Another one got busted !

>German historian Marie Sophie Hingst, famous for her blog about family members who perished in the Holocaust, has been caught in a lie. The revelation also put the media, which published her other ‘personal stories’, in a bind.
>Hingst, who lives in Dublin, rose to prominence because of her stories about her alleged Jewish ancestors, who tragically died in the times of the Holocaust. These were published on her blog ‘Read on my dear, read on’ (now offline), which she started back in 2013 in Dublin. The blog featured accounts of her grandfather in particular, who she said was killed in the Nazi death camp Auschwitz.

tagesspiegel.de/kultur/bloggende-hochstaplerin-hingst-in-der-fantasie-eine-nachfahrin-von-holocaust-opfern/24411300.html

Attached: Viele-Promis-fuer-Die-Goldenen-Blogger-nominiert.jpg (1300x621, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/460904-german-blogger-award-holocaust-hoax/
google.com/amp/s/amp.blick.ch/news/schweiz/edith-eva-eger-91-hat-auschwitz-ueberlebt-in-jedem-von-uns-steckt-ein-hitler-id15317395.html
kxan36news.com/auschwitz-survivor-edith-eva-eger-in-the-interview-the-view
fantasynamegenerators.com/jewish_names.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Staszewski
youtube.com/watch?v=KedevpXK2qg
web.archive.org/web/20190203111951/https://readonmydear.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OHNOOHNONOBAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hingst herself apparently does not see the problem with her years-long hoax. The historian told Der Spiegel through her lawyer that her blog entries were written with a “considerable degree of artistic freedom.” She also explained that she did it not for the sake of fame but allegedly to combat severe depression. “This is literature, not journalism or historiography.”

>However, her stories which awoke such an echo in her readers’ hearts turned out to be completely made up, as a group of archivists from the German town of Stralsund demonstrated. Hingst indeed mentioned Stralsund as the home town of her family – and rightly so. The town archivists, who were alerted by another German historian about the inaccuracies in her blog posts, found out, though, that her grandfather had never been sent to Auschwitz and was not even a Jew.

>He was a Protestant pastor and his wife was a dentist and also a follower of Protestantism, according to Der Spiegel weekly, which was the first to break the story. Actually, none of her relatives were victims of the Holocaust, according to the German media.

Have sex

Wait, is she even Jewish?

Always with those. Glasses

>someone makes shit up for attention
Wretched, but the cult of the victim is very appealing to the feebleminded, just look around here, and you see much the same.

it was all real in her mind

We need a term for this. Shoah Appropriation

>really_nigga.mp3

Attached: is_she.jpg (247x455, 21K)

the utter state of bloggers necks

>German
>who lives in Dublin
>German website
can somebody explain this to a dumb american

it's called being jewish

Yea she’s ugly, but I asked is she even Jewish? Apparently not.

“This situation looks even more bizarre in the light of the fact that Hingst, who is now in hot water over her bogus stories, did not just manage to persuade her sizeable audience about the existence of as many as 22 fictional Jewish relatives but even deceived Israel’s Jerusalem-based Holocaust memorial Yad Vashem and got them to put her 'relatives' in their official remembrance lists by sending them fake ‘Pages of Testimony’.”

rt.com/news/460904-german-blogger-award-holocaust-hoax/

>she trolled Yad Vashem
wow why doesn't Jow Forums start doing this, publishing holocaust fiction as fact

Looks jewish to me.
She's got a nigger in the woodpile somewhere

she is native german, majored in german history, moved to ireland. not hard to understand honestly

Attached: lol.png (586x526, 687K)

I’m surprised the Spiegel reported this. They didn’t even bother reporting the cologne rapes

Cope

Now that's genius

That doesn't help her "it was just literature" defense.

It's really hard to tell.
She has a hooked nose, she is making up complete lies for profit.

I think she might be a maori.

>her grandfather was not even a jew
what the fuck

Based paco

>publishing holocaust fiction as fact
Beating jews at their own game, in a sense.

You retard. They will include any name to pump up those numbers.
>totally trolled you bro, we helped you perpetuate your extortion racket, you mad

Half the list will be people named Shlomo Sheklberg.

How is this any different from any other Holocaust writings? It's a religious belief to believe that the Holocaust happened. It's not fiction, it's religion.

oy vey, those nazi "scientists"

Do you have to ask?

No one knows better thank fucking Switzerland whether Holocaust is real or not. Do you have to give the money back or not?

Stop being transjewphobe

>That doesn't help her "it was just literature" defense.
Well where else would you publish fake stories about the "Holocaust", than Yad Vashem?

