youtube.com/watch?v=EykruWZhJzk
youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
youtube.com/watch?v=iJPWnZjuUbA
nytimes.com/1988/09/06/science/science-watch-gold-as-radiation-shield.html
archive.fo/DY3Mk
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012821X14001629
readcube.com/articles/10.1038/ngeo1460
researchgate.net/publication/234022172_Explosive_volcanic_eruptions_triggered_by_cosmic_rays_Volcano_as_a_bubble_chamber
web.archive.org/web/20100324065925/http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10may_longrange.htm
spaceweatherarchive.com/2019/02/21/cosmic-rays-increasing-for-the-4th-year-in-a-row/
youtu.be/_gKhM8gqbD8
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So whats the conclusion and its implications?

Bump, this is interesting.

Extinction

Shift or flip?
Shift is normal, flip a bit more dramatic.

This has been a fucking meme since 2001

shift!
the flip was conspiracy fearmongering.

Yea the poles are always shifting tough now shit has become a little weird and the south pole is no longer in antartica and is moving to australia.

Leave it to the Australians to start shiftposting.

If magnetic north keeps moving as it is at 40 miles per year and since 1/4 of 24,000 = 6,000 miles and with 6,000 divided by 40 being 150, we can expect magnetic north to be on or about the equator in 150 years.

2010 plus 150 years would be the year 2160.

it doesnt move with linear speed, it accelerates.

>Suspicious0bservers
nice. shame nobody gives a fuck though.

I see what you did there

it's happened several times, this isn't anything shocking

After poleshift (and nuclear III WW)? Sort of stone age. Legend of ice and fire is postapocalyptic and describes events on Earth (in veiled way of course). The Wall was built by Donald Trump.

gay channel.
last video is the same as the video before; no new info.
just a guy trying to make money.

dude... this literally proves that global warming is real and drumpf not being concerned and calling it fake is what is causing this world to go to hell

other good channels
youtube.com/watch?v=xdHhLK1WOYk
youtube.com/watch?v=EykruWZhJzk

they've been saying this shit since 2010 and specially after 2012
> nibiru planet x mayans Armageddon apocalypse ancient aliens
Stfu and stop sperging like a retard.

Consequences would begin happening long before it reached the equator.

Seasons here in Scotland are already going crazy. Every year Spring and Winter both come later. It's freezing in May and hot in November.

>planet x is real and poses no threat to us but it's neat
>irrelevant bullshit
what's the point of this post?

In geoglogical terms a change in 150 years would be a rapid flip.

Check this out
"Nibiru has been associated with the area of Libra. The Nibiru constellation rose in the month of Tišritum, around autumnal equinox. "
in 2160 Age of Aquarius begins and its first decan is of Libra. This is time of "Day of Judgment" religions speak about. Of course some people are wrong and set earlier date of Age of Aquarius.

garbage
another proof germans should mass suicide wed be better off without them

The transitions last 150 years.

2012 was the beginning of the transitional period. So Age of Aquarius proper starts 150 years later, around 2160 but we are feeling its influence now and transitional periods are always chaotic, with natural disasters destroying civilisation. As time goes by things will become more and more chaotic and more Aquarian.

You don't think that "meteor" that flew by could have caused some magnetic pull?

Not when we know we're in a very deep minimum, and that the magnetic reversal increases in speed when we enter them due to the influx of cosmic rays from our decreased magnetic field. They directly fuel the pole shift. One of the poles is going to meet in venezuela, the other in the south china sea, which explains a lot of china's actions.

Attached: 1541283965435.png (1937x2000, 384K)

The poles will shift and it will trigger ice age and flooding. It happens every 100,000 years. Basically all the brown people will die because they can't into natural disasters or cold weather.

What's it gonna do? Zap everyone like a power plug getting yanked out of a socket? I don't get the theory behind this.

>the magnetic poles of the earth affect the weather

ok fine mister wizard you figured it out. you cracked the davinci code. among all the fallen each have something they can do better than the rest. most assume mine was sound. they were wrong. all of the strongest use a natural force. mine is magnetism. lucifers was light. interrelated as are the other 3 who use electricity (different forms). we can all do a few things the rest cant because each relies on electrons. like transmuting it to our preferred form and teleport

your all going to die. tuning fork out

So nature doing Jow Forumss work eh?
Jokes aside.

