How do you refute this Jow Forums?

How do you refute this Jow Forums?

Attached: B208F6CF-45F4-4F6A-BC87-63E1DC2320D6.jpg (1125x801, 240K)

>Life is sacred, unless you're poor or brown
Conservative dogma

Keep your legs shut whore

>accepting the consequences of your actions is terrible, why can't I live consequence free like a child? Also as a whore

You are morally obligated to prevent a suicide if physically possible.

You are not morally obligated to ensure that the person never attempts suicide in the future.

>"JUST LET ME KILL MY CHILDREN!"

>can I kill my kid pls
>no
>but I don't have the money to feed it
>your husband's job should be enough
>husband? Job? Who do you think I am, a white person??

>Political comic or image
>"REFUTE THIS!"
>1 post by this ID

They want to put women in jail for having a miscarriage in Alabama, you utter moron

Euthanasia is good pol. Kill your grandparents today

Shes clearly too old to get pregnant in the first place

I don't. I support abortion for all leftists and niggers.

Attached: abortion brain meme 2.jpg (500x701, 89K)

A doctor saves your life, that doesnt mean you are entitled to his money to pay for your college tuition, your gas money, or feed you from his own pocket.

Those white republicans are angry because the baby just identified as a woke trans feminist poc

Don't be a poor nigger and indulge yourself on degenerate behavior unless you can afford the consequences. The left refuses to take responsibility for their own actions and that's pretty much the basis of any argument they give

If you have a miscarriage on purpose you are literally a murderer.

It only makes sense if you already think abortion is ok. Imagine the same comic but the first panel is a mother wanting to kill her 3 year old son.

Secondly, both panels the people are expressing essentially the same beliefs, "take responsibilty for your actions".

that woman is middle aged.
she shouldnt be having a kid regardless
and if she cant take care of herself at that age
then she deserves those comments
but people wont usually be that realistic and upfront.

Not keeping your legs shut leads to you taking on a responsibility to keep your kid alive. As long as society can't make you keep your legs shut, society has no responsibility for the result of you not doing so.

I'm ok with abortion if the kid is going to be severely mentally retarded and that includes gayness

You don't get to kill someone because your irresponsiblity is the reason for their existence.

What page is that on?

u r running out of 'Time'... 'brother';

Attached: heeeelol.jpg (310x209, 15K)

3/10 bait (got two extra points because I kek'd and replied).

If it's on purpose then definitely. Murdering a pregnant woman is a double homicide so it makes sense

The easiest way to solve this is to simply kill the person
Thus they aren’t sent to purgatory because they were murdered instead of an hero. Im sure God will understand your insane logic

for every birth, the father should be hooked up to an electroshock machine, with nodes on his testicles, groin and abdomen and electrocuted for the same amount of time that the mother goes through childbirth and with the same pain equivalent

only then, will men hve a say in childbirth.

you do none of the work, go through none of the pain and expect to have any authority? fuck off

The baby isn't black.

Only when women are universally conscripted for war to establish the security of the state, can women have a say in politics.

Attached: 1531007127799.png (810x800, 66K)

This comic is racist because it assumes the black lady has no money

cucks give hand over fist to charities that feed bastard children and their whore moms- they just don't want the government to be involved

Men should be allowed to get doped the fuck out like women do too

Why should others take responsibilty for your kids? There is plenty of social programs for poors so in the end you get help by society through tax payers money. Also, murder is not socialy acceptable in any country. So equating people being against murder with their willigness to take responsibilty for your actions is debatable. I know its obvious but its so annoying to deal with this low witt political commentary all the time

People should take responsibility for their actions

What part needs refuted again? Or is this image implying that you can kill people for being a burden upon you?

