To those of you who have actually read it- What are your thoughts on it? What do you agree and disagree with?

To those of you who have actually read it- What are your thoughts on it? What do you agree and disagree with?

Attached: christchurch-shooter-manifesto-1.jpg (500x606, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCySBUyYPps
files.catbox.moe/wb05zn.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 he doesn't shit all over the jewish parasite.

He's right about one thing: the birth rates. With a surplus of whites, you bleach other races rather than become browned by them.

Mossad or incel

Attached: gwen_tennyson_by_dennisluy-d9razfa.png (1280x2400, 492K)

He does talk about the juice indirectly, when talking about "x" group. He recognized that we will have to deal with it eventually, but the invaders are something we should deal with it now, since it's an immediate threat. He also stated that he picked muzzies, because they are the more despised foreign group in Europe and would gather more support.

Nothing groundbreaking, standard. Most of it plagiarised. They aren't his original ideas.

its what you would expect, some poem like thing at the start, the middle is used to explain the authors views, the end is basically a QnA with some shitposting thrown in.
agreed

I liked the part where he says that recently he has been working as a kebab removalist. It gave me a laugh.

Disagree with the course of action proposed.

Concede that the socio-political observations and analysis are more or less accurate.

I think it's a shame that Tarrant didn't try to get into politics. He seems like a bright guy, that clearly doesn't lack for conviction in his beliefs.

>big boobs Gwen

Attached: 124786789790.jpg (480x360, 29K)

He explains why he stopped hoping for a political approach to the issue. He did mention that we should all aim to get in positions of power, though.

2/10
Shit tier manifesto.
Riddled with old memes.
Talks about one subject 40% of the book, I agree, but still there's at least hundreds of reasons he could've put in there.
Somewhat predicted the outcome of it, which isint hard sense he supposedly killed 50 muslims.
Too generic.
Decent statistics I suppose.
Avoided getting into the real issues behind this mess in the first place.
>Although I would read it regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum or what you think of the whole thing. It was written for 2 reasons, 1)To express motives 2)To get you to commit violence.

As for the accelerationism part, I don't think people are desperate enough. The economy is still too good, people are still too comfortable. Take that away and you have fertile ground for some real action.

Just remember - it's going to be ugly.

Can someone post me the german version?

Dont be upset at me for your faggotry

flat chest is best chest

I don't think there is a German version, unless some German guy bothered to translate it. Can't you read it in English?

the only interesting part was him becoming blackpilled from going to france and a WW1 cemetery.

Of course that's what the Asian thinks...

Use Google translate on the webpage.

I haven't gotten any news on his case. Do you know anything?

Also ecofascism. Global warming is serious

too lazy..but there is a german translation! I have it on my homecomputer.. =(

And how are we supposed to solve global warming when the world population is expected to keep on rising?

Just know OP this is low tier shit compared to more well put together in depth, and more interesting things available. Even the false flag synagogue manifesto was a bit more better, but even that one had memes in it and was generic, interesting how he used his family story though to tie his reasoning together. But like I said, shit quality but worth a read to understand the event nonetheless. To me, these attacks or whatever have never accomplished anything but turning your typical person away from looking into the stuff and getting into it. Violence has a time and place, just like anything. Don't let these works corrupt your mind with retarded ideas, that would waste your life and render you fucking useless.

True, once the old guard start to die off, what's stopping a group of "/pol" minded people to form their own political group and start taking power for themselves.

What are your suggestion then? How do we tackle this issue?

That by then it will be too late. We don't have 25 years.

>What are your thoughts on it?
We need more massacres like it, preferably more than one per day
>What do you agree with?
90% of it
>What do you disagree with?
He implied some kikes are not subversive which although true, it is a risky way of thinking because that's what lead Hitler to forgive them, even after what they did to Germany, to which he tried to send them to Madagascar instead of exterminating every last one of them. Now we have to deal with them appropriately, no more mercy, no more exceptions, no more forgiveness, some innocents shouldn't stop us for it could become the problem of the future generations.

Attached: 1551240996384.jpg (640x640, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YCySBUyYPps

While he does explain his reasoning, I still disagree with it. But keep in mind, muslims are a lot less of an issue here, than in other countries.

I hold the opinion that a pro-White natalist movement can save the USA, and that our top priorities should be restoring the traditional social institutions like the church, and the family. I don't truly know how the situation is in Europe, or Australia, or New Zealand, but I'm a nationalist, so those aren't big considerations for me.

At least in America, if we could can only preserve White communities and traditional values, then many of our problems will solve themselves in a few generations.

Well, from what's logical I'd say a revolution, one man or even ten men could certainly make hell rain down, but chances are it wouldn't do anything. Now if much more people start thinking like you and you beat someone up, chance's are, they'd jump into help you. Change starts with numbers, politically or in a violent manner. The reason we don't see political change is because the opposition has brainwashed the majority, however if your propaganda is spreading like wildfire, and made properly it'd attract people to it that genuinely care about learning something new. The reason violence isint working like others anticipate, is because it's used against them and their cause. Justification and sympathy goes a long way. It's ultimately something that you have to wait for the right time, just like most politicians or revolutionaries have throughout history.

