Which is harder being a male or being a female?

Attached: Male-Female.jpg (800x450, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s like comparing apples to oranges

Definitely female.

Obviously being a man.
Why do you think betas turn into trannies?

All you have to do is suck dick to get to the top.

yeah I'm hard if you catch my drift

one is pampered their entire life and the other must face challenges their entire life and accept death

Yes but attractive women are ogled wherever they go. They never get a moment of peace

Men gotta it pretty rough in 2019...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

Attached: 1516964865454.jpg (1119x713, 263K)

being is harder

Attached: 1563216430738.jpg (1024x894, 246K)

both are equally easy in *current year*
and if you think otherwise you're a pussy
D e s u

>Oh, my god, people think you're attractive!
>Oh, the horror!

Not gonna lie, never really understood this argument. In most countries in the world today, women are exempt from the draft, protected like princesses from financial responsibility, and generally have more rights and privileges than the men around them in their same socioeconomic class.

Your inability to empathize with the struggles of men does not make them nonexistent, and your lack of understanding that everyone struggles does not make your struggles the sole struggles of the world.

inb4 have sex, incel.

>generally have more rights and privileges than the men around them

Attached: 1521312706803.jpg (2045x1470, 853K)

Depends on what your life goals are. If your goal is to bodybuild and fight life will be much harder as a woman. If you goal is to have sex with as many people as possible and commit crimes life will be easier as a woman.

Shut the fuck up corroncho.

sucks to be a dude

suck my dick you fucking wetback

Based and Equalitypilled.

Being a family.

>1 post by this ID
Women will tell you being female, men will tell you being male, they both have their up's and down's.

assuming you are talking about living in the west, from easy to hard:
attractive woman
attractive man
ugly man
ugly woman

Depends.
I think the pecking order is
attractive female > attractive male > male > female

ugly girls have it the worst prob

since every woman over 30 is an ugly woman, id say this makes being a woman harder.
even if youre born with a genetic advantage you have to watch it fade away until youre irrelevant

not them Asians tho 35yo they be looking like 16 year olds and shit. They don't age mothafucka

Attached: 7986148612077.png (700x800, 537K)

>666
>ugly woman at the bottom
I see you Satan

It's harder to be a man in terms of effort, responsibility and conscious physical and spiritual struggle. Women don't have a sense of responsibility so are freer and happier in a way.

However, in a way it's 'harder' to be a woman because they have no agency. So if a chad comes along, gives her some good emotions and then impregnates her and leaves her as a single mom, she's pretty much fucked and has to work in a shop the rest of her life to support the child. Women lack the capacity to improve their own lives.

Basically women are pushed around by life and don't have to worry, but they risk being fucked over by it and can't raise themselves back up.

Men have agency which means they can improve their lives but that comes with the burden of wisdom.

All i am saying is if women did not have holes or tits we'd have used them for fuel millenia ago.

Don't you Indians burn women alive if their husband dies?

Attached: 1559023472887.png (600x596, 278K)