Craig Mazin, the creator, writer of the show

Craig Mazin, the creator, writer of the show.

Thoughts? Triggered?

Attached: 1559543420931.png (954x888, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
bustle.com/p/ulana-khomyuk-from-chernobyl-is-not-based-on-a-real-person-but-emily-watsons-character-is-important-all-the-same-17304139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just another example of these psycho's delusional thinking. If I was triggered after every example of it, I'd have blown my brains out by now.

he wrote a book about kids who have an orgy in sewers after defeating evil clown from space

That sounds very progressive. Only racists would hate it.

I don't watch the jewbox

Both are shitty authors. I was reading King in the 5th grade after I grew out of R L Stein.

Can Stephen King just fucking die of old age already?

The Chernobyl explosion was done purposefully to stop progress in nuclear energy

>Chernobyl nuclear disaster of 1986
>Trump administration's fault
Well well

It boils down to saying "the guy i charge is dumb" which isn't exactly groundbreaking.

Dumb bastard doesn't understand his own creation or is going for Twitter virtue signal points.

The show was propaganda against nuclear energy

Is your reading comprehension really complete garbage, or are you just pretending to be an illiterate idiot?

Isn't the main character some strong independent womyn that didn't even exist IRL

Read between the lines user.
They're pushing it as being the fault of certain men, none of them are Soviets.

Yes

This is reminding me to cancel HBO now that GoT is over.

Stephen King is good for reading when you are 14. Later on, if you decide to continue reading, you try Lovecraft. By the time you are 16-18 you should read less novels and focus more on books that are not pure entertainment. Most of the people never make that switch from fantasy to reality, and now we have tons of 30+ year old men who behave like junior high school boys. Whenever a 30 year old man tells me that he loves to read, and then mentions Tolkien, King, Feist, Jordan, and Martin as his favorite writers, I know that I am dealing with an idiot manchild.

>remember chernobyl?
>it was all predictive programming to warn us about Trump's presidency
gets the almonds in a state of readiness, it does

Attached: hiten mitsurugi Dab.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I couldn't care less, I don't watch TV anymore.

I don't watch any shitty left-wing premium TV shows that are drawn out for years in order to make $$$ (see: Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of Thrones, etc), so I don't care. The only people who like those shitty shows are childless women and onions boy manchildren who are in a perpetual state of adolescence.

Well, I read Chinese xianxia. Not applicable to reality in most cases but does include a lot of Chinese philosophy and cultural values.

Anyways, it's hard to argue about Trump being clueless and low iq.
So King is basically kicking in open doors.

>The system tells people not to believe their lying eyes and to accept that everything is under control
>the first thing that's supposed to come to my mind is Donald Trump and not the shitlibs that told me the migrant caravans weren't real
>Soviet bureaucrats are obsessed with controlling the spread of "misinformation" and shutting down all independent discussion of the disaster
>the first thing that's supposed to come to my mind is Donald Trump, and not tech companies and journalists collaborating with the DNC to removing satirical video of Nancy Pelosi from social media because it's "misinformation".
Try again commies.

Argue against*.

The economy is gonna go to shit real soon. I almost hope a lib wins 2020.. itll make trumpenstein look like a genius

Not the main character but a key supporting character. The "main character" is arguably the scientist who hangs himself at the beginning to the first episode kicking off the flashback.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

Stable genius

its been a while but I think they had the orgy in order to defeat the evil clown from outerspace not after

>Chinese Cultural Values

Like what? Breeding like rats? Destroying the planet with pollution worse than any other country? Building cheap products that break immediately upon removal from the packaging?

Stop shilling your shitty video, boomer. You have less charisma than a used car salesman and less video editing skills than a 4th grader using Microsoft Powerpoint. If your material is good, then people will spread it to others on their own volition. You do not force your trash everywhere and demand people to like it.

WOMYN POWER

bustle.com/p/ulana-khomyuk-from-chernobyl-is-not-based-on-a-real-person-but-emily-watsons-character-is-important-all-the-same-17304139

Attached: 1559274523121.jpg (1123x553, 66K)

Starting reading instead and you will see.
But yes, breeding and destroying is definitely part of it.
Let's just say that empathy is more or less always secondary. "pick the grass with its roots" to avoid future problems.

Do celebs become famous because they're utter queers or does that come latter?

>smartly watching
>career writer
fucking hell

Pretty sure it was after, it served no purpose and went on for pages and pages

T-thanks

Attached: liquidators.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Only to stupid people tho

Think of the average person, now realise that 50% of the people are dumber than that person.

Nothing can make trump look like a genius. Perhaps less retarded at most.

But hes intriguing in a morbid fascination or disability humour kind of way.
Then again that goes for America as a whole.
Complete lack of finesse or fine culture.
Just a morbid mess of grease and degeneracy.

I'm sure it's impossible for him to not think of Trump, period.

I've seen the show and the biggest takeaway is fuck communism and fuck big government.

It isnt new. Stupid people have always been against nuclear energy.

Let's see what the writer thinks about you...

Oh that that didn't go so well.