Nothing anyone can do about that simply due to China and India not giving a fuck, and with the US needing to be close to China to remain on top.

It's why I laugh at anyone making a proposal to "fix" it. There's literally nothing anyone can do unless you go to war with China and India.

It's simple. Nuke the third world which will create a nuclear winter while we're at it. Two birds one stone.

Attached: nuclear bomb.jpg (870x628, 58K)

Agree 100%
It's what got me woke on Anti-System Activities.

Flat is justice

t. Mongol

*FORCED to keep rising

Remember that all developed countries populations are declining/stabilizing. The foundation of the economy is based on perpetual growth - ie import millions of retardoniggers and squatemalans to continue the trend.

if whites are so strong

why are we so easily controlled and subverted?

if a small fringe is all we get as “redpilled” then frankly fuck this untermensch race

the whites in wolfenstein wouldent put up with this shit

It isn't serious
It isn't man-made
It certainly has nothing to do with Europeans
It's just a distraction from other forms of environmental pollution

True, with revolution comes a big outcome, and if something led to the event of civil war it's highly likely China or someone would hop in.

A victim of our own success. Look at any great empire throughout history - the people become lazy, weak, and obsessed with hedonism.

But we're not completely fucked, if someone happened the people would band together in some way, it'd just boil down to resources, knowledge, and the want to survive.

What are your thoughts? I like hearing people's solutions and speculations.

It’s on 8ch
/brentontarrant/res/153.html

German Version
files.catbox.moe/wb05zn.pdf

remember lads subscribe to pewdiepie and please meme responsible

Attached: 1554924868564.jpg (1600x1132, 292K)

saved..on my work pc =)
Thank you!

based

You guys are in Germany no proxy? I'm worried about you desu I've heard horror stories about your thought police

that sounds like subhuman behaviour

no race on this planet is worthy of being the master race then

Save the planet, shoot a nigger.

>Beholden to no one and hiding their true intent behold a faux-religious
facade, these NGO groups ferry the invaders to European shores aboard
their own vessels, directly shipping this vast army straight into European
nations to plunder, rape and ethnically displace the native European
people.
>Meanwhile they badger, trick and guilt-shame the European people into
forfeiting their own hard earned income and giving it directly to their
peoples cultural and ethnic competitors, many of which have the only
intent of conquering and destroying the European peoples. This stripping of wealth and prosperity in order to feed and develop our
cultural competitors is an act of civilization terrorism resulting in the
reduction in development and living conditions of our own people for the
benefit of those that hate us.
>More often than not these NGOs hide their true intentions behind a facade
of religiosity and only once you investigate into the leadership and
governance of the NGO itself do you find the people running the show
are in fact far from religious themselves and more often than not are
actually atheistic cultural marxists using naive Christian Europeans to
both labour and fund fund their own attempt at class and racial warfare.
>These NGO’s are the modern money changers inside the church, and
must be driven out, by voice or by whip. It may upset many, but the truth of the matter is these people are directly
responsible for the current invasion and sacking of Europe and their
treachery has damaged European prospects greatly.
>Crush these traitor NGOs, kill their leadership, burn down their buildings, bomb their ships, tear down their posters and destroy their membership. Drive them from your lands and give the traitors what traitors deserve: a
traitors death.

So who's he describing right here?

>I'm worried about you desu I've heard horror stories about your thought police
most of the police is red pilled because they have to deal with niggers.
German glow niggers are far more dangerous.

As long as I don't threaten someone I should be fine (I hope)

Attached: 1558196126377.png (552x622, 618K)

we fear that, yes, but it's not as bad as people think

Forcing people into a situation where they have no choice but to fight back by accelerating events towards total domination sounds insane, but I agree with Brenton mostly. But it can't be done with a single person shooting up a synagogue or mosque and killing nobodies every so often, that's just going to lead to the eventual slow genocide of whites. There needs to be a major group of influential targets. Brenton said it himself, traitors go first. Get members in the know of the JQ into government, start antagonizing political opposition, bring a complete stop to all forms of "immigration," bring the majority of your nation under your support, get rid of political opposition, take control, start forcefully deporting (or killing if they resist) the unwanted i.e. kikes, muslims, etc., bring everything back to "norms" within a specified time period, and start rebuilding. Sounds crazy, but Hitler managed to do it in less than 25 years after his release from prison.

>homecomputer
based 30 year old boomer

Attached: Heimcomputer.jpg (620x349, 89K)

It's not about authoring ideas

The thought police is real but it concentrates on kikebook and twitter. The normie channels.

Based af Greekbro

>So who's he describing right here?
The (((J U I C E))).

schweinhund

Different work.

Attached: image.jpg (1195x1521, 632K)

Section 2 could be put in the bible and I would have no problem with it.

