Feminist Hags are seething!

This lovely video was released by Channel 5:
twitter.com/channel5_tv/status/1132618639352377344
web.archive.org/web/20190529150809/https:/twitter.com/channel5_tv/status/1132618639352377344

Read the comments below the video. Feminists are seething. They know that they will lose all their (already low) value. Young marriage is the only way to defeat feminism and get a submissive and virgin wive.

Attached: kkkkk.jpg (358x521, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-20/couple-with-a-larger-age-gap-happier/9680764
archive.fo/HEoVo
youtube.com/watch?v=R-0izaK4Cxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This pic is a compilation of the subhumans who complain about the happy couple.

Attached: go.jpg (1840x2872, 1023K)

To further scientifically substantiate this:
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-20/couple-with-a-larger-age-gap-happier/9680764

>Young marriage is the only way to defeat feminism and get a submissive and virgin wive.
agree.

WE'VE BEEN LIED TO by JEWISH Feminists & social engineers.
Our forefathers married women this age for 10,000 years.

16yo Women:
>Peak fertility
>Flawless skin
>youthful energy
>impressionable (will grow together & bond)
>Not old and bitter
OH NO NO NO.
You cant have that Goy.
You've got to wait for her to "find herself"
She needs to sleep with AT LEAST 25+ guys
> archive.fo/HEoVo
-_-
The PROBLEM with that is,
All the statistical data shows,
>WAY higher divorce rates
>WAY higher cases of single mothers
>More women report as "Unhappy"
>Higher female suicide as the approach 30
>Huge increase in STDs
Slutting around seems to break something emotionally inside people.
They cant truly connect anymore (less after each partner).
Older women hearts harden.
That fairy-tale true love becomes impossible.

And on top of all this,
Women are being told that make $25ph doing some shit job,
is more "meaningful" than being a mother.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
These subversive Jewish theories are destroying western civilization!!!

TL:DR
there is Nothing wrong with marrying a 16yo women.
In fact it gives you both the best chance at having a long happy marriage.

*fixed typo

Roasties can't into pair bonding. It can only happen at a young age. It's why the divorce rate and infedility are so high these days. That's why the kikes push sexual promiscuity, they know it destroys society.

Attached: f9a269c.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

this is the one thing sandniggers have 100% correct. note their long-lasting, loyal marriages where they have lots of children. note the complete lack of feminism and the strong conservative values.

it's because they marry their women young

girls with daddy issues challenging the seething horde

Attached: age gap.png (629x554, 54K)

squat team to the rescue

Attached: squat team.png (625x355, 35K)

>grooming

I see this word used a lot but what exactly does it mean? It is used in the same manner as "rape." It is too vague and encompasses any male behavior that is sexually-oriented.

Well they certainly not doing the English any favors in regards to their oral health stereotypes

It means making the young person like them. You know, like courting except grooming holds a negative connotation to it.

Feminism is a lost cause anyway

Attached: Chanty.jpg (1058x586, 94K)

>their fucking teeth m8

Attached: numale.jpg (596x623, 289K)

Unfortunately, most christcucks are against it as well. They do not understand that they are the enablers of the feminists.

feminism is funny becuase the word feminism means femininity "feminine woman" yet all woman attracted to the movement of feminism are the least feminine woman you can find.

even if, putting them with old men is retarded. In my opinion and statistically anything past 10-15 years difference will be really unstable.

Agree with the arguments supporting this. Would not feel comfortable with my 16yo daughter marrying a 40 yo man. What type of man is single in his 40s+ anyhow?

i think they'd be less offended if the man wasn't so fat and ugly

>one thing
Jow Forums agrees with Islam on 90% of the issues

The ideal would be traditional arranged marriages 16yo f/ 18yo m

16f 20+m is the next best thing,
men should also be virgins before marriage

>Peak fertility
This is false, most 16 yos would have trouble with live birth. Although to be fair most 20 yos these days would have trouble with this because their hips start forming too early and too fast causing them to be too small due increased intake of onions and other xenoestrogen products without the sufficient amount of animal based nutrients.

he's a fucking nonce. her scummy mum let him groom her.

imagine the smell

>tfw i wasted my teen years playing video games and smoking weed
>tfw I will never experience teen love (never had) because im too old now
how do I cope /b/ros
youtube.com/watch?v=R-0izaK4Cxo

Attached: 5632145.png (840x854, 406K)

Nah this is bullshit. I agree with an age gap, but they both need to be adults. Can you imagine their dating life?
>hey babe how about dinner and a movie?
>Oh yay! lets go to Fridays and then we can see Pokemon!
>oh...yeah...okay sweety. Anything for you.
fuck that shit. Dude is borderline pedo. There is a lot of truth in this thread but that gap is too big. She isnt out of highschool yet, has no idea of what life is really like and she is to be a wife? When he dies in 20 years (60s) she will be 36 and turn right into a roastie, likely burn through his life insurance and sxrew over her kids

Hit the gym. Its never too late

Holy shit her teeth. Bongland you need to do something

>>their fucking teeth m8

tthis

i'd take a 30 year old whore over a 16 year old with teefus like that. wait. nvm. i dont want either. but if i HAD TO CHOOSE, ya know, i'd take the 30 year old whore with nice teeth.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

He's not borderline he fucking is one. It says he was her mums friend and became close to the children over the years.

