Why are white Americans such criminals compared to Europeans

In the USA you have 233,000,000 white people, who commit 43% of the total country's homicide. Or rather 7,762 homicides a year.

This means that 1 in every 30,018 whites in America kill someone every year.

Now let's take a European country like Italy.
60,600,000 Italians are responsible for 400 homicides every year.

This means that 1 in 151,500 Italians in Italy kill someone every year there.

This means that white Americans are over 5x more likely to kill someone than Italians are.
You can do this for other European countries and it's all very similar, Only 5 far eastern European countries have rates of killing people similar to white Americans.
Why are white Americans such criminals? Even here in Australia, we have a much lower crime rate.
Before any uneducated American brings up blacks or something, the crime rates I listed are from white Americans only, it doesn't include black homicide rates. So don't even try to divert with that nonsense.

Attached: whitecriminal.jpg (1407x769, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf#page=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably including hispanics as white in the stats.

white includes Hispanics. stfu island nigger

I hear that excuse a lot, so are Russians Hispanics also?
Russians have homicide rates several times higher than even the highest homicide rate country in Europe.

because they count hispanics as white. we've been over this before, time to move on.

white in america is an extremely nebulous terms that includes north africans (lol), latinos, arabs,and other mystery meat. Few of them would be identified as white in the street. Pic related would be classified as white in america.

Attached: whites.jpg (510x348, 77K)

Russians are niggers with white skin.

How are you sure that whites are all innocent and it's Hispanics who are all the criminals and counted as white.

Show me where you got this from, if it's just imagined in your head then that isn't a valid belief system I am afraid.

afro-american community and his culture

Every single time I go to the US SJWggers call me WHITE
I'm a fucking brown spic, they are brainwashed or something

There are statistics that split off hispanics from non hispanics. You can google it in like five seconds.

Shieeet

Attached: 1559091895327.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Scotland has a homicide rate 3.14x higher than Japan and Singapore's.
Your country of Sweden's rate is 3.85x higher than Japan and Singapore's.

How to you excuse this?
Let me guess, these are all non whites committing crimes in Scotland and these European countries?
<
Lol

Attached: lowmoss1.jpg (1256x857, 143K)

Calmate culero, nadie aqui te confunde con gringo. Estando bagando en estos hilos con esta basura-blanca te ha pendejiado estilo Jow Forumstarded

In the USA, yes there are some blacks and other individuals.
But a decent amount of the prison population are blatantly whites.

The crime stats aren't a lie, sorry guys. Whites aren't angels, millions of them are killers and pedo's etc.

Attached: GettyImages-539609748_master-e1515017720202.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

The NYPD separate statistics between Hispanic white and non-Hispanic white. Go do some reading on what percentage of gun crimes in NY are committed by whites. I'll give you a hint, it's next to fucking zero.

US culture is more violent, and Americans are more racist as well than Europeans. It makes more sense that they commit crimes more.

American white men also rape a lot as well.

>This means that white Americans are over 5x more likely to kill someone than Italians are.
Really doesn't make the Sicilian mafia seem very impressive, does it?

America - making organized crime less noticeable by hiding a tree in a forest.

Congratulations, Andy Ruiz Jr.

finally, someone posts this. criminal Hispanics are constantly listed as WHITE in their booking sheets

Attached: sad_mimez.jpg (600x435, 136K)

I hope to god you are not talking about that meme picture that was literally made in photoshop by a 4channer and has been spread around here for years.

If that's what you base your ideas of, Jesus Christ.

>killing more people than the mafia for less money
>w-we won!!1
America will always take gold in the 100 meter cope

Attached: 1546168430328.png (645x729, 42K)

Actually most murderers here are from middle east and North Africa.

The most ethnically 'diverse' country has the highest rate of crime.

It's not a coincidence.

>no argument

As someone who lives in a deep southern state around poor whites I just don’t believe the whole “whites never do nufffin —it’s all spics!” meme this board pushes.

I’ve seen too many criminal whites who are for lack of a better term are “nigger-tier”. Just because blacks commit more crime doesn’t mean white crime doesn’t exist or that it isn’t epidemic in comparison to West Europe.

