10 year olds in South Africa are struggling to read in any language

>10 year olds in South Africa are struggling to read in any language

Life sure is good without whitey around to make us learn those big evil words.

Attached: sm3kar9xb3231.png (821x866, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNp5cOXz998
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/29/south-african-apartheid-a-case-study-in-the-effect-of-european-colonialism-in-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, in a few years they will inevitability revert back to a desolate warthorn urbanite shithole and in a couple centuries back to mudhuts.

its because their language was made to adapt roman script. Zulu was originally never written

Fucking unions!

Seriously though, what do they need literacy for anyway? All this does is show what gigantic elitist pieces of shit white liverals are.

Attached: 1504508505629.jpg (894x894, 293K)

Not an excuse, street shitter.

Also, who the fuck ever thought colonizing South Africa was a good idea for white people?

>Hey, see this continent full of niggers? How about we set up shop in the part of it furthest from all the white countries? Yeah, there's this big island of Madagascar just off the coast with lemurs and shit, but fuck that, we'll just cop a plot at the southern end of the continent and I'm sure the locals will welcome us as their savior once we introduce them to plumbing. Sure thing, gonna be the best time ever.

Fucking idiots

and somehow it'll all be whiteys fault

same everywhere in europe, didn't stop anyone

Nigger nig nogger niggars

why should they waste effort learning to read? they know you and i will feed them with our cuckbux once the UN issues aid

spoiler alert, it's already happening

It's unironically whites fault. Blacker African countries have better literacy rates. South Africa is the only one that has to deal with an unnecessarily large white population. Africa is for blacks.

Attached: 1540602570675.png (675x1070, 240K)

Apartheid soon

Attached: 35cdcee3ac01f58563ef189c55cd028bdc7cb0cdc6bc99fdc17b5908e8f8c8aa.jpg (800x492, 85K)

Well there's always grunting and clicking... Don't forget about that...

its perfectly normal, now they dont have whites interfering they arte reverting back to the norm, leave them be, stop exporting to them, especially guns, machine parts, shoes, etc. They have everything they need to produce these things themselves, just leave them be, Think Star Trek prime directive. (Interesting to see what comes out after a century or five generations, whichever comes first)

Why do they all have backpacks then?

South Africa could be a nice place. kikes and niggers need to gtfo first.

Whites/Coloureds declaring independence when?

Attached: 1548092734175.png (454x685, 122K)

>the remaining 20% are all white boer

> 80% of niggers too stupid to read

honestly I'm surprised it's only 80%

It's ok, the education woman said that education isn't for them, so the system's working.

>Hey, see this continent full of niggers?

It wasn't a continent full of niggers. North Africa is Mediterranean olive-skinned. South Africa is the Khoi bronze-skinned. Only the west and east are black-skinned and only the west can be properly classified as niggers because they are the stupid and violent variety.

The west-African niggers migrated to South Africa after it had been turned into a prosperous utopia by whites. The niggers aren't native to that region, they have even less valid claim to the land than the whites.

Your explanation makes zero sense.

When that number reaches 100%. and only if other countries don't help the nigs.

Ubuntu!

13 50

If my mother hadn't taught me how to read before kindergarten I'm certain I would have figured it out myself before age 10.
Just like us

That’s laughable.The Bantu were living in South Africa since 300AD.Black South Africans share no language or cultural ties with people in the Congo or elsewhere from that region.Those ties would have still existed if they only migrated to South Africa during the 1800’s.
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

Attached: BFD0C54F-11C9-4375-A356-25020E2FD7C2.jpg (640x1063, 473K)

Anyone want to take a wild guess at what race the 20% is?

Men commit 99.99% of all crimes. Therefore, we should kill all men.

Try it bitch

What exactly is preventing them from learning after being alive for 10 years? What age do they go to school?

White Capitol Monopoly

Attached: joojoo.jpg (750x500, 51K)

Holy shit, you honestly ironically believe that source don't you?

>Africa is for blacks.
America is for whites

For stealing.

No, that's Europe. Whites don't belong anywhere else.

>burning and pillaging the Eastern coast
>living in South Africa

Attached: 1559372112624.png (412x438, 127K)

Don't modern South African niggers consider these bantu niggers niggers?