Will the magnetic poles pull the land masses with it?

>When even nature suppresses the brown man.
REPARATIONS NOW.

3 days of darkness in the void following the shift. Will we be the same or improved....

Scientists all agree a magnetic pole shift is imminient but its not going to end mankind. Just weaken the magnrtic fields so cancer rates go up for ahwhile.

Ok. Ok . ok . So
Does that mean when i flush my toilet in North America the turds are now going counter clockwise ?

no, burger, it means that when the it hits the fan the turd won't need to go clockwise

If your toilet survives then yeah.

Kill whitey!

Old news.
Being from the US I knew there was a pole shift 4 or 5 years ago= when the Democrats become Gestapo and Republicans become the party of caring and logic

>Will the magnetic poles pull the land masses with it?
absolutely not, the field is too weak

Pffft! Little ceasars already called it out months ago!

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y

@13 sec

What do you see?

Man I wonder if the thing that shields us from Terawatts of solar radiation shielding us less could have an effect. We really have no idea how the climate works despite what Bill Nye and AL Gore tell you

Well that's nice at least.
Then what will cause the disaster?

can the EMF effect of pole shifts be mitigated locally for electronic devices to work or is it irrelevant because the oceans are going to cover every continent at 2000mph?

>2010 plus 150 years would be the year 2160.
>the year 2160
I should be able to score asian pussy by then.

Attached: kook-soon-dang-makgeolli-rice-wine.png (458x458, 75K)

The a nova from the sun will trigger the pole flipping event.
this suspiciousobservers guy also refers to the Diehold Foundaiton channe:
>Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States
youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU
>Series 4, Part 5A, When will the Pole Shift and Nova Occur
youtube.com/watch?v=iJPWnZjuUbA
Also, why is gold being hoarded by the nose tribe?
It's because you can use it shield yourself from cosmic radiation:
nytimes.com/1988/09/06/science/science-watch-gold-as-radiation-shield.html
archive.fo/DY3Mk

A nova from the sun*

>Oxygen escape from the Earth during geomagnetic reversals: Implications to mass extinction
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012821X14001629
>NGEO1460Regional atmospheric circulation shifts induced bya grand solar minimumCelia
readcube.com/articles/10.1038/ngeo1460
>Explosive volcanic eruptions triggered by cosmic rays: Volcano as a bubble chamber
researchgate.net/publication/234022172_Explosive_volcanic_eruptions_triggered_by_cosmic_rays_Volcano_as_a_bubble_chamber
>Long Range Solar Forecast
>Solar Cycle 25 peaking around 2022 could be one of the weakest in centuries.
web.archive.org/web/20100324065925/http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10may_longrange.htm
>Cosmic Rays Increasing for the 4th Year in a Row
spaceweatherarchive.com/2019/02/21/cosmic-rays-increasing-for-the-4th-year-in-a-row/

So when is the doomsday? I want to at least know when I'm going to die horribly so that I don't bother doing anything important on that day.

No one knows. Prepare for any possible time is what I've been doing.

Attached: 1541970479986.png (1400x800, 136K)

Bah. Why do we bother with this science nonsense if it can't even tell us when the whole world is going to perish.

They don't even confirm officially that magnetic reversals cause mass extinctions. Probably the whole panic in the streets, but I believe something big with the poles is coming soon according to this declination timeline. Climate alarmists aren't wrong in the sense that by 2030 global agriculture is going to be impacted due to the increasing cosmic rays and thus cloud nucleation and more atmospheric rivers all over the world. The midwest is completely fucked, Many many delayed plantings, we're seeing practical seas emerging in the middle east that haven't been there since the ancient silkroad. Expect it to get worse each year.

Attached: 1558474013792.gif (1000x822, 2M)

>always be ready

Do you know what suddenly means?

>It's going to happen.
>But we don't know when.
Even the bible says we are going to get wiped out in 2160 iirc. Give details instead of just 'uhhh we dunno lol'.