And btw NYC is prolly less than 30% non-Hispanic white and likely to be disproportionately wealthy rather than working class or poor.

It’s not really a great comparison. Also, comparing non-Hispanic white crime rates to white Latinos in the US or elsewhere isn’t a great look either.

So pictures of the prisoners in Sweden are just faked by the Jew media? Is this what you are going with?
So Scotland is swamped with blacks and "Hispanics"?

And Japan and Singapore don't have lower crime stats than white people, it's just that the white countries make fake prison population pictures and secretly all the criminals are a tiny minority of black immigrants.

This is really what you have convinced yourself of?
Jeez. This is some serious self mindfuckery to try to retain the delusion of white saintliness.
That Norway mass shooter............let me guess you tell yourself he was a Jew? lol

Many on the board have to believe in whites being innocent angels in history, this must be via some low IQ projection of the user who believes this (they figure that they themselves wouldn't do such a thing, thus no other white could either).

Thus on this board the entire white crime stat is blamed on Hispanics, pictures of inmates showing hordes of whites are deemed fake pictures.

Then the same Americans argue that the European crime stats are also fake, and that a minority of immigrants from Africa and the middle east commit all of the crime there. And that the thousands of photo's inside their prisons are also fake photo's made by the evil Jews.

With these beliefs the average user on here is able to convince themselves that whites are like some angel race that never commit crimes or do bad things. And that they commit even less crimes than Japanese and Singaporeans.

This same logic is used for history as well, most users on here blame the Jews 100% for slavery and the attacks on native Americans and also insist the holocaust never happened to any degree and that Europeans have been the innocent angels of history.

It's quite sad to see people this deep into self delusion, I can't explain it any other way than mental illness. Every white criminal on the news that does something big is pretty much deemed a Jew the following day by most 4channers.

How does their variety of conspiracy theories handle this <
It's a well known fact that Europe had far less immigrants in the past as it does today.

So why were the homicide rates so high a long time ago?
The only thing the average Jow Forums user has to conclude now is that history is a lie and that European countries were majority non white in the past.........ahahhah

Attached: ohboy.png (849x599, 57K)

most of the newfags here who call themselves right wing are actually just confused leftists with an inverted model of institutional oppression.

Attached: 1534923290192.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This reminds me of the obesity conspiracy that white Jow Forums users make.
They try to insist that the mass obesity in America is the statistical fault of blacks, and that barely any whites are fat.

Only a problem with this conspiracy theory is that the most obese state in the USA (west Virginia) with a rate of 38.1% has one of the smallest black populations per state, with only 3.9% of the population there being black and 1.3% being Hispanic. With 92.0% being non-Hispanic white people.

Now it's going to take some huge mental gymnastic of Einstein proportions to try to claim that 38.1% of the state is obese and blame any other race when whites are the ones who make up 92% of the state.

Plus most people who have been to America can see that every second white American is fat and every third one is practically obese.
So I don't see what the channer kids are trying to achieve with their BS disingenuous nonsense, it isn't going to convince anyone.

they need to ban guns, guns are the problem

That is a delusion of oppression, when they think the whole world lies about them and that history is a lie and that they are secretly the world's most innocent people.

It must be hard for them on a daily basis to try to convince themselves of this, convincing themselves every day that they are a victim of the world's largest conspiracy.

We banned them here in Australia, it did work.
But Americans insist it won't work for some reason, and Americans even come here to Australia saying we should bring guns back and get our own NRA. They even try to do this in Europe, it's crazy. They even tell us we are oppressed because we have universal healthcare.

>It must be hard for them on a daily basis to try to convince themselves of this
same as anybody else who's retarded, mental trapeze acts

W-Virginian whites make up 1% of the total white population. To pretend it accurately represents the average American white is false and chinkcel cope. Aggregate data on race and obesity is easily availableso unless youre clinically retarded youd have no reason to stick to your methodology.

fuck of bootlicking nigger

spics get lumped into "whites" here, hence the ridiculous crime rates

Attached: xyURNy5.png (597x441, 36K)

Attached: Y1QrwrK.png (597x441, 46K)

oh look it's nothing

retards

Attached: TFP871e.png (597x441, 24K)

Blacks and their victim complex is bad enough, even though they have some basis to it (but their victim complex is vastly exaggerated as if things were 3-4x worse than they really are).

