunch of gutter worms

english needs to be made optional. i failed in english in my 9th grade
it's a colonial language and an insult to the indians who have to learn colonial bs. just remove it lol

Hey shlomo, what are you doing??? Anyone supporting this shit, supports millions of refugees.

and instead of making people choose Sanskrit/French, make them choose Sanskrit/Tamil.

Dravidia would likely be more developed and akin to an Eastern European economy if it separated from the rest of India

Why are poo-in-loo's so much darker and shittier looking than -stanis?

I guess the Timurids, Mughals, and Persians weren't thorough enough in their attempts at implementing the loo.

it's a nothingburger. the only "civil war" is over twitter. Tamils keep chimping out about their PURE 100% BLACK DRAVIDIAN ancestry and refuse to adapt Hindi, even though it's already the lingua franca for 70%-80% of the country

because the lord blessed us with his dark skin, since he created us in his image.

Attached: Krishna_Black.jpg (1512x777, 210K)

You could say your english is shit.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

>Imfuckingplying that God has to go beneath himself to become a living shitting human on one planet over all the other ones in this uni/multiverse

Trinitarians are so full of shit.

Only tamil retards are like this. I north indians put tamils in their place.

Poda Pundagala

Oh shit

None of this would have happened if India adopted the real language of the Aryans i.e Sanskrit