What do i say to her Jow Forums?

what do i say to her Jow Forums?

Attached: tfwnogf.png (1524x1132, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215148532
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Attached: what.png (928x875, 434K)

That’s the app I use to find hookers.

Put a baby in it asap

Either fake account or a trap.

Something about jews being evil

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

sent
ive smashed maybe two actual hot chicks off it but 99% are disgusting, op pic is cutie though
will do
possible

It's a trap.

You should’ve just not mentioned any 1488 type of shit and met her in real life and then said it. Probably a fed.

> tz

Jew

ask her to go to grandpas candy shop in middletown... 5 dollar candy box === cheap date

going cat fishing?

Antifa Honeypot. Meet with her, and some lanky bolshevist will try hitying you over the head with a bottle of iced coffee.
Still worth a try though.

Attached: 1551886866630.png (200x164, 43K)

She wasn’t one of the 7 klansmen who showed up that rally so she’s probably not legit

This is probably right. Considering that klan rally with the 700 antifa protestors that happened a week ago

>Should I tell Taylor about the dwarves?
BASED

So what you are saying is there is a chance to fuck her and some femboy faggot and take her iced coffee?

She's a dumb mutt that has shitty rat jew genetics. Don't say anything to her because her stupidity is contagious.

'her'

would breed

Ask her for dick pics

I wanna pretend you're a Jewish girl and my bedroom is Auschwitz that way you can never leave.

Fpbp

>black hair
>thinks she's white

Say to her: "You wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"

Attached: Rodney_D.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Serious idea for OP:
engage her in a serious conversation online.
Talk about her ancestry, WW2 and whiteness in general. Ask about the practicality of an American ethnostate, imperialism, white genocide and the Jew.
If she seems like an NPC who repeats prepared sentences, she's most likely a spy.
If she tries to argue against you in any way and propose racial coexistence within nations, she is most likely a spy.
In both cases: redpill her on the jewish banks and Judeo-bolshevism. Go full Horst-Wessel and tear her away from the left.
If she seems sensible, inseminate her.

Attached: 1558278942327m.jpg (709x1024, 180K)

14 dollars 88 cents

Do you think she would be down to play GTA with this 39 year old? My mom would make up some tasty snacks.

This, don't show your face or share personal details user.

I JUST WANTED A CUTE GF WHO MIGHT BE TRADITIONAL BUT I CAN'T HAVE THAT IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING

Attached: 226.jpg (750x546, 32K)

If shes legit you just doxxed her as racist and she will likely delete everything. Nice job retard.

What app is that?

STOP IT BROS I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE THE ONE.

Attached: 1524244836622.jpg (1034x836, 85K)

Just find a normal young cutie, make her fall for you and then you can mold her and redpill her to your liking. If a girl is seemingly redpilled that means she already had a bf who did that and you don't want leftovers.

I just posted a link to this thread on her wall. Fucking idiot

Hannah, if you read this you should totally get with me.
I would treat your pussy like Anne Franks attic and dig all the Jew's out with my 2inch bayonet like in I'm clearing a trench.

Why would you do that?

She's a fucking QT 3.14 waifu material.

Attached: 1465739503917.jpg (1712x1704, 822K)

Attached: 1425814972853s.jpg (208x249, 7K)

That's the most romantic thing I've ever read. I wish I was smooth like you!

Attached: 1465739503949.jpg (388x380, 38K)

This reminds me of pic related.

Attached: lit.jpg (756x9800, 857K)

WTF i love dick mutilation supporting hand signs now!

you are fucking retards

tf is skout?

>what do i say to her Jow Forums?
ask her to marry you

It's okay, user. She probably browses Jow Forums as well. Ask her if she does and then call her an user of culture as well.
>fuck her already though, you're wasting time

talk
court
ring
babies
>in that order

>words

If Hannah is actually reading this she should post a timestamp and pic that proves she’s not a cia nigger

checked

Attached: heart.png (387x429, 28K)

is this some edgy marketing shit?

if she reads this i just want her to know my ideal movie date would be watching american psycho

why's it gotta be like this bros I thought I found someone special
not sure why my text didn't go through

Attached: 1363103573857.jpg (680x684, 46K)

She looks like she fuck black guys ask here if she fucked any.

Attached: average.jpg (935x1920, 175K)

did she respond, have u talked to her?

I want updates

It's a honeypot, watch out

it's all just a game, user; don't take it too seriously.

Attached: 1559192357439.png (394x329, 100K)

Goyim vote red
onions vote blue
I want to secure the existence of white children with you

AY BBY YOU WANT SOME FUK

What app is this?

what app is dis?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215148532

You should post the archive link just in case.

This is the reason why we blacks must figure out a way to breed the white race out of existence. But the racist state won't cooperate.

Me and my boys had an idea, we start spreading it all over. We should pick a day we call "Rape a white bitch day", when every nigga has a duty to rape at least one white bitch and cum inside her. They can't catch and prosecute us all at the same time. If it goes well, make it into a holiday. Some years of that shit, almost every white bitch will be pregnant with a black kid.

Whiteness won't die with a bullet, it will die with an orgasm from a BBC being forced into every white pussy in the world and releasing its thick and potent cum inside.

but if you erase whites out of existence the there won't be any welfare checks for you niggers because none of you work.

+1