Attached: rotation2.png (725x725, 35K)

I disagree with him wanting whites (or anyone) to reproduce. It’s the LEAST ecofascist thing you can advocate for. All reproduction is evil, but whites and Jews reproducing is particularly evil.
Whites/Jews:
>consume the most resources
>produce the most trash
>desecrated more land with their trash and population than any other group
>disgusting aesthetics, either inefficient overdesigned garbage like the Norte Dame or monotonous human farming like suburbs and highways
>least likely to walk or use public transport
>own the most cars per capita
>INVENTED cars
>most supportive of space colonization (multiplying suffering infinitely)
>INVENTED space travel
>most supportive of globalism
>INVENTED globalism
>most supportive of Israel
>the least antisemitic
>are usually atheists or creator-worshippers (crypto-Jews), the exceptions mostly being leftists (who Tarrant does not want to reproduce)
>made overpopulation and the climate crisis possible in the first place, expanding suffering to billions of people when it was only hundreds of millions before colonialism
>exported their filth to the rest of the world and brought trash and overpopulation to places that didn’t have to suffer it before
You CANNOT be pro-white and a fascist. You CANNOT be pro-white and eco-friendly.
Also, he was an open Zionist who literally says he’s okay with Jews existing as long as they keep to themselves.

Says the unjew wise faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (422x422, 30K)

>unjew wise
Tarrant is openly pro-Jewish. He says that it’s okay for Jews to reproduce as long as they do it in Israel and don’t bother others. You are no better than a Jew if you think it’s okay for them to exist. You claim to be Jew-aware, does that just mean you are pro-Jewish?

Attached: proxy.duckdfuckgo.jpg (474x532, 23K)

yea bro hes pro jewish

Attached: ae1dbaf7edf3e2967abb465532e57539f2c770aa08cf0f51cbbdb54d6f498f35.png (732x732, 76K)

Sloppy job, Mossad.
Whites are the only race on Earth that give two shits about the environment.
Every seen a nigger go camping?

Half of this shit is leveraged against the other half of the list. i.e. consume the most resources, produce the most trash; own cars, use cars and don't walk.

Long story short, nigger.

>disagree with?
the part where it is supposed to make a difference

Based Czechbro rekting shillturds.

nazdaaar

Attached: jewsprague.png (795x522, 397K)

Zdar, doufám že se dneska dobře daří

Attached: ab50d78ab53de7bc38aefeae880a74171fb09a3a5c2ecfce6e351c44c9eacc3c.jpg (3024x3024, 2.42M)

Then why are you so afraid, Shlomo?

Attached: damage-control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Ale jo vpohode. Jinak koukni na news, nekdo sundal nemeckyho politika co pred par lety rikal "Kdo ma problem s imigranty, je svobodny se odstehovat z Nemecka", je to na infinity, jmenoval se Walter Lubcke, nekdo mu dal headshot v jeho zahrade nebo kde

Attached: 1558819385007.jpg (779x569, 140K)

"It's the birth rates"

Okay, another idiot pretending technological progress doesn't exist. Case closed. The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones. We are not going to die like fucking animals over centuries because we don't breed enough.This is idiotic and degrading to the technological progress of human civilization. We'll come up with some much more clever way to kill ourselves. AI or nuclear war is my best guess.

“The merit of originality is not novelty; it is sincerity.”

A simply perfect piece of text. We should start mass posting it everywhere. All Europeans may not be the same people, but all we want is to be left alone to live peacefully among ourselves.

Thanks for proving my point. Lurk more.

Attached: image.jpg (350x151, 20K)

Based.

Can spending the night in the police station be considered camping?

Attached: image.jpg (1182x1542, 108K)

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1532, 697K)

Attached: image.jpg (1190x1539, 721K)

Attached: image.jpg (1188x1524, 814K)

Attached: image.jpg (1189x1527, 749K)

Attached: image.jpg (1180x1534, 645K)

Attached: image.jpg (1190x1541, 737K)

Attached: image.jpg (1178x1520, 702K)

Attached: image.jpg (1189x1525, 754K)

His overall concern is correct but the ideas expressed are very basic, portly argued and he isn't a very good writer. Excellent memes though

Attached: image.jpg (1180x1533, 749K)

Attached: image.jpg (1182x1535, 778K)

Stopped at the start because this nigger does not understand anything about population growth. Skimmed a bit throughout and it comes over as it was written by some uneducated retard who was very clueless of the world and ended his life way to early.

Attached: image.jpg (1195x1523, 754K)

All that's lacking right now is awareness and organization. Both of which are rapidly take care of themselves as we speak. The fire rises kike. You can choose to either be part of the flame or the smoke.

just use this for easy posting

Attached: 1552649824146.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Attached: image.jpg (1179x1540, 701K)

No 14 is further up the thread.

Attached: image.jpg (1173x1534, 677K)

Attached: image.jpg (1186x1531, 664K)

This is another user's work on a similar theme.

Attached: image.jpg (1206x1526, 496K)