Albania /alb/

In albania 89 more people joined the far right "Ballistat". We sometimes always gather around to go in the city to find some gypsies to fuck around here.
We go and meet this dude who was trying to be tough in front of his gay friends. We knock him out from behind and start to beat the shit out him, his friends tried to help but they also get beaten up cuz more in number and always hit the gym.

So some time pass and we wanted to have a new flag about our "little" party that we have and we started to create some shit. We also looked at greek golden dawn but we didn't really like the symbol in our eagle.
So I designed this my boys like it. What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: alternative flag2.png (1920x960, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrius
youtube.com/watch?v=nUzdXoRH2H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All your shithole belongs under the Greek boot, you filthy analbanian untermensch.

Albanians are parasites in Europe. The only racially worthy ones stay in their country

Nice numbers

Attached: Greece_in_the_Treaty_of_Sèvres.jpg (1054x750, 966K)

Duket shume cringe.

I think Greek animosity towards Albanians is motivated by the fact that only 1/3 of Greeks are actually native to Greece, and the rest are just Arabs, Turks and Egyptians who converted to Orthodoxy.

Who?

Attached: 1557825168378.png (338x350, 30K)

po ju tshqipnis magjup jeni vet. krejt tzi jini, hajdeni nkosov kqyrne qka o me kan shqiptar i bardh

just look at this language. as someone randomly typed something on his keyboard

>knock him out from behind

You fucking rat

Lmao, look who's speaking, your Far-Right didn't even do 5% in the European election

I can't wait until the day of the reckoning comes and I get to personally sign up to exterminate shqips. I don't give a shit about Albania, but every subhuman shqip I find outside of Albania's borders is going to be dispatched.

Attached: forecast - raining blood.png (476x346, 197K)

Just kidding fren. We must get along and work together toward a common, bright future

Attached: smily doggo.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

When you try that we will bring a body bag just 4 you.

Attached: notreal.png (400x289, 214K)

IT REEKS OF FAGGOTRY HERE.

I THINK THIS MAKES OP GAY THOUGH.. HE GETS OFF TO FIGHTING GAY MEN LIKE THE MOVIE FIGHT CLUB

GAY!!!!

Pretty good but needs more Teletubbies and LGBTQ flavor.

redpill me on Albania

Attached: albanians_were_kings.png (442x282, 120K)

Attached: BA.png (235x336, 183K)

THEY PUSH SHITTY BUNK DRUGS

t.literal ashes

Attached: complete removal.png (502x328, 28K)

Reveal meme flag Albo and stop being a complete pussy.

Attached: avatar-sioutis.jpg (320x320, 121K)

I have an albanian friend who looks white but is a muslim
The guy sends me pics of mosques and videos
Of call to prayers everyday hes obsessed with islam. Why?

memes aside I do like the flag

>We knock him out from behind
Like niggers.
>start to beat the shit out him
Like niggers.
You're not white, you're a bunch of mudshits. Go talk to your turk fuckbois.

Kill your local Albanian
>*totally sarcasm*

why is Serb posting such high power level, how can I learn this technique

Attached: accordions_intensify.jpg (1157x530, 148K)

MAFIA RULES ALBANIA... THEIR ENTIRE ECONOMY IS BASED OFF OF THE ALBANIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY SELLING SHITTY DRUGS LIKE FENTAYNAL WORLD WIDE IN YOUR HOME TOWN..

EVERYONE LIVES IN EXTREME POVERTY THERE BC THE OPERATIVES OVERSEAS NEVER SEND MONEY HOME THEY KEEP IT FOR THEMSELVES

HALF THE WOMEN ARE FORCED TO WORK IN THE SEX INDUSTRY AS WHORES BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY AUTISTIC ABOUT THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. SO NOSTALGIC.

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN THE COUNTRY THAN PICK ON GAY BLACK FAGS THAT SUCK AT ACTING

OP IS A FAGGOT!

Anyway, OP, I can tell you need advice, so I made some slight adjustments. I think you'll like it.

Attached: improved.png (1920x960, 104K)

THIS

Albanians need to be exterminated by serbs and Greeks

That day will never come, you will just be cucked again as you are a nation of cucks. Cucked with the fall of Yugoslavia, cucked in Croatia and cucked in Kosovo.