But whites with a victim complex is just hilarious, that's like those minority of men online who truly think that men are the victim sex and that women are the oppressors. Totally crazy.

So now you want to pretend that west Virginian whites are like another species, and that outside of that state whites aren't fat or obese?

Poor baby, all stats show that whites in America are largely obese. You can't blame Hispanics, especially when in many states Hispanics only make up 2-3% of people and the obese population of the state is huge and nearly all white.

Sorry honey, I have been to America and it's full of fat fucks.
The least obese group there are Asians, sorry.

welcome to the current year user, you're allowed to be both oppressed and superior at the same time

The us has a shit ton of Irish. Irish are fucking crazy bastaads. Fucking celts, glad the Franks wiped them off the mainland.

So yes lots of "real" whites commit crimes too. But you average Germanic (anglo-saxon, amish) is pretty fucking chill. If we get nikked it's for petty shit, or white collar.

its cause our paper chase is so vulgar. we literally idolize, and immortalize criminals, and killers. crime is a pretty big part of american culture.

It doesn't matter if it's done by firearms, what matters is total homicide. No one ever said blacks don't commit more or that the minority of Hispanic people don't commit more.

But you see total homicide her from the CDC.

The number per capita for non-Hispanic whites is 2.9 per 100,000 people. That is literally several times higher than 95% of European countries.

How do you excuse that?

Attached: total.png (1156x494, 60K)

The US certainly does have a more criminal/violent culture. This is explained in many studies.

So even if you took a bunch of Europeans children over to the USA, it wouldn't shock me if by the time they are grown up they are more likely to be criminals than if they stayed in Europe.

Honestly, America is just an inherently violent place. I don't know why OP tries to act like it means anything because absolutely nobody knows what causes it. Diasporas of ethnicities in the western hemisphere are just edgy as fuck. Irish Americans are more violent than Irish and African Americans are more violent than most Africans. From Mexico south you can attribute this to native admixture but the US doesn't have much of that at all.

There is just something about America that makes people less inhibited in basically every behaviour, I'm sure it's just a side effect of having a heightened awareness of freedom and justice but who knows

Attached: 1557687417125.jpg (498x400, 61K)

What picture are you talking about?
Who said Swedes don't commit crime? But when it comes to violent crime immigrants are grossly overrepresented. That doesn't mean they are the only ones to commit violent crime.

How stupid are you?

Just look at Denmark where Somalies are 3,6 times as likely to commit a violent crime than a Danish person.
Danish Bt went through all convictions since 2012-2018.

You are delusional.

Yes the average w-virginian white is different from the average american white, thats the point you smartass. Like in fatter, less educated, lower income blablabla
Thats exactly why youd like to present them as the average american white. And yes i know asians are less obese, theyre built like a stick, probably why women wont fuck you, besides spending your time angrily at Jow Forums. But hey... at least you can brag about how you BTFO whitey on Jow Forumshapas right?

its because the money imo

We contributed more to civilization than your cuckshithole ever will. Lack of violence is a lack of testosterone. This is why Euroshit like you will be an African colony by the end of this century.

Attached: 1555780999337.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

>More freedom and justice and democracy makes them criminals more, it isn't the violence glorifying culture that also glorifies war etc.

Well they also have the highest incarceration rate, pretty sure being locked up doesn't count as being free.
You aren't free to commit crimes in America.

In fact America is less free than a lot of the developed world. You can even get locked up there just for having weed. They even banned Alcohol once, and for a very long time if you weren't a Christian you were considered and outsider.
They are shamed if they don't "support da troops".

based

So why are the homicide rates of centuries ago so much higher? When the countries were practically entirely white?

Since you tell yourself that only non whites are criminals and they skew all the records.

How do you account for the graph I just showed you from the USA showing the homicide rate of non-Hispanic whites in America?

I never said they are average, but acting as if they are nothing like Americans is also stupid.

The point of mentioning them and states like them, is so you can't insist that blacks or Hispanics skew the obesity data and that whites are nearly all thin and healthy people.

