/img/ involuntary mortals general

I don't want to die. What should I do?

Attached: 2lfqz4.jpg (664x605, 42K)

Take the cyborgpill, singularity now; or, consume monatomic gold and tell us what happens. I hear Ormus is popular, but who can tell what works really?

Live

>I don't want to die. What should I do?
Reconsider what you want.

Embrace the beautiful transience of all things, user. Beauty is beautiful because it fades.

Attached: Buddha 1.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Attached: 1555845608666.png (424x426, 18K)

>When the existential crisis makes your peepee soft

dats it mang.

Your soul(consciousness) will never die. It will exist forever in a place determined by your Creator.

every morning right as you wake up say out loud "the universe in my friend " for 1 month and make this same thread after and tell your experience

why was it hard as you cruised around Jow Forums in the first place you pervert

Attached: 1558030976961.gif (750x750, 16K)

Deal with it, you'll die no matter how hard you don't want to. Give yourself goals, any goal to pass the time. By the time you're on the deathbed, it'll feel like it was just yesterday when you we're ten years old. Life is short better enjoy it while you're still alive user. When I said any goal, I meant that literally, fuck sharpen 1,000 pencils in a day or see how many plastic straws you can accumulate in a year, anything works.

Why whats holding you up in this world I hope it isnt
>I j-just want to consume more things a-and have fun

Death is just the end of the materialistic matrix and the beginning of your psychic matrix.

isn't that such a comforting lie? isn't that just great that humans just happen to have a nice little story book that explains
>oh well its okay to die because you well..
>YOU LE NEVER REALLY DIE YOU GO TO LE PLACE WITH KITTENS AND LE RAINBOWS AND LE 72 VIRGINS XDDD
for fucks sake are you 12?

Attached: 1556872296806.png (894x773, 48K)

Dont worry biological immortality is closer than you think

>you'll die no matter how hard you don't want to
we'll see about that when in 50 years im more machine than man

Attached: 1551910225365.jpg (822x901, 85K)

It won't be comfortable for the unchosen.

nobody is sinless like Christ, but what if you tried not sinning just to see if good things started happening in your life? God hears every thought, so it's not easy, but why not try? What's there to lose?

Attached: 1522372936282.jpg (500x659, 94K)

/thread

don’t give up, skeleton

Who's to say you won't die before then? Life is not certain user. Hopefully I'll be alive to see that news article on you becoming a cyborg though, that would be pretty cool.

based, goys will burn in flames for eternity,

You better get some cool ass cyborg weapons aswell, although becoming cyborg would be less cool if everyone has access to it by then, you'd probably want to die.

Wrong, those who deny that Jesus defeated death will stay in a world that is burning forever.

1. get rich
2. spend all your money on immortality research
this is also the plan for my life

Attached: immortality.jpg (800x359, 73K)

>get rich
>in Russia

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

First: Atone in whatever way possible. Second: If you're not about to die young of some horrible disease, have kids. (if you can't, then adopt). They didn't ask to be born either, but making the world full of joy and wonder for their first few years will open your own eyes to how great life can be. Yes, they grow up, rebel, lose innocence, slip up many times, they may fear death too, some may even die before you do. But hopefully your kids can pay it forward and make life wonderful for their own kids and make theirs great to. Make Alive Great Again.
> inb4 lame

>we'll see about that when in 50 years im more machine than man
Thats only for the paedophile elites.
B-but that flag...