Why are suicide rates for trannies so high?

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1280x609, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

experts.umn.edu/en/publications/effects-of-perceived-discrimination-on-mental-health-and-mental-h-2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new NPC excuse is that it's 100% our fault for not being accepting of them.

Purely socioeconomic factors.

It's a mental illness.

I'm the rzarector be my sacrifice. Commit suicide and I'll bring you back to life

Mental illness causes people to act in a way reflective of mental illness.
Imagine my surprise at this outcome.

Yeah, weird isn't it. Almost as if gender dysphoria was a form of mental illness or something.

>chop off cock to become beautiful woman
>end up just a bearded, dickless faggot
>only one way out

That's always been their excuse. Of course it's been disproven.

experts.umn.edu/en/publications/effects-of-perceived-discrimination-on-mental-health-and-mental-h-2

They commit suicide because their entire identity revolves around an unhinged mental delusion that will never be true.

Metamorphosis doesn't cure self loathing.

I think you mean why aren't they higher

Why are suicide rates for people with tranny disorder so high?

Meant for

I think its because they mutilate thier bodies and have no way of reversing the surgery... gotta be kinda weird to have big old fake tits and still stand up to piss outta ur shriveled up cock..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

If you're crazy enough to chop your dick off, you're crazy enough to kill yourself.
Noice!

Mental illness doesn't give a fuck if your dick is intact or not.

Because you are a transphobic bigot.

100% this. Inverting healthy organs is expensive and dangerous

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), occasionally still called dysmorphophobia, is a mental disorder characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own body part or appearance is severely flawed and therefore warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix one's dysmorphic part on one's figure.

Killing the part is one way of hiding it ???

why do people who are mentally ill kill themselves?

Suicide behavior =/= suicide
They just complain for attention.

Disgusting unstable freaks tend to off themselves.

Based

they are idealists and believe reality flows from their conceptions

when they 'correct reality' by transitioning but it doesn't actually turn out how they expected, they arent only disappointed, the entire framwork of how they experience being is shattered

They are self-loathing spergs, oftentimes the victims of early development sexual assault, and are typically maligned by society.

The "trannies kill themselves a lot" argument against transsexualism is bad though. It's an argument against current transsexual operations, not the idea itself. If you could just take a pill to fully change your sex then this kind of argument probably wouldn't hold up.

Its a mental illness everyone refuses to acknowledge, they are human beings and they NEED help. But society and the left continue to push this insane agenda of acceptance and normalization

>Bermuda
If you post triforce, will your post disappear?

imagine thinking that once you transition, you'll be truly happy and feel comfortable in your own skin. But once you finally get there, you still feel completely unhappy and lost. They believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but there isn't. In the end they are just as miserable as they were in the beginning, but now they have mutilated genitals that hurt every day and are prone to infection. and since everyone is cheering them on, they feel they cannot admit that they made a huge mistake. If they do, other trannies will attack them saying they aren't really trans and that they should shut the fuck up.

Attached: the horror wont end.png (720x400, 224K)

>Neither male nor female
What?

Also what happened to the always repeated fact that males are the majority of suicides, thus female privilege?

Attached: 1542612533421.jpg (666x720, 286K)

They identify as non-living.

Let’s reframe the question for clarity.

Why do mentally ill people do things that mentally ill people do?

Because close minded conservatives are mean to them...quite clearly.

I don’t know. I mean they’re normal people like everyone else.
Right?
RIGHT?!!

Like many other things, girls try more, guys succeed more.

You’re statement implying girls are worse at an-heroing is sexist. I for one believe they can do anything they put their minds to and we should encourage this.

That is how God will get rid of them.

If only straight men would just accept that thryre really women and date them they wouldn't have any of these problems

To male-to-females succeed more than female-to-males or is it the other way? I wonder if we can use their suicide statistics to argue that they are only pretending to be the opposite gender.

Perhaps there's an easier metric. How about we look at the success of mtf or ftm in sports

Suicides is a much larger population.

Why are ftm athletes not able to compete with men on the level of mtf athletes?
Is this a social construct?

>Why are suicide rates for trannies so high?

Attached: 1557500441022.png (850x1145, 572K)

Mfw realized this isn’t hyperbole

Where the fuck is this graph from? I don't doubt that traps off themselves disproportionately often, but in what fucking population do 10% of all men and 19% of all women try to cash in their chips? Holy shit, that's a lot.

Imagine how depraved a mind would have to be to conceive of, develop, and implement this procedure.

Yep. Their suicide rate is high ONLY because some people make fun of them and because we don't let them use any bathroom they want. Oh and because some online forms don't have 'tranny queer vampire" as a gender option. They kill themselves because the world doesn't revolve around their needs.

I like how the graph shows 'prevalence of suicidal behaviour' instead of actual successful suicides. What I should suicidal behaviour according to this study, does it include just being sad?

the inventor of the sex change operation is now one of it's strongest opponents. Give that some thought.

Me at water cooler at work: Man, if I get called in on Sunday again, I'm gonna kill myself.

Creepy psychologist hiding behind a plant with a clipboard: mmHmm.