We have entire states full of white people that are nearly a third obese.
Plus I have been to America and I live in Australia you dumb fuck.

Literally like 70% of white Americans are fat or obese, around 60% of Australians are the same.
I have been to Italy, only like maybe 3 out of 10 people are like that there, there is a blatant difference.
And in Japan it's way lower again.

Sorry that you hate facts. Carry on with your conspiracy theories though.

At least this Russian has the honesty to accept his own country's data.

Unlike many white Americans who won't accept any data if they deem it to be negative against their "group".

Why though, as far a I'm aware in no known social animal model does abundance lead to increased defensiveness. In mammals that is almost always a result of scarcity.

The high American incarceration rate is a result of higher budgets, privatization and stricter sentencing.

Since there is no such thing as absolute freedom then concept of freedom is subjective and impossible to define

Attached: 1539558467103.jpg (249x200, 10K)

Well the type of people the colonies would have attracted wouldnt have been the hoity toity type.

Ya get to an unknown land with bears and injuns and shit, ya'd have to be a bit more aggresive than most. Once the injuns stopped being a big problem, ya just had the wild west lawlessness. Then by the time the ole cowpokes calmed down, blacks were everywhere.

The people of this nation had to always be on egde, so yeh, there's going to be a bit more pewpew going on.

I dont give a shit about usa. I'm swedish and live in sweden so I speak for sweden you retard.
53% with long sentences arnt even born in sweden you complete fuck tard.

Latest study here was done in 2005 and later this year or next the new study will come that looks at ethnic groups and crime.

People like you who make excuses for these animals and the reason people suffer.
I sincerely hope you get raped by afghanis and shot by Somalies and then maybe you will understand.

That is the general direction though when you finally get one of these "white saint" channer kids to finally accept the crime stats from their own country.

Once they reach the point of acceptance, next comes a brand new interpretation to try to spin it in a good way.
Next comes the claim that committing more crime shows more testosterone and independent through. lol

Seeing them cope on every level is quite hilarious. It's as bad as observing a bunch of Afrocentrists.

I couldn't even read that. why are you talking like a faggot

>The high American incarceration rate is a result of higher budgets,
No, it's because of more crime.

Unless you want to tell yourself that cops there just arrest people and make up charges like murder and rape falsely and throw them in prison in the thousands.

No one is going to buy that buddy, sorry.

it's not defensiveness its aggressiveness. your much more likely to get shot by a urban drug dealer, then a bank teller.

That is a point, Europeans who lacked in morals (usually coming from the lower class) made up the majority of the American colonists.
They had no qualms about invading people lands and killing them.

People who already had life nice in Europe had no reason to leave, and there were always people with morals in any time period (just different ratios of it). Meaning that even in the USA 200 years ago, not every single last white person literally supported slavery and how black people were being treated at the time.

You don't post anything, you just make up stats and expect people to believe you.

I gave you actual graphs, showing that homicide in Sweden in 1650 was around 20x higher than it is today.
Do you blame the Somalis for that also?

The US does not have more crime per capita than plenty of other countries however, like Brazil. Per. Capita. Yet the incarceration rate is higher, per capita.

I thought you seemed too autistic for this to be b8 but ya blew it, nobody is that retarded. First time I fell for aus b8 in years though so well done.

Attached: 1547322683197s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

maybe because we actually catch our criminals

Attached: policebritvsburger.jpg (853x499, 125K)

Oh the penal colony is gonna lecture the willing immigrants to the new world on morals.

Cute.

I honestly hope you get slashed with a machete from one of the Savage Africana that are in your country, you self-righteous niggerlover. You're not going to change anyone's mind here. You are just going to further piss people off which serves our collective interest. So go ahead and continue. Digging your own eventual grave.

In the US, white includes North Africans, South Asians, Arabs and Hispanics, or, in other words, all the brown people in the world who are not sub-Saharan Africans.

>The US doesn't have a higher crime rate per capita than many other countries.

Mentions the literal shithole Brazil as his comparison.

How about you compare the USA to all of Europe? Or to Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or even China?
Or even Australian and Canada and New Zealand?

