Wait, why don’t you beleive in the holocaust, user?

Wait, why don’t you beleive in the holocaust, user?
Isn’t it obviously true?

Give me a single reason to beleive it is a lie.

Attached: 934276FC-FCA4-496C-8B74-F48FA6D88CB5.png (750x732, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
nytimes.com/1989/11/12/weekinreview/ideas-trends-auschwitz-revisionism-an-israeli-scholar-s-case.html
archive.li/tbXAJ
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/12/20/truce-battle-soul-american-white-nationalism
archive.li/xND3z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
archive.li/YklU5
youtube.com/watch?v=kNb1MZbqalk
historiography-project.org/1981/05/16/deborah-lipstadt-acknowledges/
archive.li/VKc4w
jta.org/1990/04/24/archive/holocaust-scholar-denies-notion-that-nazis-made-soap-from-jews
archive.li/UxiM6
articles.latimes.com/2001/may/20/books/bk-144/2
archive.is/G41kX
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
archive.is/AQVH8
youtube.com/watch?v=4KEXjQL-6uk
theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/12/secondworldwar.world
archive.org/details/TheconfessionsOfKurtGerstein/page/n1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Give me a single reason to beleive it is a lie.

You couldn't even spell the word right, but you could build an engine made of glass.

I am schizophrinec an I think I can creticize piople.
Kys retard.

>germany admits holocaust
>but the doors!
Cant argue with flat earthers.

>water boarded Muslims admit to 9/11
Jews are innocent, goyim!

You forgot to >

>user sees giant black cocks everywhere
What did he mean by this?

I can understand why people deny it because there is a bunch of obvious bullshit mixed in with stories of Jews simply getting shot or starved and it is codified into to laws in Europe as well as use it as the foundational myth of an aggressive, money grubbing colony in Palestine.

As an American though I prefer to point out that saving them has turned out to be a major mistake and they simply don't act like a people that barely survived the brink of destruction. The people around the world we have bombed don't hate white Americans like the Jews do.

Maybe he didn't.

Attached: 1559354334678.jpg (1024x902, 114K)

Did I though? Or are you just some schizo who thinks he is psychic?

>no check’d
>100% wreck’d
Lmao

If this is your best reason then you have really poor critical thinking skills.

Millions of bodies are burned every day - why is it impossible to creamate 340. You just need enough ovens..

Stacking small bodies - a third were children, and most were undernourished peasants, little old ladies and so on, not hulking modern Americans. So an oven that does one full grown large man can easily do two or three kids..

They used slave labour to move the bodies - then killed the slaves when they finished. And not all were killed in the camps, or even killed by gassing, and not all were cremated - probably half were burned. So this graphic is using false numbers.

And how can it be impossible to kill that many Jews when the war killed ten times that many people in the same time? It isn’t hard to kill large numbers of people in mass shootings and in concentration camps.

Elmo isn’t stupid.

Take off your memeflag

Attached: 1559427358384.jpg (308x308, 25K)

That’s actually a real flag.
You are probably less than 400 years old so you have never seen it.

If there was a plan to kill all Jews, why would the Nazis waste time building camps, transporting prisoners to and from these camps, dedicating manpower to manning and guarding these camps etc. when they could have just put a bullet in their head on sight and save tons of money and manpower, as well as kill even more Jews in a much more efficient and effective manner?

Attached: 8CAF2DBD-7A21-4422-AEA4-FBDEFD90FA36.png (640x640, 111K)

Stop making shitty '''''''''''bait'''''''''''''' threads. If you want people to give you an infodump on the holocaust just ask for it, or look in the archives. Stop with this retarded ''hurr durr I am retarded haha, I am a liberal prove me wrong'' bullshit.

>I do believe that it happened. However, I also believe that it shouldn't be used as a "get-out-of-critcism-free" card by Jewish people. You have a problem with that explanation, Shaniqua?

Attached: holocaust-00693.jpg (750x750, 446K)

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

I don't believe in the Holocaust because I read the New York Times, LA Times, and Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Get MSM-pilled.

