Can we please have Obama back and be respected again?

Can we please have Obama back and be respected again?

Attached: 1544115187604.jpg (960x500, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ironically a lot of conservative Poles I met hate trump cause they think he’s a globohomo Zionist

Good god they basically have the same policies

You shouldnt take these seriously. German media for example produces anti trump propaganda 24/7. They are even worse than cnn when it comes to conspiracy theories and fake news

Good luck ever having a president that isn't pulled through the mud ever again.

>respected = approval by Globalist banking Cartels
Uh.... I think fucking NOT!
It's great to be a deplorable

Attached: black vote.png (1000x878, 744K)

United Kingdom
79% Obama
22% Trump
101% Total
Explain this? Mr.SlideThread

>respected again
Obama was the biggest international kiss ass ever

You mean Conspiracy theories as bad as this stupid (Pic)?

Attached: RsCnWindowLicker.jpg (2740x3456, 1.67M)

If Europoors don't like the President, that's a good sign.

Can Russia put Yeltsin back in power so they will be respected again?
or
Always smile when you see a sucker coming.

Attached: le monkey face.jpg (300x300, 84K)

>We don't trust Trump to be a globalist

Good, get fucked

Attached: IMG_1847.jpg (770x472, 98K)

>only 1% more pozzed than Europe's 1488 state
not bad

Germany france and uk have the worst leaders in recorded history. They are presiding over the destruction of europe and her peoples... yeah nah cool slide thread brah

>If Europoors don't like the President, that's a good sign.
That's EXACTLY wtf all my deplorable associates say!

Attached: Beaner pride.jpg (910x1024, 91K)

Almost as bad. They literally just make things up. And then theres these obvious lies you could easily countercheck by a simple google search. When you point it out in the comments you have a dozen people calling you a stupid nazi or "afd wähler"

It is. Europeans seem to be incapable of independent thought. They need the media to guide them through life

To do the ((right thing))

Well... He is.

whose Presidency did that not happen in?

The lion doesn't care what the sheep think of him.

Your bait triggers me.Just soooo bad.

I don’t recall Saudi Arabia doing a sword dance for Obama by I do remember him bowing to them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

Obama was a globalist pussy. Of course they liked him..

Are you retarded

NO MORE NIGGERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

UK did something to try and overthrow trump

shouldn't we be happy? Europe is like 75% muslim.

Germans have often been notorious for ridiculous levels of conformity to whoever controls their media.
It's like arguing with brainwashed Leftists here. Contradict their propaganda and they stick their fingers in their ears singing:
"Lalalalalalalala!!! I won't hear you!"
Their internet Safe-Spaces are a fucking joke. They are ECHO-Chambers that reinforce the day's propaganda to each other, and ban anyone who makes them question the stupidity coming out of their own mouths

Don't care who these cucks respect. Cuck.

Political negotiations are all about constituent best interest. Thus, this just means Trump is kicking major ass, comparatively.

Wow, Koreans sure are a bunch of ungrateful cunts.

Policy wise they are similar. It's all a show.

Other countries being "confident in us doing the right thing" means bowing to them, which is literally what Obama did.

Attached: 1558663523652.jpg (450x454, 64K)

Kys you shitskin cocksucker.

Attached: 1559525643201.jpg (750x717, 43K)

Trump & Obama are both going down. The economic "crisis" ahead dwarfs the Great Depression. North American Union + social credit system + mass killings in stadiums are all beyond the planning stages

There is a significant scale difference.

China owns everyone on, and in relation to, this chart except for Trump.

>respected by faggot globalist Germany
>respected by faggot globalist France

Does your bait ever NOT backfire?

how is a symbolic gesture of respect supposed to be worse than sucking up to Israel and the Saudis. Let alone sucking of Vlad and Kim Jong Un?

I liked my mother more than my father because she always gave me what I wanted.

No.
>tfw 11%er

depends on what echo chamber you're in because the shit is always loud no matter who's in office.

that makes me like trump more sorry

>both polls taken before they were elected
that's about the only way i could believe those are anywhere near accurate.

Obama sucked Israeli and Saudi cock and kim basically told him to piss off and tested his weapons all he wanted. Obama had no diplomacy skills, everyone walked all over him while he kept none of his campaign promises.

remember him being against gay marriage but then magically changing 2 years later? remember him wanting to close Guantanamo, but then the torture report came out and showed he was doing all the same shit he criticised Bush for? remember him getting fined for campaign finance niggery? remember him covering up war crimes? remember when they gave him the Nobel peace prize while engaged in a multi front, offensive war where he killed civilians for being anywhere near a suspected terrorist? remember when he backed Hillary Clinton in 2016 after steam rolling her in 2008? typical bugman tactics.

THIS, Israel first, bomb the middle east.

Creative statistics.

Wow, 86% of Germany supports Obama instead of Trump.

At least, they could have come up with a believable statistic.

I'm responding not to argue but to acknowledge the effort you made to respond and I respect that even though I don't agree with you. I don't really feel like typing out a bunch of shit and arguing, desu.

Well they are not wrong. Fuck Trump.

Who respected Obama?

Many Poles started to hate Trump around 2017-18 when the mask dropped and he came out as a hardcore Zionist, and even more loathe him once he decided to meddle in our internal affairs by openly supporting the holocaust extortion racket. That 23% is likely correct

Why would we want them to like us? All that means is Obama was a cuck who got pulled around.

We want them to fear us.