How the fuck are her teeth so bad...wtf is she dipping them in yellow paint every night?

I'm fit, i look better than the average and I make more money than the average romaniancucks. The problem is that i'm 24 now and girls my age are either roasties or poisoned by feminism.
If there are any underage b& guys here, pls take adavantage of your age and find a gf that you can grow with so you won't have to stick with roasties like everybody else.

This is why I'm a wizard. All the manhate.

Attached: wizzard.jpg (435x571, 42K)

Honestly its like all of the people with bad teeth automatically get their own TV shows. Everyone I know has great teeth. I've never even seen teeth that bad irl.

She wants to send in the Russians?

STOP POSTING BLACK PILLS

Attached: 1551221842324.jpg (540x540, 17K)

Read this article, you're wrong.

Ones who are divorced because their roastie wives couldn't stay off the disco stick..

>24
Youre barely an adult user. Now is the time to find your bride. You haven't entered your prime.

I trust you that those teeth are an extreme form of gobblinism. But why the fuck is it always bongland?

So poor decision makers and cucks. Gotcha. Thanks

this fucking roastie cunt probably fully supports trans kids like Desmond

Attached: grooomgrooom.png (371x102, 12K)

poisoned by feminism? In romani?
You should come to spain, you would shit your pants

kek

>gender is a spectrum
age is a spectrum
*dabs*

She's already pumped out 2 kids for him, and will potentially have another 10 more. Her teeth can be fixed via eating liver and organ meat and getting off the sugar drinks, and dental care. A roasties nasty used up vagene and 1 child policy is trash!

>pseudoscience
If you make a ridiculous statement, try to prove it.

It's really hard to find them when you are enlightened. You can instantly see through their bullshit. Not to mention that the good ones are taken already and the leftovers are roasties, NPCs or landwhales.
I have to admit that the situation is not as bad as in the west but most of them still think they are entitled to everything just because they fuck with you

More than half of young 16 yr old girls are ready to start birthing babies. Many people are very strong "farm stock" who never get sick and are designed to work hard and have giant families.

Others, who have more sensitivity, should wait until marriage after age 18 until they "marry for love" which has always been a rarity.

The "peasant stock" people who don't really care who they marry as long as they fuck and pump out babies should be encouraged to do so. When the baby factory women opt out of childbirthing, they take up jobs meant for men, spread STDs, just become consumerist idiots and waste resources.

You can fix most of social problems by NOT allowing women to work outside the home unless they have at least 2 children. The price of labor would go up, and many more men would be employed in jobs that could support a family.

Attached: 1523375679047.png (998x1134, 197K)

Those comments are funny.
>GROOMING GROOMING
>AH SEE HE GROOMED HER
>GROOOOOOOMING
Yeah that's right, he flirted with her mum and made her jelly yet impressed the girl enough to make her wanna be with him and cuck her mum.
Couldn't possibly be due to women getting wet.

Because we have an underclass that are deliberately kept dosile and compliant via a diet that would literally kill most animals within months. The bottom of the working class basically live on chips, coca-cola and anything else containing sugar. Then they have higher rates of drinking and smoking from the age of 11-12. They're totally fucked nutritionally, by design. The biggest sugar companies worldwide are British owned.

Can one of you autistic faggots cross reference their tweeting history and find examples of them praising Desmond Is Amazing? It would make a great infographic. Posts of them reeeeing over this juxtaposed with posts of them celebrating Desmond.

Then we can make the argument that they think grooming is OK as long as it's the LGBT+ community doing it to young boys. Personally, I disagree with you faggots who think there's nothing wrong with a 44 year old dating a 16 year old, but I also think it's creepy as fuck for Desmond to be stripping in gay clubs.

Let's get to work, retards.

how is it currently in spain? I heard that its not very good.

I heard that women are walking naked down the streets protesting against the sexualization of females....

Attached: 1543883429075.jpg (573x493, 43K)

man that has always been how the women are, and east girls just want to treat them like the old ways, you know... hold the door and stuff thats nice, even paying dinners thats our part.
Feminism is when they feel like telling you how many guys she has sucked dick to or seeing here whore eveybody at the disco.
You are fine user.

Attached: 1535636074813m.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

>britbongs
In other news, water is wet

Attached: 1555193690464.png (667x607, 512K)

>>impressionable (will grow together & bond)
>16 yo
Once they hi 19, they feel the urge to jump on the cock carousel. Don't be naive.

Attached: 1556204872426.jpg (600x315, 27K)

Attached: 1557011152354.jpg (1280x837, 259K)

>gross...gross
>yes bigot, the anus is a sex organ
>progress means teaching eating ass in school
>t. glitterbeard

forgot pic

Attached: glitterbeard.png (885x176, 33K)

Maybe you should join a church, or some type of club or recreationsl sports. I have a feeling your looking in the wrong places. Also, have reasonable expectations. If your a 6/10, don't expect a 10/10. Find a pretty girl, start a workout regimen and eat healthy with her. Don't be black pilled about women.