Yehuda Bauer and Georges Wellers lowered the number of dead at Auschwitz from 4million to 1.5million.
nytimes.com/1989/11/12/weekinreview/ideas-trends-auschwitz-revisionism-an-israeli-scholar-s-case.html
archive.li/tbXAJ

SPLC says Buchenwald prisoners weren’t skinned to make lampshades.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/12/20/truce-battle-soul-american-white-nationalism
archive.li/xND3z

A search for human lampshades. Finds his sample made from cow skin, but believes the story anyway. Lucius Clay testified the damning evidence used in the Nuremberg Trials were goat skin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
archive.li/YklU5
youtube.com/watch?v=kNb1MZbqalk

Deborah Lipstadt said that there was never Jew soap.
historiography-project.org/1981/05/16/deborah-lipstadt-acknowledges/
archive.li/VKc4w

Yehuda Bauer and Raul Hilberg says there was no soap.
jta.org/1990/04/24/archive/holocaust-scholar-denies-notion-that-nazis-made-soap-from-jews
archive.li/UxiM6

Christopher Hitchens says that there were no gas chambers in Germany, no soap, and that Nuremberg confessions were extracted with torture.
articles.latimes.com/2001/may/20/books/bk-144/2
archive.is/G41kX

Jews deny the 5 million in the Holocaust.
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
archive.is/AQVH8

Memeflag user complains about memeflag.

Lol

Jews lie

Because initially there wasn’t a plan to kill them all. They concentrated them in ghettos and then didn’t have anywhere to send them, or means to feed them and realised it took too much manpower to guard them etc.

It was the. They needed a final solution.

It also in some camps they used them for slave labour. So in places like treblinks they just killed them all, it in Auschwitz they selected the fit to work to be slaves making coal not oil and rubber, and killed the spares.

Shootings are manpower heavy, and messy, and you still need to clear up the bodies. A slave using clean up system with efficient mass killing needing as few men and guards as possible, while supplying you with labour for factories built beside the camps... Auschwitz is a great example of that .

Why should we listen to some antisemite that implied the Jews deserved their expulsions and called Israelis pussies that live in a shit hole?

None and f these articles in any way questions the historical narrative that the Holocaust happened.

Not a single one.

If you are referring to me then, in typical denier fashion, you are making shit up. I have never said either of those things.

Nice attempt at strawman.

But I do have to say Iike your new tactic. It is almost clever

Pic related, you imply they're at fault, why else would you say you didn't say it was never their fault and then criticize Israel?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30-13-40-39-1.png (1080x1074, 269K)

The holocaust is as true as the statistics about pitbull attacks, black crime in America, murders in Latin America, tranny suicide attempts and, of course, the statistics that prove that Chinese people, on average, have higher IQ than white people

Jow Forumstards will only believe statistics and facts when it push their own agenda and circlejerk and deny others out of pure bias and butthurt

If there wasn't a plan to kill them all at first, that makes killing the amount of people they supposedly killed even more ridiculous.

The final solution was a plan to emigrate Jews to Madagascar. Commies and gays were to be executed as always, of course.

Stop replying to these daily threads.

Tranny cunt jannies, kindly do your job you insufferable fags.

Israelis carry guns, often openly, in their home country, to protect themselves, and you say they aren't real men and live in a shithole.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28-08-48-28-1.png (1080x438, 62K)

Because futas are more real

>No gas chambers in Germany
>5 million gentiles didn't die we made that up
>No soap
>No lampshades
>2.5 million people didn't really die in Auschwitz

They reported fewer deaths, fewer extravagant atrocities, and that previous stories were based on deliberate exaggerations. That seems like a major rejection of the Holocaust narrative to me.

This is how you kill people on a mass scale
youtube.com/watch?v=4KEXjQL-6uk

Never is along time. Some of those expulsions may have been for good cause. But I have not made any specific claim, and would not do so because I don’t know enough about the question. For the same reason I could not say it was never their fault - I do not know.

Ok ow that many like yourself seem to think thst they should have a definite opinion on everything and know everything, but that is simplistic thinking. To suggest the world is in simple dichotomy, simple black and white, simple choices between only two possibilities in every situation - simple thinking.

