Atheist vs Christian: genesis edition

Atheist vs Christian: genesis edition.

The rules are simple, we talk abut the book of genesis, easily the book most incongruent with science in the Christian canon.

The question is, can an atheist argue against genesis without relying on faith alone?

Attached: D7FFF15D-6E8F-4459-B4C3-83A5B965884B.jpg (900x600, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevin-wax/why-did-jesus-say-he-came-only-for-israel/
biblehub.com/matthew/7-3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WDZKzUCb2wg
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Peter 3:15&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that where he walks on water?

You have to start with the Judaeo-Christian belief that there are magic apples that give one instant god-like knowledge when eaten. The apples actually have magic apple power but are also cursed by the magic Jew-god called Yahwah. You believe that Adam and Eve ate the Genesis fruit thus awakening the wrath of Yahwah. This is how you start to construct a Biblical Judeo-Christian worldview with Biblical Judeo-Christian worldview beliefs.

Attached: 1558692279302.png (1149x813, 314K)

>is genesis where Christ walks on water?
Atheists everyone

Wew. Seems like you grossly misunderstood chapter 2.

The sole mention of "judeo" Christianity invalidates your post.

Attached: judeo-christian-comic.png (1000x500, 41K)

Yeah, it would be awesome of you posted these cringe Christian threads on another website, perhaps Reddit or facebook.

Is this a real stonetoss comic?
If so, wow.

>mfw thousands of turbokikes can’t even itonically respond to actual theology.

The only ones bashing christianity are Spencer, stormfags and shills

watch from 37:35
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

Attached: jewish immigration judeo christianity.jpg (1067x1245, 141K)

Fuck off, JIDF.

Not relying on faith. There is evidence of the evolution. There is literally no evidence of the 7 day creation. If you rely solely on logic and evidence, you realize that evolution is a fact. If you rely on your feelings and believe in a sky daddy, you question the irrefutable evidence.

>hey, I have a nazi flag
>that means I’m definitely not a kike
>boy I sure wish these Christians would go away
>I mean, normal Christians love Israel, but these blasted bible readers thing is real is sillegeteimeate!

We should vote democrat to oppose the kikes,

>May peoples serve you
>and nations bow down to you.
>Be master over your brothers;
>may your mother’s sons bow down to you.
>Those who curse you will be cursed,
>and those who bless you will be blessed.

This is the literal quote from the Bible, referring to Israel. So fuck off, kike. We're not buying into your slave faith anymore.

The story of genesis is about how to control your slaves by denying them GOD, mushrooms, and replacing them with sky god. Also, Adam and Eve represent the cap and stem of the mushroom. Pic related.

Attached: adameve.jpg (258x318, 30K)

Oh! No fucking way!!
Did you read the rest of the Bible?

Attached: CACFD40E-1538-4EBB-A3DE-03E86A353F3E.jpg (960x960, 42K)

>You have to start with the Judaeo-Christian belief that there are magic apples that give one instant god-like knowledge when eaten. The apples actually have magic apple power but are also cursed by the magic Jew-god called Yahwah. You believe that Adam and Eve ate the Genesis fruit thus awakening the wrath of Yahwah. This is how you start to construct a Biblical Judeo-Christian worldview with Biblical Judeo-Christian worldview beliefs.
They are not apples but mushrooms. Adam and Eve ate them, Moses found them under the tree, Jesus represents the deification of the mushroom.

Attached: moses bw daro sny.jpg (1208x1777, 717K)

Yes, I have.

>“Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed by a demon.” But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Surprise, both of you are retarded.
There was literally nothing metaphysical involved in the fruit on the tree.

>39(((They))) answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

The Children of the Devil
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do
____
>10When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

You are kike, and you are afraid,
Your fear is the the most wisdom you will ever show.
Prove me wrong and be saved.

Oh, sorry rabbi, you seem to have dropped the rest of the verses. Your hands must have been slippery with baby dick blood . Let me help you

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-080728_Firefox.jpg (988x1409, 413K)

This merely proves my point. As long as you consider yourselves dogs and slaves of the Jews, you are saved. That's the morale of that story.

Well, not you, you're a kike, but those duped by your bullshit.

CONTEXT!?!?!?!

Attached: 299E2994-E01F-4F8D-87F4-50766EDA0E57.jpg (1190x595, 316K)

Surprise nigger, you are a mortal, and yu are less to god than a dog is to you.

Thankfully, god isn’t a nigger like yourself.

It seems you jews are cursed with narrow minds. Jesus ministry to the jews was the catalyst for the gospel to reach the entire world.

thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevin-wax/why-did-jesus-say-he-came-only-for-israel/

You aren’t dealing with a kike here, this is an atheist. Kikes have sufficient knowledge to not make absolute asses of themselves when it comes to Christ,

Also stop calling them Jews, they are not Jews by any measure of the word.

They are kikes. They will always be kikes. Never call them a single thing besides kikes.