Attached: 1555006590041.jpg (3187x1656, 981K)

>.t ALBANIAN DIASPORA

HAHAHA your family ran away from the war you filthy fucking kike mongrel rate bitch

I’ll decapitate you and throat fuck your corpse you mongrel shit.

>all on mine craft of course, this is all sarcasm

Ok Norwegian.

Attached: 1517247592198.png (1310x560, 93K)

ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAS MACEDONIAN FAGGOT!

SERBIANS AND ALBANIANS AND UKRAINIANS ARE ALL FAG SLAVES TO THE MACEDONIAN KINGS

this

Alternate version. Personally I like both, I dunno.

Attached: best shqip flag.png (1920x960, 176K)

Cheap copy of the double eagle of the Byzantine flag. Pathetic.

>Like niggers.
Little did you know bong...

Attached: da9232ca14a5c6fc4d61093fd62f764b.jpg (650x607, 75K)

You're retarded. Pre Ottoman Greeks are a mix of various Indo-European people. I don't like the term 'white'. But you guys are indigenous to the Balkans. What I am talking about is the 2/3 of Greeks that are clearly Arab or Egyptian and feel the need to hate Albanians because they have an identity crisis.

Do not bully my albanian (Illyrian) brothers sons of Illyrius son of Kadmus founder of Thebes and first greek hero.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrius

Attached: ιλλυριοι.jpg (375x251, 42K)

No dickhead it comes Gjergj Kastriot's crest.

I can show you pretty pictures saying Serbs and Greeks are dumb.

Why do you shitskins (not speaking to the actual Greeks) side with Serbs when genetically Greeks and Albanians share a common ancestor?

>HAHAHA your family ran away from the war you filthy fucking kike mongrel rate bitch

My father made sure to kill his fair share of serbs before he left when he was in the UÇK

>I’ll decapitate you and throat fuck your corpse you mongrel shit.

lol you won't do anything, NATO would slap you around again

He was Albanian, stop coping

I unironically believe that every Albo in this thread is secretly a Serb with a vpn.

Attached: 1539516256845.jpg (640x583, 46K)

Always cracks me up. Thanks for the kek greekbro.
Just look at that: Bosnia 84, Albania 83, Turks 88. Being a mudshit automatically removes at least 10IQ points from you.

Attached: sensiblechuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

This.
Just so you know, serbs are more responsible for north macexonian losing their hellenic consciousness to slavic influences than albanians, with whom we thought together against the ottomans in 1821.
Their fucking yugoslavia and their serbic dominance in it is the reason.

Remove this post. Serbs dindu nuffin

Attached: delet.jpg (500x522, 33K)

What's it say?

Never you mind what it says.

Attached: paranoid pepe.png (112x112, 18K)

they dont want to just genocide Albanians , they want to kill everyone and rebuild from the ashes

It's alright serbbro, iam your ally, you cna trust me. Is it perhaps related to the albo genocided you lads did back int he 90's? Shit was fucked up but iunderstand why you did it, but most normalfags will be disgusted by that atrocity so you should probably keep quiet if you want more support int he upcoming war against albos.

Attached: 1557224677190.png (1094x771, 183K)

>it comes Gjergj Kastriot's crest.
And where does this crest come from? Oh yes, the Byzantine double eagle. Because this crest first appeared in the 15th century. The double headed eagle appeared in the 10th century. Cope more.

>I can show you pretty pictures saying Serbs and Greeks are dumb.
Then show it you bloody brainlet. I only take serious evidence, not cherrypicked comments.
>Why do you shitskins (not speaking to the actual Greeks) side with Serbs when genetically Greeks and Albanians share a common ancestor?
BWHAHAHAHA, what common ancestor you Islamised brainlet? We don't have Albanian ancestry. Your Arvanites are not ethnologically Albanian, and today they are less than the actual 1% of the entire population. Even at 1830, they were barely the 9% of the population of the newly conquered territories. In the entire Greek peninsula and western Anatolia (the latter inhabited largely by Greeks and almost no Turks even if being the central most part of the Ottoman Empire). And most Greeks are actual Greeks, so sorry for breaking that to you. Whatever commonalities we have in our ancestries is from Albanians having Greek ancestry. What should I tell about Foureira, the most prominent Albanian in Greece, who found out she's 70% Greek?