Oh, none of those matter.
Let's just compare to the to literal fucking shitholes like Brazil and Panama to try to argue that it isn't that bad.

Shit son, Brazil has the 12th highest homicide rate in the entire world.
It has a homicide rate literally fucking 105x higher per capita than Japan.

This is who you are comparing the USA to, in order to argue that the USA's homicide rate isn't that bad?

americans are violent in general. just admit it. you can still talk shit about niggers killing each other Kek

>maybe because we actually catch our criminals

Crimes like murder, rape, burglary etc etc are all recorded in the stats, regardless if they caught that perp you dumbass yank.

Australia wasn't even a penal colony, learn your history for fuck sake. I hope you are pretending to be retarded.
Go read up on Australian history, get back to me in about 10 mins, you will be surprised.

I gave you the non Hispanic white crime stats honey. Still can't accept them? Poor baby.

They can't admit it, even when non Hispanic white charts from the CDC still list Americans as having higher homicide rates by several times than European countries.

Such a disingenuous cuck faggot. How about the fact that America is fucking huge in terms of population in comparison to Europe. Faggot.

When in America, so many people were obese. I saw one fat white guy literally take a shit in the streets.
I also saw someone get robbed.

It's a crazy country full of fatties and criminals and rapists.

>Such a disingenuous cuck faggot. How about the fact that America is fucking huge in terms of population in comparison to Europe. Faggot.

Do you know what rate means?
These are homicide rates, that means per 100,000 people.

Thus it doesn't matter if a country's population is 300 million or 30 million. This is the amount of homicides per 100,000 people. That's what a per capita rate is you stupid yank.

Seriously, is the American education system really this bad?
No wonder you are criminals, criminal behaviour has a high correlation with lower IQ people.

>African Americans are more violent than Africans
I hate american niggers but let's not kid ourselves

>Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or even China?
>Or even Australian and Canada and New Zealand?
none of those countries are 30%+ black and hispanic, Europe is not a cultural or economic continuum, those Asian countries are ethnically homogeneous insectoid shame societies with a strong taboo on crime, and Singapore and China offer the additional incentive of liberal capital punishment.

The reason why Brazil is comparable is because I mentioned budget. Significantly higher police budget in the US means better training, more police per capita, better equipment, better records, higher standards and most importantly, less corruption. If you want to compare a country like Japan to a country like the US then you may do so with the US and Brazil.

If your next reply is just as retarded then I will know for sure you're havin a laugh

The "peace-time" homicide statistics agree with me, unless the africans are hiding genocide-amounts of bodies every year

Attached: 1540151464502.jpg (303x566, 24K)

Depends where we are talking about, it's true that around 85% of Africa is more violent than around African Americans.

But there are some areas that are less violent. For example there is this meme on Jow Forums that blacks in America could never live in a city on their own that that everything they touch turns into a ghetto.

Yet Nairobi in Kenya is a city full of black people and it's safer than pretty much all African American populations.
So there are exceptions to this.

I think the behaviour difference could stem from racism.
An African born in Nairobi knows that it's his country, and likely doesn't think about white people much. The idea of being a racial victim wouldn't be that common. And instead trying to build your community and see it as your own would be more likely.

Yet black populations in the USA I feel are not like this, they instead see themselves as a minority class in a white majority country (which previously enslaved them). They don't respect the buildings or the country as I don't think they see it as being theirs, instead just being their oppressors property.

It matters because the ethnic and cultural makeup is a lot more varied which results in more conflict and less predictable behaviors. Faggot.

In the same post where you mention differences in record-keeping and ability to police, you suggest fucking Africa of all places has an accurate record of their violent crime? Lol ok

The obvious conclusion to reach from your post is that blacks are incompatible with white Civilization and will never become civilized. We agree on that cuckboy.

>Capital punishment is why Asian countries don't commit crimes much............you know because only 1 person on average is sentenced to death in many of these countries and the USA itself also has capital punishment as well and you can clearly see in the US population that it works to diminish crime..........derp.

Capital punishment doesn't deter criminals you retard, even the USA has capital punishment and kills hundreds every year.
As for Asian countries that have it like Singapore, it sentences like 1 on average a year and it's only for the most evil criminals.

