Kikes have poisoned the well

THE ENTIRETY OF PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN CHEMICAL CASTRATION FOR GOYIM LIKE YOU AND ME. THEY KEEP YOU PLACANT AND DOCILE SO THAT YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT KIKEDOM HAS TAKEN FROM YOU. BECAUSE WERE YOU EVER TO MAKE THAT REALIZATION, YOU WOULD SCRUB (((THEM))) FROM THE EARTH.

Attached: Lexapro.jpg (300x172, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
youtube.com/watch?v=okraGLBNGn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically this. If you take antidepressants, you are a weak human being. Either get off that poison or off yourself, simple as that.

>Lexapro
My cousin takes this because he started having panic attacks out of nowhere that sent him to the ER. I was like wtf why not try to figure out what’s giving you a panic attack and deal with that before you start just taking drugs. I don’t even remember panic attacks being a thing when I was growing up I feel like it’s a recent widespread phenomenon

They are very useful drugs Bud not for depression

There isnt one mass shooter who wasnt on anti depressants ...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

My therapist told me that psychiatric drugs is nothing but a crutch.

youtube.com/watch?v=okraGLBNGn4

SSRIs and NRIs are the devil
They even put them in another category to avoid placebo studies because the users always realize if they are taking the actual drug

Benzodiazepines are okay (short-term)
And emergency use of anti-psychotics can stop a suicide so it's okay using them episodically

Certain psychiatric medications have positive effects, but they should be considered second-line options instead of a cure-all to give as an Rx at the earliest opportunity. Psych meds for things like schizophrenia are effective, and even necessary for the person to function in society. Honestly, panic attacks are one of the few areas which SSRIs have shown strong evidence of effectiveness, as even low doses can reduce the rate of attacks by up to 90%.

Obviously, many will claim it is all in their head, but that isn't entirely true. There does seem to be physiological manifestations involved with things like panic attacks, noted by a presence of cortisol and adrenal hormones. These can signs of a fight-or-flight responses from the HPA axis (hypothalamus, pituitary, adrenal). The specifics are murky though. The same sort of unknowns plague PTSD, as we can see that they have unusually low levels of cortisol (stress hormone) which can nearly be diagnostic along with the regular symptoms (intrusion, avoidance, hyperarousal).

Psych is an imprecise art and science, as the best you can do is attempt to treat symptoms as the underlying causes are still ethereal. That said, counseling, diet/exercise, and nutrition should all be PRIMARY mainstays of treatment, with drugs only used in select circumstances or after other modalities have failed.

Thousands of worthless "doctors" are indoctrinated amd initiated into the cult of pharmacology every year. They are horribly incompetent at diagnosis. They are mass produced in cucked (((diploma mills))) after weeding out anyone with an ounce of critical thinking. Only the most simple minded, non-thinking, rote learning idiots can survive the course. Typical NPCs that would make you doubt they possess self awareness much less high intelligence. By design of course. So that they can toe the line of their real masters in (((pharma))) like the good little bitches they are and earn lots of shekels. Any asshole that can prescribe a drug that is know to cause permanent side effects (sexual dysfunction) without so much as even warning the patient is a certified moron.

>They are mass produced in cucked (((diploma mills)))
Is medical education vastly different in South Africa? A psychiatric medical track is at least 11 years for the US, and 6-8 years for psychiatric nurse practitioners.

>can toe the line of their real masters in (((pharma))) like the good little bitches they are
While this could be a valid issue in private practice, generally high acuity patients with multiple Rx/Dx are going to be managed through in-patient. Providers are under contract with a hospital or entity, so they don't get direct remuneration for whichever Rx is written.

>know to cause permanent side effects (sexual dysfunction)
Sexual dysfunction is a common side effect of a number of medications including beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, etc., though permanency after removal of the medication has only scant evidence, mostly limited to case reports.

I think the reports of sexual dysfunction hey combination of drugs and circumcision

My faps only got better

HURRR DURRR CONGRATULATIONS YOU FIGURED IT OUT. Eating cyanide every day is healthier and safer than every visiting a body-merchant or letting him inject you or scrape you.

Attached: 13237706_1641213426101120_4476597289243705222_n.jpg (960x902, 68K)

I will guess it was low zinc. they NEVER test for zinc and most of the reason is the assumption it comes from meat. it doesn't come from onions-fed cattle in sufficient amounts. affects your insulin levels, potassium, everything.