Attached: craig mazin.png (600x590, 74K)

I have a feeling this guy didnt even write the show

They wrote a whole series showing one of the many ugly sides of communism...and think communism doesn't lie. They did research and talked to actual communism survivors and came out of it all thinking communism is good. How

Attached: 179419065.jpg (410x308, 34K)

>Stephen King virtue signalling on twitter again.
It's easy to virtue signal on twitter when you're a multi-millionaire who lives in the richest 100% white part of your state.

>They did research and talked to actual communism survivors and came out of it all thinking communism is good. How?

Maybe the same way that people here still believe capitalism is good even though it's horrible consequences are obvious.
Just have a look at the world around you.

>waaaah why do you people think owning things is good and being a biorobot for the communist party is bad?

Attached: craig mazin 2.png (621x615, 54K)

Oh my gosh Steven is you are so clever I never had a doubt :))))

Who moved my shoes?
Who drank the last of the milk and put the carton back? Who put the bomp in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?

>Russian reactor

YES i am idd triggered, its ukranian reactor

Doesn't even relate to my post.
Try again.

Whinging about the hand that slapped your face leaving a stinging mark and at the same time obediently eating from its palm the crumbs it left for you, treasuring and cherishing it like a god.

He described Antifa in that whole post.

Show your flag faggot.

I find it impressive how people can flat out deny and distort not only reality, but even the fictional worlds they create.
>Chernobyl has absolutely nothing to do with US politics, certainly not dem vs rep
>"Heh, yeah, MAGA DRUMPF BAD"
>Even if you somehow did expand it to US politics, Chernobyl was due to communism, therefore left wing
>"Akshully, the show is about a danger of an authoritarian, one party state therefore MAGA DRUMPF BAD"
I wish I could paint myself into a delusion like this.

>They wrote a whole series showing one of the many ugly sides of communism...and think communism doesn't lie. They did research and talked to actual communism survivors and came out of it all thinking communism is good. How
They're Jews. Communism is Judaism. Its a good system for them. They get to kill millions of Goyim and steal their shit.

Attached: 1559372565999.jpg (400x640, 72K)

>Communism didn't arrive via a meteor.
No shit. Jewish Bolsheviks were bankrolled by Jews on Wall Street. They slaughtered millions of Russian Christians and forced tens of millions more starve to death.

Attached: jacob_schiff.jpg (243x539, 99K)

Probably because they aren't sentient.

Attached: inejiro-asanuma-assassination.jpg (900x540, 51K)

>smartly
and this guy is like the lead writer or some shit? Lmao
That form of English is primate tier

Stop reading fiction faggots. Only women read that shit

is the show good? i heard they've stuffed it with feminism and shit, but overall is it worth watching?

Hit your bong and go back to bed.
Your stoner philosophy won't contribute anything here anyway.

Show flag, faggot.

>Craig Mazin
>Jewish

Wow who would have thought?

Attached: zJ5iIK.jpg (970x547, 83K)

No HBO/leftist TV show is worth your time and money. Do something productive instead of watching 5 hour shitty propaganda that ridicules you.

An Indian talking about shit.
Like poetry.

>paying to watch hbo

Attached: 121901292910.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>committee that knows best operating with little and/or bad information and whose main concern is their image and remaining in power
I mean it’s pretty fucking Democrat in that show

Trying to give commands?
How American of you.

Replace Democrat with American and you nailed it.

>Ignores science
>infinity genders, all the hand wringing about climate change, zero specific solutions other than "more gibs"
>celebrates liars
>Twodoor Ford, a good 90 percent of #metoo, babies are now interchangeable with clumps of cells, parasites, fetus
>mindless propaganda
>two years of pointless russia investigations while attempting a coup from within "democracy dies in darkness" headlines in every edition
>enemy of the people
>every single lefty idiot whining about conservatives while they stonewall and goldbrick us into venezuela 2.0
>in a show about fucking communism

Even having lived in SF myself and understanding the CA liberal arts echo chamber from inside this is unbelievable.

The only good post on this thread.

It's pretty funny when the people who support communism are trying to pretend that Trump is like a communist.

These people are so incredibly stupid it would be hilarious if they weren't in positions of power.

In normal countries time = Money

>Writes series about failure of left wing soviet communism, which valued the system ahead of the people
>Draws parallels to right wing American republicanism because politicians all lie to some degree?
Why are you posting this moron's political ramblings? Yes Donald Trump ignoring climate science alarmism is the same as the Soviets hiding/downplaying a catastrophic nuclear accident because it was embarrassing to the state. It's basically the same thing in the mind of a drooling liberal idiot. This guy is a real fucking genius. You've convinced us all.

is this show the 'nuclear bad so pay carbon tax goys' propaganda for this season?

Does the Chernobyl show even have any gorillas? If not, it's not worth watching.

Are they both pedophiles who write child orgy scenes?

You're missing the point

>It's pretty funny when the people who support communism are trying to pretend that Trump is like a communist. These people are so incredibly stupid...
No, thats not whats happening.

These are Jews lying about Trump and conflating him with Communism because they know Good Goy Liberals understand that it wasn't "Real Communism" in the Soviet Union that failed and killed tens of millions of people.

Kikery 101. Never take responsibility for the atrocities you commit, blame it all on a Goy, then attack the Goyim from a position of false Moral Authority and call them Nazis.

Attached: 1473791648571.png (600x784, 559K)