Which is why you simply take my complex position and simplify it to a false dichotomy and then suggest thst I have taken one of the stances from your fake and both equally stupid choices to reduce reality to easy terms you can understand.

But quite simply I never said what you claim I said. You merely imply, and simplify improperly

>Some of those expulsions may have been for good cause.
How is that statement not implying that Jews weren't faultless for the expulsions? If the explosions weren't faultless, they deserved to be expelled. I guess I shouldn't be suprised at this considering you keep confusing regular insults with adhom and used kaka traps despite not knowing what they were, and then confused a joke meme with one.
As for your second statement, which is it, are Israelis not real men or do they live in a shithole?

The allies were listening to axis encrypted communications, including reports and requests from concentration camps.

Attached: enigma decrypt.jpg (661x800, 236K)

Oh you are really trying aren’t you. You have made it your mission to find things I say, even in other threads, and then try to twist them to make it look like I have said something else.

It to a fair extent I suppose you are right. I had never said it about Israel, and had not thought it, but given the security situation there, which is worse than the shithole I grew up in (Northern Ireland) it probably qualifies. It is certainly worse than where I am living now...

But again, that does. It imply anti Semitic sentiment, or place blame on the Jews. So again you are having to twist stuff.

It that any of that matters - I am here talking about the historical truth of the holocaust not about the current political situation in the Holy Land. Or anywhere else.

But I am impressed at how hard you are working to find an ad hominem attack on me. It just shows how butthurt you are and how lacking in any actual arguments you are.

Sorry did I blow your stupid fantasy away too often?

>explosions
Fuck, expulsions not explosions, these are Jews not muslims.

>But again, that does. It imply anti Semitic sentiment, or place blame on the Jews.
Freudian slip?

No to both points. The Madagascar plan was a fantasy idea pre war. Given that they had no rights to Madagascar (it was French) it does sort of blow the Hitler wanted peace and the French didn’t have to go to war with them idea away. He obviously had plans on France and French colonial territory

But as soon as the war started the Madagascar plan was ano go. The Germans didn’t have the naval power or the transports to do it, and the problem of what to do with the Jews they had rounded up, and the millions more they wanted to round up, became pressing.

So Madagascar was an early proposed solution, to the Final one.

And given thst the Tutsi in Rwanda were killed at a far greater rate than the Jews in the Holocaust, and they just used machetes, the kill rate is. It unrealistic

Indeed it is easily achieved, given the resources used.

Your claims are simply ungrounded in historical facts.

But the reduction in numbers at Auschwitz isn’t jews. It is acknowledging the Soviets lied about millions of Soviet POWs being killed there,

Fun fact: first people gassed at Auschwitz we’re Soviet POWs

But Eisenhower’s camps didn’t kill people en masse. That book was debunked utterly by historians

> some of the plates may have been broken

Logically does not imply fault for breaking them, and logically allows that perhaps none of the plates were broken.

Learn to reason in English

they had 5 crematoriums and modern crematoriums are intended for use on one person at a time with recovery of ashes and such. auschwitz had a crematory capacity of 5600 per day, they could have burned 1.5 million in roughly 10 months

thy made like 15kg
of soap out of jews lol

Attached: 1554934765720.png (608x613, 324K)

What was the good reason they may have been expelled for then?

friendly reminder hitler and the holocaust were funded by the zionist bankers to create israel.

Attached: e2ede4cf616a21b801376988d55f51629ac9d143aea085f074445d3de2295366.jpg (720x670, 64K)

There was no order EVER found to exterminate anyone.
Bongs had access to all the German communications between 1942 and 1945 but not one order to "killen ze juden" was ever sent, but there were many requests from the camps for food and medical supplies because prisoners were dying from starvation and typhus. So Germans hated the prisoners so much they tried to save them only to exterminate them later? Nonsensical

Attached: fartwork.jpg (1440x2335, 232K)

Why would you make a hygiene product out of absolute filth?

Meant to thank you for telling me the term Kafka Trap.