Ted Kazinsky predicted this.

oops, forgot the śoy filter!

śóý = óńíóńś

Mike Wazowski predicted this

I was on SSRI's. Shit sucked. I would feel more moody when I was on them than when I was not on them. Also, it was more difficult to actually control my emotions.

Panic Disorder is a real mental disorder, but yes, it's good to look into another cause before thinking that, whether another mental illness or phobia (or life events).

Panic Disorder is probably one of the shittiest mental conditions around outside of something like Schizophrenia.

I was put on Ritalin when I was 7. Never had a chance.

How's life now?

Attached: brain damage.jpg (740x818, 262K)

Took a cocktail of drugs and still do. I take Dextroampetamines, SSRI's, A bried period of antipsychotic use and Pregabalin

32, haven't worked in 3 years, Not on any meds for 3 years. Can't get out of bed most days. Only go out at night if I need to. Tired all the time, Suicidal/homicidal. etc

>Tired all the time
Lack of energy?

Lack of wanting to wake up. But yes.

It is a good thing that benzodiazepines as a class are only meant for short-term management of acute and severe mental illness. However, what you linked was an editorial response, so one would have to look at the absolute risk factors. Inappropriate benzo Rx is probably more of a concern in family practice, as they often try to treat conditions outside of their scope of knowledge. Actually, if you want a bigger concern, anti-histamines have been strongly linked to Alzheimer's. Tell me who hasn't taken a Claritin or Benadryl.

remember...

USS Liberty + Antidepressants = same people

Attached: 1558824058668.png (548x626, 27K)

I have by no means recovered that much, but I was forced on meditation after several paranormal experiences. They ruined my life. It felt as if my physique had deteriorated without really any external aspect, save for the fact that I got incredibly fat with the pills. So I could barely move some muscles, and my spine fels unresponsive, especially the lower back, which hurts, so I can barely do any exercise to lose that insane weight I've put with the meds.

My mind to, became very foggy, I was very disabled mentally, this has gotten somewhat better with a bit of qigong.

Maybe qigong can improve your situation a bit too?

Note that I don't mean I'm a 6500kilogram landwhale, I can barely move because the spine and the muscles themselves seem to have gotten unresponsive and stiff, likewise some times I feel these muscular stretches in my hands or arms and whatever item I was holding is very hard not to drop because of the extreme pain.

You must understand too, I'm talking in exaggerations to explain my point of view, you see, I was a very vital and agile person, and I became a fucking brick with these pills.

>was

My sister was prescribed massive doses of antidepressants for some trivial shit and ended up killing herself. Later found out that her doctor got commissions for prescribing the shit. Planning his death in the near future. In Minecraft, of course.

Yes user, was, you do not understand the black hole that was my mind when the shit was administered to "help me".

Funny how pharmaceutical companies get away with causing shootings with psychotropic meds and filling American streets with opiates, and yet the mainstream right is only mad about vaccines.

Attached: Really activates the Aqua.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

>schizo thread
>refuses to take his meds
>tells us why in disjointed allcaps
everything seems to be in order

Attached: 1547868512090.jpg (730x829, 154K)

>vaccines
Thanks for the bait, here is your (you), now read this, and seek the papers.

WHO ADDY GANG HERE

ADDY GANG
ADDY GANG
ADDY GANG

WEED GANG are FAGGOTS

Attached: 1559223311619.jpg (550x468, 71K)

>Is medical education vastly different in South Africa?
I'm an American expat.

>Providers are under contract with a hospital or entity, so they don't get direct remuneration for whichever Rx is written.
tfw you're only compromised if you're getting money. You are enslaved to (((their))) entire ideation of psychiatry. You are a proponent of jewish quack science and you don't even question it.

>mostly limited to case reports.
Lol, shut it down! The goyim know!

I'm so sorry rabbi, I won't do it again

Does he belong to a certain bothersome tribe perchance?

psych meds saved my life. I am diagnosed bipolar 1. I have had severe depression for as long as I can remember until recently. I had a full blown manic episode at 18 and would have died if I wasn't hospitalized and put on medication. I would not recommend anyone take meds unless they have a serious illness. Sure medications can have horrible side effects but they're worth the trouble if they treat the symptoms which are unequivocally worse.

>says the neurotypical that's probabaly never felt anhendonia.

