Lauren Southern fleeing in terror

after selling out Martin Sellner to the feds and making a pro refugee pro mass migration (((documentary))) this traitorous cunt is now going to tuck tail and run.

Never, NEVER trust a kike

Attached: traitor.jpg (1041x1301, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZx5SDOWIxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making a pro refugee pro mass migration

uh wut? Do you just make up your own version of reality and live it?

>Do you just make up your own version of reality and live it?
Muslim flag, so yes

another woman sold out to the jew, how is this surprising? that's what everyone does.. everyone has a price.

>memeflag

Attached: 1559548350869.jpg (344x88, 8K)

>Never, NEVER trust a kike
>Wears a kike flag

Holy shit you do have autism

HaHa is that what happened? Lmao. Which virtual celebrity will disappoint pol next?

Attached: NGE.gif (200x200, 1.04M)

Yup; memeflag and 50 thousand Lauren Southern Threads....These people have no imagination

shes hot and exposes white genocide, niggers hate this so expect posts like

This

>that flag
>that post

Did you know the average Muslim IQ is 80?

Attached: vG3GAX.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Attached: 1366248105996.gif (250x276, 232K)

She has got to live her life, allow her to do what she wants, she has done more than any asshole who is complaining now.

Attached: White Nationalism.png (1920x960, 43K)

This so much!

so many traitorous, treasonous niggers ITT defending a litieral kike.

have sex incel

Can’t wait to see her on BLACKED

I can hide her under the blanket in my bed if she needs.

stop fucking kids jewcel

Attached: moarzohar.jpg (1356x881, 205K)

We hate you a 1000x more than jews!

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist

She's a coalburner anyway so would never be pure enough for Jow Forums amirite.

>pro mass migration (((documentary)))
???

What do you think, when the shills are getting so lazy they forget to change their meme flags?

i'm going with lana lokteff divorcing her husband and fucking niggers. it couldn't get any worse for me.

Attached: 1551302787124.jpg (666x708, 99K)

>sold out
She was controlled opposition since the beginning.

Shes not jewish lol

JF is not a Zionist you fucking retard.

Anybody here who has never helped to normalize miscegenation by being deliberately photographed conducting displays of affection with a non-white lover has done more then her.

David Duke, really?

You forgot George Lincoln Rockwell, William Pierce and Louis Farrakhan.

1) If she sold Martin to the feds Brittany Pettibone would not be so totally supportive of her. 2) She is not jewish.

her face looks Russian to me

r. Russian in Exile

ahahahahaaaa
the fincuck arrives to suckle of the jews uncut cock

Why are you hiding your flag? Is it Israel?

>seajew protecting his ilk
why am i not surprised

That fat subman who was financed by jew Epstein to kickstart his e-celeb venture?

>seajew

Explain, nip.

She wants to go back to fucking niggers in private. What a disgusting whore!

Attached: DSlk4dbW0AMQkjm.jpg (500x667, 71K)

>selling out Martin Sellner to the feds
Post link to the story , you nigger .

fuck off you pathetic shill how the fuck can you do this shit for free for years?

How the fuck can you pretend to be a nationalist fighting for the truth and the white race and be OK with people lying so blatantly?

I thought Ficuck was gone for good. Now he's back tp whiteknight for his niggerfucking princess.

I can't wait to see Lauren's first half-nigger baby.

>pol
Learn to spell it before you start posting here. Kys newfag. No one here liked her. Everyone here knows that except for you. Lurk moar.

She’s apparently packing up and moving to South Africa.Fell I’m in love with the country on her last visit.

>pro refugee pro mass migration (((documentary)))
Oh you mean it wasn't far right propaganda?

Martin Selllner is a Hungarian jew

does he look german to you finngol?

Some Germans don't trust him, he's the tommy robinson of austria

I always wonder why there's always people in these threads blatantly lying about her. What posses a man to lie about a woman they will never know or meet?

This is literally the list of the SPLC's most hated list with the word zionist copy pasted after each one.
Low energy. Sad!

>Muslim flag
>posts nothing but lies
Pottery. Your father Satan has taught you well.

she couldnt take it that sellner picked brittany

Attached: 1521322241858.png (1937x1367, 1.64M)

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jim jam

Attached: 9FCCECD1-4AA5-4FF1-A4C8-E412D819169A.jpg (480x360, 20K)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((I guess it's just a big ol' mystery))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: pepe-detective.png (436x361, 177K)

Who is shellner and what did he do to get those two girls into bed?

he has very long dick

Attached: 1525092731292.png (1896x1009, 2.44M)

The reason you didn't post any proof along with those claims if because you have none, you transparent kike. Just kill yourself already.