It's bullshit anyway.
>muh 6 gorillion refrigerator trucks

Attached: mim.jpg (853x960, 89K)

Even our 97 IQ points are significantly lowered. You know why. We have approximately 500k Albos with their 83 IQ shitskin intelligence indices. And together with the Pakis, they lower the average from what it should be 103 average for Greeks to 97. Albos and Bosnians are Paki-tier in intelligence. Pakis have 84. Albos are a point LOWER than that (BWHAHAHAHA!) and Bosnians are at 84. Like, why even bother proving you don't have a head full of literal feces?

Please also note that according to that map, Kosovo is Serbia, so you know, just saying. Kosovo shqips are even dumber and more animalistic than those in Albania.

Attached: 100% illyrian.jpg (640x427, 123K)

True and I believe its the case for the entire Western Europe. Average IQ would go up if we were to deport all non-Europeans.

Thats not the correct way to write. He's using his "from the woods" dialect

I imagine... Return of Radovan Karadzic when?

WAS serbia

Gheg? Tosk is the legitimate official dialect from what I understand.
Are these mutually intelligible? Would you say the difference is on the level of British vs. American English? Or are they more different?
PS Sorry about all the hate in the thread, I was just shitposting.

From my experience Albanians are more racially aware and conservative that Serbs. For that reason alone I will supports Albanians. There are Serbs who would accept a Christian/orthodox Negroe in their country but not an atheist or muslim Albanian. Such cucks they are.

>What should I tell about Foureira, the most prominent Albanian in Greece, who found out she's 70% Greek?

No surprise she is mostly Greek with that mutt appearance

cope, Sweden, Germany and what not have a ton of Turks and what not yet their average is still higher. Just accept you are retarded like everyone else in the region.

Exactly. The difference is that you import shitskins from the third world. Our politicians on the other hand literally just invited our Islamised brainlets from next door to bring our IQ six entire points down.

gheg is the dominant chad, tosk is the submissive incel

without gheg albanians there wouldnt be any war in kosovo to begin with - they'd just flee/settle like the incel tosks in greece

I don't know, it sounds like usual propaganda but still pretty funny.
>Here this already gloomy story gets even darker tones because there are indications that during the Kosovo war there was systematic, and generally very well organized attempts to hide the size of the crimes and remove traces.
>An American network named "American Radio Networks" published at the end of last year a very well documented report about a large number of Albanian bodies being burned in the high ovens of the Trepcka complex, and called upon the claims of two Special Operation Unit(JSO) members who claim they directly took part in this.
>Bodies were, according to the testemony of one of them who introduces himself as "Branko", set on put on rubber tracks used for putting coke and ore into the oven, and burned on a temperature several hundred degrees higher than the temperature in standard crematoriums.
>The idea was to destroy anything that could be used as proof, even microscopical DNA traces. "It wasn't about hiding them, but destroying them", says Branko, "so it's as if they never were". It's interesting that Branko claims that for body transport "smaller refrigeration units were used, usually those who are used for transporting milk and ice cream, with 20 or 30 bodies per tour". "We had to be careful that NATO doesn't see us, even though that slowed down our work", he explains.

Probably bullshit but still banter-worthy. Should be a video-game where you do this, kek

You piece of shit.
Nigger please. All it took was a little NATO bombing and a few massacres and 800k "chad ghegs" GTFO'd from our province. The same happened in Macedonia.

Like most Albanians? Because almost no Greek looks like that in reality. A 2-3% yes, but no more than that.
>cope, Sweden, Germany and what not have a ton of Turks and what not yet their average is still higher.
Turks are at 88. Albanians are at 83. And we have 500k Albanians. Ethnic Greeks have a 20 IQ point difference with Albanians regarding intelligence. In this, the 100,000 Pakis with their intelligence index of 84 are added. And our entire immigrant population is averaging 84 in regards to intelligence. And it's 1 million immigrants. These 1 million immigrants reduce the total in 97 IQ points. Also:
>Just accept you are retarded like everyone else in the region
Retarded... Hmmm, even if Greece has all the low IQ Islamised abominations, it has 97. Turkey is at 88. Albania is at 83. Bosnia is at 84. Since when are we retarded?

You should post chad shit.

