Any bets when the US-CHINA war will begin?

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-03/chinese-warships-enter-sydney-harbour-south-china-sea-claims/11172578

Attached: 11174008-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japan-forward.com/japanese-in-spirit-phenomenon-among-young-chinese-alarms-beijing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2042 - but China will be allied with the US against Japan.

Never?

What's China gonna do without a blue water navy? Fuck all.

What's the USA going to do for ground warfare? Fuck all.

Either way, nukes would get launched and fuck up cash flow too heavily to be anything less than a pyrric victory.

Explain

China only cares about total victory, not cash, they will sacrifice millions of people

>begin

hahahahahaha I'm already salting the land and poisoning the wells. ALL AUSTRALIANS ARE AGAINST THIS. rather be dead than yellow

this but inironically.

let's accept that any of the weird shape humans should go back in their ships to their homeworlds, at the very least. if I see a cabbage-head, I want it not to draw attention or fear. the SAME WAY that japanese don't want foreigners to draw attention or fear in THEIR homeland.

They want Taiwan, N/S Korea and Vietnam. No idea when they'll try to take them, but they will, and they'll hinge on the US not bothering with a large scale conventional war over Asian countries.

They're not much of a nuclear threat, simply because their whole ideology is based on them being impractical in war; it shows in how few they have.

They're far more dangerous than the USSR IMO for this reason.

we didn't let japan why would we let china? also china is much less cohesive than japan they will never project power that far.

we keep plenty of troops in SE asia as well

>memeflag
As for war. It wont begin anytime soon

japan-forward.com/japanese-in-spirit-phenomenon-among-young-chinese-alarms-beijing/

>we didn't let japan why would we let china?

That's why they're dangerous. They truly think you won't step in for Asian countries today due to the casualties you'd take.

>scheduled port visit
Fuck off and fight your own wars Pajeet

Attached: European here.jpg (709x480, 98K)

Is Winnie The Poo insane enough to think he can get away with using nukes? That's my biggest fear, otherwise start the war tomorrow please. I wanna see how the US and China tinker with gene editing, make super soldiers and high tech megacorp dystopian implants for consumers

The real question is would a US-china war be instigated by the kikes?

look at japan being allowed to rearm. they will bring balance back to the region.

the whole world is sharing in this shitty economy. I don't think any of the big dogs are ever going to fight either except through proxies in wherever the fuck.

He'll be in some underground bunker under the Forbidden City. Nukes will go flying and nothing else will matter in life anymore.

Sure, sorry for the delay I thought this thread would die.
China is an intensely internally divided State. A vast, higher than 50%, of its military budget goes towards internal security. It is currently making some regional advances but they are hindered by this internal instability (I can explain why it’s internally unstable if you want).
Japan is unified but faces long term problems. It’s population is declining and it does not integrate migrants well, if at all. It therefore will rely on automation to retain its level of economic performance - which is important to secure it population’s standard of living.
Japan is resource poor.
China is resource rich.
To fuel it’s automated industry Japan needs imports. And at some point friction will limit these imports and threaten Japanese societal stability. Their only choice be to secure regions that have these raw materials.
The three options open to them are Russia(Siberia), China, or Vietnam-Indonesia-etc. If Japan selects either of the first two it will be in direct conflict with primarily China and secondarily the US. If the third it will be in conflict with primarily the US and secondarily China. Either way it will be a necessary alliance of convenience between China and the US.
2042 is my best guess based on Japan’s demographic crisis - it could obviously play out plus or minus 10-15 years, I would err on the “plus”.
I was not being ironical.

Sorry for the grammar errors, it grows late and I am off shift.

Wouldn't be much of a "war"... More like a Chinese fire drill...

Hopefully soon so we can cut tp the chase and watch the US be invaded by millions of Chinese "refugees" who totally won't vote Democrat and actively work to undermine our nation. You know, exactly what happened after Iraq and Afghanistan.

>“Japanese in spirit”
Do they mean weebs?

>For most Japanese, Chinese young people who like Japanese culture, such as manga and animé
So weak faggots "in spirit"

Now.

Attached: 20190602_225128.jpg (412x222, 49K)