>what are japanese, kazakh, russians, georgian, persian, hindi, and on and on and on
You're retarded. Languages can be transliterated in almost any script with small changes.

Not how a winner looks at the globe.

>Holy shit, you honestly ironically believe that source don't you?
And where’s your info to disprove this source?It should be easy to find seeing as the British were such meticulous record keepers.

Correction:
>any phonetic script
There are only so many sounds a human move is able to make, and most languages do not use all of them.

Sub 70 IQ's. Niggers are literally retarded children.

> Decolonization of education

It's a success story.

>bantu like people
So, not Bantu. Got it.

t. Bantu NIKKER

Bantus are not native to South Africa. The Khoisan were the only non-whites living in SA at the time that whites settled and the Khoisan are chill as fuck. The few that remain are allied with whites to this day. Want to know why? Well when the bantu turbo nigs invaded from the north they promptly started enslaving, genociding, and eating (yes, eating) the Khoisan.

Whites have been in SA longer than 99% of the current nigs.

wow a nigger thinking. Make a wish.

Probably back to eating each other and jiving

>bantu like people

South Africa only had two tribes living in the country at the time.The Khoisan and Bantu.The Bantu in South Africa today would still have language and cultural ties to their Bantu brothers in the Congo had they only migrated to South Africa more or less 300 yrs ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Behold the South African education. And this is the top 20% who can read and white.

South Africa is 11% white and asian. Literacy rates probably vary by group.

LMAO Wikipedia.Where are the peer reviewed research from the much celebrated British historians and anthropologists?You can’t tell me they studied every country on the planet and skipped South Africa.

You invaded the land:
>It is clear that there were human populations in the region at the time of the expansion, and pygmies are their closest living relatives. However, mtDNA genetic research from Cabinda suggests that only haplogroups that originated in West Africa are found there today, and the distinctive L0 of the pre-Bantu population is missing, suggesting that there was a complete population replacement. In South Africa, however, a more complex intermixing could have taken place.[25]

They're cited. I'm sorry that you don't understand how Wikipedia works.

I would be less worried about the literacy rates of kids in a developing African country and more worried about the Chinese takeover of your country Australia,if I were you.

>still have same language
>A characteristic feature of most Niger–Congo languages, including the Bantu languages, is their use of tone. They generally lack case inflection, but grammatical gender is characteristic, with some languages having two dozen genders (noun classes). The root of the verb tends to remain unchanged, with either particles or auxiliary verbs expressing tenses and moods. For example, in a number of languages the infinitival is the auxiliary designating the future.

>developing
Keep coping, Ngubu.

chinks are superior to niggers

also chinks will genocide the abos, so not all bad

so therefore you are arguing that it is in fact more bantu than colonial land?

Yes,but they arrived in South Africa from other African regions millenia ago and not as recent as the 1800’s.By which time the country was already settled by European settlers.

>Let down by a lousy education system
Really...who runs that system?

South Africa is not developing, it was developed and now it is going to shit.

>bantus lived in a tiny bith of SA some hundreds of years ago and came en mass much later, therefore it's their land and not the khoi san's
whew, i guess america was truly european since always then cause Leif Erikson

The Fate of Europe

Developing?
Yeah it's de-veloping

So you think. Lol. Once the Jews are off our backs, it's not going to be good for you. Enjoy your brief time in a white country.

The only thing I care about proving is that they're guilty of colonizing the land of the natives. It's not their land, the coloreds and Khoi have a greater claim to the land, but they'll never give them that claim.

>street shitter
I had a good laugh.

Show me a language that was written before it was spoken. Everyone figured out or adopted a system of writing. Only Africans have not.

There are also just as many coloureds. Guess who the rest of that 20% is made up of?

>in any language
ok even i hate niggers but seriously ive seen niggers and gypsies beg in various languages

Attached: hmmm.jpg (716x716, 83K)

The correct word for South Africa would be "devolution."

They ask the one person they know to write the sign for them

It really is going to shit.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNp5cOXz998

LOL the Bantu were from Africa as were the Khoisan.Both lived in Africa and were African.

