Aus/pol/ - Chyna edition

Gday lads

Time for your daily reminder that Australia is now a part of the Xi Jinping Dynasty.

Chinese warships arrive in Sydney as Beijing warns of South China Sea resolve
>abc.net.au/news/2019-06-03/chinese-warships-enter-sydney-harbour-south-china-sea-claims/11172578

Scott Morrison deflects US pressure for Australia to weigh in on China-Taiwan contest in the Pacific
>abc.net.au/news/2019-06-03/scott-morrison-solomon-islands-china-taiwan-contest-in-pacific/11173482?section=politics

Prime Minister Scott Morrison pledges $250 million for Solomon Islands infrastructure
>abc.net.au/news/2019-06-03/scott-morrison-pledges-$250-million-for-solomon-islands/11172062?section=politics

Attached: 1559525647002.jpg (1192x792, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiatimes.com/2018/03/article/beijing-weaponizes-comfort-women-propaganda-tool/
7news.com.au/news/sa/man-chases-home-invader-wearing-only-his-undies-and-armed-with-a-didgeridoo-c-145770
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
youtube.com/watch?v=SaQ73WBZeyY
youtube.com/watch?v=xPw2CumU8b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck chinks

Haha slant eyes

hello frens, what do you think of the chillies i picked today?

Attached: 20190603_163636[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.22M)

That's the idea.

>Chinese warships arrive in Sydney as Beijing warns of South China Sea resolve
Time to start pulling your eyes back cunts.

Attached: 1548209372543.jpg (574x800, 97K)

Chillies in shithole

I bet that little orange one is a bastard.

>Chinese warships arrive in Sydney as Beijing
What are the going do? Kill their own kind? isn't Sydney a satellite state for them now anyway?

Fuck you, Shane

we need a navy large enough to be unchallenged throughout Asia alone. personally i'd like to see the number increase to around 200,000 active service.

>what do you think of the chillies i picked today?
nice user, i used to have that keyboard as well.

>tfw took the day off

did mrs shekelmaster actually think id turn up to work, on a monday for comfys sake?

Attached: 1554085327162.jpg (409x409, 102K)

Attached: 1559280565559.jpg (746x497, 228K)

Rip

I heard Chyna has a big clit

asiatimes.com/2018/03/article/beijing-weaponizes-comfort-women-propaganda-tool/

give comfort women now english teacher

>working for a woman
You poor cunt, unironically start looking for a new job ASAP

gotta go back tomorrow and have been on a 4 day bender

I heard this. It'd be all the roids.

Attached: rs-237600-Chyna-8f2aac79660206e66b63767c31791cd7.jpg (1401x788, 322K)

wanst the chinese government spamming images of mixed race children at one point? it became really popular amongst the insectoid population

BUT IM TRYING user

Attached: 1476493256370.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Chinks are demonic niggers.

Attached: 1B54691B-75A5-4D1D-8F2D-87B20B5F96CB.png (800x1672, 209K)

will roids make my cock bigger? probably not maybe HGH

they've been spamming their fucking chinkoids all over, why the fuck you would want to take a holiday to Dandenong I have no clue

>released a sex tape called "Backdoor to Chyna"

wew lad

H will.

Any ideas regarding how the Original chinks looked?

Kinda pointless once you get flooded by your new overlords.

will it make me start balding? 35 and no sign of balding I don't want to ruin that

>The modern Chinese are the mystery meat of the human race and their gene pool is a giant contaminated cum rag that repeatedly absorbed huge globs of impure barbarian semen for ages."
My sides!

>will it make me start balding?
Naa, only if you've got a genetic predisposition..

just

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03-15-35-33[1].png (1080x1920, 447K)

>7news.com.au/news/sa/man-chases-home-invader-wearing-only-his-undies-and-armed-with-a-didgeridoo-c-145770
why do the media do this?

Attached: 1564621234.jpg (692x545, 58K)

I don't think so. I had this debate with a mate. The whole your mums side means you will go bald. my brother started loosing his hair in late 20's. both me and my younger brother nothing, uncle nothing on my mums side, dads uncle went bald around 40

can't even post her fucking face, jesus christ on a bike

nah its there, just cropped as i had to choose between the description and her

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Judging by their paintings they were paler, hairier (lots of ancient Chinks had beards) and had bigger, more almond-shaped eyes (ultra-slanty eyes are a Mongol trait).

The Japanese aristocracy are mostly the descendants of ancient Chinese colonialists, therefore Ancient chinks probably looked pretty similar to Samurai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

China is the new super power

are you phone posting or someshit?

Pretty sure the genes do come from the maternal side, but its completely random whether or not you get it.
If you brothers already fucked before 30 and you haven't seen any signs of it by your age then you'll be fine.

not atm, but thats from my phone

Impossible to know for sure but that'd match up with some of the Mummies found in China I've heard about before.

