Just a reminder that a kid did not graduate because of the NRA

Just a reminder that a kid did not graduate because of the NRA.

Attached: 1550658969293.jpg (960x960, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at that spook in the seat behind the picture.

Attached: 1552208130108.png (512x512, 480K)

What shooting did he stop again?

go cry me a river and put a warning to not get sued by soccer moms

i thought he was murdered?

Plenty of kids never get to see Montessori school because of Democrats

Nobody cares faggot

Liberals should just admit they want to repeal the second ammendment.. they mention “gun control” after every shooting but never expand on that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

I don't even know those guys nor that organization until you posted it here!

Damn. Kinda wish all those seats were just pictures of dead retards

Attached: deal_with_it_seinfeld.gif (660x503, 253K)

Basically

If they mean, "sensible gun laws", then that won't stop someone getting a gun; anyone can pass background checks and fill out forms.

A 5 shot bolt action in a full power rifle cartridge is going to be just as effective as a semi-auto in .223 or such. You only need 1 shot on the body with the former, and almost every country lets you buy bolt and lever guns.

Noice

The NRA didn't tell that nigger to shoot anyone

You could give someone who is half decent with a gun a .22 and they would stack the bodies higher than 99% of these mass "shooters"

Reminder that a leftist frmale to male trans carried out the shooting along with another fag. Reminder that the students told the liberal media to fuck off. Reminder the other kid that stopped the shooter was enlisted in the USMC. Reminder that OP is almost always a faggot.

what is it? I immediately saw it and forgot about our fallen comrade The Garbanzo Wonder.

my dude plz source i want to know more about this red pill me my dude

The tranny kid one?

Just look up "democrat transgender shooting suspect" make sure to read the cancerous snopes one should be the first one above 20000 others where transgenders were shot.

na my dude i wana link

The faggot and his tranny lover.

Had to be awkward sitting next to that.

I can tell just by looking at him he died a pudgy never-kissed virgin, and he got shot dead by a mentally ill woman.

>1 post by this ID