Sexualization and why women are hypocrites

If an unattractive man sexualize a woman it's wrong.
If an attractive man does it women typically likes it.

This means that the whole feminist movement really only is about women controlling people around the, trying to filter feedback about their bodies to be positive only. Negative feedback is "sexism", or feedback coming from a guy they don't find attractive.

Have you thought about this?

strawpoll.me/18101491

Attached: crystal_stance.jpg (680x1209, 182K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAP.webm (1024x424, 318K)

>Have you thought about this?

What's to think about? This is basic human behavior that we've all seen and have all been guilty of ourselves.

Remember that time that really ugly fat chick was into you and you were a real asshole to her because you wanted her to fuck off. You wouldn't have done that to a cute girl would you?

Feminists just want to have their cake and eat it too.

The difference however is that there is big money and political institutions backing feminism. Why? Because pushing feminism breaks down the family unit, causes women not to get pregnant at 13 but instead go to college, then work, then get taxed heavily and potentially pay a nanny to raise her children (who's also taxed) etc.

Feminism is about breaking down the family unit into individuals, increasing the size of the workforce, depressing wages and increasing taxation.

In other words: feminism isn't so much an organic movement of women fighting for what they want. Feminism is a synthesized movement to more effectively manipulate and control the masses.

I never call ugly old ladies who hit on me "sexist". This is exclusive to the feminist ideology.

Moya is best Cammy

Attached: BB471FC3-E197-456D-B30F-45573EB9A8FF.jpg (712x1072, 250K)

correct.

These cunts want to look as sexy, fit, attractive, and fuckable as possible ..... just don't dare notice or you're a raping them with your eyes . . . unless you're a Chad, then it's totally fine that you look at them like an object.

I get it, fuck em, I'd rather not get laid if this is the deal now.

3/10 not enough tit

It's about manipulation, something women excels at because they have developed it as much as men have developed physical strength.

Women always try to manipulate their surroundings. So if you're not chad, ignore women completely. Unfortunately, most betas are way too thirsty to do that.

Now I a sad

Attached: E5F86850-02EA-41A2-B164-DA6249DC20C7.jpg (332x443, 30K)

>If an unattractive man sexualize a woman it's wrong.
>If an attractive man does it women typically likes it.

textbook cope from an ugly, faggot incel. every single time.

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

lol

Attached: 4162b6261103f95050ad5861703a08d5.jpg (736x1104, 106K)

at least we can agree that we all love cammy here. :^)

Attached: h0uXUJO.jpg (2848x4288, 3.28M)

Maybe that's just your personal observation of it which is influenced likely by your own level of attractiveness or success with women. Alternatively it might be influenced by whatever right-wing youtuber you've been watching lately or just your limited social bubble in general.

Is it not possible that the criticism of sexualization is actually aimed towards our social culture which pretty much expects all women to make themselves look as attractive as possible through makeup, clothing or sometimes even through plastic surgery. Social culture that has been for years been corrupted and influenced by all sorts of advertisements, religions and whatever twisting our perception about how we should look, behave and what we should aim towards.

Example of chase somewhat similar but possibly easier for males to understand could be nerds. They're often frowned upon or ridiculed due to their appearance and interests which don't necessary meet the artificial standards placed upon them by our culture.

>meme flag
>meme opinion

Attached: 1541275470620.gif (500x253, 2.76M)

>If an unattractive man sexualize a woman it's wrong.If an attractive man does it women typically likes it.

No shit. Thats evolution for you.

Women having to look attractive is because men are very visual when it comes to sex, that has nothing to do with social norms.

Fuck off I have literally never had any girl of any weight pay attention to me, so your whole blog post does not apply to everyone.

Yikes.

The effects of social norms has been increasing for decades now.

Attached: 75181.jpg (460x230, 44K)

Not when it comes to men's visual attraction towards women. What social norms have changed are whether women should be skinny or plump and things like that. But the fact that looks are super important has always been there, no matter the age, country or culture.

I hope that whomever said that all women are beautiful died in some ditch.

No, read my fucking pic. Since all women can offer now is their looks, it has become more important. This is why women spend so much on nails, hair, clothes, shoes, surgeries, diet breads, etc

Those fingers tho

Attached: 1559548584765c.jpg (250x317, 9K)

A smart women can offer intellectual company to you.

Cry about it some more you fucking incel.

It's about sexual control really.
Exercising that control turns them on, and through education they've come to believe that being a woman is nothing but exercition of sexual control.
That's why they're all thots. As far as they know, all they are is a hole, and everything they do is about their hole.
That beta thirst and Chad's big cock serve to affirm this wrong viewpoint only makes it much harder to convince them that it's all about becoming a mother to healthy children.
It becomes near impossible when they're on the pill, and which women aren't now really.

only young lassies do that...
it's a sign of prime pussy--
no. really. ask around. or get around.

Thread is dumb because you have forgotten that women are human beings. They are not perfectly logical and neither are men. They may be telling the truth about disliking being treated like sex objects etc. BUT when you factor in horniness things may fluctuate. You gotta realize that when you make something taboo, then, often subconsciously, that taboo carries significant sexual intensity. It's why a certain woman may have a rape fantasy, but she is afraid of being raped in real life, and she definitely doesn't want to be raped by an ugly creep. Clearly, horniness is the problem because it's very hard to reason with (since it's tied to our survival as a species). For example, a man who claims that he is disgusted by whores may engage in sex with one if she's attractive and seduced him. This is why being controlled by temptations and your emotions is slavery. A free person is strong and isn't susceptible to such things; they are principled and will not give in to temptation. This applies to both men and women.

>Sexualization and why women are hypocrites
Generalization and why OP is a faggot.

Is it just me or is her ass kinda...flabby?

Day of the brap when?

Sure. But since 90% of them are dumb and 70% of the remaining were memed into feminists... Neverthenless, my gf is smart. I could have landed sexier girls, but I can't stand stupid people

No it's flabby.
It's easy to cosplay Cammy but the bit they all forget is the muscular fitness

Downvoted for being a cuck

Attached: dealWithIt.gif (320x454, 2.73M)

>literally the perfect butt
>flabby

Are you zoomers?

What i think is that she should hit the gym before wearing a camy cosplay, those legs are a disgrace in every sense as a Chad i can say that to her face and it will be ok she will get wet as fuck but you as an incel have to take whatever shit is thrown your way including these flaccid camy

Attached: 1jUifB1.gif (221x303, 1.76M)

>look at me everyone
>but not the ugly guys

Attached: Dia Blow - proud roastie.jpg (500x419, 77K)

Dude you are 500 pounds no doubt in my mind

Yes this is obvious.
sage

D-cup Liza Windsor.
Woof.
Those tits taste like Veal Aurora under Glass...

Attached: QE II 3.jpg (716x900, 59K)

I wanna cummy on that tummy

Attached: 1503361936002.png (250x273, 21K)

You can see it hang.
Nothing wrong with it but Cammy's physique is more like a body builder's and not saggy.