Have you seen how the Vietnamese write their language?

And all humans came from Africa, therefore we're all Africans and we all have a claim to Africa.

Finding evidence of presence in an area and evidence of people living in a area are too different things. There are evidence of viking presence in North America, doesn't mean the vikings lived there for generations

I thought the khoisan fleed from the bantus and thats why the ended up south. Is this all wrong now?

nig brains have great memory but sucl at anything else

>The expansion reached South Africa, probably as early as 300 AD.
You.
Fucking.
Memeflag.

Not broad enough bro. All humans came from earth, therefore nobody has a claim on anything.

Most of Jow Forums is to young to remember that the old RSA tried to make learning Afrikans and English (in that order) mandatory in their state-funded public education system across all areas (including the bantustans).

This was viewed as "horrible" and "totally racist" despite most white South Africans knowing at least one African language and, in nost cases, two or more.

This them became yet-another-reason to riot and fight and combat that bad old RSA and their oh so terrible apartheid system.

The problem with that, though, is that RSA government-level jobs all required Afrikans fluency. Therefore, one could argue and many did argue, the RSA was actively trying to educate black South Africa to take a part in a larger, post-apartheid state. But, no matter, it simply became another rallying cry against them. How dare you try and force the language of the oppressor on the "native" population!

The truth is that black South Africans have bo desire or inclination to learn anything. Not all, but most. And they blame their inability on white people rather than themselves. Nothing has changed at all. Nothing.

whites should leave south africa and america and return to europe. the consquences would be so hilarious it would be worth the loss of those nations.
i would leave africa to the africans but america can always be reclaimed once all the people left there kill each other and or starve to death. it would be the most satisfying "i told you so" ever in the history of mankind
either that or these places become utopias and we realise we were the problem all along, but i doubt it
all languages were originally never written

Even if bantu expansion did reach South Africa that early, and it's EXTREMELY doubtful that it did based on the linguistics, then it would only be in the far northeast of the country. There is no evidence whatsoever of any bantu presence of the bantu in the Western Cape until after the arrival of white settlers. In fact the only reason the bantu even wound up there in the first place was to sponge off of the now developed land. Prior to the arrival whites the Western Cape was functionally a desolate wasteland and was no capable of supporting large numbers of people that were at the bantu's stage of civilizational development.

>whites should leave south africa and america and return to europe.
Nope. Not without are guns.

Because they are being discriminated

We whites have neanderthal DNA giving us claim to European countries and Africa.

>hurr it's ok to colonize you just have to do it for a long time
Stupid cunt, We also don't claim to have a had all of SA before meeting Bantu. The south most portions had no Bantu.

Thats literally the entire premise of the
>all Asian civilisations were """whites""" and shit
"theory fact redpill" hypothesis spammed everyday on Jow Forums

>I thought the khoisan fleed from the bantus and thats why the ended up south. Is this all wrong now?
South Africa is a huge country.The Bantu settled the eastern part of the country and only came into contact with European settlers in the 1800’s .While the Khoisan settled in the western part of the country and were the first to come into contact with European settlers in 1652.

You have a point.But where is the documented evidence that the Bantu entered South Africa in the 1800’s after the European settlers already settled the land 200yrs before?As previously stated that evidence would have been known by now since the British colonial authorities were very meticulous record keepers and would have been alerted to such a huge foreign influx and population displacement that threatened the white people already living in the country.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/29/south-african-apartheid-a-case-study-in-the-effect-of-european-colonialism-in-africa/
Nogs ruined SA like they did Zimbabwe

Attached: Zimbabwe.png (2093x608, 722K)

I'll make a bet that things go exactly the same way.

Attached: Zimbabwe.png (313x892, 366K)

America is already becoming SA and Brazil all rolled into one with kikes on top

modern Hebrew

>and

Written by a South African child I presume?

>Once the jews are off our backs

Kek. You actually think that's going to happen? You fags can't even tell the difference between who is and isn't a jew anymore. And if you do get rid of them, no country will be a majority white country by then.

Tick tock white cucks

Responded to the wrong person, but thanks anyway. Shit sounds a bit sketchy to me.

The adventures of captain kike and his fight against global anisemetissims.