East Asians in America have the lowest crime rates in America as well, they have the lower crime rates no matter where you go. That's because us whites are just like niggers compared to them (more criminal and lower life spans with lower IQ's).

Oh boy, you are the gift that keeps on giving.
Also the whole post on this thread is about the non-hispanic white crime rates in the USA buddy. Yet that is fair to compare to Europe and Australia and Canada.
The fact that you think it isn't, shows that you think white Americans are so shit that they could only be compared to Brazilians and not other whites around the world.

False, also Christianity was made by Jews and most of what you think is white civilisation is civilisation passed onto Europe through west Asian colonisation. Sorry, you even use the Arabic numeral system to this day and cute your foreskins. fail

>Us whites
>Venerates blacks and Asians, denigrates whites
You're not fooling anyone faggot

>Us white Americans have to rape and kill other whites so much because we have to live in a country that has blacks and that makes us more angry, please just accept this as an answer even though it makes absolutely no fucking sense. Don't judge us.

lol

Once the second falls so shall the rest

>Venerates blacks
Never did that.

>denigrates whites
If by denigration you mean mentioning actual statistics and facts, do you also think it's a denigration to mention that Africans have larger penises?

You are one of these autistic kids in which your feelings are more important than facts, there is nothing that can be done for you. I pity you.

White includes Mexicans here

Go through the thread, myself and others posted the non-Hispanic white homicide stats by the CDC, it's still several times higher than European whites.

How does any of what you just said contradict your earlier comments on blacks being violent because of their past (which is bullshit but you still admit they're violent due to their imagined grievances which supports the argument that they shouldn't be in white communities.) Circumcision is going out of fashion quickly, so is Kiketianity due to the Jews no longer having a stranglehold on the dissemination if information and yet...I recall an earlier post of yours on the board today saying that Jews controlling everything is a conspiracy. That's interesting. I guess even when you're trying to pilpul you just can't help but suck your own dick in a demonstration of how you're a chosenite, kike bitch.

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I actually have a sense of self-preservation that will drive me forward into the future unlike you niggerloving faggot

Ok OP, let me explain this.

The FBI stats make two categorizations.
A) white, black, native american, other
B) hispanic and non hispanic (of any race)

In group A, hispanics are included in the "white" number. So if you think about this, it really isn't possible to cleanly separate the hispanics out of the data given only these two categorizations. Because some of the "hispanics" are "black hispanics" (even if they are a very small number, they can have a huge disproportion in the crime). And anyway illegal immigrants mess up the population numbers a lot.

However in certain cities, they DO keep proper racial statistics where hispanics are their own group. One of the best cities to look at is New York City. Pic related is what the crime looks like there.

Here is a link to the source, which comes directly of the NYPD website:
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf#page=7

Attached: NYC crime demographics_2.png (1654x4358, 1.74M)

Did you enjoy getting assfucked you bantlet faggot?

I'd say single motherhood is more of a factor in antisocial behavior due to Jewish movements like feminism . I'm sure you have yet another example of circular logic that disproves the obvious impact fatherlessness has on childhood development, even regarding your precious niggers. Idk how you keep all of your contradictory statements organized kike. I guess lying juat comes easy to your type.

That's the thing, blacks are not as violent when they are immigrants of their own will. Which is why black immigrants to America are far less likely to be criminals than the native black population in America (who live with grievances a lot).

Just stop being a fuckstick for 1 second and try to imagine being an African American.

Do your best now to forget you are white for a second, try to imagine.

You grow up being told that whites are the best and being black is shit. This is implied all throughout the culture, that you are just a shit criminal (even before you have done anything).

You look at movies, they portray an image of your past people being enslaved and treated like dogs by white people. Even the liberals who are meant to pander to you will just portray you as a victim that needs helping.

Your whole life you are taught that you are just second class shit.

How do you expect many of those blacks to have pride or to feel pride in where they are and who they are?

Yes they have grievances, and pieces of shit like you only add to it and make it continue. Thus people like you are in part responsible for the death of white people by black Americans.

I like how Jow Forums handwaves everything with genetics and doesn't even bother taking into account poverty, historical context etc.