How do we solve the sexist problem in the US and UK?

>The Gender Gap in China
>51% of senior management positions are held by women

>According to this alarming (EN: ?) report, 51% of senior management positions in mainland China are held by women. This places China at the very top, miles ahead of the 24% global average rate.

>When I spot the UK’s relative position in this report, I am astounded. Not only do we lag significantly behind China, with a mere 19% of senior management positions held by women – we also feature in the bottom ten. And it gets worse – we are alarmingly close in the rankings to India; a country where discrimination against women is deep-rooted and widely prevalent.

>I am both intrigued and disturbed by this report. What is China doing to support the progression of women that we aren’t?

>One commonly cited school of thought evolves from the political and social context of China. The emancipation of women has been a longstanding political issue in China; particularly since the People’s Republic of China was founded in 1949. Since then, the communist parenthesis has strongly encouraged the employment of women outside the home.

>As a result, China was one of the first countries to ratify the UN International Convention on the elimination of discrimination against women. It was one of the first countries to implement legislation specifically for the interests of women. It was after such laws came into force that women began to seek employment in state owned enterprises and corporations.

jobmarketmonitor.com/2013/09/25/the-gender-gap-in-china-51-of-senior-management-positions-are-held-by-women/

Based and Redpilled
It turned out that China is actually far advanced and developed than USA and UK
China is a first world country while USA and UK are third world countries

Attached: download.jpg (800x600, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobmarketmonitor.com/2013/09/25/the-gender-gap-in-china-51-of-senior-management-positions-are-held-by-women/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_inequality_in_China#One-child_policy_and_gender_disparity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay I have an idea. The issue seems to be sexism in the workplace. So what if we just removed the women from the workplace? No more sexism. Women finally don’t have to deal with sexism. Men don’t have to be afraid of everything being sexist. Companies don’t lose millions to sexism lawsuits anymore. Solves the gender wage gap too!

I'd be OK with women having all the jobs and paying all the taxes and me staying home and collecting neetbux.

Only niggers and faggots believe in the patriarchy. Fuck chinks and I don't give a fuck about their yellow bellied progressive bullshit. Think China is such a great place? Go live there for all of one week.

Mein nafri

Attached: FARIDA.jpg (300x450, 75K)

> Think China is such a great place? Go live there for all of one week.

I watch that serpentza bloke on youtube. China looks like a dump. Even the rich parts look pure filth.

>memeflag

What if women stop being whores?

Why use a meme flag, if your going to dox yourself?

I'm pretty sure puting women in position of power just because they have a vagina is sexism.

leafless Canada has a point

>believing any stat which comes out of china

Problem is that it's China

Literally the greatest of whiteboi cope. Chinese cities like Shanghai make whiteboi places look like dumps.

Dont tell me to poo in loo i know india is a shithole but China isnt

> i know india is a shithole but China isnt

When you're an Indiain living in a septic tank then the Chinese toilet looks good, but they both look like shit compared to glorious white countries.

>What is China doing to support the progression of women that we aren’t?
This is not very hard to answer, you'll clearly put the best to work, no matter the gender, when you have a country hellbent on surpassing the USA and becoming a superpower.

Attached: Women+hold+up+half+the+sky.jpg (960x720, 95K)

> companies
> China

Pick one buddy

It is when you don't base your view of a whole country on the central urban areas of its largest cities.

watch out that monkey is going for prince harry

Attached: 62035380_2168557043261540_3952348761136562176_o.jpg (2048x1365, 716K)

>jobmarketmonitor.com/2013/09/25/the-gender-gap-in-china-51-of-senior-management-positions-are-held-by-women/

> Because parents preferred sons, the incidence of sex-selective abortions and female infanticide substantially increased.[31]
> In education 58.7 percent of women age 25 and older had completed secondary education, while the counterpart statistic for men was 71.9 percent.
> Women's labour power participation rate was 63.9 percent (compared to 78.3 percent for men),
> women held 23.6 percent of seats in the National People's Congress.[2]
> A 2013 study found that women are paid 75.4 percent of what men are paid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_inequality_in_China#One-child_policy_and_gender_disparity

Pro-tip dude: these low-quality spam websites that any idiot can write an article on often have false or misleading information. China is objectively not a particularly gender-equal society. It even has gender violence issues that are unheard of in the west like female infanticide.

Seriously. 51%? That reads like propaganda.

See The website OP is citing is a dime a dozen wordpress site that appears to be some retired economist's personal hobby. It's like a left wing equivalent of ZeroHedge or Wall Street Playboys. These outfits are literally just some guy browsing the internet and then posting what he thinks looks interesting. Taking anything they say seriously is like getting your news from a youtube eceleb.