>Giving the first detailed account of how the soldiers were captured March 31, Maj. Gen. David Grange said the gunner, sticking out the top of the armored vehicle, pulled back through the hatch as 50 rounds of gunfire struck the dark green Humvee and antitank rockets exploded nearby. The vehicle hit a ditch and then the engine, smoking from fire, stopped.

>Staff Sgt. Christopher J. Stone, the senior noncommissioned officer on board, radioed in his coordinates. "We're taking direct fire. . . . We're trapped, they're all around us. We can't get out."

>Moments later, the radio went dead. "Thinking their gunner had been hit by fire, and realizing they were surrounded by a superior force, Stone decided to surrender," Grange, commander of the Army's 1st Infantry Division, told reporters.

>As they stepped out of the Humvee, said Grange, the U.S. soldiers were knocked to the ground, kicked in the face and body and beaten so hard with rifles that one of the rifle butts broke off.

>The Yugoslav troops, with two-headed Eagle patches on their shoulders, pointed their rifles at the Americans' heads. They put hoods over the men's heads and handcuffs on their wrists. Speaking in English – which Grange interpreted as a sign that they were probably a Special Operations team – a few of the soldiers threatened to cut off one of their captives' ears.

Attached: hollywood vs serbia.jpg (500x715, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nUzdXoRH2H8
I'll put this here to balance it out. Also from what I see they did similar shit just were too brainlet and ended up setting mines on fire and bodies were still found.

Attached: 59899858_1129874407214011_8545444876911640576_o.jpg (1414x697, 124K)

KU JENI O PIDHA :)

Based JSO running shit

Attached: 50690853_559755887766744_7441535255981978257_n.jpg (714x714, 45K)

my condolences to every country that borders albanians

What is Albanian far right, Turkish patriots?

*I also have to add that education plays a role, even if small.

>Like most Albanians? Because almost no Greek looks like that in reality. A 2-3% yes, but no more than that.

You just said she was majority Greek, so it's the Greek ancestry where she would take most of her features from. Also I have been to Greece, a lot of you look like that. You're a mutt people so you can see all kinds of features in Greece.

>Turks are at 88. Albanians are at 83. And we have 500k Albanians. Ethnic Greeks have a 20 IQ point difference with Albanians regarding intelligence. In this, the 100,000 Pakis with their intelligence index of 84 are added. And our entire immigrant population is averaging 84 in regards to intelligence. And it's 1 million immigrants. These 1 million immigrants reduce the total in 97 IQ points

So much cope, you are low IQ as well just face it instead of trying to pass it off.

>Retarded... Hmmm, even if Greece has all the low IQ Islamised abominations, it has 97. Turkey is at 88. Albania is at 83. Bosnia is at 84. Since when are we retarded?

Since you can't run a country to save your life, since you were cucked by Turkey in Cyprus and so on. And yeah Albania is retarded too, the whole area is that is why it's such a shit hole.

This whole post is cope for the fact you lost the war and had to give up a massive chunk of your nation.

Hates towards albos is because during the independence wars albos collaborated countless times with the Ottomans against us, which is actually funny given the fact that most of them, especially the southern ones have illyrian ancestry which makes them our cousins. Also Turks had always political influence in Albania which gave the opportunity to add more fuel in the burning hate between us. It is a retarded situation, Greeks and Albanians should be friends

Why do dumb shqips think this is something we have a problem with? We lost to NATO? You don't fucking say?
You cucks will just never understand the Serb mentality. What matters to us is that we fought, lasting for 78 days and caving just because they started buttfucking our entire country and infrastructure.
We even got 1244 in the end you subhuman. Sure, the US wipes its ass with UNSC resolutions, but we got it on paper. Hell, that's even a semi-victory. Not to mention the pristine state of our Land Army after the war. They didn't hit anything that was mobile, the incompetent western cucks.

Attached: kzb.jpg (720x720, 68K)

The time for settling scores is coming and you feel it just as much as we do.

Attached: 60333431_1129799047221547_6586570598841843712_o.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Their main exports are drugs, organs, guns and humans.
They also have a peculiar sense of “honor” where if you insult someone even slightly their family wont stop until they exterminate your family out of existence, some feuds lasting for several decades, and entire generations of children living in forced captivity because they’ll get murdered in cold blood if they set foot outside their homes.

Sounds like you are a nigger. go back home.

>Why do dumb shqips think this is something we have a problem with? We lost to NATO? You don't fucking say?