Hahaha nice one now we know what (((they))) are up 2 with (((their))) lies.
Oye vey my shekels.

Attached: 5B091063-A5E5-4ADA-A327-4F9D4A4744BE.jpg (1242x687, 440K)

wow...she was trying REALLY hard to be a kike.

Attached: kkkkk.png (837x191, 37K)

capped
This and checked.

Attached: pol_ - Another one got busted ! Marie Sophie Hingst, holocaust lies.png (1309x777, 1.28M)

You fill it with fake stories that are easily disproved and then point out all these fake stories to help destroy credibility behind their lies. Like planting a time bomb in their lies.

See

Bump

Attached: 484698_377598439012688_1253034845_n.jpg (480x563, 69K)

How is that different from actual holocaust stories made up by actual jews?

There was also an other story that I wanted to post maybe I will find it again...

They make sure those lies aren't easily disputable.

You could write a neural network that pumps out tens of thousands of these stories.

Already exists: pilpul.

How do we ban these cunts?

>You could write a neural network that pumps out tens of thousands of these stories
How has Jow Forums not done this yet? That sounds like an ocean of keks.

Just make sure it doesn't evolve.

Attached: tay_hitler_was_right.jpg (619x386, 31K)

I was joking that half of the actual holocaust stories are written by someone named "Shlomo Sheklberg" anyway

I'm so gonna pretend to be jew on my next job application!!

Attached: bitchin.jpg (349x336, 16K)

>Edith Eva Eger

>in 1944, in a barrack on the site of the concentration camp at Auschwitz, Edith Eva, 16 years old, shaved bald, rotates in front of the eyes of concentration camp doctor Josef Mengele pirouettes, throws her leg in the air. “I dance in hell”, will remind you later on in your biography. Only a few hours earlier, Mengele sent her mother to death in the gas chamber. The young Ballerina is dancing for her life, she’s scared.

>On 4. In may 1945, discovered by an American soldier on a pile of dead people, barely alive. But with unbridled desire.

Be kike in klauschwitz, just lay on a pile of dead bodys, survive !

google.com/amp/s/amp.blick.ch/news/schweiz/edith-eva-eger-91-hat-auschwitz-ueberlebt-in-jedem-von-uns-steckt-ein-hitler-id15317395.html

Attached: Auschwitz-Survivor-Edith-Eva-Eger-in-the-Interview-the-view-732x420.jpg (732x420, 56K)

Checked for do this unironically and it works guys. If they question it just tell them records all got destroyed in the war, it was horrible.

English link:
kxan36news.com/auschwitz-survivor-edith-eva-eger-in-the-interview-the-view

>Moved to Ireland
So she's Irish now surely? Like all those mud monkey's call themselves Swedes.

>muh depression
it really is amazing what people will let you get away with because of depression.

I told a professor of mine I was struggling with it once and he completely let me off the hook. I was disgusted more than anything. I slept in till noon and played video games every single waking hour so I missed my paper. But I mention one little word and I'm exonerated, almost praised really.
made me sick.
never went back to that class.

rofl, that's the spirit!
You don't need to know any jewish shit.
If someone is asking questions, just come up with the most ridicoulus war-story or ask suspiciously back WHY the question you, the jew.

The point is that one by one, any and all stories will fall apart, and the common man with think, "wow, ANOTHER holocaust story faked?" And that's the whole point. A tiny seed of doubt can grow to destroy the largest of structures

Lmao

yo this user is onto something

Attached: 1540863694052.jpg (441x630, 45K)

IT WAS REAL
I HER MIND

>her stories which awoke such an echo
kek

>who tragically died in the times of the Holocaust.
>died in the times of the Holocaust
>in the times of the Holocaust
>in the times

Careful not to fall for it

Attached: 1559506434739.jpg (350x499, 52K)

fantasynamegenerators.com/jewish_names.php

Baruch Berlin
Symeon Sebag
Yiftach Benski
Kenaz Isaacs
Moshe Gestetner
Eran Zeev
Chayim Homa
Caleb Jung
Gershom Matusevitch
Dantrell Haber

there were incidents where people survived concentration camps even though they were already declared dead while being alive because of typhus and starvation epidemics.
here is example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Staszewski
he survived only because someone sent him a package into the camp(!) and one kapo was trying to find out who it was sent to and found him barely alive.

i dont doubt most of those jewish stories are made up though as they were mostly just put into ghettos and later started making up stories about death camps because it sound better than just being separated and self-governed

and this one is surely straight out lie as american soldiers didn't get to aushwitz in 1945(or at any point at time untill we joined NATO in 1999)

Some people go to great lengths to get validation, acceptance, and/or admiration. The unsound human mind is a hell of a drug.

it was mostly about the shekels though

>stories about grandfather
>died in concentration camp
THEN HOW DID SHE GET THE FUCKING STORIES!?!