But you still cannot argue that the use of specific insults in the context of this board is. It also an ad hominem attack. Even if you are not making a point in the same post, or engaging in the conversation. If I smear you with insults and lies when you are trying to have a conversation with someone else, it is still a contribution to the argument, and one that is likely to undermine your credibility and your claims. It is still an ad hominem.

And pretending otherwise is mere deception

Yeah but it didn't happen though. Kinda an important fact to ignore while making a broader point.

hitler was funded by the zionist bankers to create israel*

Attached: Haavara.jpg (600x1077, 138K)

Oh by the way, is what you are doing now - trying to suggest I am anti Semitic - a Kafka trap?

not to mention modern crematoriums will no doubt be full of safety mechanisms, and will need to cool off between uses so ashes can be collected

I've watched you get BTFO again and again and you always resort to fallacy or just straight up ignore posts that annihilate you. the fact that you are always here makes me believe that you are paid.

soap was made from animal fats at the time anyway

Nice cope. Just read up on it and clear your head of all that cognitive dissonance.

Very few of them. The eastern front codes were only broken for one year. Also the camps didn’t use the system much

So what?

reminder that the human body is 60% water and takes an enormous amount of fuel to burn, and germany was so fuel starved that they couldn't leave military vehicles idle.

maybe by the end of the war, sure. but at the start there would have been plenty.
>an enormous amount of fuel
that's a nice empirical measurement there

lie witness testimony says jewish bodies are 80% fuel and can be substituted for coke

No sloppy typing

On the iPad. If you hit the space bar instead of the n it thinks you have made a double spec, so puts in a full stop. It capitalises the next letter and corrects ot to It.

So should be “does not”

>But you still cannot argue that the use of specific insults in the context of this board is. It also an ad hominem attack. Even if you are not making a point in the same post, or engaging in the conversation. If I smear you with insults and lies when you are trying to have a conversation with someone else, it is still a contribution to the argument, and one that is likely to undermine your credibility and your claims. It is still an ad hominem.
You're full of shit. Do you accuse anyone who interrupts a discussion with an insult of adhominem? It would also be a more effective accusation if you yourself didn't engage in it constantly. You justify it by claiming it's retaliatory, but it's still the same act (kinda like how Israel bitches about Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli civilians but still bombs the shit out of Palestinian civilians)

Better than the plastic chemical shit these days imo

It wasn’t he’s. It was criminal prisoners.

Not very good soap ether. Check out Prof Spanner.

>traumatised emaciated 75% dead jews said things that didn't happen happened

No, I'm not claiming your denial is evidence of guilt, just the evidence I've presented so far is.

>(kinda like how Israel bitches about Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli civilians but still bombs the shit out of Palestinian civilians)

Attached: Sad But True.jpg (535x398, 45K)

I have already said I have no idea if there was one, or if it was good. I simply acknowledged the possibility because the user was claiming there was such a reason or reasons. My point had been that wile user thinks there was good reason to do it 109 times in the last he suddenly thinks there is no reason to actually kill them...

but all of the "extermination" orders that don't appear in enigma code data(on the contrary, plenty of requests for food and supplies to labor ca--I mean "extermination" camps) occurred about the time that allies bombed german supply lines that brought food to lab--"extermination" camps filled with jews. that was toward the end of the war.

I can't believe that germany transported, housed, clothed, and fed all of those people just to murder them in really expensive cartoonish ways and dispose of their bodies in really expensive ways that leave no evidence. no, I really can't believe it.

t.undoubtedly knows nothing about polymer chemistry

you trust what the russians have to say about their enemies? Soviet russia even?
>smdh pham desu lit yolo

Attached: hank kill.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

most of the testimony used in the Nuremberg trial came from tortured Germans, some of which weren't even solders btw, who weren't even allowed to read what the testimony said:
theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/12/secondworldwar.world
>The London Cage was used partly as a torture centre, inside which large numbers of German officers and soldiers were subjected to systematic ill-treatment. In total 3,573 men passed through the Cage, and more than 1,000 were persuaded to give statements about war crimes. The brutality did not end with the war, moreover: a number of German civilians joined the servicemen who were interrogated there up to 1948.