>As long as you consider yourselves dogs and slaves of the Jews, you are saved
Did you even read the New testament?

Jews hide behind memeflags, and you speak however you like, but you sperging out isnt going to affect me

There are multiple gods and they are not kikes like yourself. Fuck off.

>is a kike
>accuses others of being kikes

Yes, I have, Schlomo. That's why I'm saying this.

That is the New Testament, he just didn’t read anything following that verse.
Please, unironically and without meaning to insult, do not engage atheists without scriptural knowledge.

You only serve to embolden them through your ignorance, which is the opposite of your goal.

I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and my Lord and Savior, by definition I cannot be a kike. However rabbi, you are behind a meme flag, so everyone already knows what you are.

>when the pagan willingly exposes himself.
Imagine being even more of a kike tool than an atheist.
Did you even read what I wrote? Is this a bot?

Ok sperg, just keep acting like you are an authority and telling others what to do. The bible teaches meekness, i believe there is a verse about a splinter and a plank.

1. I am not an atheist, I am a proud pagan, a true European, so kill yourself.
2. Your knowledge is irrelevant, since your Jew book, like the Communist manifesto, can be interpreted in a million ways, so you rats always say whatever helps your argument when you argue with others. You people call it pilpul, remember?

>no I didn’t read what you wrote
>also what you wrote is wrong
>also what you believe is wrong because I am illiterate
The absolute state.

Hmmm, dont care. Other problems beyond fairy tales about an Ethiopian jew that loves you while heading up a cannibal zombie death cult thats the figure head of a banking trust worth 4.3 quadrillion dollars.

Just so you know, thats the prize for the fictional 'messiah' has waiting as long as they can meet the conditions given by the nutters running the place.

Btw there is no god.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x673, 271K)

Thats a lot of falsehood for a Christian

Tell me 2 things about pagan god’s that aren’t named in marvel movies
Then tell me your sources.
Spoiler: you can’t or the last answer is Christians,

How would you know?

Its pretty obvious as i addressed what you wrote. I couldnt do so if i was illiterate l, or hadnt read what you wrote. Youre just too busy trying to be self righteous to follow gods commands, like not bearing false witness, which youve just done

I don't give a fuck, I won't argue that. We can figure it out, but at least it won't be Jewish.

Do you even know what address means? Even by the most modern terms you failed to do such.

What’s it like being a self-consumed ignoramus?

TFW a JIDF agent hiding behind a meme flag calls others JIDF

Attached: 6ee 1.jpg (1024x1024, 401K)

So rather than admit youre acting stupid, you decide to double down on bearing false witness. Wow, you must really think God an idiot, or unable to know your heart.

What an incredible “no u” you have mustered.
It is almost as if you have absolutely zero basis for discussion and are totally s kike.

Attached: 2344C23D-FEF6-4B2B-8843-B8DB458644D5.jpg (216x272, 17K)

Considering the bible tells us to be humble and meek when sharing the gospel, i most certainly have addressed you, a self proclaimed christian who has done nothing but tell other christians how they should speak. Does that fit the definition of humility and meekness? Obviously not. Then i referenced this verse:
biblehub.com/matthew/7-3.htm

But keep it up, its not me thats the judge.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-084043_Firefox.jpg (1080x295, 146K)

>be humble and meek
>also buy a sword
>don’t forget to fashion a whip and Chas kikes out of the temple.
>I didn’t come to bring peace

Gee, is it possible you don’t have a holistic perspective on the life and works of Christ?
Is it, just maybe, possible your entire perspective on the Bible was spoon fed to you by (((people))) that hate Christ?

Let’s cut to the chase, I’ll only be up for another 30-60 minutes.

It is clear that you hate Christ, is that because of some ill-found faith that there is no creator,for is it because your people rejected and in turn were rejected by christ?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDZKzUCb2wg

embrace the old world Christianity of the Romans - discard current pope. Friendly reminder that 'white male' is an empty & vacuous pseudo-identity to categorise & debase your true identity & heritage, embrace the jeebus pill & you wont be a little bitch, like I'm not.

You claim you are a christian, yet you cherry pick verses to erase their context? This is the third time you have borne false witness against me. Furthermore, we already know that those who hate Christ are the ones most in need of His love, and the ones that Christ commands US to love. Do you think that lying and attacking other Christians fits with Jesus commands?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Peter 3:15&version=NIV

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-085124_Firefox.jpg (1069x585, 172K)

>discard the current pope
You do realize that actual Christians are hundreds of years ahead of you, right?
You also must realize disregarding the pope is a PROTESTATION against the church and an implicit acceptance that the gates of hell have over come the so-called “church”
Right?

"Love your enemy." Thats what Christ commands. You attack those who follow his commands, it is you who is against Him.

it’s wierd that it took you two tries to come up with this, and you seem to be imagining things.

I’m going t refer you to
Because I don’t have all day to deal with your bullshit.
And while we are here:
Is a nonresponse and absolutely out of some kike playbook with zero regard for context.