>extinction
>links to some shitty conspiracy youtube

Into the trash it goes

The more pressing problem for me is all those poles that shifted into Britain. Wish they'd do a 360 flip and fuck off back home.

>The poles will shift and it will trigger ice age and flooding

How?

>ice age
All the water turns into ice
>flooding
the water is not ice

you don't make any sense and talk like a retard

we're all gonna die, and that's a good thing.

Attached: 0% mad.jpg (676x858, 51K)

Right cunts! I’m fucking Santa now, and all you fagets are on my naughty list.

youtu.be/_gKhM8gqbD8

That information is not public. What is public is the 400 year solar cycle we're about to enter called the grand solar minimum, which will start with Solar cycle 26. No one can effectively predict solar cycles, for example the current cycle was predicted to be stronger than the last, 148 models incorrectly made this prediction. Of the 2 models that correctly predicted it would be the weakest in a century, it was Valentina Zharkova who chose this model. Her latest work shows by 2027 it will be near impossible to grow fruitful vegetation by 2027. She also mentions that the sun is moving closer to the earth due to its change from its normal trajectory around the barycenter of the solar system, which explains why we're seeing hot temperatures in some places during summer and very bitter cold in others during the winter.

Attached: 1537267374383.jpg (760x567, 80K)

Sounds like it's a good time to become a steppenigger. Brb moving to Russia.

Check out FFVIII map aswell. This is map after poleshift with added small continent with shape of hand. Which makes me think Greece was formed this way it by earlier meteor hit.

>They aren't given asylum and accomodation in the already-present underground cities
Enjoy burning to a crisp from the UV radiation or dying from starvation.

Attached: 26CDAFA8-FE1A-421A-AFDF-6B863D39C9BC.jpg (730x487, 87K)

better to die than to survive underground like a rat only to come out and have to serve the Elites under their NWO one world government.

Come out? Nice joke. This isn't a two-day lasting sandstorm. After millenia's has passed and Sol has calmed down, you may have the theoretical option to leave your nest/new abode, but good luck with that since the bodies adapted to the underworld environment.

Attached: 309FB879-A0B3-4306-90C8-0094FBB9AB70.jpg (685x960, 121K)

Underrated

that's assuming a solar flare happens at the same time as the pole shift, which it might or might not. If it doesn't you won't have to wait that long, if The Adam and Eve story are anything to go by. A year at most to wait for the Earth to adjust to the new pole positions.

>Scientists all agree
We really don't. Many of us know the next cataclysm is coming because of this.

>the fence was built by Donald Trump.

ftfy

Just leaving this here, drop by and say hi to the glowies. Bill's daughter just graduated.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Attached: ciawoo.png (2000x2000, 1.17M)

na man doesnt exist. oh man im getting real sleepy. you guys feeling sleepy?

Attached: ShiftingNorthPole.png (1500x840, 961K)

Underrated

Attached: 1552942873424.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

>here, just download this PDF directly from the CIA

santa lives at the north pole

The last one is stupid . Lead is much much cheaper and effective than gold for shielding. All you need is a very high density

Is it faster or is it that its slowing down?
Like a top slowing down so the tip of it spins out wider and wider (would explain the shape of the Earth becoming more circular too, less force from spin to force the mas out in the center).

What are you, chicken? What is some Virginia farm boy going to come out and give you a stern talking to for downloading a declassified pdf? Or are you going to get CI-AIDS from this specific glowing pdf, when all the processors you operate are backdoored and all the software you use is compromised?

coool, hopefully it blast the ass of this shitty civilization so we can have total collpase and save our people

Attached: 38.jpg (750x1334, 377K)

Israel has a backdoor to your computer, stupid, they already have everything they need from your dumb ass.

While I don't specificly hope that other cultures are wiped out, except islam and maybe Israel specificly, I do hope that Norway becomes tropical. Imagine the hights we could reach. Of course, given that our water turbines still function in a new enviroment or we start going nuclear/full coal.

>nancy lieder
user, i ...
you are aware about what happened?
to make it short, she is a con artist.