Reading the history of ancient Greece, the roman empire and ancient Europe in general...

Reading the history of ancient Greece, the roman empire and ancient Europe in general. Made me realize the amount of degradation happening in modern day EU.
>Rome being destroyed by immigrants
>Athens with immigrants and shitty politicians
How could you guys let this happen? How could you flood your beautiful history with sand niggers and their fucked up pedophilic rulers?
Most importantly, what are you guys going to do to preserve your culture?
>inb4 poo in the loo take care of your country first
I'm just sad to see such culture destroyed by illegals. I would love to visit Rome, Greece and see it first hand. But now when i think of it, all that comes to my mind are Arabic/Urdu speaking niggers enjoying coffee on the streets.

Attached: shutterstock_93975025-600x761.jpg (600x761, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the worst part about Jow Forums is everybody has the share this place with me

Attached: 1539476551314.jpg (430x476, 26K)

Why you fucking shitskin trying to kiss whities asses ? Stop pandering to cumskins you always remain a shitskin to them no matter what... Now kill yourself you curry shitskin

The paki-Indian rivalry is deep

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: E8D3F42F-3F7A-438F-9682-8C87EBD653E1.jpg (413x395, 20K)

why people believe greeks and romans were brown ?

>How could you guys let this happen? How could you flood your beautiful history with sand niggers and their fucked up pedophilic rulers?
We never got the choice
Since WW2 our countries have been mostly just puppets controlled from elsewhere. Attempting to organize is punished harshly or quickly co-opted. Those who do not accept the punishment or co-opting get disappeared or shot.
>what are you guys going to do to preserve your culture?
How do you preserve what is already mostly gone? We can make a new culture when we get our freedom back.

Nonce british lads will catch ya

Because now they're catholic and the people who are judging their "whiteness" are seething formerly protestant atheist americans.

because of brownwashing of history in TV and video games

Attached: hqdefault(9).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>We never got the choice

Such a cuck mentality, we had the choice, we could have risen up a dozen times and stopped this. We could stop it right now if even 10% of the white population formed a vanguard and resisted.

I'm not saying we can't rise up and stop it
I'm just saying that it wasn't our choice to get fucked and have our countries destroyed
Do what you can to fix things, but don't blame yourself for the choices of others

>I'm just saying that it wasn't our choice to get fucked and have our countries destroyed

Sitting back and letting something happen is a choice.

>Do what you can to fix things, but don't blame yourself for the choices of others

You should blame yourself if you sit back and whine instead of fighting as hard as you can to stop it.

Attached: 335.jpg (766x534, 128K)

I never said we weren't fighting
But it is difficult to fight those who try to hide and make others do their dirty work, and the recent Dutch attempts have been shot down or co-opted

Doesnt look classical

why do you believe you were rumanz? too ashamed of your actual ancestors? imagine being rhis cucked and bluepilled.

They were mostly olive skinned like most people in the Mediterranean area so if you class that as white then sure they were white. Though there will be the exceptions who will look really nordic white and some who look darker.

>I never said we weren't fighting

We aren't really fighting, most people are just sitting back and letting this happen. Even the far right is mostly cucked as fuck.

>But it is difficult to fight those who try to hide and make others do their dirty work, and the recent Dutch attempts have been shot down or co-opted

It's not hard if there are enough of you willing to take direct action. But the problem is that most people are cucked, they either don't care, are naive enough to think there will be a political solution or are on board with it.

are you confusing him for a Romanian?

why do you “we wuz” like niggers?
no, they werent sub-saharan but they didnt get skin cancer while marching and working under the sun either

Attached: EB77C60F-1840-4806-8037-9F69160E751F.jpg (853x1024, 136K)

based indo-aryan OP

>newfag bantz

Attached: nothx.jpg (660x440, 186K)

>by immigrats
by immigrant christians aided by jews and their jewish cult

The stronger civilization always conquers the weaker one. When Greece and Rome where strong they conquered. When they were weak they were conquered.

This is simply another one of nature's test. Should whites succeed, neat another few centuries of the light of civilization shinning, should they fail, another dark age before someone rediscovers western civilization and thinks "damn these guys are cool" like what happened during the renaissance.

It happened before (medieval dark ages) and it will happen again. At least until humans learn.

Attached: the cycle continues.png (543x474, 278K)

>Athens with immigrants and shitty politicians
Immigrants in Ancient Athens had no political rights, even if I they bred with a native the offspring wouldn't have rights either.

history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

/thread