>You are enslaved to (((their))) entire ideation of psychiatry.
How do you propose to treat schizophrenics? If you are going to condemn all of psychiatric medicine then something has to fill that gap. It is easy to criticize, but how about to provide a solution. If you can find something that is superior then it should be utilized.

>You are a proponent of jewish quack science and you don't even question it.
You haven't even read my responses then, as medication use should be limited unless necessary.

>Lol, shut it down! The goyim know!
Childishness. Drugs are taken off market when they show significant issues in use. While SSRIs have side-effects, it has yet to be substantiated that they occur in a widespread and pervasive manner? If you were to write an Rx for an antibiotic with potential side-effects, at what point would you determine it is a true issue and requires being pulled? You oversimplify, which isn't a good look on your part.

>felt

regular people can do this too, even with their imaginations (provided they aren't on drugs)

Oh my god you just figured this out? Oh hey get a load of this, I heard jews even control our banks AND our media! OMG we must tell everyone about this RIGHT NOW

Make him unconscious and feed him an enema of hundreds of grams of fluoxetine

He does have the nose for it, and the sloped forehead. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Good idea.

what if they didnt know or wasnt disclosed to that they were being administered. say if a city had a test suburbia with a tainted well in the flint incident or maybe like tinder date rape these shooters got institutionalized by parents at early ages without consent as the government selected a handful for advanced programming for cia war simulated at the community level for communist counter culture propaganda machines.

I'm going through this situation right now. They found I had gotten a viral infection in my CSF. I'm too brainlet to understand but it completely ruined my body and my life.

They also have caused gynecomastia and accelerate estrogen production (feminization)

Drop redpills or post the fully typed word "Yahweh"

S O M A
O
M
A

they also push experimenting with hallucinogenics and marijuana.
its all about communism.
to me it seems like they are setting up the CCP and then they'll snatch their throne right out from under their volatile asses.
communists are not human.

Taking 10mg of Lexapro since Feb, best decision I have made this year, turned my life around

>Manufactures in Denmark
We are so screwed.
Once upon a time I was down, dropped out of the education and was in a complete mess.

I asked for welfare help, and the first thing the Social-worker did was interrogating me and berating about how much I was unable to take care of myself.
Then she recommended me anti depressants.

She's not a doctor, just a "social-adviser".
But apparently it's normal procedure for social-workers to recommend anti-depressants in Denmark,
The system is absolutely rotten, we are world champions of anti-depressant intake per capita or some shit like that.

After some talk with my doctor, the doctor also recommended anti-depressants, but that's a separate issue.

The stuff I was ordinated was "Sertraline bluefish".
I don't know if it's a real drug or if it's placebo.
But the fact that I was instructed to take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the night forced me to get a daily Rhythm again, and it improved my sleeping schedule.
(This rhythm would have happened even if the pill was placebo.)

I think I got over my victimhood after 2 weeks, I stopped taking the drugs and wanted to fix my shit on my own.
Now I just hope the drug didn't cause some permanent damage to my brain.

Attached: 1353624244413.png (231x234, 4K)

lol I'm a medical student who's probably gonna do psych and whilst I have serious problems with medications and how they're used today it kinda sounds like 1. you're psychotic and 2. you got given medication and now your dick don't work and you're mad

>I'm a medical student
user do you know if Sertraline bluefish is a real drug or if it's a placebo drug?

Schizo
No fuck you
There were mass shooters before SSRIs user, though I'm emotionally blunted to where I feel I could prance around Auschwitz happy.
NRIs are very much different... Then there are SNRIs sharing the action of both, short half lives though usually. I just take two pills.
If you were actually having sex, you wouldn't be worried about sexual dysfunction.
Brain already damaged... Though I refuse both antipsychs and benzos...
Try acid. It's fun shit.
Angry. You might be in need of some yourself.

Attached: D7pnWJEUEAE6ZFN-2.png (849x1200, 703K)

I need to take that shit FUCK MY LIFE

Average baseline sperm volume on fluoxetine = 20,000 spermatozoa per mL

Average baseline sperm volume for a healthy male = 4,000,000 spermatozoa per mL

The number one question any fertility doctor asks of males is whether they are prescribed SSRIs/SNRIs/TCAs or not.

>The number one question any fertility doctor asks of males is whether they are prescribed SSRIs/SNRIs/TCAs or not.
You may be onto something here.