>Hit the gym. Its never too late
>The problem is that i'm 24 now and girls my age are either roasties or poisoned by feminism.

you are missing the whole point of this this 44 year old guy's technique: MOMS.

befriend 30-40 year old single moms(who have daughters). befriend the moms in a totally nonsexual way. help them out. get them to love you. get them to think of you as a perfect gentleman/neighborly fellow who helps out/looks out for their family. get them to think of you as 'perfect husband material' but are 'too young' for them but not 'too old' for their daughters. if you do it right/pick the right single moms they'll end up encouraging their daughters to pursue you to live vicariously through their daughters and the daughters will pursue you to one-up their mothers and steal their crush(you).

this guy, as retarded as he seems, and as fucked up as his teeth are, obviously played these women just like this.

i have never pursued a woman more than 4-5 years younger than me, but i always ended up winning over the moms too which can be good or bad depending on the mother-daughter relationship. some girls will not like it if their moms like you, but some will literally get jealous of their moms crushing on you and compensate by getting more attached to you.

women are goof'd m8

Attached: emmarobertssosorry.gif (499x280, 1.67M)

mhh. I smoke alot but my teeth are fine but I get your point. Sugar is aids for teeth.
It just fits the stereotype that British teeth are missformed and unnatural.

Attached: 1556918297471.jpg (839x750, 112K)

Attached: 1559157138502.jpg (1126x893, 945K)

I'll keep looking but I don't have high hopes. Most of them have also been slutified by "celebrities", "influencers", shitty movies like Fifty Shades of Shit etc. Modern culture is slowly destroying traditional women.
I've been thinking about visiting the library or book shops more often or even the gym. A club or a bar is filled with roasties so they are out of question. Church is also out of question unless I want to hook up with an old lady lol.
Not sure how easy it would be to find a single mother with a daughter that is older than 16-17. You are right about women logic tho. I'd rather just look directly for a girl.

>Her teeth can be fixed via eating liver and organ meat
huh? care to explain?

Everything everyone is saying is nice and all, but once you're out of their circles and environments, where does one interact with 16 yos to maybe gf one
t. 25 yo male

>taking dental hygiene advice from a brit

Gay pride day Madrid(pic related)
Not naked, but we have evey year a Feminist Strike about rights already given to them 60 years ago..
You are way better than us, trust me.

Attached: orgullo-gay.jpg (720x868, 43K)

They might have screwed up teeth, but they have to Aryan tier blue eyed children.

>Not naked, but we have evey year a Feminist Strike about rights already given to them 60 years ago..
Sound exactly like what a woman would do...

Well, it's legal.

Wow besides the teeth shes fucking cute.

This conversation is also very funny.

Attached: goo.jpg (952x1093, 171K)

Why do Brits have such ugly teeth? Don''t they know what a toothbrush is?

>Why are men not into old whores like us?

Attached: gooo.jpg (853x837, 79K)

>tfw found my current wife when we were both 18, both virgins, we're 26 now

Attached: download.png (1280x1280, 188K)

"In today's news older men will have a successful relationship with a woman if she is a young virgin"
"Here's Tom with the weather"

lmao yeah I hear high school sweethearts work super well for people.
Like young girls in a free western society totally don't get bored between 16-22 and just straight up and leave or anything.

Unironically based and redpilled.
There should be a rule that lets you shoot these fuckers.

"White Terror" 2.0 when?
pic related

Attached: Mass grave of Communist vermin in Estépar,Burgos.jpg (4852x3280, 3.14M)

Explain your reasoning behind that comment, sir.

Adescamento

Hur e det att bo i Åland?

No way That shrek dude is 44. He’s Pushing 60.

Either way This is gross. She should be with a boy her own age.

Pic. Here are also a lot of christuck idiots who are constantly shouting "pedo". Even if you talk about 16 year olds.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (874x409, 38K)

>She should be with a boy her own age
Why?

Attached: oo.jpg (527x526, 28K)

LMAO. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

I just happen to know one with a 14-year old daughter.
Long-term plan initiated.

t.femanon here.
Coming from someone in a relationship with a much much older man, this is absolute degeneracy,, don't fall for this,, next they will be telling you 12years old is a ok. 16 is not mature for a female or a Male in the modern world. He is taking advantage and she is still a child regardless of what her body looks like in a few years she will realise this is wrong. We all hate feminists but they are right about this.

cunt

Someone should just shout islamophobia in twitter to see their reaction. Aisha was nine when the marriage with Muhammad was consumed.

Expected this from a trad larper

>squat team
BLYETTTTTTT!

Hoes mad!

>not wanting to see detective pikachu.
Get the fuck off this site, roastie.

16 is legal age of consent
not ok

You have to argue that 16 is not the age of consent then.

Checked