You also lost to Croatia. Losing is just what you guys do. The only place you did kinda alright was Bosnia.

>You cucks will just never understand the Serb mentality. What matters to us is that we fought, lasting for 78 days and caving just because they started buttfucking our entire country and infrastructure.
>calling others cucks when you got cucked out of Krajina and Kosovo

>We even got 1244 in the end you subhuman. Sure, the US wipes its ass with UNSC resolutions, but we got it on paper. Hell, that's even a semi-victory. Not to mention the pristine state of our Land Army after the war. They didn't hit anything that was mobile, the incompetent western cucks.

Who gives a shit about paper, the facts on the ground is what matters. Such a cuck mentality, "but but we have paper and the UN". Well we have the land and the backing of a power. We are even fucking with you now by raiding the Serb enclaves while you sit impotently like a cuck.

Also yeah because you guys hid and NATO couldn't be bothered to send in Ground Forces. At least when you guys had to take us on you actually had to send in Ground forces. You surrendered without a ground invasion just because of a few bombs. If you had the balls to hold firm you probably would have won, NATO didn't have the support for ground troops and the wouldn't have been able to keep up the bombing forever.

Again with the Krajina memes oh my god it's so fucking tiresome.
Just go back to cleaning that toilet you rootless diaspora cuck.

Attached: kosovo in a nutshell.png (689x1349, 853K)

>You just said she was majority Greek, so it's the Greek ancestry where she would take most of her features from. Also I have been to Greece, a lot of you look like that. You're a mutt people so you can see all kinds of features in Greece.
Yes, but she would have an atypically looking Greek ancestor. Because even if she has 70% Greek ancestry she doesn't look like the vast majority of Greeks. And you've been in Greece you say. In what area? And what season?
>Since you can't run a country to save your life, since you were cucked by Turkey in Cyprus and so on. And yeah Albania is retarded too, the whole area is that is why it's such a shit hole.
Cucked by Turkey? You know we didn't cooperate with them right?

You mean the time for NATO and the US to slap you around again. Though on a serious note yeah you are probably right, the most retarded region in Europe will have another crack at killing each other and make their countries even more of a shithole.

Go back home Albo.

>If you had the balls to hold firm you probably would have won, NATO didn't have the support for ground troops and the wouldn't have been able to keep up the bombing forever.
Probably true tbqh, though serious threats were made("Belgrade will be as flat as this table"). The paper is important though, it gives us legitimacy to come back when the time is right, and it's getting righter and righter with every passing second.
NATO and US won't be here forever and you have yourselves made sure nobody here forgets what to do when they leave.

Attached: 1558883397501.jpg (500x375, 41K)

>Again with the Krajina memes oh my god it's so fucking tiresome.

You lost to Croatia, a country that didn't even have a proper army at the start. A country that had to smuggle guns in at the start. And you lost to them, and not only lost, were driven out.

>Just go back to cleaning that toilet you rootless diaspora cuck.

I have a decent job actually, but the funny thing is even if I was cleaning toilets I would earn more than you most likely and have better living standards.

>Yes, but she would have an atypically looking Greek ancestor. Because even if she has 70% Greek ancestry she doesn't look like the vast majority of Greeks.

lol cope

>And you've been in Greece you say. In what area? And what season?

Corfu and Skiathos, also I have seen Greeks here.

>Cucked by Turkey? You know we didn't cooperate with them right?

Yeah you didn't corporate, you did nothing. You just sat there like a cuck watching Cyprus get fucked by the Turks.

>What I am talking about is the 2/3 of Greeks that are clearly Arab or Egyptian and feel the need to hate Albanians because they have an identity crisis.
Except that your post if full of inaccurate crap that have been spewed millions of times on this board and has gotten stale. We are not 2/3 "Egyptians" or Arabs, kek. We are Greeks and indigenous in the area as normal. And we hate Albanians for all reasons. And we will hate you.

Like I said, so tiresome.
Why do you talk about things you don't know? Serbia never lost to Croatia in anything.
>but the funny thing is even if I was cleaning toilets I would earn more than you most likely and have better living standards.
True, yet I don't care. That's the difference between you and me. Do you also talk like this to your fellow shqips? Cause they are even poorer than I am.