In the news they talked about Danish men having record low fertility(and they have no idea why).
In other news they talk about how we intake record amounts of anti-depressants.

Attached: 1.png (724x360, 11K)

>Psych is an imprecise art and science, as the best you can do is attempt to treat symptoms as the underlying causes are still ethereal. That said, counseling, diet/exercise, and nutrition should all be PRIMARY mainstays of treatment, with drugs only used in select circumstances or after other modalities have failed.

Do you own a kippah perchance? You don't think it's possible for a malicious force to exploit negligent medical practices to administer their poisons? A sociopathic (smartest ones in the room) can be more aware of these practice loopholes than the physician himself. Pair with that the fact that (((western psychology/psychiatry))) is historically a jewish innovation. Your "doctors" are pawns.

> Drugs are taken off market when they show significant issues in use.

Really big thinking smooth brain. As if (((they))) would ever publish the accurate number of people irreversibly damaged by their jew poisons. The only child is you. Too basic to recognize a (((conflict of interest))).

In my optics, labels like "oversimplify" are in themselves oversimplified. Too simple to see through the fog and understand the reality of things like those who have lived them. Call it what you want but expedience is better than inaction. Detracting is the job of a kike, that's not a good look for you ;)

Fuck off kike, SSRIs are a miracle for social anxiety..

The jew wants you to stay indoors and not meet women. If your on Jow Forums a lot you should start taking them.

Attached: 1524236540458.jpg (500x461, 56K)

You stupid dego, you take SSRIs you are never going to enjoy women ever again

It's not debatable, it's well established.
SSRIs/SNRIs/TCAs/atypical APs, they all damage fertility. Mutated gametes that cannot travel in semen, malformed spermatozoa in the testes, low sperm motility, low semen volume in the seminal vesicles and prostate.

The only thing scientistcs do not agree on is what is the culprit in the antidepressant mechanism. Some hyperfocus on neuroendocrinology and research the molecules themselves, which is absurdly hard. Others hyperfocus on the neurotransmitter function that is facilitated and modulated by the molecules and how that translates into LTP/LTD and sensitization due to neural facilitation.

And all of them are road-blocked by lobbying pharma and jewish intelligentsia and academics.

>Names the jew
Based

Every one in academia and/or research is well aware of who runs the show. Most figure out the reason fairly quickly as well.

t. computational neuroscience, phylogenetics PhD candidate.

All of those drugs touch the serotonin system which is the great modulator, of pretty much fucking everything.

Attached: 050.jpg (500x309, 82K)

>degenerate animeposting mongrel
>on SSRIs

Honestly, it checks out.

Let's say I took 3 x 50mg of Sertraline Bluefish each day for 2-3 weeks.

Would I get a permanent damage from that?

Attached: ZP_15522318.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Just don't take these meds einstein.
If the kikes won't take it that's good reason not to

Take your pills good goy

>Just don't take these meds einstein.
The problem is the social-workers in our countries recommend these drugs to nearly everybody who applies for welfare.

There are no longitudinal studies that were conducted, some are in motion.
From the preliminary findings, the damage in fertility is reversible with cessation.

Now, for changes in the nucleus accumbens itself, data shows the transformation is more-or-less permanent depending on when the patient started taking the medication. The neural networks that are primed for long-term-potentiation due to the modulation of the NT degradation enzymes pretty much stay active and only their satelites undergo LTD with cessation. Primarily due to the function of paired pulse facilitation.

I used to take ADs and see a shrink like a little cuck. Quit them and looked into philosophy - mainly stoicism and fatalism. Felt better than fucking ever. Men are supposed to be fully independent and logical, not little bitches, that's why depression and shit is rising to absurd levels.

Anyone have any redpills related to amphetamines. I'm talking of course about prescription medications such as Adderall and Vyvanse.

I've got a script for the latter. It's useful for work but disconnects your soul. And that's not a metaphor.

no one is forcing you to take drugs you fucking faggot

No shit.
The side effect of anti depressants is suicide. I guess suicide is will end your depression. So in a way they aren’t lying that it ends your depression.

They enter your drinking water you fucking americunt. Filtering doesn't remove that shit.

What is interesting in your entire screed against medicine, you still haven't given one iota of how to actually TREAT someone who comes presenting with auditory hallucinations and ideation to self-harm. I get, psychiatric medicine is all quackery and big pharma controlled. You treat the schizophrenic then...how exactly?

