Why do we accept muslims in our society?

We, Christians, have been fighting with those filthy invaders for 100s if not even 1000s of years, even before Christ was born. Why do we accept them and let them into our countries? The only thing they do is rape women and children, and if there's enough of them in an area they will start to enforce their religion on that area and kill the people who don't comply. If we don't change this Europe is literally gonna be an extension of the middle east because these pieces of shit breed like rats: 50 at a time. Please give me one good reason why do we accept them in our society.
Also Brenton Tarrant was 200% right.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-06-03 at 08.18.21(3).jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad
youtube.com/watch?v=oOyabADvjAY
twitter.com/SalviniforPOTUS/status/1134979993187082241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>even before Christ was Born
>Islam exists since ca. 500 a.d.
ok for the rest, it's because of (((them))) forcing human rights and open borders down our throats. soon we will snap, when life becomes miserable again like in 1929, after the black friday. once the normies find themselve in a total economic crisis, they'll realize having all those mudslimes here competing with them is exhausting, more exhausting then terminating and removing them from our ancestral lands. But you've to realize it's (((their))) plan al allong, you see? greater Israel is about to be build, war and romours of war have scared the sandniggers so they flee here. Israel will only have to roll over syrias', iran's and afganistahn's terretory, These lands will be empty or without Major resistances, since all These traitor muslims are in europe. We will have a complete racewar and will gain nothing in this progress, infact it will cost us alot of resources. I hope Jesus Returns before this shit will go down, because this time it will be the real Holocaust.

ok sorry for the misleading facts, also i completely agree with you and i think we should have a second holocaust for sandniggers desu.

without the desu part tf

henlo newfag fren, the best solution would be to send all the sandniggers back with a rifle in their Hand and taxing their homecountry they'll be send to with tariffs to compensate for their stay in our lands and all associated costs. Even kurdish women are fighting in the middle east, These invaders are the lowest scum there is, move to (once, sadly) Christian nations to find peace, whish is granted upon them, they still refuse to convert to christianity, even try to spread their Ideologie amongst us, rape, kill and bring Terror all while naive people are welcomining them. below us are our enemies, beneath them are our traitors, but the lowest of low are the traitors of our enemies, which is them. Jesus is about to cast his Stone, for he is the only one without sin. Remember it will be like in the days of noah before his return, those times are here already. stay awake and await our Lord Jesus Christ.

newfag
Also, Sharia Law is the only way western countries will get rid of feminism, faggots (like you), thots and most of the western "new world" problems.

Attached: 3227.jpg (490x275, 33K)

Because you voted in a bunch of women to run your country?

Every Western government deserves to be assassinated

Attached: 1558756214899.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

>muslim calling me a fag

ok retard

Israel is 70% muslim.
Why are no other religions in Israel??

obvious trolling. in what fantasy world would muslims outbreed europeans. the most liberal projections note that by 2050 theyll b,,,ten percent. if ur srs u live in a delusion

Israel is %17 muslim you autist, are you that lazy to fact check???

LOL
did you check how many sandniggers are entering europe? all european countries close to turkey are assaulted with refugees every year (100.000+ per year)

I don't like muslims living in non muslim countries as much as you but you have to give credit where it's due. Islam would unironically uncuck europe/america instantly so much so that even white nationalist made "white shariah" into a meme. Deep down, they know it's true.

Christianity is as much a sandnigger religion as Judaism and Islam.
You all pray to the same God, the one Abraham invented.
Christianity is the one that supports homosexuality out of those three religious branches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

Attached: t1.jpg (621x360, 101K)

lmao sandniggers arent white dumbass. we don't pray to the same god, they pray to allah, while we pray to jesus. also no wonder youre posting from sweden you shitskin

>Irish flag
Pick up a fucking book sometime and educate yourself.
Allah is the God that Jesus spoke with, the same God that guided Moses and the same God you pray to.
Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam.

"Muhammad was the founder of Islam. According to Islamic doctrine, he was a prophet, sent to present and confirm the monotheistic teachings preached previously by Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

Attached: the angel Gabriel and Muhammad.jpg (720x542, 70K)

haha fucking hell!
Your Prime Minister is an openly gay shitskin!
You are even worse than Sweden

Attached: Leo Varadkar.jpg (600x600, 26K)

first of all, i ain’t from here
second of all, where are you from? syria?

I don't want sand niggers telling me not to own dogs or eat pork. Fuck Islam. Iranians are fake Muslims, that's all that would happen in western "Sharia" countries

I'm from Finland.
Where are you from? Are you the shitskin PM?

eastern europe.

Better than jews...

>I don't want sand niggers telling me not to own dogs or eat pork. Fuck Islam. Iranians are fake Muslims, that's all that would happen in western "Sharia" countries
It's already happening desu senpai

Attached: Mayor of London Sadiq-Khan bin Laden.jpg (1368x912, 161K)

>Why do we accept muslims in our society?
>We
Ignoring your flag, you seem to over-evaluate your political power.

