Why are all the best writers always lefties? Fucking hell it's a virus

Why are all the best writers always lefties? Fucking hell it's a virus.

Attached: BN-CT939_0514gr_GS_20140513175839.jpg (553x553, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_End_of_the_Night
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's mediocre desu

isn't that the guy who likes eating cereal that's had dicks in it?

Why? Because he's relatable to teens? Fuck off boomer

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 6K)

They have a brain?

Making books for middle schoolers is really not the peak of literary ability

The virgin leftist John Green vs the Chad racist/sexist DH Lawrence

Attached: 17623.jpg (597x933, 279K)

or the drunken, sexist, anti-semitic Chad, F Scott Fitzgerald

Attached: 24647-004-2EB51965.jpg (216x300, 6K)

The virgin racist/sexist DH Lawrence vs literal chad leftist Albert Camus

this chad

Attached: Camus.jpg (727x487, 48K)

>John Green is a good writer

Attached: 1545878312177.jpg (640x360, 86K)

unbased and cringepilled

Attached: DKaaDT4WAAMXucp.jpg (640x406, 117K)

>Litteraly who?

Attached: GettyImages-2674327.jpg (888x1024, 123K)

I bet money this guy is fucking kids

All leftists are shitty writers. They just pointlessly extend their stories for $$$ while placing in anti-Trump allegories.

>John Green
>best writer

have sex incel

Attached: 678.png (459x390, 311K)

>Greatest American novelist
>supports segregation

get fucked zoomers

Attached: Figure-83.-Faulkner-William-.jpg (759x976, 486K)

Mein kampf was pretty good but i still like Hitler

>women are dumb whores and have the mental capacity of children

What did Hemingway mean by that? Also the greatest American poet literally went to Italy to support Mussolini.

Attached: Ezra_Pound_2.jpg (690x874, 144K)

He look like john green desu
I know he is writer, but i dont read any of his books
I know him because i watched Crash course history, kinna cool to learn history in another perspective

idk who this person is so he can’t be that good

John Green is a bad example, but as a rule of thumb writers - good and bad alike - tend to be shitlibs, because Jews control the publishing business just as they control the media at large. And of course they give preferential treatment to shitlibs who parrot the Jewish agenda. Right leaning writers - good and bad alike - simply have a harder time getting published, which skews your perception and makes it seem like writers are all shitlibs.

>If someone put his dick in your Cheerios, who am I to decline it??
He's a wise man.

>Crash Course is brought to you by Chad and Stacy

Thats John Steinbeck.

How about Louis-Ferdinand Céline? I read about him lately, I think in Counter Currents. Going to borrow a book soon, this one en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_End_of_the_Night
>In 1935, British critic William Empson had written that Céline appeared to be "a man ripe for fascism".[12] Two years later Céline began a series of pamphlets containing antisemitic themes: Bagatelles pour un massacre (Trifles for a Massacre) (1937), L'École des cadavres (The School of Corpses) (1938) and Les Beaux draps (The Fine Mess) (1941). The Fine Mess was last published in France during the German occupation. These works were characterized by a virulent antisemitism, racism and bigotry. His Trifles for a Massacre is critical of French Jews and their influence on French society. Both The School of Corpses and The Fine Mess contain antisemitic themes.
>During the Occupation of France, he wrote letters to several collaborationist journals, denouncing the Jews.[16] Even some Nazis thought Céline's antisemitic pronouncements were so extreme as to be counter-productive. Bernhard Payr [2], the German superintendent of propaganda in France, considered that Céline "started from correct racial notions" but his "savage, filthy slang" and "brutal obscenities" spoiled his "good intentions" with "hysterical wailing".
He didn't cuck even after the war
>Following his return from exile he lamented his ruined reputation but never voiced regret for his antisemitic works, rather preferring to make additional statements of Holocaust denial.[24] He declared that "white Aryan Christian civilization" had ended with Stalingrad and that early in his life he had recognized the Jews as "exploiters."