The red headed aryan giants?

yeah obviously but you could of added her face even joining screen grabs in paint. I dunno maybe i'm just an old fag. anyway post her face I want to be more judgemental

ive heard this too, kinda scared the shit outta me

>mum has 2 sisters and one brother
>tfw uncle was completely bald by the time he was 21

my dad and brother have a gnarly receding hairline but dad didnt start going bald until he hit 60, and even then its barely noticeable. ive got a combination of a receding hairline and a massive forehead, its a jolly good JUST combo

its as bad as you think btw

>anyway post her face I want to be more judgemental

Attached: 29E9A30300000578-3139200-image-a-8_1435246283687.jpg (634x423, 38K)

In theory, the Japanese aristocracy is almost purely ethnically Ancient Chinese tho, they've pretty much exclusively intermarried between each other ever since they got off the boat from China

yeah had a mate that starting going bald in high school poor cunt. he could grow a full beard by 14. also died of a heart attack age 32 dunno what the fuck was up with that. he was also adopted so no real way to find out any genetic shit. guy got dealt a fucked up life

>yeah had a mate that starting going bald in high school poor cunt. he could grow a full beard by 14
This is my mate to a T.
He's probably a prime candidate to drop dead of a heart attack in his mid-thirties too.
Genetics is everything.

I started balding in high school too, runs in my family really bad, thankfully I've only got a receded hairline whereas my dad was almost completely bald by the time he was my age

Maybe, it might've been another one though.

China is Japanese clay?

used to call the dude homer because he pretty much looked like homer simpson if he was made human

You have to post a photo now

What's for dindins? On my second plate of spag bol

his kikebook is gone and I only have a troll account so i'd probably have to dig. his been dead for around 5 years now so yeah

That guy on The Project looks like an IRL Homer Simpson, especially since his co-host looks like IRL Apu

Attached: ImageHandler[1].jpg (1280x720, 132K)

don't show me that fucking waleed cunt I fucking hate him

>21
>twenty one

what happens to these women when they get older?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03-10-55-30[1].png (1080x1920, 969K)

>his been dead for around 5 years now so yeah
Oh. Don't worry about it, this isn't that funny anymore.

My boss makes all staff work an hour unpaid if we want to keep our jobs.

Apu is a street shitter though. Not a terrorist goat fucker.

where the fuck do these people get money for tatts? do they just suck off people for them

Ironically, the real-life Homer actually looked like a total Chad, pic related is Homer Groening, Marge Groening, Lisa Groening, Maggie Groening, and Matt Groening

Attached: 2064.jpg (700x809, 63K)

She has to be lying about her age.

oh know the whole thing isn't funny. it's the weirdest fucking thing, think his wife ended up married to his best mate

Thats what happens when you work in a sweatshop, Chang.

Wtf. That has to be criminal.

>what happens to these women when they get older?
They either overdose or an-hero before the age of 35

This keeps on getting worse.

fuck i'm so depressed

>all this talk of Homer/The Simpsons
Think fox will continue using the zombie even after Groening is dead?

>looking for my daddy
>not talking about my biological one
Blatant lies, bitch might as well have 'DADDY ISSUES' tattooed across her forehead

Welcome to the club. Everyone is.

yeah I dunno if I died I don't think it would be that bad if my best mate married my widowed wife and took care of my kids

I'm loving clown world right now, stop seeing life as a tragedy. It's a dam comedy out there.

Attached: 28x28L.png (28x28, 3K)

black kids trying to break into cars every day and night on my street no one really cares anymore its just what we've accepted and tons of muslims now

Taking care of the kids is one thing but fucking your wife is another.
>best mate cucks you cause your dead

read catch 22 and you will never be depressed

havent taken my anti depressants for over a week now and i might keep it that way. i feel kinda fucked up atm, not emotionally but just run down, getting headaches and shit. seriously hoping its not the side effect when you stop taking this shit

Attached: 1527069934508.png (482x427, 79K)

who fucking cares you're dead. if I was the best mate fucking my mates wife I might feel weird but being dead I would, well be dead

First you hear the loud ghetto music then hear the car alarms

This to this song and let it all out. Grab a beer and let out a single manly tear.
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

Her tatts aren't very well done, they wouldn't have cost much, high-quality tattoos of that size would cost a fortune, judging by the lack of fading they must have all been done pretty recently too

>Chinese warships arrive in Sydney
>>chinese-warships-enter-sydney-harbour

Why were these not kept clear of our territorial waters?

Also only 5 days sick leave and it doesn't cover a full work day.

>be dead mate
>pull my astral dick as I watch my mate fuck my wife

Marrying your best mate's wife after he dies so you can support her and his kids has been a pretty common practice since ancient times tho

Or if you want something less poofy. Listen to the original Australian Anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=SaQ73WBZeyY

Weren't they warning our grandfathers about the impending communist threat

I just don't even understand it. now we have people with visible tattoo's. you wouldn't even get a job 15 years ago if you went into an interview and your tattoo's weren't covered

>I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it's a comedy
Based & Fuentespilled

Attached: 1543634495792.jpg (392x331, 23K)

Yeah that's fine but his snag goes into her bread. Dead mate is cucked.

>be in heaven fucking 72 virgins not giving a fuck where my best mates dick is

the remix
youtube.com/watch?v=xPw2CumU8b4

Go down to the Harbour and do something grossly offensive to the Chinese nation, i have it on good authority that they're incredibly touchy about certain things like the Rape of Nanking. Try and start a War.

Good old council workers.