While it is customary for atheists to disregard context in the Bible, it is uncouth to disregard context in discussion.

Attached: 922B2A1F-A66B-4263-B62E-BA4D7A38899C.jpg (908x539, 69K)

Yet here you are, cherry picking and demanding hatred against those who Christ commands you to love. I think anyone with eyes can see the score here

Attached: SmartSelect_20190603-085800_Firefox.jpg (1013x1008, 357K)

Its almost as if you have never read what jesus says?

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-090041_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 581K)

Is this schizophrenia? Do you see the same letters that I do?

Again, I don’t have patience for this increasing insanity, if you have any intention on discussion I refer you again to Fail to address it a third time and I accept your nosy concession.

I see these words, said by Jesus himself :

[43] Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Or do you know better than God?

alright alright discount the sects and internal politics of the religion - im saying if we were to larp into victory how about facing the other two semetic religions with the one that was predominately ours in the past e.g crusades, renaisnance period (flourishment of europe) etc etc. why do arabian warlord patriachal religions have more kids than us...we adopt old world christian faith - we then have legitimate identity/culture. hey why were we so easily debased into this 'multicultural paradigm from ((them)) - because we become vacuous, fedora wearing, Richard Dawkins sodomites and without identity. "white people" isnt something really a group that embodies a distinct culture - stalin was white, mother Teresa was white. fight fire with fire, Christianity used to be well violent like Arabian sands limes counterparts. imagine if jesus become an image for Jow Forums

Christianity was never violent. Christ issues no commands for violence, he commands us to love our enemies. The actions of those calling themselves Christians, must be aligned with Christs commands.

You do realize by being asked several times to answer a simple question and failing you have exposed yourself as an absolute, kike, right?

My question was juicy as fuck for your run of the mill atheist, a challenge about something long presumed as truth.
But you can’t addrss it. Because when you get to close your nose hurts,

I’m jut saying that no one who has heard the words of Christ would drain to hear the words of a catholic,

You are obviously not a Christian.

And you would know? Kike that you are?
You flee from any vector of actual discussion and continually expose yourself as ignorant.
Why should I care about you opinions when you can’t even address fact?

Ive been quoting scripture, and holding to christs commandments. What have you been doing?

christian men used to be violent - like the crusades. "The Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. The most commonly known Crusades are the campaigns in the Eastern Mediterranean aimed at recovering the Holy Land from Muslim rule" men with stong civic duty, christian culture & pattriachal rule - slaughtered muslims with the love of god in there heart. turn the other cheek sure be a lil bitch to an extent - but if the teachings of jeebus are threatened from being eradicated men took up the sword. love your enemy but dont them eradicate you.
unless you interpret 'love your enemy' in geopolitics to the point of your own senseless demise.

Yes meme flag, we only have to follow christs teachings when convenient, right?

Asking you direct questions, repeatedly, and failing to get even remote answers.

You are a kike, and the work of your father he will do. You fear Christ because you recognize him; you avoid discussion because you fear the truth.

Let me tell you though your forefathers put the blood of Christ upon your head, you are not excluded from forgiveness. You can be made while despite you actions and your ancestry.

If you can’t cease with your absolute likely and accept forgiveness, at least be willing to engage in actual discussion rather than endless pilpul and avoidance.

For the last time before I turn in:
>It is clear that you hate Christ, is that because of some ill-found faith that there is no creator,for is it because your people rejected and in turn were rejected by christ?

Your questions are merely red herrings unrelated to what christ has said and is written in the bible. Did christ command us to love our enemies? You of course just spew hateful names and are not glorifying christ but attempting to be proud and hateful to those you should seek to witness to.

Quote some relevant scripture rabbi, of course you cant.

Good night, kike-kun
I pray you find the path eventually, and when you do I hope you know which way to walk on it.

Attached: 0CD2D1AF-557D-45F4-8620-9B651616F722.jpg (1569x1092, 413K)

i also see its true value now - especially with the degeneracy of contemporary society - better meme flag than Hitler or the 'white race'

Yes, im sure your behavior has won Christ many followers this day. Your reward in heaven will be massive. Christ does command us to curse and call people derogatory names, thats shown plainly in the verses here. Lying is another one he commands right rabbi?

I notice by the way, you were unable to quote a single verse of scripture. Thanks for demonstrating the new JIDF strategy against Christians. These screenshots will be useful for teaching others

In showing humbleness towards the divine (something the Jews did not do) she achieved God's blessing. After His resurrection he sent his disciples into the world to spread the Good News to all nations (of which Israel represented .1%) and the majority of Jews were cursed.

Why is this hard to understand?

>why would anyone want to bash this?

Attached: 1550431300057.jpg (972x1024, 115K)

>yay the Magic Jew called my people dogs! *kisses feet*
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."

Attached: 1557916967742.jpg (650x679, 235K)

If you knew anything about christianity, then you would know Christians ARE israel.

Thats paul, not jesus, nice try though.

Based.