>Corfu and Skiathos, also I have seen Greeks here
With the amount of tourists I don't think so m8.
>Yeah you didn't corporate, you did nothing. You just sat there like a cuck watching Cyprus get fucked by the Turks.
Ioannidis betrayed us you fucking diaspora Albo. If he didn't, then we would BTFO the Turks at ease.

lol why would I, it's a shithole. My family looks pretty Nordic (blonde hair, blue eyes) so desu I just plan on blending in here.

>Probably true tbqh, though serious threats were made("Belgrade will be as flat as this table").

They were just threats though, you had friends within NATO (Greece and Italy if I recall correctly) and once the Serb civilian death toll got high public support would have flipped because as much as you guys whined, as far as bombing campaigns go you head barely any civilian deaths.

>The paper is important though, it gives us legitimacy to come back when the time is right, and it's getting righter and righter with every passing second.

Keep on dreaming, you are an isolated country surrounded by NATO members. And Kosovo has a fat US base that they would never give up. You are just going to sit there for years and years with your paper.

The only way I could ever see you pulling it off is if Kosovo goes full retarded and kicks out the US and you flip to being pro-US.

>NATO and US won't be here forever and you have yourselves made sure nobody here forgets what to do when they leave.

lol NATO and the US will be there in the future too but keep on dreaming

Its called "Kanun" kokpidh and everyone who considers himself man and doesn't fully respect the only rules and laws that should ever exist, is no man at all.

>lol why would I, it's a shithole. My family looks pretty Nordic (blonde hair, blue eyes) so desu I just plan on blending in here
I'm all for shqips leaving the Balkans, I hope they all leave, but man, you sure do disgust me with that attitude. There's just something basically wrong with that.

Attached: get raped fag.jpg (448x600, 236K)

Pic related is the only way to solve the issues. Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached: the wisest sonic.jpg (1400x696, 142K)

Sonic Totem, thou wise one, will we ever rid ourselves of the arnaut scourge in our lands?

>My family looks pretty Nordic (blonde hair, blue eyes) so desu I just plan on blending in here.
If you're short-headed, aka branchycephalic, then no, you're not Nordic. If you have facial features thst aren't Nordic, you're not going to blend. And don't make excuses. Get back here.

>blonde hair, blue eyes
So is half my relatives, and in general, about 31% that has light hair and 38% that has light eyes (blue, gray, green and hazel). What's your point you're trying to get across?

BASED.
That's enough for me and this thread.
Good day gentlemen.

Attached: 1558272698336.jpg (327x316, 21K)

Those numbers don't like brother.

>turks a real country
A fictional country that brainwashes Greeks daily because deep down they know that once people start looking at the history of where they live and realize that for over 2,000 years that was a Greek clay, they will severe ties with that muslim shithole you call T*rkey.

>Why do you talk about things you don't know? Serbia never lost to Croatia in anything.

Yeah I am sure you just withdrew out of Krajina and all the Serbs left for the fun of it.

>True, yet I don't care. That's the difference between you and me. Do you also talk like this to your fellow shqips? Cause they are even poorer than I am.

I don't talk to other Albanians really, I am pretty well integrated into Norway. I am pretty detached from Albania as I was born here, it's just fun to mess with you Serbs.

>With the amount of tourists I don't think so m8.

There are lots of Greeks there too, also what's up with the fucking garbage, can you guys not organize a garbage collection system ?

>Ioannidis betrayed us you fucking diaspora Albo. If he didn't, then we would BTFO the Turks at ease.

lol sure you would have. Also Ioannidis was gone by the time of the second Turkish attack, Konstantinos Karamanlis was the PM at that time. You guys cucked out and Cyprus paid the price.

>They were just threats though, you had friends within NATO (Greece and Italy if I recall correctly) and once the Serb civilian death toll got high public support would have flipped because as much as you guys whined, as far as bombing campaigns go you head barely any civilian deaths.
>underestimating brainwashing
The Milosevic Hitler narrative is holding pretty well even today, let alone in '99 with no internet and questionable practices of our army. Belgrade probably wouldn't be flatenned but civilian bombing was already the primary practice of NATO for a while by the end of the war.
>The only way I could ever see you pulling it off is if Kosovo goes full retarded and kicks out the US and you flip to being pro-US.
They are already going full retard, though still not nearly enough. Patience, my friend
Will a war start this year