Lexapro works though

so everyone is poisoned by the water but not everyone is taking prescription drugs you stupid fuck. think before you speak

>simplifying something as complex as the human brain and the underlying mechanisms to the release of a few molecules which you have chosen to study
>assuming that because a medication alters the amount of a single molecule in a part of the brain, it will help "treat" a "disease"

you don't know just how little we know about it all. any neuroscientist worth a shit will tell you that we still know jack shit about the human body and especially the nervous system

Attached: 1495145937660.jpg (1024x706, 167K)

The more people take those drugs, the more it poisons the well. Think before you defend mass psychological castration.

TRUE

Circumcise and drug up the goyim. World is ours

>Now, for changes in the nucleus accumbens itself, data shows the transformation is more-or-less permanent depending on when the patient started taking the medication.
I was around 25 or so when things crashed on me and I got 2 weeks of that Sertraline stuff.

(I was originally given a lot more, there was enough to last me a month+, but I decided to quit after 2 weeks)

its all fine because i know you're not that retarded, but a lot of people here are. you are unironically the one causing mass retardation

any comments on MDMA and permanent effects/neurotoxicity of taking single large doses?

Attached: 1463643881818.jpg (960x634, 52K)

Yeah, at 25 neuroplasticity is pretty much at a minimum. Your brain architecture was transformed, by how much only fMRIs coupled with EEGs may tell.

Taking pills did people in ancient times take meds nope? They would fight other people to make there dicks strong and than they would fuck women to heal them you all being brainwashed by the word health care?

Holy shit, I knew (((they))) were blood suckers but that's a whole new low of predatory behaviour. Parasitic race.
>Meds for you but not for Jews!
That's my new yard stick to live by. See what jews push on others and abstain from themselves. Yup. That's a flag. Real holocaust when?

its literally just zoloft

MDMA is surprisingly specialized for 5-HT, ergo its effects and side-effects are predictable.
It's phenomenal as a serotonergic, but of course it brings NT balance into disequilibrium.

The only "accepted" uses in therapy are confined in microdosing or 6-month introduction intervals.

Hello rabbi. 11 years to become a psychiatrist? You should've started with a more believable lie. We all know its 8 years at the absolute max with plenty of social workers diagnosing and prescribing drugs with as little as 2 year associate degrees in diagnostics. Don't worry, when the day of the rope comes, we'll come for every pill pushing sack of pseudoscientific shit too.

The people who made these poisons and have spread them throughout society causing mass shootings and all other cultural issues never before seen in American society have names, and they have addresses, and their time is coming.

Short term and acute? Tell that to the sorority girls getting them prescribed for literally years for their "anxiety". I don't know a single fucking person who's taken these psychiatric drugs who has EVER come off them, not ADD meds, not SSRI's, not benzos. Not a single person I know on these drugs has ever once been told by their physician to stop, I know one guy who quit SSRI's on his own and he magically got better once he stopped taking them. Slit your wrists rabbi before i come do it for you for destroying the world with this bullshit

>11 years to become a psychiatrist? You should've started with a more believable lie.
4 years of undergraduate studies, 4 years of medical school, 3 years of psychiatric specialization residency, and potentially more for sub-specialty like pain management or addiction medicine. It isn't like you can do it shorter somewhere else in the US, this is all set by the American Association of Medical Colleges. 11 years is the minimum number of college-level+ years to practice psychiatry.

>plenty of social workers diagnosing and prescribing drugs with as little as 2 year associate degrees in diagnostics
Zero states grant social workers the authority to write an Rx for any medication, period. Please show me where a social worker can actually write a medication Rx. Doctoral level psychologists cannot generally write an Rx as they aren't medically trained and they have many more years of education.

>Short term and acute?
Benzos have a short window of effect because they quickly build-up resistance. They are very effective, but not long-term.

>Tell that to the sorority girls getting them prescribed for literally years for their "anxiety".
My question would be if it was a family doctor writing the Rx or a psychiatric professional. This isn't the standard of care for using benzodiazepines.

>I know one guy who quit SSRI's on his own and he magically got better
That's great, however singular anecdotes don't really add up to evidence, as people in this very thread have said that SSRIs helped them. How precisely do we analyze which cases are correct?

Gallon of vodka every weekend is my medication

Do I not do drugs because of my superior kike brain, then?

And take 15 hajjis with you