This so much this. Low I.Q. people should abort at every opportunity

If you ever get this bullshit
>Christian's hate babies after they're born
Tell them to Google Atlanta/ georgia/ Mississippi shelters and food pantries. First page will be 90% Christian affiliated orgs

you are farm equipment. that is your purpose. a expendable guard dog to protect the true species of humanity.

women are the creators of life. without a woman, you would not exist. you are a lesser being.

men need to be taught morals and basic human behaviour, while women are naturally human by default.

men are the niggers of gender.

a son is a burden to a woman

maybe so, but we should try sticking a football up your ass and see how you feel for weeks after.

if your colon ruptures or your suffer from internal bleeding after, it just proves you are weaker

or if you like we can cut open your cock and try to shove it in there if your so superior

no? i thought not.

Oh would you look at all those matriarchies. They're by and large impoverished tribes.
Fancy that.

>women are the creators of life
no
-we cum in you to get you pregnant
-we feed and house you before, during and after pregnancy
-even single moms are dependent on male tax-payers

>try sticking a football up your ass
um... gay?

By not skipping over the part where conservatives also advocate for stronger community and family so that such a mother would have help?
By not skipping over the part where conservatives also advocate for less system draining immigrants and shitskins so that the systems in place can actually help people who need it?
By not skipping over the fact that conservatives believe in monogamous marriage and that people should marry young and start families?
By not skipping over the fact that conservatives also advocate for a stronger and bigger middle class so more people are actually capable of supporting and raising children?
By not skipping over the fact that conservatives are against thotdom?

Like shit nigger, wtf are you even doing?

A traditional English rose ladies and gents. Enjoy your cats.

Attached: 1559440580455.jpg (640x548, 73K)

You got BTFO the last time you posted this

As a strawman
Nobody actually holds both of those opinions

you are fertilizer nothing more

everything you contribute can come out of a bottle

wrong, you serve your wives because they have something you want, the hope of a male sprog to make into your mini me

you are farm equipment, thats your job, dont expect thanks for doing your job ape.

the west is a matriarchy, your beloved germany is one too

im a male, but i wasnt corrupted by a father to turn me against my creator

>Stick a football up my ass
Sodomy is a sin and I won't defy God. Also childbirth wouldn't be painful if Eve hadn't have committed the first sin

>yells get a job and you're on your own to an infant.
political cartoonists are the most out of touch people around. At least draw that kid as a teenager, oh wait, then his message would falter.

hoes mad

Attached: D7-VDcLXsAETGnw.jpg (1536x2048, 595K)

Just because you don't want it, you have no right to murder a human and nobody but you is responsible for raising the child you created.

not an argument

>im a male, but i wasnt corrupted by a father to turn me against my creator
and this is the point where we point at him and laugh. Good bait desu

I don’t care if poor whites use welfare, gibs, ect. It’s what it’s meant for but I’m not paying for non-whites.

Fuck niggers, kikes, shitskins and bugs that try to manipulate the system.

And you are literaly baby making machine, whats your point retarded roastie?

Why refute Stars men when they can be so easily ignored?

>marrying young
>marrying at all

cucked and ghey

By reminding you that I don't care if Leftists kill their children.

Implement Natsoc.

faggot go suck off an abo

>Life is sacred unless you're poor or brown
This is true though.

*looks at dick*

no im not im just an overhyped fertaliser hose

the cult of man is retarded

>*action*
Cringe
Also
>said walking womb

>the cult of man is retarded
So is cult of woman.

>you saved me from vivisection, now you have to give me free stuff forever.

Attached: 1376172450561.png (366x263, 53K)

Tranny

With laughter

>How do you refute this Jow Forums?
You don't. However, let me add that the anti-abortion stance is Christfaggotry, not conservatism.

Attached: 1583737630147.jpg (1200x351, 215K)

What the fuck is that pic?

Attached: FDCD794E-042C-4F8A-A57F-F584EE691E7D.jpg (750x777, 390K)

imagine veing so fragile you disobey the rule of tits or gtfo

then again, a retarded russian probably thinks all men operate on a hivemind and no man could rebel against their stupid club

samefag

again nice try, but you dont have to be feminine to understand that men are animals

you are the niggers of gender, arrogant and stupid

Actually, that's an argument against the left. They support killing the child as long as it is inside the mothers womb, but not outside of it.