>ok sorry for the misleading facts
Weird statement.
Post truth era and all...

Which class are you rolling, a Russian Orthodox cunt or a Polish "worker"/thief?

Attached: hh.jpg (480x346, 70K)

russian orthodox

but we’re the ones who can make the change though. riots and shootings would solve this imo

even better then

What you gonna do about fag?

It is entirely for economic reasons , the elite do not care for the culture, they are only interested in maintaining exponential growth, so they may increase their proportion of the wealth, declining population means they will inevitably lose wealth due to effective deflation of labor supply, god forbid that happening, governments and people might actually beable to pay back their debts, which means no more wage slaves.

>Why do we accept muslims in our society?
'We' do not
Next thread.

Attached: koran_bible_toilet.jpg (400x303, 34K)

What the fuck are you doing in Ireland?
Or are you using a VPN so Putin can't see your hate towards your allies (Syria and Iran)?

Attached: hSmO0tb.jpg (637x622, 33K)

i know that, but it seems they haven’t learned anything from history. its gonna be like the 2nd ottoman invasion of the balkans but instead of balkans it will be europe as a whole.

vpn’s aren’t allowed on Jow Forums
also because family reasons

if we do not, why don’t we stop the invaders from invading us?

fucking nigger
the state of sweden, its a fucking disgrace. im actually happy to see it fall and burn by taking in these ragfaced freaks.

>also because family reasons
Are you working so you can send money back to your starving family?
What are your thoughts on Russia becoming 40% muslim in 2025?

Attached: Moscow Is The Largest Muslim City In Europe.jpg (820x547, 103K)

They think they can surpress it, with expanded millitary powers more government control over communications and restricting firearms, which will work for a time, but eventually it must bubble over, such growth is unsustainable, the local police and millitary wont always be on their side, its part of the reason the eu wants an army

>Are you working so you can send money back to your starving family?
are you? isn't that what you shitskins do?

Lol do you want them to convert to Christianity? Think hans

nope, i have a good family unlike you shitskin

nope, i want them dead if i see them on my territory

Norway is far worse than Sweden.
I'm glad I'm from Based Finland.
Video is how we deal with muslim immigrants:
youtube.com/watch?v=oOyabADvjAY

Attached: Norways Islamic Pride Festival.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

Why worry about the Muslims when it's the Jews that are the main problem shipping them? Either you are naive or a shill trying to use misdirection like the Jews do. Fix the Jewish problem and others will fall into place. Shilling won't save you schlomo

and if you’re from finland why are you so triggered over this subject? if you weren’t a shitskin you’d have agreed with me by now

Cant believe adult would write this. No wonder you christcucks lost since you hv no brain.

well the jews need to be dealt with as well not gonna lie

Based fins

Because they fight (((our))) wars in the middle east.

Well hans would be ready to forgive them if they convert. Proves that christians prefer religion over race. Nothing new really.

>why do we X
women and jews

I'm not here to agree with you retards, I'm here to trigger christcuck snowflakes for my own amusement.

Attached: Kike on a stick.jpg (738x900, 165K)

Would be real easy if whites chimped out and attacked their government the moment they heard about them allowing niggers and muzzies in.

based

there is a whole class of white Europeans that hate themselves

twitter.com/SalviniforPOTUS/status/1134979993187082241

Attached: 104700.png (598x549, 67K)

fair enough

They are the number reason and to ignore this and target minions is ridiculous and smooth brain. They are symptoms of the problem and the Jews are the issue. This isn't some video game by going through minions for a final boss battle. Go straight to the boss and deal with them.

Because mental illness.

Nigger.

News flash Mohammed, in the EU elections London was the only region that didn't vote for the Brexit Party. It's also less than 40% white. Fuck London it's not representative of tge rest of my country. Go house another psychopathic Somalian

retard get out of scandinavia
fucking mongol

In france they are already 10%, in london they are over 50%. I think you are the one who lives in a delusion

Future Industrial and agricultural automation will allow the rest of the world to support even greater massive population growth. They won't need to do work, they will be free to do nothing more than breed.

It is essential that they be infected with the socio-political contraceptive methods of feminism, homosexuality, environmentalism etc. The best way to infect them is to expose them to the most diseased populations, Europeans.

Using the mingling to naturally develop a singular form of government, one that works for all mankind, is not even secondary when compared to the criticality of this endeavour.

People are being brainwashed and pacified everywhere. On top of that even here I see daily threads on 'people' shilling for islam. People are getting desperate, and I don't blame their reaction. But the fact that people are willing to give up all our lineage and history to the people who are naturally our enemies in the past and the modern age, as a deterrent for a world in struggle are the worst, most naive traitors of amongst us. As they are obviously so brainwashed that they don't even want to stand up to an invasive specimen anymore. It's understandable desperation, sad to see. Though they should be hanged as they obviously are valueless mongrels willing to exchange all that they have as soon as shit hits the fan. They can't be trusted, they're traitors and should be hanged as such.

Attached: 1549839200111.jpg (450x720, 614K)