Untitled

reddit.com/r/iama/comments/bvyv0q/_/

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-073629_Sync.jpg (1059x561, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m5HcJ-JqLX4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf is a little?

We're hitting levels of degeneracy we didn't think possible

Attached: gettyimages-113248321-2048x2048.jpg (1316x2048, 1.35M)

I found it. It's just more degeneracy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-234102_Edge.jpg (1080x2220, 810K)

I'm going full boomer on this and speculating that a "little" is ((((their)))) nice way of saying pedophile

Attached: aGv5ZcH.png (767x454, 29K)

I read that person's profile a little bit and some of the questions that she is getting. It seems like mostly minor stuff. The first guy was just asking about questions about erectile dysfunction with his girlfriend. Seems like something normal that a sexologist would address. I don't know how she'll respond to something as degenerate as this person's question.

No its almost as bad though. user, dont! Stop! Get away from the edge all of you. If you havent peered in to this abyss, save yourselves.

Attached: C_GYN95WAAIFxPq.jpg (1024x1024, 350K)

the fuck is a little?

Attached: 1552802292525.gif (500x574, 1.33M)

Hahah we made it to pol I see.

I am a fellow participant in said degeneracy and see nothing wrong with it as long as its between mutual consenting adults.

Ama

Attached: tumblr_pgb5beHnqN1xi2xjyo3_540.jpg (540x720, 102K)

So..gay?

That Jewish producer Randall Emmet who owed 50 cent a million dollars has this going on with his fiancée. She calls him daddy and drinks out of a baby bottle everynight. Sick stuff considering he has two little girls from a previous marriage

Attached: FE73892C-22DF-4284-9DE2-B0C8345972E7.jpg (1200x900, 54K)

>cgl

Attached: 1386973510348.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

It's like watching our civilization crumble before our eyes. Centuries from now some chink historians will be reading Jow Forums archives trying to piece together just what the fuck happened. I'm living through it and I can't begin to understand how a mind fractures like this and we accept it as an identity.

Fuck this gay earth.

Accurate

I was kinda a little with my husband for a few years, never hardcore like some freaks though.
Once I got pregnant, that completely went away. Didn't even try to roleplay it once after that. Shit became real gross to even think about.

tfw chicken tendies posting irl exists

Attached: 1F910B79-C31E-426B-AF5B-59EFAB0E1910.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Just want to add that my husband was never really into it and acted the dominant role for my benefit.

Lmao it's honestly crazy that it's become such a wide spread thing now. Like I put a reference to it on my tinder profile for a weekend and got like 3 hits about it.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

What is your home address?

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-080119_Sync.jpg (1036x1711, 736K)

is reddit, wtf do you expect? they will sell soul for a piece of pop culture reference, movie or some pleasure

Attached: 1531845967251.jpg (640x535, 70K)

Aww you want to be irl friends? Let's meet at like, a coffee shop first atleast

Women are meant to be submissive and both sexes know that deep down.
I'm still submissive to my husband, just not "in character"or whatever .
If society trends back to women being openly submissive to their husbands, the link might become less popular, won't have to hide natural roles in roleplay.

No, I don't want to be friends. You said ask you anything and I'm asking for your home address.

>identity little
I wish I was european, I will identify as a child, play vidia, pull braids, get fed at home by mom and pay nothing.

I'm kind of into this exact situation with a girl I just started seeing 3 months ago.

Listen user. I'm totally down to hang! But I need to get to know you first before we meet irl. What's your favorite kinda burger? I'm a charbroiled man myself.

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Post your tits

This sounds like a way to normalize pedophilia

Careful user, she has some mental issues of some kind. Might be as tame as low self esteem, might be a lot worse.

launch trident

REEEEE

You have sex with some that identifies as a child?

youtu.be/m5HcJ-JqLX4

Attached: 1558639067605.jpg (300x428, 87K)

Roleplays as one. If they actually identify as one then they're a freak

Not as extreme as an actual "little"

So far it's just been rough sex. She likes to call me daddy while i call her a various amount of things, which some of it is suppose to be degrading to her. None of that diaper wearing stuff. Also really into bdsm.

Yeah, diaper, pacifier, etc shit is fucking nasty.

>getting a vasectomy at 22
Well, at least when is wife ends up pregnant, he'll know she's a cheating whore.

That's still disgusting. It's the equivalent of calling her daughter during sex. She was probably molested as a child.

You don't understand. The Littles thing is people madly seeking the kind of intimacy and safety in a relationship that they have never known in the deregulated marketplace. They revert back to a childlike status and project paternal power and control into their partner because it's the only way they know how to feel loved.

It's basically the Clownpill ideology as applied to nurturing relationships.

>They revert back to a childlike status and project paternal power and control into their partner because it's the only way they know how to feel loved.
Oh fuck that actually sounds like me.

Attached: 1355731216363.png (409x406, 81K)

Fucking degenerates

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

Prove it, nignog.

/cgl/ here, we hate it as much as you'd imagine.

Prove what exactly?

Why are you up so late, user? You know it's a weekday tomorrow; you should be getting your rest even if you don't have work. Good habits are a good foundation. Go change into your pajamas, and then it's bedtime. Don't forget to brush your teeth! I know you don't take care of yourself like I want you to.
You should know by the end of that paragraph if you're one.

Attached: 1558241772541.jpg (768x895, 87K)

>littles
Degenerate shit. It's probably going to be used as an excuse to diddle kids.

Prove that you actually do have an interest in this, or a girlfriend at all

Normally I love getting angry over degeneracy, but I just can't do it here. I already treat women like mindless children, so this just seems like everyday shit.

Yeah that sounds like a lot of effort. Not sure why I would larp about this. Just take my word for it.

No.

Just wear a condom... why are people so strange

Attached: bushie.jpg (557x411, 49K)

Aliens pls just glass us now

I guarantee the people into this shit look more like this.

Attached: 1558306580085.jpg (478x516, 59K)

Goddamm fucking niggers shit on everything.

Attached: tom-little-the-littles-4.34.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Attached: fronthole1.jpg (676x704, 131K)

I feel like this is an edge case, but I can see that relationships are breaking down by not maturing and de-maturing. And I mean all relationships. For example, I see the relationship between my sister and parents still as a little girl and parents relationship (she is in her late 20s), not as a adult daughter and parents relationship. This is quite troubling to me, for two main reasons. 1. It is dumb, it is cringy and she is completely self absorbed at this point. 2. My parents and my sister are missing out on a fruitful, mature relationship. But all they are left with is a old selvish brat that thinks she has the hardest life in the world.

>I love getting angry

Oh my fuck you're one of those insufferable faglets.

What kind of degenerate shit is this?

Attached: honk.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

>Littles = Women
Got it, thanks.

It's a clever name for manchild.

Anger kills the numbness of it all.

fuck you for being a woman and for having a family

get raped and murdered whore

you dont belomg here

Seems more like age play. I think Bess Kalb would be into watching a grown man wet his diaper, then baby-talk to him while changing it and powdering his bottom.

DIE DIE DIE DIE

DIE FEMALE DIE DIE FEMALE DIE FEMALE DIE FEMALE

>it's called slipping into headspace

No, I'm pretty sure that's called dissociative personality disorder.

mental illness on top of unrepentant degeneracy. God please send the Four Horsemen soon.

Attached: the_four_horsemen_of_the_apocalypse_by_korintic.jpg (1205x663, 270K)

a cutie on /soc/ is into this shit
she looks an angel but this shit is pure degeneracy

More MKULTRA shit, ugh

Checked. Wtf so then they're doing mkultra style exercises

ah good. the whore fucked off