Pennsylvania judge Edward L. Van Roden:
>This solitary confinement proved sufficient in itself in some cases to persuade the Germans to sign prepared statements. These statements not only involved the signer, but often would involve other defendants.

>Our investigators would put a black hood over the accused’s head and then punch him in the face with rubber hose. Many of the German defendants had teeth knocked out. Some had their jaws broken.

>All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was Standard Operating Procedure with American investigators.
by Judge E. L. van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.

>- Judge van Roden's allegation of torture to gain "confessions" is confirmed by Texas Supreme Court Judge, Gordon Simpson. He confirmed that savage beatings, smashing of testicles, and months of solitary confinement occurred.
>- Congressional Record, appendix. v. 95,sec.12, 3/10/49

>The "Confessions" of Kurt Gerstein - Henri Roques
archive.org/details/TheconfessionsOfKurtGerstein/page/n1

Attached: Colonel Alexander Scotland tortured Germans for confessions 1.png (755x453, 87K)

Fake - they had limited access to some radio traffic.

This is not the same as access to all comms.

Not by a very long sheet of written orders sent by mail. Which is the usual route for long comms, as the coded system was a pain to use, and only used for short messages usually, long ones only when time necessary and Mail was too slow.

No such order about killing Jews would be that urgent. In addition they were SS communications - and they usually worked by direct order person to person when possible, and issues were important.

No radio traffic is likely to have been used.

>I have already said I have no idea if there was one, or if it was good
this statement demonstrates and enormous bias or an enormous lack of historical knowledge. either way it's perfect grounds to discredit absolutely everything this person is saying. the excessive usury, nepotism, and attempted overthrow of the german government by the jews in the 1920s are all massive contributors and also typically cited reasons that jews are expelled from nations which has happened over 130 times in history. surely a coincidence.

people that didn't leave got thrown into camps. allies bombed supply lines. jews starved. lies were conducted to cover up the allies negligence. now people like you defend a hoax.

Of you think the Arabs love Americans you are deluded.

The Great Satan they call you.

unusual amount of knowledge for someone who claims to have no idea why the germans were trying to expel the jews.

It happened. 200k Jews died to Typhus. Sad.

Attached: 1558887449087.jpg (500x663, 41K)

You were asked why it was never the Jews fault, and you said you didn't say it was never their fault. If the Jews never being at fault isn't what you said, and you made it a point to indicate that, it implies that the Jews were at fault, in some capacity.
>Some of those expulsions may have been for good cause.
That is also you, saying it may have been for good cause. What is the possible good cause?

Is that a black transgender auto worker ?

Attached: 788017FB-633D-49E1-A1AD-2C94B3C64A79.jpg (640x571, 62K)

Jews.

If they are, as you are, clearly constantly trying to suggest I am not a serious participant in the discussion, then yes, I would say they are trying to undermine my arguments by attacking me, the man, not the argument.

Which is what you are still doing, in extended fashion. Now you are even trolling threads not about the Holocaust totryto find material to attack me, not the arguments I put up.

It is hilarious.

Weren't you just bitching about false dichotomies?

Could you expand that sentence to make it more easily understood? I am genuinely not entirely sure I got your point.

It you don’t have to believe that, because that didn’t happen, and the historical narrative does. Ot claim that.

You are struggling with straw men.

You know that you can actually look at the transcript of the trial and see that you are talking bullshit?

Attached: frenchie the holohaox nutter.jpg (294x320, 59K)

nice one.

No proof user no proof

Look at that, doesn't even deny using adhominem against others while bitching about it being used against him. You originally called this meme adhom, when it doesn't attack your credibility, it just makes fun of the fact you don't like your nickname of Frenchfrog.

Attached: 1557532289824.png (488x720, 243K)

Newfag DETECTED

>Learn to reason in English

dry intake of breath / 10

You know if you just had sex you wouldn't have to defend the jews so much.

Why did Jews work with Nazis in American government after the war. That don’t make no sense tone