Black people have the brain genetics that make them do the crime I know cause I hate them

>Black people have the brain genetics that make them do the crime I know cause I hate them.

Racists need to fuck off.

Attached: xttrugHi.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2018001/article/54980/tbl/tbl06-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jK6UNW9SZqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioural_genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers, spics, and jews should be put into concentration camps and gassed.

Attached: US_homicide_rate_by_race.0.png (768x618, 41K)

Attached: download.jpg (467x255, 27K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x437, 30K)

Attached: PACKS-Medium-618x476.jpg (618x476, 44K)

America has 13/50
Australia can do better 3% civil pop / 28% prison pop.

What you are asking me to do is like being blindfolded. It puts me at a HIGHER RISK and you are fooling yourself if you think blacks here are not the proud nepotists who shit on us daily.

I think it's genetic.

Attached: ???.jpg (704x396, 25K)

Based

Attached: african_murder_rates.png (1023x653, 271K)

Attached: nigger_murder_rates.png (2372x1347, 182K)

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
>as they do in other animals?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Attached: murder_map.png (1497x800, 1.73M)

Attached: bw_crime_rates.jpg (460x230, 42K)

Welcome to Jow Forums my friend.
You're stuck here forever with the rest of us.

Niggers are less intelligent than white people but because the environmental determinism, its a fact

In a practical sense it doesn't matter why it happens, just that it continuously continue to happen and for decades people have been trying it to stop happening, yet it keeps happening. Knowing with absolute certainty why it happens obviously isn't easy and actually unecessary, but taking precautions is easy and should be done.

No humans are very special!!!! Toxoplasmosis also doesnt make people attracted to their predators like in other animals

You smell that?

Its 49%

leafs love niggers up their asses, just ask OP

sage it lads

Attached: 1537063507419.png (1058x1447, 146K)

>Racists
Do you think this word still works?

Attached: 1537399137615.png (986x879, 140K)

They are 100,000 years behind in evolution and are missing the frontal lobe of the brain responsible for planning and rational thought. Dont worry niggers will be genetically engineered out of existence in a generation or two.

go live with niggers to prove us wrong, we are waiting

>Racists need to fuck off.
Honestly, this.
Even in the absolute best case, it helps precisely nothing.
In the worst case, it can fuck up a lot of things in a really serious way.

It's also too easily manufactured by brainwashing hapless idiots.
Really there's zero reason to be racist in 2019. Prove me wrong, faggos.

dEsPiTe BeInG oNlY 13% oF tHe PoPuLaTiOn
You do realize most of these homocides are gang-related, so it's the environment, not genetics. They are disproportionately in poverty, making them more prone to crime.

Fuck off. We don't need anymore cucks here.

B-but...

Dont mind me, just watching OP get btfo
>inb4 1 post by this ID

>You do realize most of these homocides are gang-related
Going to presume the word 'gang' is semantic as blacks always do crime typically in groups of 3-4+.

if you insist

>You do realize most of these homocides are gang-related,

Just like most pitbull attacks. still not an excuse

Proof is in the crime statistics. Please don't use imagery from such a good anime to be a faggot, kys nigger.

Attached: disgust_yuru.png (560x629, 352K)

Asians started off as impoverished and we even put them in literal concentration camps during ww2

Why dont they have the same, or even close levels of gang violence?

Well, what causes crime? Are people born criminals or do they become ones?

In the west today, they're on the same economic level as white people.

>Are people born criminals
Yes.

My brother was born a criminal and he will die one. Ever since he was 2 years old he acted like a completely nigger, chest beating, stealing my things, screaming.

As he got older he got violent, very violent.

I hate black people so much. The only reason I can still look in the mirror is British tourists and their compliments.

Interesting how they managed to get there despite discrimination and starting out as poor immigrants

I wonder why black people haven't been able to do the same.....its almost like there's some kind of innate difference

Yeah it's called melanin, and it is used by squid to defend against predators.

Humans are squids apparently

maybe some of them are!

Attached: 61488241.jpg (960x540, 39K)

Well they weren't enslaved...

>leaf
DESPITE BEING 4.9% OF CANADA'S POPULATION ABORIGINAL MALES COMMIT 38% OF VIOLENT HOMICIDES

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/85-002-x/2018001/article/54980/tbl/tbl06-eng.htm
Kys

Attached: 20190603_012146.png (1080x791, 532K)

the device you're posting from was very likely made by asian slaves.

Who live in Asia...

Niggers are just dumb. Driven by desire to have as many useless status trinkets as possible, but unable to make enough money legally, they commit crimes such as robberies and dealing drugs.

Attached: 1559504649385.png (625x910, 74K)

>so it's the environment, not genetics.

I had some shitty periods in my life where I drank salted water not to feel terrible hunger
It still didn't push me to do crime

How fucking stupid do you have to be to realize that is literally mathematically impossible for 13% of the population to commit 50% of Homicides unless every single black Man, Woman, and child were all murderers. Jesus christ you faggots are dumb.

The vast majority of homicides are done by a minority of a minority in low income impoverished areas due to competitive gang violence. Your average Black person isn't in a fucking gang.

This same retard logic is what Feminists use to say 90% of Rapes are caused by Men. Well what percentage of Men ARE Rapists? Same fucking logic. Holy shit the Left and Right are filled with people using the same lack of understanding of statistical data to gas their retard ideologies and projected hatred.

This is the reason why we blacks must figure out a way to breed the white race out of existence. But the racist state won't cooperate.

Me and my boys had an idea, we start spreading it all over. We should pick a day we call "Rape a white bitch day", when every nigga has a duty to rape at least one white bitch and cum inside her. They can't catch and prosecute us all at the same time. If it goes well, make it into a holiday. Some years of that shit, almost every white bitch will be pregnant with a black kid.

Whiteness won't die with a bullet, it will die with an orgasm from a BBC being forced into every white pussy in the world and releasing its thick and potent cum inside.

>he doesn't understand that one nigger murderer usually kills multiple people during his lifetime

Attached: 15595010858981.png (940x300, 32K)

Are you a niggaussie?

Holy shit, he's still making new ones?

fuck off chang

Get your hands off my wife you dirty leaf

gurl cute

You will never be a woman

Attached: 1520582125830.jpg (960x705, 63K)

I will only listen to you if you are cute as the girl in that picture, otherwise fuck off

I mean...you are not wrong

It's not just among blacks....

Studies show that kids of former (or current) prison inmates & criminals tends to become criminals....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioural_genetics

I think Every person has however the free choice to fight natural instincts
(...well ... or maybe not)

Attached: Darwin and Mendel.jpg (620x387, 44K)

All non-whites tend to form gangs, black gangs are more violent and stupid.

I know because they do it

>leaf
everytime bud

Attached: 1553212972868.jpg (720x960, 232K)

Hating black people for a natural tendency out of their control is autistic. However, being aware of their on average more problematic disposition is important.

This. We need to recognize that animals kill because they are animals.

Double MAOA alleles.
Low IQ.
They literally do have a genetic predisposition for crime.

Fpbp

Are you retarded? It’s entirely possible

oh look a nigger board immigrant from Jow Forums

you need to go back

Attached: 1554133475479.png (1080x1338, 1.48M)

>so it's the environment
yeah an the environment is caused by whites, am i rite?

Take black crime in any Western country, extrapolate it as if they were the majority, and compare it to black nations. Are you going to say that every black population on Earth is a product of environment and not genetics? So many black nations, so much black crime, and it's purely because of the evil white man?

What next? Jews were expelled from 109 places purely because the goyim are evil anti-Semites?

good one

Yeah well you watch anime, literal anti western pro gay propaganda. Kys