>But with unbridled desire
little thot

>Oh nooo, she collapsed before we could kill her. Guess we need to hospitalisé her so we can kill her later!

Read this yesterday, they always get awards and shit too, lel, also in other news the guy talking in this video was found dead, shot in the head. They haven't found a weapon yet. The video is from 2015 and people are voicing concern about the shitskin flood in progress and he tells them that if they have a problem with it, they should just leave Germany, now he had to leave :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=KedevpXK2qg

Her truth!

Her site, have at it krauts
web.archive.org/web/20190203111951/https://readonmydear.com/

she works at Intel Ireland as a project manager, maybe ask them wtf they are doing about it, and shes a dual citizen with Ireland, but its not in Irish media

>web.archive.org/web/20190203111951/https://readonmydear.com/
>Wie der Januar riecht
...lol, what the shit?!? No thanks =)

Nice thanks straya

Oups I meant kiwi

Lösche diesen post!!!1

Attached: 1541961147902.jpg (637x625, 82K)

Attached: ok-bowie.png (347x386, 369K)

Is she not Jewish?
If so that is pretty hilarious that the criteria for being a Jewess is basically looking inbred and ugly, and that there are watchdog Jew organizations out there sniffing like,
>Are you just a fugly German?
>or are you one of the Chosen?
Imagine worshipping these people

Attached: the chosen ones.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Attached: 1542103529655.png (908x982, 505K)

>Oy, my grandfather was killed on three separate occasions before escaping Auschwitz!

Are prots the real jews?

>Der Januar riecht nach kaltem Kaffee und dickem Nebel. Der Januar riecht nach Restbeständen und gar nicht nach Neubeginn. Der Januar riecht nach Chlor in den Haaren und nach dem Piniendeodorant eines Mannes, der immer am Mittwoch und ausschliesslich am Mittwoch neben mir im Zug sitzt. Der Mann riecht nach Pinien und er trägt einen schwefelgelben Schal aus Wolle. Der Januar riecht nach Müdigkeit und Müdigkeit und dann noch mal nach Müdigkeit. Der Müdigkeit ist es ganz gleich wie wie spät es ist, die und Müdigkeit ist immer pünktlich. So ein Monat ist der Januar. Der Januar riecht nach Apfelmus und altem Brot. Nach Trockenobst und einer Mango mit schlechtem Gewissen riecht der Januar.

Nah bro, I assume the whole blog is drivel like this, short summary for non-german fags, fatty writes about all the stuff she smells in the month of January, wow so deep, people like her and people who unironically like the shit she writes deserve to be isolated from the sane part of the population.

Attached: 1509447671191.jpg (630x381, 77K)

>when you walk out of the gas chamber fully bathed/showered

Attached: holocaust lies 3 doors.png (620x970, 468K)

Hah, fair enough, thought it might have something memeable

Ireland is a major EU tax-haven, lots of corporations have big-branches there for tax-evasion purposes, I assume she works for one of them

Delet this goyim!!! we are survivors of the shoah because they ran out of gas!!!!!!!1

Attached: 1556462995409.png (1060x1240, 974K)

I don't consider myself as a good writer but this is so fucking bad :DDD

Attached: 1542073991699.gif (511x512, 105K)

>helped refugees
>sex education courses

Topkek

Hey cool it with the anti-fake-semitic remarks Hanz

Everyone should do this.

You can't just move to another country and call yourself as that, Mahmoud. Blood and soil.

Attached: (...png (600x572, 220K)

this wannabe kike is not even Semitic

Attached: 1539927145852.jpg (800x450, 174K)

kek but wait, there's more

Attached: survived_death_camps.jpg (1380x1717, 289K)

If the holocaust was 100% real no fake, how come so many stories are literally fabricated? Asking for a friend...

Attached: 1515206094398.jpg (1920x2560, 621K)

how did robin williams get so old and alive

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH

Attached: 1556246540398.jpg (250x250, 10K)

That's what the fake was in there for

Attached: honkler-giftgas.png (544x623, 172K)

Dublin is headquarters to all sjws and wine aunts throughout the eu. It is their NYC.