>women don't have a lower IQ at all

the left cannot meme

with laugh, such BS

nigger

You don't refute it because it's falls. Most countries that promote natalism and dislike abortions have paid leaves, discounts, salaries... For women with children.

Stop being a whore.

men should only have sex with one women or else this rule dissolves too

you cant have double standards

>1 post by this ID

>You are morally obligated to prevent a suicide if physically possible.

Says who?

>samefag
Are you mentally challenged?
Jow Forums has tripcodes, downy.

the wokest solution is to allow abortion to poc and minorities and only outlaw it for white colonizers, please consider it fellow woke ally

>""""artist"""" supports killing poor people

Like a true Jow Forumstard

>murder black babies
>hates the poor wants more of them

smells like the "left" aka the jews perfect middle man shabbos

Attached: YURI.jpg (480x360, 20K)

based

Unironically based and redpilled!

Attached: 1559276502789.png (500x735, 231K)

Isn't it the democrats trying to push abortion exclusively for your precious "people of color" in order to try and get around abortion bans?

>you do none of the work
Who pays for you to sit on your ass while you're pregnant? Who is financially responsible by law for you and the child for the next 18 years?
Don't want to go through the pain? Be a responsible adult and stop killing children for your own hedonistic lifestyle.

the west is a Jude-triarchy

>Give me free shit to have children or give me free shit to kill my baby

Attached: 8BD2907F-6DA9-4EDA-AD1E-9A7582414865.jpg (315x448, 85K)

>woman wants to legally kill a baby
>woman wants to legally steal money
>people don't want to make crimes legal

taxation is theft

How come conservaCucks care about life in the womb but then turn against that very life they wasted so much to protect?
How come conservaCucks are against many policies that would benefit them but for polices that would help their overlords?

this is a clown world because ppl are so stupid.

Attached: 1558913080251.png (400x225, 51K)

Easy. Your poor decision making isn’t my responsibility, but as an American citizen I have the right and duty to ensure that innocent life is protected from tyranny.

>all I hear from baby murderers is I want to kill more babies
How do you justify that?

>everything isn’t handed to you at the expense of others
>therefore murder children
care to explain this one?

Are you implying that Republicans who oppose child-murder all abandon our children at birth?

No, no of course we don't. We are actually at the absolute head of child protection, child care, and marriage stability. This is because we are culturally and racially superior to left-wing people. Morally also, but I guess you don't believe in morality. That's probably the difference between us.

Let's be clear on something. If we made it legal for you to kill your babies, it would advantage us utterly. There is nothing that would help my political cause more than if every Democrat in the country murdered every one of their children. Indeed, over time the percentage of whites who vote liberal has crash-dived for precisely this reason: The next generation of white liberals are all dead. They're in a dumpster behind planned parenthood.

We are literally saving you from genetic extinction by forcing you not to kill your babies. It hurts us to do this. I don't want your inferior spawn infesting my country. God has made it illegal for me to kill you. And yet when I protect you, you grow UPSET that I have protected you. It is actually mind-boggling to me. I hold you above the flames like some hideous spider, it is I who suspends your disgusting, wicked, hateful form above the fire, and yet you claw at my hands as though I am somehow oppressing you.

God's love demands that I preserve your filthy, vile, irrascable disgusting seed from the flames. You are lucky, very, very lucky that I am a god-fearing man.

Attached: JosephSmith.jpg (348x400, 28K)

see this There's your answer.
Any life has the right to start, but as soon as you own your acts then you also own your consecuences.

I wish conservatives believed half of what they’re accused of believing...

Why does the liberal think those are incompatible positions?

>give me free money or I will murder my own baby
You need to defend that position, actually.