I don't think they're all intentionally lying, many of them are the MGTOW types who just hate Lauren for being kind of a "thot", especially in her earlier career. But she has significantly changed since her early Rebel days. I can kind of understand the hate on some level but on a purely political, rational level when you look at what she has achieved it is idiotic and counter-productive.

There are far more better criticisms of Lauren a serious person can make besides the fact that when she was younger she wore skimpy outfits. A serious critic would point to her working with Caolan Robertson who seems shady as hell. A serious critic would also point out that Bordeless did not interview any native Europeans who were affected by the migrant crisis.

Those are real criticisms. This whole "she's a jew" (a lie) and "she dressed too skimpily in 2014" and "she dated this mulatto in 2013" are just distractions from the real political struggle.

I don't see the problem with Zionism in Israel. The problem is Zionism out of Israel. (ZOI?)

>making a pro refugee pro mass migration (((documentary)))
your an idiot.

but she probably WAS threatened.
(((BIG MONEY))) is at stake.
Along with the jewish desire to mutt western civilization

I am about the same in the looks department as that dude and I have a long penis.

What specifically does he do? Is he rich?

>David Duke - Zionist shill
FALSE.
>Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
FALSE

Kikes always mix lies with truth to hope you swallow it together.

>Never, NEVER trust a kike
This.
S to spit.

To be fair, she probably is getting constant rape and death threats and the autistic downside of Jow Forums is that they do tend to attack women like her constantly while whining about the "mystery" as to why they can't find girlfriends.

Attached: pol-girl-problems.jpg (821x958, 122K)

I dont believe you. post dick

He didn't say it was his

I love this list. I just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

I'm not in favor of her, but must state that she never sold Martin Sellner to the police.

Lauren “burns more coal than the industrial revolution” Southern has touched more black cock than a KFC urinal. I can’t wait for her interracial sex tape to come out

Never change Australia.

Faggot.

yeah, shes stuck in that centrist sphere, where both the left and right arent happy she goes far enough.
and now the kikes hate her too. MSM hit pieces etc.

when as an attractive women she could just live life on easy mode, and do nothing.
(((rebel media))) is obviously cringe, but I respected her recent work, even though she didnt name (((them))) directly.

lmao

Do you...
Do you touch urinals with your dick...?

fuck I can't believe I'm gonna miss her

Attached: sadpepe3.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

But user!
How can you say that...unless...
user is a Zionist!
Add him to ze list.

he is the head of austrian idenditerians

You got me.

post lauren loomer

i'm gonna miss her milkers

She's pregnant, you incels!

Never ever trust women*

Never, ever trust a kike, a woman, or a kike woman.

Let's see that flag you're hiding there.

Attached: 1551830573719.png (200x313, 43K)

lurk moar poonigger

The documentary is indded pro-migrant bullshit and she even admits it freely. She says she was "surprised that even right wingers among her audience liked it" in her Molymeme interview.

Incidentally Molymeme agrees as well and laments about "the plight of the poor refugees who have given everything to reach France IN SEARCH FOR WORK and now have to live in tents with no future"

youtube.com/watch?v=YZx5SDOWIxQ

Direct fucking quote... and you wonder why Molymeme has been leaking subscribers and views faster than the Titanic.

Fuck these controlled opposition kikes, I can't believe I was fooled by Molymeme.

Attached: Error-Message.jpg (140x180, 10K)

found the incel
>implying you even could have been photographed in any situation of mutual human affection ever

She's a danish-canadian deus vult christian.. what kikery is there except yours?

Seems to me like they're pandering so they can get this documentary out there instead of quashed by jewtube and the left.

>is now going to tuck tail and run.
she's welcome in my house, and i guarantee you no harm will come to her, locked up "for her safety" in my basement.

You misspelled "Jewish".

>having empathy = pro-migration
the audience got it, why can't you?

C'mon man, you know better.

>I'll agree with everything the other side says, so they can watch this documentary that agrees with everything they say anyway... but I have a different opinion, trust me and give me youtube money

t. Achmed the Afghani migrant

>the audience got it, why can't you?

Because these people are coming to live off welfare not looking for work like Molymeme says turning his opinion 180 degrees. Kys.

haha no wonder Bulgaria is such a shithole. Is everyone this stupid there or are you special?

Which part of the name "Simonsen" seems jewish to you? Denmark being famously antisemitic for more than a thousand years, making it illegal to be jewish for hundreds of years, which part is where you get your "jewish" from other than her trolling on twitter and not holocaust-denying?

How much do they pay you to spread this lie? Do you have no shame at all? Do your parents know what you do? Or are you a kike yourself so they don't care?

Attached: main-qimg-99f96ab56ce08dea9fbabb20cac8e413.png (873x262, 49K)

I know better, but they're trying something different. Appeasing the left obviously never works, but that looks like what they're trying this time.

She more than made up for it in actual positive contribution rather than just being to ugly and autistic to get laid at all. You’re not on her level get over it.