This president sucks and the Trump general threads suck

This president sucks and the Trump general threads suck.

Attached: jwfzzn1e_x2l4hw_qwh6jc.png (590x340, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg
i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg
i.imgur.com/AnfrgXk.jpg
i.imgur.com/yuhX7fJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/q9wNqe6.jpg
i.imgur.com/spw6Ts6.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or, and bear with me for a moment, consider the distinct possibility that you suck, since that's far more likely.

i think Coolsville sucks

Nice fake image there OP

Attached: 1550298737338.jpg (500x638, 219K)

>trump general sucks
Welcome to Jow Forums newfag. Enjoy your entire life being ruined.

Attached: 1531192508472.jpg (1000x673, 101K)

If 5 posts in a row say "Trump is a lying narcissistic conman" I'll post my nudes

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg

Pic related is me in clothes

Try a salad, fatty

Lmao fat where? I literally go to the gym every day you pathetic Trump lovin incel i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg

Every fucking where. Going to the gym isn't the trick, you actually have to work out sweetie.

yeah, for cardio
do you even lift

Oh plz BB plz send the nudes

Lmao well I get told I look like Jennifer Lawrence all the damn time. And that I got a perfect hourglass figure. So I think I'm good i.imgur.com/AnfrgXk.jpg

I think you're the same person I saw doing this last time, I like the commitment.

>Trump is a giant waste, a mess

Attached: 1558276808594.png (640x480, 498K)

>I get told

Lmao, fuck off whore.

Well you know what to do if you want them i.imgur.com/yuhX7fJ.jpg

If that’s you.. I’d hit

this made me crave crab milk

Attached: 1530491823003.jpg (300x360, 16K)

what the fuck is crab milk?
and shy the fuck is it blue?
It looks like something out of Futurama

Thanks hun i.imgur.com/q9wNqe6.jpg

Now can I get 5 TRUMP IS A LYING NARCISSISTIC CONMANs in a row?

>i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg
no hurt crabs
horseshoe crabs have blue blood

I agree, give me breadlines and starving citizens.

What’s your Snapchat my jewdess

Why? Sir Rupert Murdoch of FOX, the 'fourth network', after seeing the previous three infested with commie bolshies, got together with Julian Assange and Kim.com, all Australian Nationals, worked with Seth Rich from Nebraska, home of the Franklin 'Pizza Gate circa 1986' Cover Up implicating 41, with his Iran Contra partner Sick Willie Clinton and his Witch Shrillary taking over in '92, we've been with it since.
Note that Murdoch was questioned about Surveillance of the Royals, Sir Jacob Rothschild's pets, which wouldn't and couldn't sit well with Jake the Snake. Seth Rich (Creighton Alum) knew of the 'Boys Town Franklin Cover Up Scandal' as all Nebraskans do and I suspect he was a Double Agent bent on getting close to John 'Madeline McCann' Molestya.
If Murdoch Got the to the to the Royals he most likely was incorporating a mass surveillance of his own design as he seems to know the Bolsheviks very well. Sir Jimmy Sa'vile' , recommended by Thatcher and Knighted by the Queen is a perfect example of why Sir Rupert Murdoch may have declared war on the Vampiric Rothschilds. Like Van Fucking Helsing... With Trump on Point...

@in_your_dreams_hun

If you want my nudes you know what you gotta do i.imgur.com/spw6Ts6.jpg

Take it easy on the keys

I used to be a trump supporter but then I realized he was racist so now I'm #cruzmissle. But in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>Trump

Trump is too based. Great ass though

Least I have something to say dip shit asshole...

Attached: 1559537987094.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

it's blood

ahaha, I can play that game too fucking shit fuck asshole cunt sniffer fuck.

Least I have something to say... your barely conscious...

Least I have something to say... you're barely shit fuck asshole faggot fucker shit cunt dick fuck....

>left trying to meme
>can't even go 5 feet without a le pop culture reference
yikesaroonie

It's like fuckin' crack man, I've been running on 2 days clean from john oliver and I'm already tweaking.