Tell me about fallen angels. do they know they're fallen? can they do good? what traits do they possess?

tell me about fallen angels. do they know they're fallen? can they do good? what traits do they possess?

>Inb4 read this book

Attached: images (2).jpg (235x214, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6DmZCYAKSU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watch these two documentaries on fallen angels
youtube.com/watch?v=I6DmZCYAKSU
youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4

Your a giant faggot

>fallen angels
>what traits do they possess?
Dyspraxia, probably.

They are called nephilum or something they have Giant elongated skulls and are over 30 ft tall and live for 900+ years

Just do it you stupid fucking faggot.
My money is on you being a fucking kike.

>Dyspraxia
why do you say that?

sounds gay

takes one to know one bucko

>documentaries
>absolute 1/10 “music” experiences
Pic, one you subhuman faggot

clearly you don't work in Hollywood so how do I expect you to know anything about the fallen?

do what?

Dude fuck off u aren't funny and are killing this thread

>do they know they're fallen?
Usually. But not always at first, and some refuse to accept it.
>can they do good?
Yes, but most will wind up having to confront the fact that they've been doing evil they maybe didn't mean to be doing.
>what traits do they possess?
Narcissism. They lack the ability to be humble enough to understand the difference between when they need more help than the people they might be able to help. That's for the ones who have an urge to be good. The evil fallen are a whole different monster.

They're faggots that got kicked out of heaven for being a bunch of cunts.

if the fallen can do good then wouldn't that mean the not-fallen can also do bad?

>Fallen angels
>Bad motor skills
It's a joke m8. I could've gone for "they've fallen and can't get up" or some shit, but it's overused.

Yes.

I genuinely have no idea how to respond to this.

Tell me to respond to the proper post.

so the only ones on Earth are fallen?

No, but the ones who cant escape the mortal realm that they sought to master are stuck here. It's just my opinion, but I don't think there's anything wrong with spending some time walking the earth and trying to relearn your game. There's a lot to learn here.

If time doesn't really exist, the only boundary is the time that exists in the temporal realm.

Fuck off back to /x/ you gigantic faggot.

Fallen angels are an extrabiblical globohomo meme.
Adamic humans mated with exotic “humans” and their children totally pwned everyone around them.
Pro tip: genius 1 ends on day 6 and genesis 2 begins on day 7

Stop with you faggotry.

why tf is this on pol

Nephilum is a mistranslation. It means fallen ones or defeated ones, it's most likely talking about an enemy kingdom at the time.

>follow Satan
>don't know ur fallen
You think angels are that stupid?

xpol is best pol

/ptg/-->

D-did ptg become xpol?
Every time I respond to something in there I find myself in a three of nondiscussion. Like literally no discussion occursl