Seems beyond obvious. They hate themselves and want to be someone else.

acceptance of their mistake

cause their whole life is a lie

we should use that to explain why white suicide is on the rise

Twitter meme formats are for faggots. Lurk moar.

because they are a sub species that will never have a place in the world

unlike every other minority, they can never have acceptence by their very nature.

other races can go to countries or communties where their race is the majority instead

gays can simply act straight to fit in

but trannies are always visible, and there is no place for them in this world

they are a despaired imitation of what they want to be and a cruel degradation of what they are.

they are without purpose or home. because they are by their very nature a dead end and social mutation

they cannot breed and they cannot achieve their desires.

and you wonder why they kill themselves.

even in a world where 100% acceptance exists, this truth will persist, and they will still kill themselves.

it might delay them, but the end result is the same.

Of course an unsupportive family and a hostile society sucks, but as a tranny I'd say that accounts for only about 10% of the reason. 90% is because dysphoria is so horrific and there really isn't a good solution other than seppuku

you tell me

Attached: 1546644347744.png (255x6776, 3.46M)

Damn, why the fuck did I click that?

yes, by definition you cannot fix a being that is born broken

the best course is to allow soceity to cleanse itself through freely avaliable euthanasia

at the end you are only left with the best most successful specimens

Mental illness.

just imagine doing this shit. youre so fucked in the head that you take a dozen painkiller pills to be able to fucking chop off your balls. imagine being him afterwards. its just a matter of time until he would try to jerk off. he would think to himself "hmm what would it be like to jerk off without balls". he would try it 100% sooner or later. and then he would realise that hes feeling nothing, he doesnt even get an erection. imagine his fucking mental state at this point. being so fucked that you cut off your balls in the first place and then you try to jerk off. and you realise you fucked up big time because youre so fucking fucked in the head. so you chop off your dick as well because you cant fucking stand having that shit hanging there unable to be erect, unable to feel sexual pleasure. imagine his situation afterwards. when youre so fucked that you did all that shit. taking a dozen painkillers the first time - to chop off your balls. taking a dozen painkillers a second time - to chop off your dick. just imagine his fucking situation. hes even holding his dick to his ass in one of those pics. IMAGINE HIS SITUATION. IMAGINE BEING MAD LIKE HIM. DUE TO HIS FUCKING MENTAL STATE HE PROBABLY SUCKED HIS DICK AFTER SEPERATING IT FROM HIS BODY. HE PROBABLY EVEN SHOVED THAT FUCKING COCK INTO HIS OWN ASS. HE PROBABLY FUCKING DID THIS. JUST IMAGINE BEING THIS GUY HOOOOLY FUUUUCK. just a matter of time until he kills himself. fucking hell these people man...

Attached: 1529851171241.gif (317x317, 79K)

They commit seppuku because they later regret cutting off their dicks and breasts and most lack the willpower to reverse the change and exist as a lesser form of what they once were. Easier to push reset and hope reincarnation is a thing.

Yes, it is

Attached: 61874854_2411907742360460_6970482800419930112_n.jpg (616x893, 67K)

kek. i laugh at these morons. they've always been around, it's just the internet has made it worse and to where it's visible.

Attached: 1538608848712.jpg (528x543, 50K)

the family boomer portrait in the back in first pic lol.

They're not high enough.

Because its a mental illness, and not an addiction like bideogeims

Is this a serious question? Wouldn't you kill yourself if you were that delusional?

Attached: 51CSikBR-IL.jpg (353x500, 36K)

>mentally ill people are suicidal

Wow what a surprise!

Attached: Tux7Ws4.jpg (500x667, 72K)

Fuck almost threw up my porridge

because they have an untreated mental disorder made worse by cruelly enforcing the delusions instead of trying to restore the patience to some recognition of reality

because they jerked off too many times imagining themselves as a woman and now the brain is confused and becomes disassociated from the body.

the cure to tranny suicides is to cure the fact that its a tranny in the first place

Top kek

The transexual emancipation is the normalization and legitimization of roleplay outside of the bedroom.

The fact that people won't accept their fetish is hurtful to them.

the only treatment for such mental afflictions is an 7.62x51 tracer round administered orally at mach 1.

Attached: pepeshitwedontdo.jpg (700x893, 63K)

what a bullshit picture lmao. SUICIDE BEHAVIOUR = ``im gonna eat all these tic tacs and then call the cops and then tell everyone on facebook im killing myself``

men kill themselves the most, real men, cuz this world is fucked

Oppression. If you were more accepting it wouldn't happen. You should be asking why is white cis male suicide rates are so high

just provide suicide pills

its quicker and cheaper

white cis men who kill themselves are untermensch

the strong never kill themselves

Oh man I wonder why.

Pic related

Attached: hard_truths_about_transgendered_men_who_pretend_to_be_women.png (575x2025, 365K)

Honestly, I am more worried about people who defend it. Imagine being so brainwashed, you really think Event Horizon level of self-harm is some sort of liberation.

bump

most likely this, surprised it took so long before someone mentioned it. They have high expectations that mostly cannot be realised. Live did not turn into easy mode as they expected, most will never even pass, thats too much for them to handle

what is the most fucked up thing, are guys who are already heavily balding and then they start HRT