Racism never worked,why would you guys think it would work now

racism never worked,why would you guys think it would work now

Attached: 1550652500148.jpg (712x949, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are three Chinese warships in Sydney Harbour right now. It would be racist if we *didn't* sink them.

I bet you're the kind of guy who downloads snapchat just to use the girl filter because he's curious to see if he'd look cute due to previous tendencies to this kind of lifestyle. After taking a few pics, maybe one where you do the ahegao facial expression and myabe a couple where you bite your lips or one where you're blushing and looking slightly away from the camera while doing a cute half smile, you have all these feeling emerge in your brain.

You actually BELIEVE that you would be so cute as a girl and wish you were a cumslut to some strong, masculine man who would take care of you. After taking a few more pics, maybe one with cat ears and you looking at the camera upwards, to imitate what a female would do in a blow job scenario, you delve into deeper fantasies.

At this point you wish you could be the cute, coy girl who gets swept of her feet from a strong, antagonistic male with a heart of gold deep down. You're such a loser that you actually wish you could start a family with him and let him pump you everyday until you birth 3 beautiful children. At this point you're probably such a retard that you fantasize about raising these children everyday as a stay at home wife and yearn every single day for Chad to come back from work, cook him a nice dinner while smiling at your lovely husband. At night he would sweep you off your feet and lay in bed next to you. You end up laying on his strong, firm chest that rises and falls more slowly as you both begin to sleep and let the blissful silence and the night take you away. Your last thought before being taken away by your peaceful dreams is how secure and happy you feel as well as the warmth that radiates from your strong husband's body.

Damn you're such a little faggy boy and I bet you actually think like this, loser! LOL just LOL at your pathetic life.

Leave Jow Forums and never come back, Brazilian user.

Attached: 1434572175604.jpg (1152x2048, 904K)

Attached: 1434572234353.jpg (2952x5248, 2.45M)

How does not being racist worked for Brazil? Let me tell you something, my country is not racist at all, it is a shithole, the USA was funded under very racist doctrines, it became the biggest world power in the world, China is extremely homogeneous and anti immigration, it is the second biggest world power.

racism is a Marxist conspiracy theory. It's not a real thing.

>racism never worked
>brazil flag
Okay.

Racism built western civilization. Tolerance destroy it.

improving thread with dolljoints

trotskyists are not communists according to stalin

Attached: 1174194732188.jpg (450x600, 264K)

America would be much better off segregated...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBRTfLkzNs

You’re a faggot.
Racism works just fine

In computer simulations, the groups with high in-group preference and high xenophobia always dominated the multi-culti groups.

Top quality.

I turned "racist" when I was an edgy 12 year old browsing /b/
And watching conspiracy YouTube videos. It was only after Trump's election in 2016 that I became RACIST

Attached: 1559539440666m.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

the chinese will be forced into a hot war and die alone

this is true but delineating groups based on ethnicity is simply one arbitrary option.
humans tend to default to this under bad conditions (see prison gangs), but the point is the racial nature itself is not the positive or negative thing, it is the grouping up into subgroups that is useful.
The only argument from angle then that can be justified specifically in support of racism is that using this specific mechanism is better than any other mechanism due to its inherent ease of implementation.

Silly nigger.

Attached: 1517767161483.jpg (1092x1600, 230K)

welcome to pol, lurk more faggot

Attached: MnXV2zs.jpg (604x453, 30K)

Racism used to work. Civilizations progressed much faster before globalism and forced diversity.

>racism never worked
What.
Racism is the default of human history.

racism is a natural human behivor

Attached: 1556041493834.png (1390x1380, 180K)

Unsure if this is copypasta. If not, then well done.

how hard were u grabbing ur dick to this

Attached: 1558908117771.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

is that some dolphin hybrid?

show doll feet

>5 threads criticizing racists
looks like a discord to me

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Except racism is the only thing that works

It worked for thousands of years.

>racism never worked
tell me about all those other hominid species then, hue

Thats because racism is normal. It existed since forever. Its only recently in human history that we started to be "against" it

Hey Brazil. Why did your grandmothers want you to be white?

Of course it never worked, it doesn't exist huebro...

Attached: images (2).jpg (195x259, 5K)

>pattern recognition never worked,why would you guys think it would work now
Ok retard.

H-h-hot. I need a boywife.

It's a life size Hatsune Miku doll, it's becoming a fairly popular meme as of recently due to it's strange appearance.

"racism" is a made up communist idea. Treating niggers as different from humans is only natural and proper.

>memeflaggots

Attached: 1559171965998.png (298x415, 53K)

everytime a country didn't turn into a bunch of chimps fighting for scraps (i.e. brazil), it worked pretty damn well

Tell that to South Africa.

I'll be using this pasta in the future thanks user

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THE STALE CUM RESIDUE

Attached: 1554565102976.png (580x328, 97K)

Get some oxygène make a bomb and blow it under the ship nobody get's killed the ship isn't dammaged but sink problem solved

Racism has worked for the last - all of human history, this anti racism thing is what is new.and it's been an abject failure